Girls at the Bar

Story Info
Just a girl...its a short one.
777 words
3.46
10.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see her across the bar. Dressed to kill in a blue skirt with a white blouse. Its clear to me she is not wearing a bra but some sort of sexy camisole under it. Her hair is short which attracts my attention the most, and her smile is beautiful. Men are showing her their attention, as she hasn't bought a drink tonight. I think to myself which one of them will be the lucky guy tonight? What would I need to do to be the lucky guy himself? I watch as she moves off the stool and moves to the dance floor. She starts to dance with the man that has asked her. Her skirt is flowing around as she moves her body with the music.

I can see the man staring at her intently, watching her moves, watching her breasts move under her blouse. I see the man moving closer to her as she turns, putting her back to the man and rubbing into him. His hands instinctively move to her hips as he holds her in place. She doesn't resist his touch, as her hands move to his slowly moving them up and down. The song slows as they begin to dance more erotic. Her hips are back into his, slowly rubbing against him. I am sure the man is hard and knows that is why she is rubbing. I wonder to myself if she is just teasing or plans to help this man to completion. I have seen her before and knows that she goes home alone 99% of the time.

It seems to be a game to her, see how much she can get out of the men without having to give in return. From what I see she is very good at her game, and have seen few men get angry at her. She moves with the man back to the bar and they continue their conversation. I say conversation, but it's about as much a conversation as you can have with 5 other men trying to get a word in edgewise. She continues her flirting with each of the men, taking her time to make sure they notice.

I get up from my table and head to the restroom. I see her get up from the bar and head in the same direction. We meet each other at the entrance to the restrooms. I give her a glancing look and harmful smile. She gives me a little wink and we part our ways. No way I am going to fall into her little plan of attention, only to go home and have to take care of myself. There has been too much of that lately, and tonight I'm looking for a sure thing. As I leave I see her standing like she is waiting for something. She turns to me and asks me out onto the dance floor.

I ask her what about all her admirers and she tells me they will still be there when we are done taking or spin around the floor. She takes my hand and leads me to the middle of the floor. A slow song comes on which is just perfect. I think to myself this is all that I need, excitement and no relief. She wraps her arms around my neck, snuggling into my body. I can feel her breasts pressing into my chest as I put my hands on her hips. After about a minute she moves one of her hands and taking mine and slides it down to her ass. My hand can feel the sweet roundness of it and I begin to caress it softly. I slide my other hand down to take her ass in both hands.

I pull her to me hard making sure she can feel my hardness growing against her. She moves back against me, slow gentle movements. I can tell by her movements she would be wonderful in bed. The thought of that runs across my mind as we dance together. Me slowly undressing her, revealing that wonderful body that she has to my eyes. The vision of her clean-shaven, with little drops of moisture glistening off her pouting lips.

I snap back to reality to hear the song ending and feel her pulling my hand as she leads me off the floor. She gives me a hug and thanks me for the dance before returning to her place at the bar and her admirers. I return to my table and order another drink just watching the action of the place. People milling about and women getting hit on by drunk and obnoxious men.