Girls Aloud Falling in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
198 Followers

"Oh shit god fuck no more feels so good," Kimberley cries out right before she climaxes.

Cheryl and Nicola watch their friend shake as she cums all over her own fingers and they help hold her still. Kim moans and shows her cum soaked fingers to Cheryl and Nicola who grin and then lick her cum off her fingers. Giggling Kimberley watches her own cum soaked fingers being cleaned up by Cheryl Cole and Nicola Roberts. Once her fingers are all clean Kim gets up and walks over to Sarah and Nadine. Her mind is clearer with a lesbian relationship as feeling Cheryl and Nicola touching her tits was an amazing feeling. Watching Sarah and Nadine grinding together is the most erotic thing Kimberley has ever seen and now she has climaxed she moves over and slides her hand down Nadine's sweaty back. Sarah looks up to see a naked Kimberley standing over them lust clearly showing in her eyes. As Nadine kisses her neck Sarah takes the advantage and flips Nadine over onto her back so Sarah is now on top. Now on top Sarah kisses and sucks on Nadine's neck as the two women rub their pussies together mixing their juices together. Kim still can't believe she finger fucked herself to orgasm just by watching two girls having sex but as she stands over Sarah and Nadine she can see how good it must feel and how sexy they both look.

As Kim rubs Sarah's back the blonde swings her head around to look at her, "Kim get my bag please,"

Kimberley looks behind her to see Sarah's travel bag that has a freshly used pink dildo lying on top of it. Picking the bag up the naked brunette passes it to Sarah who reaches inside and pulls out a large black two-headed dildo. The two cocks must be 7 inches big and a couple of inches wide and look daunting in glazed black. Nadine can't take her eyes off the bulbous heads on top of the plastic dicks. She looks scared but the second she sees Sarah and Kimberley's kind smiling faces the young Irish girl relaxes and nods her head. Sarah has a massive grin on her face as she aims one part of the two-headed dildo at Nadine's tight, wet pussy. The head pushes against her sensitive pussy lips, making her groan but soon Sarah slip the fake cock inside her cunt and Nadine's moans soon become pleasurable. Kimberley watches on in amazement as Sarah thrusts inch after inch of dildo into Nadine's cunt as the blonde cries out in joy. Cheryl and Nicola are still fingering themselves watch on with a stunned silence as the massive toy disappears between Nadine's legs. Both woman are getting hotter and wetter as their soft fingers rub themselves getting them dripping wet with pussy juices. The smell of sex fills the large dressing room as Cheryl and Nicola finger their damp pussies as Sarah pushes one half on a large two-headed dildo into Nadine. With most of the monster dildo inside her Nadine moans loudly as every time she moves the dildo touches another area of her sensitive pussy.

"MMMMMM Sarah you have the best toys babe it's so big and hard," Nadine groans making Sarah droll with delight as Nadine's cute little groans leave her pussy soaked with her own pre cum.

Quickly grabbing the other end of the two header Sarah aims then pushes the big plastic cock between her own drenched pussy lips. Kimberley can't believe what she is seeing as Sarah slowly inserts the dildo into her own cunt. She watches the black plastic disappear between her wet pussy lips then moving on top of Nadine. Every time either of them move the dildo moves inside both of them making their bodies jolt and a sexy moan escapes from their lips. Moving up and down Sarah is fucking Nadine and herself as she gently grinds her crotch on Nadine watching the blonde's face fill with pleasure. Kimberley rubs Sarah's back before grabbing her tiny hips from behind and slowly lifts the skinny blonde up and down. This new movement has both women crying out like auditioning porn stars as their dildo's are bounced and pushed into their clits. Juices cover the black dildo as Kimberley is careful to lift Sarah up and down but just from the sounds of the groans she knows she is doing the right thing. Cheryl's moans are getting louder and louder vas the sexy scene in front of her unfolds and hearing those cries Nicola takes her own fingers out of her pussy and adds them to Cheryl's. Feeling Nicola's fingers inside her cunt is the final straw for Cheryl as she groans loudly letting a big orgasm hit her petite frame. Wave after wave of cum spills out of Cheryl's pussy soaking Nicola's fingers and the bench they are both sitting on.

"OH OH GOD SO GOOD FEELS SO GOOD NIC DON'T STOP PLEASE," Cheryl cries out as Nicola's fingers finish up on her dripping wet pussy lips.

