Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Ch. 01

Story Info
Young, hot and keen for stiff cock.
1.8k words
4.41
61.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During my early years growing up I couldn't understand what all the fuss was about, from the time I started filling out men would often stare at me.

My mother was quite young when she had me, dad left when I was about five, never short of money though...Daddy had businesses here and there, yippee for trust funds!

My schooling years and university time thereafter were hard work, OK so I started life off as bit of a nerd perhaps, with the body of a hotty mostly hidden away by loose clothing.

Mummy always reminded me to focus on studying, so I did mostly that, focus on study that is....until my 19th birthday.....

For my 19th birthday party we went to the local rugby clubrooms where my girlfriends had organised a stripper for me. They all thought it would be a great laugh to see frumpy Tania get embarrassed by a buff guy with a big dick!

Instead, the stripper got a bit of a bonus when I got partly undressed, got my 36D's out in the open and pushed him down on the table he was gyrating on, dropping my beauties right in his face as I grabbed his half hard fuckstick with one hand. The stupid pouch that he was wearing didn't get in the way at all, I just stuck my hand in it and pulled his big fat prick out....he was not resisting at all!

Once he got the idea that this might be interesting he started sucking on my now hard nipples while I tugged on his rather large dick. I know I shouldn't have done it, but hey, my pussy was getting wet and I wanted to show my stupid friends that I wasn't embarrassed at all.

So I just got in between his legs, rested my titties on his thighs and took his shaft in my mouth, sucking as much of him down my throat as I could. Fondling his heavy balls and wanking the lower part of his dick as I sucked on the knob soon got him twitching away like crazy!

I wanted the girls to see him shoot his spunk, so I pulled my mouth off his turgid prick, wanked him forcefully as I looked at him with my best; I am a horny slut look, and he came in less than three minutes from me dangling my beauties in his face! What a joke.... imagine I'd have been riding him, I wouldn't even have gotten warmed up properly.

This event got back to my mother who then wanted to havea 'chat' about this. Much to my surprise she wasn't pissed about it, instead she wanted to share with me some of her experiences and then teach me how to seek out capable lovers etc.

So anyway, this chat led to a whole new world for me. Instead of focusing on young guys with 2 minute fuses I began seeking out older guys with a bit more experience. Along the way I also discovered the joys of teasing in public, I was well on the way to being an exhibitionist!

Finished at uni, I didn't have to work, on account of the trust fund, but hey, a girl's gotta keep busy right? So I chose to do real estate, figuring that this would be the ideal way to meet lots of prospective lovers....call me sick, but a girl's gotta be practical.

One of my girlfriends was working for a real estate firm who were looking for a sales junior. Rebecca told me a bit of what the firm was like, also telling me her boss, Mike, was a mid thirties horndog who continuously hit on her. Could be fun I thought. Rebecca told me where Mike liked to go drinking after work and so I took Janine, my fellow exhibitionist along for this assignment.

We got to the pub about 8 at night, both of us looking like we were out for a good time. Short dresses, lowcut cleavages etc, high heels...the works. Janine and I could have had any guy in that room, but we were looking for Mike, my future boss.

The picture Rebecca had given me was a good one, it took us only a few minutes to spot Mike. Well, he had already spotted us by then. I don't blame him, my dress ended about half an inch below my naked puss and my beauties were trying to escape over the top of my dress, only the stiff nipples resisting the fabric sliding right down....

Janine was grinning away as Mike waved at us froma distance, both of us looking away as he did. We may be cock teases, but hey, it's fun isn't it? While you've got it, might as well use it right? A little later Janine went to the bar to get us some more drinks, purposely where Mike was sitting. She said to him, are you gonna sit there and look or are you gonna come over and join us then?

This brought Mike into action, his hand going to Janine's lower back, then when she didn't flinch his hand dropped onto her tight buns, fondling them firmly as Janine ordered our drinks. Janine then boldly dropped one hand off the bar and cupped Mike's crotch, giving his todger a good rub while looking straight at him....this took Mike by surprise apparently as he just about dropped his pint!

