Girls in Charge

Story Info
Martin & John are dominated by female colleagues.
1.2k words
3.94
97.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Minxly
Minxly
53 Followers

A few years ago my friend Erica and I, (Jodie), worked abroad on a three-month contract for a large petroleum company.

We shared a large house with two men who worked for the same company. It was all above board and generally we all led separate lives out of work. We thought the three months would drag no alcohol, no porn allowed.

Erica and I came home from work one weekend to find the guys Martin and John drinking lager and watching a lesbian porn movie. They were well miffed at being caught. Erica asked why is it always female on female on porn films never men on men. Martin laughed saying nobody would want to see that.

"We would," said Erica.

The men fell quiet realising Erica was serious.

"If you don't do what we say then we will report you," said Erica.

The tone in her voice was serious and the guys started to try and plead.

"Undress!" ordered Erica very sternly now.

The guys looked at each other. Erica moved toward the phone.

"Alright," said Martin.

There in the room both guys started to undress in front of us. Erica seemed to be revelling in her role as the dominant one.

"Everything off," ordered Erica.

Slowly both guys stripped and stood naked and embarrassed in front of us. Erica told the guys to play with themselves. With no choice both guys stood there masturbating. As they became stiff I remember thinking it's true that guys come in all shapes and sizes. Martin had a real long cock that must have been about nine inches. John's cock was at least three inches smaller but was really thick.

Erica ordered John to lie down. As he did that Erica told Martin she wanted to see him suck John's cock. Both guys protested saying they were straight. Erica wasn't interested and threatened the consequences if she phoned the company. The guys dare not defy her.

Martin knelt down. Moving forward he tentatively licked at John's thick cock. Suck it deep ordered Erica. We moved closer to watch as Martin sucked on John's cock. In no time at all John was suddenly squirming and arching his back. We watched as John's cum dribbled from Martin's mouth. Martin pulled back and we saw the rest of John's thick cum load spurt into Martin's face. Martin tried to pull away.

"Wank it all out and lick it all up!" demanded Erica.

Martin placed his hand on John's cock and wanked out the rest of his cum. Despite his protests Martin was forced to lick and drink all of his work colleagues cum.

"Your turn," Erica said to John.

Martin was made to lie down. John was ordered to play with Martin's semi-erect cock. As he played with him Martin's cock became stiff again. Erica teased John by saying how Martin had a nice big cock.

Although I was only a voyeur to Erica's dominance I had become so aroused. My nipples were erect and felt as if they were sticking out through my blouse and my pussy was certainly more than moist.

Martin certainly seemed to be a long stayer. John continued wanking and sucking him for sometime before we even saw his pre cum oozing out. Shortly after that as John masturbated him Martin spurted out a thick jet of spunk into John's face and mouth. Erica ordered him to lick up and taste everything.

"Show me," ordered Erica.

John looked at us open mouthed. Martin's cum rolled over his tongue and some of the spunk dribbled down John's chin.

"Taste it!" said Erica.

Erica slowly intimidated John as he gulped, swallowing down Martin's spunk.

The two guys moved and sat apart spent and embarrassed.

I thought that was that. However, Erica turned her attention to me. She moved to stand in front of me. She kissed me so passionately it took my breath. She unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it off. I had no intention of stopping her. She unfastened my bra and slid it off. My nipples were stiff and sticking out like bullets. I have average sized breasts but long nipples, Erica commented how good they looked as she slid her tongue around them and licked.

She slid down in front of me. She unfastened my skirt and it fell to the floor. I wasn't wearing my sexiest of underwear as I had been at work. Not that it mattered, as my skirt hit the floor Erica pulled down my knickers making me step out of them. She told me to lay on the sofa. I didn't need asking twice. She knelt before me. She gently inserted one finger into my aching wet pussy. My body felt like it would go into spasm at any moment. I watched as she licked my juices from the length of her finger.

She slid her hands over my unshaven pubic mound before gently parting the pussy lips. She gently slid in her tongue. I felt afterward that it is true how only a woman knows what a woman wants. Her tongue explored every part of my wetness. I thought she must have been drinking me dry as I was gushing like a fountain. She continued licking and probing me. I felt myself coming again and again, something I had never felt before. My body continued going through spasm after spasm until gently subsiding. Erica looked and smiled at me. My pussy juices made her face glisten.

Erica stood up as I lay on the sofa catching my breath. She took off her jumper. She was wearing nothing underneath. She had large pert breasts, certainly not sagging. She took off her trousers and slid off her white knickers. Erica had a bronze all over tan. I allowed myself to look over her whole body. She seemed pleased by my approval. She was a 40-year-old woman with a body that an eighteen-year-old would have been proud of. I gazed at her flowing blonde hair, the curves of her breasts, her slim waist, her pubic mound, fair in colour compared to my own black hairs, her tanned shapely legs.

I somehow managed to find the strength to stand up. Erica moved in front of me kissing me again. It felt strange tasting my own juices as she prolonged the kiss. Erica lay on the sofa asking me to taste her. I had never been with a woman before and it felt as natural then as it does now, even as a happily married mother of two young daughters.

I guided my hands to cup and fondle her breasts, sliding my thumbs to gently tweak her nipples. I then moved forward to caress and lick her breasts before moving down, lightly kissing her body. She guided my head as I gently slid my tongue into her wet pussy. Her juices flowed over my tongue into my mouth. It was a wonderful sensation not bitter or sweet just nice. I slid my tongue all around her pussy as she guided my head. I continued licking and probing for all I was worth. I was so aroused knowing how turned on Erica was.

She was building up to a fantastic climax. Her body arched as I probed with my tongue. Her body spasmed again and again. She pulled at me and I moved up as she pulled me close to her. We clung together for sometime both sweating profusely but it had been fantastic.

The guys had been watching both of them also enjoyed the second performance.

Minxly
Minxly
53 Followers