Girl's Night In Ch. 07

Story Info
Lori shares a secret fantasy with Mark and the group.
2.9k words
4.42
56k
10

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori stood there in front of her closest friends, the top of her robe spread open and her D-cup breasts proudly on display while the vibrating underwear I controlled massaged her sensitive clit.

My wife had been dared to share a fantasy that she had never shared with anyone in the room. I could hear her struggling to begin and I wondered if it was my presence or just a lack of a sexual imagination. Whenever I tried to get her to open up about her secret fantasies she always deflected my questions; claiming she didn't need to think about sex that much since I thought about it all the time or stroking my ego by telling me I was her fantasy. I didn't buy either response and her actions tonight showed me that she had a sexier mind than she had shared with me. I couldn't wait to learn more new things about my gorgeous wife.

"Come on Lori, are there really that many to choose from?" teased her cousin Diane.

"I want to hear your 'go to' fantasy," Terry encouraged her.

"Go to fantasy?" Lori questioned.

"You know sweetie, the fantasy you go to when you really need to cum. We want to hear what you picture when you're alone with your vibrator," Terry explained.

I had been so eager to hear what Lori was about to share that I had stopped paying attention to Betsy's hard nipple in my mouth. She expressed her frustration with a groan as she dragged both her nipples across my lips to remind me she was there. I sucked her tender nipple back between my lips and was rewarded with another gasp when I bit down on it.

"Alright, this never leaves this room," Lori said.

"Betsy is naked riding the demo guy, and you're standing in front of us after just sucking your nipples and this is what never leaves the room?" joked Patty.

"Nothing about tonight leaves this room. You guys have to admit this is the best girl's night ever so let's not ruin it by talking out of school. Agreed?" Ashley demanded everyone respond before Lori continued.

"Ok, I can't believe I'm going to share this with all of you," Lori sounded like a nervous teenager and I was even more intrigued with what she was going to say, "I've had this fantasy for years and never told anyone.

"I think it comes from having these huge breasts," I imagined her hefting my favorite tits in front of everyone, "It has always seemed unfair to me that when we have pool parties at Sandy and Chad's house we're all basically on display. If I want to swim I can't hide these things in a swimsuit. Patty and Marcia you guys must struggle with the same dilemma about what suit to wear."

"I hope they're staring at my tits," Patty laughed, "it's my ass I don't want anyone looking at."

"That's my point," Lori continued, "We're basically constantly worried about how we look because we're wearing our underwear out there."

"If you're fantasy is swimming in long sleeves and pants, I'm totally disappointed," Ashley joked and I had to stifle my own laugh as I continued my oral exploration of Betsy's chest.

"No actually I like being sexy in my swimsuit. I just fantasize about the tables being turned for a change," she explained, "In my fantasy all of us are enjoying a gorgeous day tanning by the pool with our fruity drinks while our husbands are our cabana boys. They're there to wait on us hand and foot. Get us drinks and snacks, towel us off when we leave the pool, offer sunscreen massages and basically pamper us all."

"No offense Lori, but while it sounds pleasant I don't think I'll be stealing your fantasy to get off tonight," Sandy teased her.

"Well the thing is," Lori hesitated, "In my fantasy all our husbands are totally naked." There was a collective gasp from the room; even Betsy groaned as she pictured what Lori was describing. "We are surrounded by a glorious buffet of cock to do with whatever we want."

"And what do you want to do with them Lori?" Sandy asked the same question I was thinking.

"I've read about these parties called CFNM – clothed female naked male," she explained, "and basically the women are totally in charge and the men are there for the women. I just love the idea of having that power. I picture myself laying on my stomach and having one of your husbands stand in front of me and massage my back while I watch their cock harden just from touching my back."

"Whose husband do you picture?" Patty asked and I was fascinated to hear who Lori pictured when she was masturbating.

"I'm not comfortable answering that," Lori was getting cold feet so I figured I better help her out a little by bumping the vibrator back up to level three. She moaned as Patty began to speak.

"I believe the dare was you had to answer all questions from the audience and it was non-negotiable. I'd hate to find out what your punishment would be not answering. I'll give you another chance, whose husband do you picture and describe what you picture in detail," she challenged.

"Ohhh, alright, alright just please slow down the vibrator so I can talk, mmm," she pleaded and I waited a moment to let her excitement build before slowing it down, "Thank you. Now to be totally honest I usually imagine lying down on my stomach and calling over two of the men. Most often it is probably Jon and Chad because they are the two that seem to be most appreciative of my girls here," she laughed uncomfortably.

