Girls Knight Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers

Delivery day plus two months:

All four women gave birth within ten days of each other. Somehow, in our small town, none of the husbands ever correlated that. It was great to welcome the three friends of my wonderful sister to our home. The three of them were the only ones that knew that we were living as husband and wife. And, since my sister had retained her married name from the divorce, only the three of them knew that we had gone to Vegas and married using her former husband's last name.

Well, everyone has their own idea of fun. I put all four sexy mommies in a circle in our living room. I had my office chair with the wheels on it; I went from woman to woman, getting to unbutton their blouse, open their nursing bras, and suckle to my heart's content. They straightened my hair and kissed me lightly as I drank my fill. After that, two of the women had to go. Candy had the whole day free. She was by no means in her former shape yet, but she asked my sister if I could give her a solid pounding in bed. Her sissy husband had not even kissed her since she was showing. Janet asked me to do her friend as a favor; well, hell, I'm easy.

'Girl's night out'. It had started with a few poker games, some added booze, some friendly insults, practical jokes, and then that wild night I designed for them. After that, it was all sex, babies, mother's milk, foreplay and more sex. Not to mention, more babies. The lovely ladies had three babies each before we decided not to press our luck. Thankfully, they kept up the cover story; a good thing for me especially. I had a heck of a time providing for the three babies that my gorgeous sister gave me; I would have been up the creek if I had to provide for all twelve children.

clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers
12