Girls Aloud Falling in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
199 Followers

"Fuck me Sarah fuck my wet pussy with your sexy tongue don't stop Sarah keep fucking me," Nadine cries as she bounces higher and higher onto Sarah's tongue.

Holding onto the blonde's hips for dear life Sarah forces her tongue deeper and deeper into Nadine's cunt before hitting her throbbing clit. Nadine's screams fills the plush hotel room as Sarah's tongue bashes again her clit sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout her entire body. Her orgasm, her first in a long times hits Nadine and she bounce on Sarah's tongue as her groans get louder and cum splashes down onto Sarah's tongue and face. Sarah groans as Nadine cums down her tongue and she drinks it up like a long distance runner drinks water. The moans get louder as the pace slowly down while Sarah keeps rubbing her tongue against Nadine's pussy making sure to get every last drop of sweet tasting juice from the blonde's pussy Nadine groans as she cums down Sarah's throats as she slowly down her speed on bouncing. Sarah carefully helps Nadine off her face and lays her to rest on the bed as she goes and gets cleaned up. Walking back and climbing into bed with Nadine the perky Irish girl kisses her softly on the lips.

"Thank you Sarah that felt so amazing," Nadine purrs at Sarah licking her lips.

"No way Nad thank you for being my first real girl on girl fuck and I kinda hope we can do this again," Sarah says with a cheeky smirk.

"Of cause we can babe when we feel alone or hurt we and curl up with each other and help make the other one feel better," Nadine says curling up against Sarah's hot, naked body.

Sarah wraps her arms around Nadine, "I love you Nadine," She says kissing the blonde on the top of her head."

"I love you too Sarah," Nadine says before drifting off to sleep in Sarah's arms and the blonde smiles down at her lover before joining Nadine in some deep sleep.

The next night there is a concert in Newcastle and as The Saturday's finish up their warm up act Sarah is waiting just off the stage. Unusually she is dressed and ready to go on stage first as she just can't get last night out of her head. She loved men and would still enjoy fucking men but something about Nadine's soft tongue and perfect tongue made her think of being with Nadine. But that was just stupid and as much as Nadine hated her long distance relationship she would never break it up with her big study football player leaving Sarah as the odd one out. Her light blonde Hair has been slicked up with Hair gel and her tiny outfit of pink trainers with pink ankle socks along with a pair of tight pink booty shorts and a pink vest top covering her top half. She knew how good she looked as she fixes her bra making sure is doesn't pop out from under her top her mind still a bundle. Nadine is in the same style of outfit but a dark green color as she walks up behind Sarah who is still looking in the mirror. She stares at Sarah's perfectly round asscheeks clad in those tiny shorts and she can't resist in grabbing Sarah's ass cheeks. The blonde groans then turns around to see Nadine smiling at her and Sarah can't hide the confusion in her face.

"What's wrong baby," Nadine says with a smile as her fingers dig into the soft flesh of Sarah's ass cheeks.

"Well it's just the fact that you have a boyfriend and I think I kinda like being with you and your not going to leave him for me," Sarah says letting her emotions out to a woman who last night she was comforting.

"Of course I'm not going to leave him for you," Nadine says and watching Sarah's face fall, "But we are in a band and I do love you so maybe when we get you a man we can share each other."

Sarah looks at Nadine and smiles as she thinks of the joy of spending time with Nadine and still use the chance to pick up a man. Nadine is right she thinks for bands it would be good to spend time away from each other and Sarah loved having Nadine as a friend and wouldn't risk anything to break that friendship.

"Your totally right Nad we should only fuck each other's brains out when we are feeling down and lonely," Sarah says with a smile as she hugs Nadine.

Nadine is still groping Sarah's tight ass, "MMMM I hoped you would see it like that and last night was incredible but I'm kinda scared and lonely right now," She says with a sexy wink.

Sarah grins at her blonde band mate and then she grabs they tiny shoulder straps of Nadine's vest top. Pulling it down Sarah grabs one of Nadine's boobs and slowly starts to massage it making her groan. Leaning her head down Sarah takes one of Nadine's nipples into her mouth and slowly starts to suck on it. Nadine's hands are now inside Sarah's short feeling up her ass when suddenly The Saturday's finish up on stage and Nadine hears the other 3 band members walking up the corridor. Quickly Sarah and Nadine get re dressed and try to act like nothing has happened to the other girls as they all get into a massive hug before walking out on stage ready for their show.

