Girl's Night Out

Story Info
Three desperate housewives shed a bit of desperation.
6.2k words
3.34
112.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just going to a be night of us gossiping and having a few drinks that's all." Melony assured her husband while checking her earrings. When satisfied with her jewelry she started putting on her lipstick and applying the rest of her make-up.

"Yeah well I know how Annelene and Tessa are and how much trouble they like getting into." He placed his hands on her shoulders and bumped her ass with his crotch.

"Yeah and you know how I am so don't worry about me getting into any trouble." She laughed pushing her ass cheeks against his cock and rubbing them back and forth. "But if you keep teasing me I might not leave at all and spend your guy's night in fucking your brains out."

"And that's bad why?" he asked chuckling.

"I know how much you and your friends like watching the World Cup soccer games and I would so hate to make you miss out." She finished applying her make-up and turned around to give him a kiss.

"World what?" he asked her looking back and forth in the air. "Soccer game? What soccer game?" Melony kissed him again and wrapped him in a big hug.

"Drink beer, get drunk, hoot and holler at the game, be a guy and let us girl's be girls!" she laughed.

"Have all the fun you could possibly have dear. You've earned it for being such a wonderful wife."

"I love you." She said giving him a final kiss.

"I love you too." Melony gathered her purse and checked her self one last time in a full-length mirror, she was wearing her favorite outfit of a halter top with no bra and skin tight stretch pants over a g-string and spike high heels on her feet. She didn't think she was hot to anyone but her husband but at the moment she didn't really care since it was girl's night out only. Annelene and Tessa were due to show up soon so she walked to the front door to meet them when they arrived.

"I'll see you later sweetie, enjoy the game." She called to her husband.

"I will, enjoy you three enjoy yourselves." He answered. Melony stepped out of the house and waited on the porch for a few minutes before Annelene and her husband arrived. Annelene was dressed to get many stares from many horny guys just like Melony was only her outfit of choice was a pair of hot pants and a tube top of matching colors. As she got closer Melony could easily see her pussy lips outlined by the very tight hot pants.

"Hey gorgeous." Annelene's husband waved at Melony.

"Hey sexy, you going to fuck me anytime soon like you keep promising?" Annelene asked Melony.

"Only if you're a good girl." Melony winked.

"But that's no fun I'll never be good."

"Horny bitch, where's Tessa at?" Melony gave her friends a light hug before Annelene's husband walked into the house to watch the soccer game that was coming on in a few minutes.

"She'll be along soon, her brothers wanted to stop at the market to grab some munchies so the guys could make pigs of themselves."

"And that's different from us how?" Melony asked.

"Well I at least intend to drink myself into a drunken stupor. I can't speak for the rest of you."

"Let's ask Tessa what she intends to do, here she comes now." Melony pointed out a dark blue sedan driving down the street that pulled up in front of Melony's house. Their friend Tessa got out of the driver's side and her two brothers got out of the back seat. They opened the passenger's door and started pulling out bags of groceries.

"Get in girls, let's get this party started!" Tessa called to them from the side of her car. She was wearing her signature super short skirt that hugged her hips and stopped just below her ass, her top was something new though, it was a shirt front with no back at all, only strings tied together at three different points. Although they had told their husbands they were on an innocent night out the way they were dressed told otherwise. Fortunately their husbands didn't really seem to care, either their night of watching the soccer game was equally fake or they were actually that ignorant. The women knew better but decided to have as much fun as they could husband free for this night only.

"So where are we going? Some seedy strip where a tip gets you more than legal fun?" melony asked. Normally she was the conservative type but all the ribbing she had gotten from her friends made her determined to show them both up, combined.

"Nah, even better. I found this club on the web where couples and singles go to get laid, we're going to check it out." Tessa announced to her car mates. Annelene was sitting in the back watching Melony's house fade away from view.

"Sounds like fun, too much fun for Melony though I hope she'll be able to handle it." She winked to Melony sitting shotgun.

"You don't think I'm dressed like this for my good fashion sense do you?" she asked lighting a cigarette. "I'm going to have more fun than my husband would ever approve of without him." She smiled allowing her breath of smoke to escape her painted lips.