"Uh huh, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Patty and Sandy always joke about what they want to do to Mark or anything," Ashley surprised me because neither lady had ever been the least bit inappropriate around me.

"Chad and I would make that trade for a night or two," Sandy teased and I had to bite Betsy's nipple to cut off the groan that image put in my head. Betsy did the moaning for me as her pussy slid up and down my abdomen seeking the friction it needed to cum.

"Can I finish here?" Lori asked rhetorically, "I call them over to rub lotion onto my back and before beginning I lean up and ask them to undo my top for me first. Just the mention of undressing me causes each of their flaccid penises to thicken and the sight of their excitement sends the moisture flooding to my pussy.

"I stay up on my elbows as they undo my top and I let it fall away; nearly exposing my hard nipples to both their gazes. I have my sunglasses on so I stare directly at their growing cocks without any embarrassment. I make sure they get a great view of my cleavage and once their heads start to rise towards me I lay back down and rest my chin on my folded arms.

"They both realize I'm ready for them to start with the lotion and it is cute how tentative they are when it comes to actually touching me. I tell them to 'thoroughly cover me with their cream to make sure that none of me burns or I will be very disappointed with them.' Their dicks jump when they hear my blatant innuendo."

"If you told Chad to cover you with his cream when you were topless he'd start cumming on the spot" Sandy laughed and I was shocked at how hard this image had me.

"Well in my fantasy his long cock just stretches out towards me while Jon's shorter fatter dick also is pointing straight out from his thick pubic hair," Lori continued, "They both slather their hands with lotion and I momentarily close my eyes; savoring the four strong hands as they knead their way across my shoulders and down my back. Jon is the first to realize that a large portion of my tits are accessible to his fingers as he rubs lotion along my side. After that, every pass includes liberal strokes up my side so he can feel my breast. When Chad makes the same discovery I am unable to suppress the moan as these four strange hands drive me wild."

Lori's story is driving me wild as well. My dick is flexing up and down against Betsy's tight ass, tapping out a message in Morse code that she apparently receives because she pulls her nipples from my mouth and lifts her hips off me. My cock slaps up against the wet skin she has left on my abdomen before she drops back down on top of it. She is so wet it is like a slip and slide as she grinds back and forth along the full length of my cock.

"I have closed my eyes again as I bask in the pleasure of my massage. This time it is Chad that surprises me. As he reaches down to massage my lower back, the head of his cock brushes along my cheek. I am too stunned to move and he moans as he drags his hands back up my back and lets his pre-cum covered prick leave a sticky trail across my cheek.

"Once I have regained my senses. I turn my head away from Chad's throbbing member but Jon saw what made Chad moan and he proceeds to rub his hands down to the top of my ass. He has angled himself to brush against my face but my new position causes his thick meat to slide along my lips. He is leaking a ridiculous amount of pre-cum and my dry lips are suddenly covered with his juices. His body is shaking when he pulls back and as his head slides between my now wet lips, I am shocked by the first blast of his orgasm. I quickly turn my head in feigned disgust and as his subsequent shots cover my back I sneak a quick taste of his cum. That's usually when I cum myself," Lori pants.

I find myself on the verge of orgasm and moan along with several of the ladies in the room. I am shocked by the revelations but more turned on by the knowledge of my wife's fantasy.

"You said that's when you usually cum," Sandy spoke, "what else do you picture when you don't cum then? Does Chad do anything?"

"Oh god are you kidding me," Lori's embarrassment at having shared so much is evident and I decide I want to hear more so I bounce her back up to level 3, "Mmmm, Chad steps back in front of me and I watch him...watch him...stroke his long cock in front of me for a few strokes before he starts to cum. The first blast hits my sunglasses and drips down my face before he moves forward and shoots the rest across my back. He and Jon then proceed to rub their cum into my skin. Ohhhh, if, if I still need to cum I imagine letting them, oh god, letting them rub their cum covered hands all over my tits." Lori whimpered as I lowered the speed back to one. I knew if she came I would have cum with her and I needed to hear more.

"Your fantasy just became my fantasy too," Becky gasped, "that was amazing. I practically came listening to you."

"That was fucking hot but I want to hear more. You said you've had this fantasy for years so I think there is a lot more here to explore. We want to hear it all Lori, tell us," Patty demanded. Lori didn't even fight this time she immediately went on with her story.