After the long and tiring show Nadine is sat in her private dressing room removing her jewelry. Her golden tiny outfit is already off and up on a hanger as Nadine rubs her sore feet. She slides off the flesh colored stockings leaving her sat at her make up table completely naked. Nadine smiles art the mirror happy not only from the great show but from the fact her and Sarah are fucking. Her mind wanders to her other band members then she remembers she has a hunky boyfriend in America to play with as well. Affording herself a small grin as she thinks of the number of people she could sleep with as she makes her way over to the showers. The warm water hits her nude form washing away all the sweat and Nadine groans softly as the water hits her tired body. Soaping herself up Nadine jumps when she feels a hand on her back but when she spins around she sees Sarah behind her. Sarah is also naked and holding a big bar of soap and starts massaging it into Nadine's back. With her blonde hair soaked Nadine starts to moan then looking down her eyes go wide as in Sarah's other hand is a large black dildo. The plastic cock seems to be staring at her as Nadine turns to Sarah her sexy band mate throws away the soap and kisses Nadine. Their tongues clash and writhe inside each other's mouths as Sarah's hands cup Nadine's soapy tits.

Breaking the kiss Nadine looks at Sarah and her big black dildo, "Are you going to use that on me Sarah?"

"Yes baby I'm going to take this big fake cock and I'm going to shove it right up your teasing ass," Sarah says with a look of pure lust in her eyes.

Nadine looks scared and worried, "But Sarah I've never had anything up my bum."

Sarah pats Nadine on the arm calming her down, "Don't worry Nad I know what I'm doing trust me you will love it."

Nadine breathes in, "I do trust you Sarah so where do you want me," She asks cheekily.

"Bend over you little cock tease, shaking your ass all night teasing all those men in the crowd," Sarah says in a dominating tone.

Nadine grins at the blonde, "Not just to tease the men but to tease you as well Sarah."

Sarah looks up and stares at Nadine with a smile on her face, "You were doing all that for me?"

Nadine nods her head and Sarah looks at the dripping wet blonde in a new light, "I never knew you were such a slutty little tease Nad."

"AWWWW did little Nadine's bum make Sarah's panties all wet," Nadine teases as she washes the soapsuds off her toned body.

"You know it babe I was so wet and horny that I've sneaked naked into your dressing room with a bag full of toys to play wit now stop teasing and bend over," Sarah says pushing Nadine's lower back bending her over.

Nadine places her palms on the wet tiled wall holding her up as she bends over sticking her pert, tight ass out at Sarah. Grabbing the bottle of shampoo Sarah squirts the liquid all over Nadine's ass and starts rubbing the sticky stuff into her asshole lubing her up. Nadine moans as she feels Sarah's fingers moving around inside her ass as she lubes the blonde up. Once her ass is nice and lubed up Sarah pushes the head of her 7-inch strap on into the entrance of Nadine's asshole. Nadine moans as the head of the plastic cock pops into her ass and Sarah slowly pushes the thick shaft up further into her asshole. Moaning and groaning Nadine can't believe how odd yet good it feels to have something pushing inside her ass. The pain and pleasure mix inside her as Sarah pushes the whole dildo into her tight ass and Nadine bites her lip to stop her from screaming. Sarah now starts to work the strap on in and out of Nadine's tight ass. Moaning the blonde dig her nails into the tiles as Sarah's big strap on invades her ass. She is getting wetter and wetter as Sarah slowly butts fucks her while water from the showerhead hits her naked, sweaty body. Pre cum trails down her long legs as Sarah places her left hand on her lower back holding Nadine still as she pushes the dildo inside her ass. The tight fit makes the plastic rub against the side of her asshole and even though it hurts the rough contact feels so good to Nadine.

"Fuck me Sarah fuck your so good please don't stop fucking me," Nadine moans holding onto the wet shower wall as her virgin asshole is broken open by Sarah.

Sarah is getting wet as well taking her friend from behind with a dildo is a fantasy she has had for a long time and now she is living it. Nadine has never felt so wet and feels her own juices flowing down her thighs as Sarah slams into her asshole. She is so horny and feeling Sarah's hand on her back keeping her bent over and Nadine can not believe how good getting her ass fucking as well. Moaning and groaning Nadine looks behind her though the steam of the warm water and sees the joy filled look on Sarah's face.

"I'm going to cum Sarah oh god this is the best don't stop fucking me Sarah please don't stop fucking me," Nadine screams as a big orgasm builds up inside of her.

Sarah holds her friend close as she thrusts her dildo harder and harder into Nadine's tight hole. The young blonde screams and cums hard down her legs and onto the wet tiled floor. She cries and moans into Sarah's arms as her nails dig into the wall as her legs go weak and is only held up by Sarah.

"God you are so sexy Nadine I love your moans," Sarah whispers under Nadine's wet hair into her ear.