"That's my girl!" Tessa called out patting Melony's thigh. The rest of the drive involved the women telling each other tales of what they may or may not do to each other if ever given the chance. Tessa was the only one of the three that had been with another woman but that was only once and Melony had only been with a couple of other men besides her husband. Annelene was somewhere in the middle but had never slept with anyone but her husband since she'd been married. At least not without her husband anyway they did enjoy group sex.

"Here we are. Either of you ever been to a place like this?"

"Nope." Melony told her tossing her cigarette butt out the car window.

"No and I'm starting to wonder why." Annelene was the first to climb out of the car, she stood checking out the line of customers waiting to get in. While the three women were certainly dressed outlandishly they were no match for the rest of the crowd that was waiting to get in. Melony saw women that were wearing nothing more than tape above their waists and one man whose entire body was covered in an elaborate body paint design that depicted a forest and skyline. Even his bald head and face were painted.

"Wow." Tessa said joining the other two women standing in line. "Compared to this group we're dressed sensibly."

The wait to get topped an hour but they found out most of that time was because they had arrived before the popular sex club had even opened. The hours posted on the wall told the ladies the place was open until dawn, Melony smiled when she read that.

"Perfect." She muttered so that only her friends could hear. The other two women smiled at the remark and the entered the dark club. The place was separated into several rooms but none of them had doors, only a chain across the opening kept anyone out of the area but watching eyes had no such barrier and anyone walking by could see everything that went on inside. Most of the rooms were empty but many couples were getting themselves ready for a romp inside using just about every type and size of toy imaginable. Some of the tables had restraints built in and others had bars and rails that could have been used for tying someone up if you so desired. Melony, Tessa and Annelene walked the floor of the club watching the scenes play themselves out and rubbing their pussies and nipples teasing themselves into a horny frenzy. Melony's favorite room was the largest in the club and located near the center on the bottom floor. A huge plasma screen tv played porn movies while an assortment of couches, love seats and easy chairs were arranged in a semi-circle so that anyone could get a great view of the screen and beat off to the sex scenes played in front of them. Right now the room was mostly full of men but there were couples here and there enjoying more of each other than the movies.

"I'm going to hang out here." She told her companions.

"Ok, I'm going to wander around some more." Tessa told her.

"I'm going to check out the voyeur closets." Annelene responded. Melony walked through the couches slowly examing the men that were sitting in them. Some of them were hiding their cocks under towels or small blankets but one very good looking man was naked from the waist down his thick member sticking straight up in the air for him to stroke away.

"Anyone sitting here?" she asked him.

He looked up at her somewhat surprised but immediately smiled and patted the seat next to him.

"No, please." Melony sat down and made herself comfortable leaning up against him.

"Need help with that?" she asked pointing at his hard cock. He had started to put his pants back on but stopped when she asked and looked at her puzzled. Melony reached out and brushed her fingertips along the length of his shaft.

"You'll love it I promise." She reassured him.

"Sure, knock yourself out." He said kicking his pants off again. Melony wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and ran her hand up and down it's length pausing briefly to tease the tip before sliding her hand back down again. The man leaned back and sighed closing his eyes and enjoying Melony's strokes of his long cock. She wasn't even paying attention to the porn movie playing the background instead focusing her attention on the long meat under her fingertips. She started to stroke him faster but still held back just trying to keep him stimulated.

"Been here long?" she looked into his eyes.

"Hm? Oh, yeah about an hour." He smiled at her.

"It shows. I love your dick it's just long enough and fat enough. I bet it'll fill my pussy so good." She told him just before opening her mouth wide and swallowing him whole. He sucked in a quick breath before answering.

"Yeah I bet it will. Don't tell my wife you just swallowed my cock." He asked.

"Just don't tell my husband I'm sucking you off." She told him in between gulps. Melony was taking his cock all the way into her throat and sucking it running her tongue up and down the shaft before pulling him out stopping only to tease the tip with her tongue and stroke him a couple of times before taking him all the way back into her mouth. Soon instead of just sucking him she started sliding her lips up and down the length of him starting slowly and the rapidly sucking him taking care not to brush his length with her teeth.