Mike paid for our drinks and followed Janine like a little puppy...yep, he was ours! At our table in the corner, we stood around talking about this, that and the other, Mike glancing at my beauties repeatedly. So I decided to make the next move as Mike seemed a bit slow on the uptake.

Hopping up onto a barstool, I made sure my dress hiked a fair way up, as I faced Mike he could now see my naked puss for the first time. My outer lips are a chocolate brown, my inner lips were starting to show and apparently Mike was now lost for words...standing in between Janine and me....

Janine was quick to grab Mike by the crotch again, fondling his now bulging pants at leisure and even though we were in a darkened corner of the pub...anybody who looked our way would have been hard pressed to miss what was going on. As I dropped one hand between my thighs and slowly ran a finger up and down my wet lips Mike seemed to finally grasp what was happening here!! Men!!

He moved forward a little, one hand going for my nice and juicy pussy and another to my shoulders to stroke my neck at the same time as my box, about bloody time! Janine by now had Mike unzipped and his nice fat prick was sticking out of his fly looking for all the world like it was made from rubber, twitching away madly.

So now it's about 9 on a weeknight and I am about to get my pussy filled with a nice big cock that belongs to the man that will no doubt give me a job tomorrow....ulterior motive? Hell yeah!

As I spread my legs nice and wide Janine pushes Mike forward as I grasp his nice fat prong and position him at the entrance to my fanny. He slowly pushes himself into me and begins to moan quietly as I clamp my muscles tight around his yummy cock. I bring one finger across his lips to shut him up and he now silently moves slowly back and forth, my cunt clenching and unclenching around his beautiful hard cock.

In the next few minutes Janine fondles Mike's bum as he slowly shafts me in this crowded pub, then she walks around the table to provide a bit of cover for my next move. As Mike is close to cumming I tell him to pull out, he promptly does so and I slide down from the barstool onto my knees, taking his yummy fat cock into my mouth. In less than 20 seconds of sucking, he blows into my mouth in several long spurts, yumyum!!

As I let go of his now softening joystick I get back up and kiss him on the cheek, gently mouth thank you in his ear and leave him standing there with his soft dick hanging out. Janine looks at him and points to his soft dick, at which point Mike regains his senses and tucks himself in.

I can't help but smile at this, we've probably made this guys dream come true, getting hit on by two spunks in a pub and getting his end away right there and then!

His biggest surprise came the next day though, when I turned up as his 11am appointment. Dressed in one of my favourite outfits, shortish navy blue skirt, stockings and suspenders, high heels, and the special part, a jacket that has part of a blouse sewn in to make it look like I am actually wearing something underneath this jacket!! My beauties love hanging free in this jacket and my pussy loves breathing fresh air under the skirt.....

It takes Mike only a couple of seconds to remember my face...he spent more time looking at my cunt and top of my head last night after all. Rebecca had craftily put my CV for the sales junior position in the shortlisted pile.... You gotta have the right connections....

To cut a long story short, Mike offered to take my jacket, I unbuttoned it and handed it to him...he nearly dropped it when he saw me standing there in his office with nothing on up top...my nipples standing erect in anticipation of being sucked...

Well, Mike locked the door, picked up the phone to say to his secretary that he didn't want to be disturbed for an hour and with that he lifted me onto his desk, pushed me back and dove in between my legs to lick my naked, wet, hungry pussy.

He fucked me on his desk, on the floor, against the filing cabinet, finishing flat on his back as I lowered my tight arsehole over his yummy fat fuckstick. Once he was inside my arse, he couldn't hold his wad anymore and promptly blew his load into me....yum.

So there I am sitting with his shrinking cock buried in my arse, and ask him if he's decided who is getting the sales junior position...slowly pinching my nipples and stroking my clit....I feel him go hard inside my bum at this time...so I say to him: I will take that as confirmation that I am hired then shall I?

He just nodded his head as I rode his dick until he popped off again in my bum. That was a good day, and I am proud to say that in my first week on the job Mike fucked me every day in his office! The man actually had stamina, he just needed the right situation, or was that motivation...me!

Met his wife and two kiddies too, didn't feel guilty about using Mike's big cock at all....hey, if his wife was giving him what he needed he wouldn't look at my long legs when I bent over at the hips now would he?