Nadine doesn't have any strength left to moan so just nods her head at Sarah who kisses her on her cheek. Sarah rubs her hand over the mound of Nadine's pussy feeling her juices dripping from her pussy lips. Pulling her dildo out of Nadine's asscheeks she admires her puckered asshole for a second before lifting the blonde up and carries her out of the showers. Sarah dries herself and Nadine down before going back to turn off the showers and when she walks back into the main dressing room she sees Nadine lying on a long wooden bench hand on her chin looking sexy at the naked blonde.

"I love this Sarah you have given me so much pleasure and I want to give you some back," Nadine says flickering her eyelashes cutely at Sarah.

Sarah grins and strides over to Nadine and rests her hand on her soft cheek, "What kind of pleasure did you have in mind babe."

Nadine winks at her sexy blonde band mate before getting to her feet, "I'm going to take one of your dildo's and I'm going to fuck your ass till you are screaming and begging for me."

Shuddering slightly at Nadine's powerful dirty talking tone Sarah gives Nadine a slight kiss before she climbs up on all four's on the bench in the middle of the room. Going though Sarah's bag Nadine pulls out a 6-inch bright pink dildo with a large head and smiles. She walks behind a bent over Sarah slowly trailing the dildo alone her firm asscheeks then down her asscrack making Sarah moan. Nadine now stands behind Sarah who is bracing herself ready for Nadine when she feels the blonde pulling apart her legs. Staring at Sarah's dripping wet pussy Nadine licks her lips and without any warning to her lover she thrusts the dildo into her wet pussy.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD," Sarah screams her hands only just keeping her up as 6 inches of fake cock are shoved inside her pussy, "You said you were going to fuck my ass Nad."

Hearing the slight disappointment in Sarah's voice Nadine works the dildo in and out of her pussy before she leans down and presses her pretty face into Sarah's ass cheeks. Chills run down Sarah's spine as she feels Nadine's face resting against her butt cheeks as the now soaking wet dildo slides in her pussy. She moans as Nadine rubs her face in between her round cheeks when suddenly Nadine's tongue flicks out and rubs itself against her asscrack. Sarah shudders with pleasure as Nadine's perfect tongue slides up and down her asscrack before pushing inside her ass. Melting with delight Sarah moans loudly as Nadine's tongue enters her asshole and slowly starts to lick her. It's now a two-pronged attack on Sarah's body as Nadine fucks her pussy with a big dildo while her tongue rims out the blonde. Pleasure runs though Sarah's body like a train and her moans are getting louder and louder. Nadine's tongue licks out Sarah's asshole and Nadine had to admit that she loved bringing Sarah this amount of joy and pleasure. Rocking back and forth Sarah's knees and hands grow weak as she takes a firm fucking in both holes and finds herself crying out Nadine's name. The dildo is drenched in Sarah's pre cum as Nadine works the plastic toy in and out of her sensitive pussy lips. Sarah is working up a bigger sweat than on stage as Nadine's pleasures her body in ways she never knew she could get pleasure from. Having another woman's tongue deep in her asshole would have grossed Sarah out a few days ago but now it was the most wonderful feeling. This two-way attack is too much for Sarah to take Nadine's wet tongue licking her asshole along with the large dildo pushed against her clit is too much.

"I'M CUMMING NAD KEEP GOING I'M CUMMING," Sarah screams as her orgasm hits her and cum covers the pink dildo completely.

Nadine holds onto Sarah's body tight as she cums all down her arm leaving a puddle on top of the bench. Removing her face from her friend's ass Nadine smiles at the joy filled look on Sarah's face as she falls into bliss filled joy. Slowly Nadine helps Sarah lay down on the bench removing the creamed dildo and then in Sarah's eyesight Nadine licks it clean like a giant ice-lolly. Nadine sits beside Sarah and stokes her hair as she lets out her last post orgasmic moan and stares at Nadine lovingly. The door burst open and Kimberly falls though into the dressing room her face bright red as Cheryl and Nicola.

"For fuck's sake Kim you were meant to hear if they finished or not I never said go in and check," Cheryl says with a cheeky smile on her face as Kim picks herself up and all 3 turn to look at their two naked band mates.

Nadine can't help but cover up embarrassed as Sarah is still a little tired from her orgasm props herself up on her elbows, "What are you three doing here?"

"Well we kinda wanted to see," Kimberly says shuffling on the balls of her feet looking embarrassed at her two friends nude and sweating in front of her.

"Wanted to see?" Nadine says confused but steps forward arms by her side her body exposed, "You mean you three have known about our agreement."