"Oh my god you're driving me insane." His breath was getting heavy and he was arching his back trying to push his cock deeper into her mouth. Melony was now alternating between sucking him and stroking him with her hands.

"I love your cock, it's so nice in my mouth. I can't wait to stuff it in my hot pussy." Melony stood long enough to pull off her stretch pants and thong panties and the man sitting down still quickly pulled the straps of her halter top off her shoulders and down far enough to expose her large breasts. Taking his cock in her hand Melony kneeled between his legs so that he could play with her tits while she stroked him.

"I love your tits, Jesus these are so nice." He took both of her tits in his hands and massaged the soft flesh teasing her nipples with his thumbs and squeezing them gently.

"That feels so good." Melony sucked in her breath going wild with lust under his hands.

"Stand up I'm going to lick your cunt." Melony complied eagerly straddling his face. He was now laying down on the couch and Melony squatted over his head facing his legs. She looked around while her impromptu lover sucked on her clit and ran his tongue between her pussy lips and plunging it into her depths like a child licking up candy. Melony's eyes closed and her mouth opened, she lost control of her breath under the assault of his mouth and felt like she was going to come at any second.

Opening her eyes again Melony saw another man standing not more than a couple of feet away brazenly stroking his hard cock while watching her sit on the other man's face.

"Well are you just going to stand there or let me suck that thing?" she asked him.

"I thought you'd never ask." He told her moving close enough for Melony to suck him. Like the man beneath her she took him all the way to the hilt and ran her tongue all over him before sliding her mouth off and standing up next to the couch. The man underneath was changing positions to fuck her. Sliding her pussy onto his hard cock while taking a second into her mouth at the same time was heaven on earth for Melony and she struggled to keep herself from coming but once the man that was fucking her starting pumping her pussy she exploded all over him. Her orgasm was so intense she had to take the cock out of her mouth to ride it out without biting her second lover.

"Jesus this is so hot!" she whispered before taking lover number two back into her mouth while lover number one fucked her into a frenzy. Melony thought she was going to go crazy bouncing on top of one man while sucking off the other. It was tough to coordinate the two at first but after a short time she managed to figure it out and drove herself wild even more than the two men could have by themselves.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god I'm going to come again!" she cried out. The man that was in her mouth took his dick out and positioned himself behind her while the man underneath pasued for a minute. It was just the break she needed to re-gain her composure and for lover number two to slowly push his dick into her ass.

"Mmmmmm, damn you do that so good." Her husband was an avid lover of anal sex and the two of them practiced it on a regular basis so Melony's ass accepted him easily. Now being double penetrated Melony's screams of passion were loud enough that anyone in the vast viewing room could hear her not that she cared. Some of them glanced over with mild annoyance before going back to the porn video and ignoring the three of them. Others turned to watch while a few more brave souls dared to walk up to the display and stand to watch, dicks in hand. Melony looked around at the onlookers while she was being fucked and reached for one of them taking his cock in her hand. Her mouth hung open and her eyes opened and shut from the wild horny passion that built inside her while the two men fucked both of her holes driving her straight to an explosive orgasm.

"Come here." She told the man nearest to her reach. Both of the other men were still fucking her like crazy and Melony started to wonder if they were going to come themselves soon. She took the third lover into her mouth and began sucking him while the other two pumped her pussy and ass with more and more vigor.

"Jesus Christ you three are driving me insane!" she shouted. Shortly after she did the first lover bucked and grunted betraying his orgasm while he came inside her hot box and the second pulled his cock out of her ass and shot his load all over her bare ass cheeks. Soon two more men whose dicks were already throbbing rock hard took position to fill her vacated pussy and ass. Despite having just had a third explosive orgasm Melony was brought right back to the brink by the audacity of her actions. Strange men whose names she didn't even know were fucking her and coming inside of her and she was happily married! Sucking eagerly on on man's cock she moaned loudly and started playing with her own nipples driving herself even further wild with lust. This time she came just as the two men inside her shot their loads of hot come into her body.