Cheryl finishes her orgasm and slumps back against the wall catching her breath as Nicola removes he cum stained fingers and settles back to watching the mini porn movie in front of her. Sarah is now bouncing up and down of her own free will, impaling herself on the giant dildo but also pushing it into Nadine. Both and crying and moaning as they fuck each other with the giant two headed dildo. Both are hot and sweaty and leaking pussy juices out all over the bench as Kimberley watches in shock and awe. She reaches out on instinct and grabs a firm handful of Sarah's breasts making the blonde cry out from Kim's soft touch. The brunette now plays with Sarah's boobs weighing them in her palms before softly stroking her fingers across her rock hard nipples. With Kimberley now playing with her nipples, as Nadine thrusting her hips into hers Sarah is a wash with pleasure and can already feel another orgasm building up. It has only been a few minutes since her last one but right now fucking Nadine while her other 3 friends watch has turned Sarah on more than anything else in her life. She growls and grinds her pussy onto the large dildo feeling the thick plastic inside her tight cunt fucking her clit hard.

"ARRRR FUCK ME FUCK ME I'M CUMMING OGH FUCK I'M FUCKING CUMMING," Sarah's screams as loud as her lungs will allow before she drops forward and cums all over the dildo.

The black plastic is coated in a thick layer of cream of Sarah's hot pussy as the blonde rests in Kimberley's arms. The brunette holds her sweaty cum soaked friend before slowly lifting her up off the two-headed dildo and curling her up on the bench.

Groggy and still leaking pussy juices out onto her legs Sarah looks up to see Kim standing over her and she whispers, "I can't wait to do that to you Kim,"

Kimberley blushes and strokes Sarah's sweat soaked hair out of her face before looking over at Nadine. The singer groans in frustration as the dildo has stopped moving and Sarah is no longer fucking her. Like lighting Cheryl gets up and grabs hold of the cum soaked dildo and starts thrusting it in and out of Nadine's pussy. The blonde cries out as Cheryl pumps the dildo inside her and her G spot is fucked harder than she ever thought possible. Cheryl is like a mad woman fucking her band mate with the massive double-ended dildo stretching her pussy lips out. This rough, hard fucking is the total opposite to Sarah but Nadine finds she really wants Cheryl to fucking break her pussy And she wants more than anything else to cum for Cheryl. The sound of dildo smacking skin is broken when Nicola gives a loud howl in the corner of the room. The sexy red head is rubbing her clit at real pace as her other hand rubs her breast. Her eyes are tight shut and her hair is flying from side to side to side as Nicola's whole body moves around. Filled with sexual ecstasy Nicola lets out a few little Scouse grunts before letting out one large moan making her cum all over her own fingers. The other 4 watch on as the youngest member of the band masturbates herself off to a hug orgasm and watch on in amazement as her own juices flood out from between her legs. Slumping over next to the wall Nicola lets out a cheeky grin at the other 4 before closing her eyes so she can calm down and controls her breathing. After that few seconds of rest bite Cheryl restarts her hard fucking of Nadine's pussy.

"Cum for me you little Irish slut," Cheryl orders Nadine, her Geordie tones nearly perfect for talking dirty.

Nadine groans as Cheryl Cole and her large cum covered strap pound her pussy hard and fast. Kimberley and Sarah get up and walk over and stand to one side of a moaning and groaning Nadine. Nicola wipes her own cum off her fingers before she gets up and stands peering over a writhing Nadine. Looking up Nadine sees all 4 of her band mates naked, sweating and all with their own cum trailing down their legs. Nadine thinks she must be in heaven as Cheryl goes all out pounding her pussy with the big thick dildo. Nicola feeds Nadine her cum covered fingers allowing Nadine to take a good taste of her juices. More moans and groans from Nadine as she gets her first but hopefully not her last taste of Nicola's cum. Sarah and Kimberley lean over Nadine's sweating body and grab her firm boobs. This only adds to the moans and sexual cries of Nadine as Kimberley and Sarah feel up her breasts. Hands work over ever inch of tit flesh and flick and play with her large pink nipples making her cry out until Nicola leans down and plants her sexy lips against Nadine's. Cheryl uses both hands to spear the dildo into Nadine's pussy and works it faster than Nadine ever thought possible.

'OH GOD GUYS FUCK YOUR AMAZING YOU ARE ALL SO FUCKING AMAZING I LOVE YOU ALL FUCK," Nadine cries out tears leaking from her eyes as the young singer has the biggest orgasm of her entire life.

Her whole body shakes but all 4-band members hold her like a newborn baby as cum squirts out of her pussy soaking the dildo and the bench she is lying on. Cheryl, Nicola, Sarah and Kimberley hold their shaking band member as she groans and moans her way though a massive earth shattering orgasm. After a few minutes Nadine clams down and wiping the tears of joy from her eyes she joins the rest of Girls Aloud in a big group hug. Hand in hand all 5 girls walk into the showers all amazed at how much they enjoyed their first lesbian orgy. As the showers switch on and the warm water cleanses their hot, sweaty bodies they all look at each other in a new light.

"Well I tell you what girls," Sarah quips rubbing soap down Cheryl's back, " This is going to make touring even better from now on."

They all laugh and cuddle under the shower nozzle all together and all in love with each other.

THE END

wwekiller
wwekiller
198 Followers