Cheryl, Nicola and Kim look at each other when Nicole speaks up, "I heard both of you both last night and I couldn't help but tell the others you sounded really good."

Sarah and Nadine both look at each other and smile slightly.

"And after I told Cheryl and Kim well we heard you talking in the corridor and we all liked the idea of using each other to get rid of any sexual frustrations," Nicola says a slight fade of red in her pale cheeks.

"Yeah I mean we have all thought of each other in a more intimate way and as we are all dead good mates we thought it was a cool idea," Cheryl says with no hint of embarrassment or being uneasy.

Kim spins around, "What do you mean thought of each other in a sexual way I've never thought of anyone here like that," She says in her proud northern accent.

Cheryl raises her pencil line eyebrows in surprise, "So that time you sat and watched me getting changed after a show were you just being a friend then?"

Kimberly looks shocked at Cheryl bringing that up from a few years ago but as she looked round at her other four sexy band mates and sighs, "Ok fine I've checked you all out but are you sure we can all sleep together and not like fall in love?"

Nadine and Sarah both laugh before Sarah speaks up, "No way I love all of you but you haven't got a chance of thinking I will fall in love with any of you weirdo's," She says with a sexy wide smile making everyone in the room relax.

"Yeah Sarah's right," Nadine says sitting down on the bench stroking Sarah's short blonde hair, "Some of the sexy things I do to her pretty body doesn't mean I'm going to leave my boyfriend for her."

The other three seem more relaxed than before having agreed to all be their for each other when Sarah sits up, "So did you guys just burst in here to tell us this or did you come here looking for an orgy?"

"No no sorry guys but we are kinda still a bit freaked out by you two doing it," Cheryl says her natural confidence being replaced by a regular girl's fear of the unknown.

"But we would like to watch you two," Nicola says without a trace of embarrassment.

Nadine and Sarah look at each other for a second before they grab each other in a passionate embrace. Their lips meet and Nadine quickly pushes herself on top of Sarah on the sweat and cum stained bench. The other three are shocked but oddly turned on at there two naked friends making out on top of a bench. One by one Cheryl, Kimberly and Nicola sit down on a bench attacked to the far wall so they can watch Sarah and Nadine. Acting like there is no crowd watching them Sarah and Nadine as their tongues explore each other's mouths. With Nadine on top her impressive boobs are crushing Sarah's tits and their rock hard nipples rub again each other shooting pleasure though both of their bodies. Sarah opens her legs allowing Nadine to press her damp pussy lips against hers and both moan out loud to the delight of their stunned audience. Cheryl, Kim and Nicola have never seen anything so erotic and without really registering it all 3 of them strip of their tracksuits and underwear till all 3 are sat there completely naked. Their eyes never leave Sarah and Nadine who dry humps each other's pussy's as they kiss and rub each other's firm breasts. Cheryl, Kim and Nicola are sat there naked and watching this display of total eroticism and they can't help but start to touch themselves as they get more turned on my Sarah and Nadine. Breaking the kiss Nadine nibbles softly on Sarah's soft neck biting down her pearl white teeth gently on her soft pink skin.

"Oh god Nadine that feels so good so good," Sarah moans before looking up and seeing her 3 other band mates sat there naked and touching themselves, "MMMMMM Nadine keep going our little show has our guests all hot and naked.

Nadine opens one eye to see what Sarah is talking about and she can't help but giggle at Cheryl, Nicola and Kimberley all sat there naked and groping their nude bodies. Nicola's fingers move down her pale white body and slide over her bald pussy lips and she slowly works her fingers inside her pussy. Kim and Cheryl are also stroking their pussies Kimberley with a little landing strip of blonde pubic hair while Cheryl touches herself though her fresh Brazilian wax of hair she had done earlier that day. All 3 girls are leaking juices out onto their own fingers but none of them have stopped looking at Sarah and Nadine. Grinding their bodies into each other Sarah and Nadine groan and moan as their pussies rub together. Their tits crush together and both are moaning and groaning as their hot bodies intimately touch. Kim is rubbing her wet pussy with her hand and is groaning as she watches Sarah and Nadine make out. With Nicola and Cheryl sat to the side of her Kim's moans don't go unnoticed and the other two girls watch as Kim fingers herself. They can't resist leaning forward Cheryl and Nicola reach out and grope Kimberley's firm tits. Groaning in surprise Kim watches her two band mates feeling up her big tits and this extreme touching makes her push her fingers deeper inside her pussy. Cheryl and Nicola's fingers dance over her soft boobs flicking her hard nipples as Kim watches Sarah and Nadine grinding their bodies together.

wwekiller
wwekiller
199 Followers