"It really depends on my mood. Sometimes I picture us all playing together. Lining all the men up and having contests like measuring their cocks soft then hard to see whose grows the most. Another involves all of us being blindfolded and having to try and pick our husbands cock just by feel. In one fantasy we just keep them hard the entire time. If you see a cock getting soft you can do what you'd like to get them hard again or ask someone to do it for you," I tried to imagine how much time Lori had spent imagining this because she rattled off these scenarios one after the other without pausing.

"Wait a minute," Diane interrupted, "When you say ask someone, who are you talking about asking?"

"Who ever is close by," Lori responded vaguely.

"Lori, you're blushing. What did Diane catch that we missed?" Terry asked.

"She means she'd ask one of the guys to get the other one hard. In her fantasy she likes to imagine some guy on guy action sometimes, don't you cuz?" Diane translated.

"I don't picture any of the guys being gay or anything. In fact they are all really against it. That's what makes it so hot to me," Lori attempted to defend her deviant mind, "I don't want them to be eager to do it but I imagine them being so anxious to please us that they'll do something they never thought they would. Sandy wouldn't it make you hot to see a guy be willing to stroke another guy just so he could see your pussy. Terry, imagine if Chad wanted to suck your tits so badly he'd lick Brian's cock to do it, that doesn't excite you?" There was some anguish in Lori's voice now as she worried her friends were judging her. Terry came to her rescue.

"When you put it that way it does sound pretty hot." Several other ladies agreed and I could hear Lori let out a sigh of relief.

"So do you picture Mark at these parties?" Diane asked the question that had just crept into my head.

"Of course I do. Half of my fantasies involve watching Mark play with you guys."

"Oh really," Patty challenged her, "Tell me about how you picture Mark playing with me?"

My dick had softened some when Lori talked about guys sucking other guys but my erection returned with a vengeance as I imagined Lori and Patty sharing my cock.

"I know how much you like Mark and I like to imagine you taking full advantage of having him naked to serve you. I picture you making him fetch you a drink and then you take his flaccid dick and use it to stir and taste your drink. You moan around his cock as it grows from your touch. I love to imagine him blushing as I watch him get hard in your mouth. You alternate between dipping his now rock hard tool into your cool drink and warming it again in your hot mouth.

"You make Mark so excited that the whole party stops to watch you play with him. I stand near your Jon as he stares at his lovely wife swallowing my husband. I am amazed how rigid his short, fat prick is from watching you play with Mark. I like to imagine holding Jon's fat dick and feeling the cum pulse through it when you let Mark cover your face with his cum," Lori moaned the last part as if she was about to cum herself.

"Anytime you want to watch that I'm here for you," Patty joked but I could hear that she too was excited by Lori's description. Betsy seemed as turned on by the picture Lori was painting as I was. She had been rubbing herself along the length of my shaft for the past several minutes but I could hear her breathing becoming more labored and her tempo had definitely increased. I needed to either make her cum or slow her down because the way her wet lips were sliding along my shaft was driving me insane.

I decided to try and push her over the edge by going back attacking one of her sensitive nipples. Her reaction was immediate; as soon as I began to run suck on her nipple she tensed and began grunt. I felt like she was trying to stop the impending orgasm but as soon as my teeth scraped her sensitive nipple her whole body tensed up. I had to rock my hips into her to keep sliding my cock along her smooth pussy. The third time I rubbed the head of my dick across her clit she lost it.

The room became silent except for the strangled cries escaping Betsy's mouth. "Oh...my...GOOOOOODDDDD," she screamed through clenched teeth. Part way through god I bit harder and was rewarded with another scream. Her nails were digging into my biceps and I could feel her hips trembling as her orgasm rippled through her.

I slowed my thrusting and was surprised to hear applause from several of the women as Betsy's body collapsed onto me, totally limp. I was still slowly rocking my rock hard cock against Betsy's soaked opening and could occasionally feel her tremble when I'd hit her clit.

"Well that must have been one hell of a fantasy, Lori," Jennifer returned to the room clapping, "we've got people cumming and screaming; Now this party is getting started. Lori, it's time for your next guess and I need a volunteer to replace Betsy as our female demonstrator. Come on ladies you know you were all jealous of that orgasm. Who else is brave enough to try something new tonight?"

I wondered who was raising their hand; it really didn't matter who, I should have been worried about what coming next.