Once those two were finished the man she had been sucking took hold of her hair and shoved her onto her back on the couch. Spreading her legs as wide she could Melony allowed him to fuck her. Wildly he pounded her sex with the force of a jackhammer and her tits began swaying back and forth on her chest like giant pendulums. Crying out with the force of each impact she could feel her voice growing hoarse from all the screaming and finally she was starting to think that she'd had about enough. The man fucked her so vigoursly that she felt herself about to come for a fifth time but he beat her to it also shooting his load into her already filled pussy.

Pulling out he wiped himself off and walked away leaving her on the couch spent and exhausted. Soon she lit a cigarette and waited for Tessa and Annelene to find her. She cheerfully turned down any other requests to fuck her from both men and women too exhausted to go on. No one really seemed to mind since all of them had watched her get gang-banged and knew she was worn out.

Annelene went from one voyeur closet to the next watching couples engage in various sex acts and becoming extremely turned on. She had finally stopped outside of the room of this gothic couple that were lounging inside. Both of them were extremely beautiful and even though she had never slept a woman before this long-haired dark woman was a goddess in her eyes and since they had agreed that all bets were off she might just have a go at homosexual sex tonight. Like Melony she was also a smoker and long whisps of gray smoke were rising from her mouth as she lay on her side on the bed inside the room. The male that was with her was a strapping young man and perfectly Annelene's type. He stood next to the bed perfectly still and perfectly nude save for the cuffs around his wrists and ankles. The woman was wearing a corset cinched tightly around her waist, elbow-length fingerless gloves and thigh-high boots all shiny black latex.

To Annelen's surprise the woman stood up from the bed and walked to the door and opened it, then grabbed her by her hair and dragged her inside before slamming the door behind her. She threw Annelene onto the bed and started shouting at her.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing watching us? Do you think we're here to entertain you?" she stood with her hands on her hips and was suddenly very intimidating. Annelene wasn't sure how to respond, she looked over at the man who was sneering at her and looking out of the corner of her eye.

"I'm sorry ma'am I was just..."

"You will address me as Mistress." The woman took hold of Annelene's hair and spun her around then pulled off her ultra-short hot pants. The woman began raising one hand in the air and Annelene clenched her ass cheeks tightly and waited for the impact that was soon to come. A loud smack echoed in the room when the woman spanked her and sharp needles of pain flew through her ass, up her back and down her thighs.

"OW! I'm sorry Mistress! I'm so sorry I upset you!" she pleaded but secretly hoped the Mistress would spank her again.

"Mistress Raven bitch. Jesus you're pathetic you can't even get my fucking name right." Mistress Raven slapped Annelene's ass again with enough force to rend her skin from her flesh.

"OW! I'm sorry Mistress Raven!" she shouted her ass on fire with pain from only two slaps. This woman knew what she was doing even Annelene's husband couldn't spank her this good.

"You better be, strip." Annelene did not hesitate to obey her order excited at whatever Mistress Raven had in store for her.

"May please speak Mistress?" the man asked.

"This might be fun, sure John speak." Raven resumed her position on the bed lounging and lighting another cigarette.

"I feel that this intruder should be punished for interrupting our scene madam and I would like to punish her."

"Don't you mean fuck her?" Raven asked calmly never taking her eyes off of Annelene's naked body. John dropped his head at her correction.

"Yes Mistress."

"Well I agree that this little interrupting bitch needs to be taught a lesson and since such creatures are supposed to be beneath my notice I will allow you to punish her. Unless of course she disagrees that she should be punished.

"I'm sorry for my actions Mistress Raven, I agree I should be punished." She held her head down like she had John doing. Mainly to hide her smile though she was excited wondering what kind of abuse she would have to endure for spying on them. Raven held her cigarette in her mouth while she released John from his binds and Annelene though she couldn't possibly look any sexier than she did when she turned to face her, smoke again slowly exiting her mouth briefly forming a cloud in the air around her face.

12