Girls Night Out

Story Info
Fun and flirtation ends with anal payback at home.
1.1k words
3.63
83.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been some time since I've last written about my little Courtney's sexual exploits.

For those of you who are unfamiliar the following is a brief description of my wife, as described in previous stories:

Courtney is a very pretty Puerto Rican and Irish girl who; I have found out, loves to be a very dirty girl. She is 5'4", 120 lbs. with a perfect ass and exceptional tits. (They're only an A cup but they are absolutely perfectly shaped with soft pink nipples that harden like pencil erasers on contact) She has long brown hair, soft brown eyes and all eyes gravitate to her when we go out, especially when she doesn't wear a bra (which she never does).

…Last week (Saturday Night) was the designated "girls night out" night. Courtney had been growing more and more vague as to the location and particulars relative to these outings for the past several monthly outings. I was reserved to the fact that the level of flirtation with men had been on the rise on these outings. I'm not basing that solely on the secrecy aspect, but more on the fact that a night of drinking with the girls had turned into a free event for her. I don't know how many men weren't getting their monies worth out of buying her drinks, but I do appreciate their efforts. She was returning to me a little drunk and very horny each night and these "girls night out" after sexploits were getting to be pretty mind blowing.

Anyhow last week I decided to make her pay for her behavior - it was about 1:00 a.m. and she was still a long way from returning home, so I figured I would set up a little reminder to show her that she's still my slave – no matter how much she may control other men.

I decided to put out a vibrator, a jar of Vaseline and some towels next to her toothbrush – this way when she went into the bathroom to wash up, she would get a little kick of adrenaline. She never became fully comfortable with anal sex despite enjoying it. The initial fear is a hurtle that she reluctantly overcomes either when she's so horny that anything goes or when I decide that she needs to be "put in her place". This night she needed to be "put in place". She needed have her status of being my slutty fuck toy reaffirmed.

I placed a brief note with the aforementioned vibrator and grease, it read the following:

"I hope you had fun, now it's payback time – wake me up by sliding my cock up your ass"

It must have been after 3:00 when I heard her come in – making a racket, but trying not to. I'm sure she was thinking she was home free – unaware what her ensuing bathroom trip had awaiting for her.

When she journeyed into the bathroom there was about five minutes of silence, which was followed by a quick shower. As soon as I heard the water running I knew she had surrendered and my cock grew rock hard in anticipation.

I just laid back and waited for the show to begin as my cock stood at attention beneath a sheet.

As she entered the room she turned on the light, just bright enough to cause me to notice through my closed eyelids. I wondered to myself if she was naked, and I wanted to open my eyes to see, but I contained myself just long enough to feel the sheet being peeled back exposing my cock to a cool breeze. The next sensation was that of cold Vaseline being lathered on my dick by her dainty hands, with perfectly manicured nails.

I slowly opened my eyes as I was "waking". And there she was leaning over the side of the bed rubbing that cold gloppy grease all over my cock – that in and of itself nearly made me explode – but I knew to wait and that the wait would be worth while.

"Are you here for your discipline?" I muttered

"Yes" she replied and without a further word she positioned herself on top of me, placing the towels and vibrator on the bed within reach.

"Take your punishment, and don't be gentle" I instructed her as I watched her hand; tightly clenched around my cock, begin to take aim on that sweet ass of hers…

I continued to watch in silence as she; with eyes closed, began to press down on my overly engorged purple head. No doubt this was going to be a tough fit straight up.

She pressed and pressed making the sexiest, dirtiest faces you could ever imagine. Bearing down harder and harder trying to force herself open…and than a little bouncing, so slight, but enough, and I felt her ass begin to succumb. I pinched her erect nipples to move the pain around for her a bit.

Slowly she rocked her way down on me until she was virtually sitting on my lap, ass spread wide and filled deep.

"Now fuck yourself with it – like the filthy whore you are" I commanded her, and it was just the initiative she needed. Her pace quickened and the strokes lengthened, she was grinding away with reckless abandon. Fucking her own ass far more ruthlessly than I would ever dare.

As she groaned in what appeared as intense pleasure I reached for the vibrator. I wanted to get it in her just right, so that she could be filled in both holes simultaneously.

At first I rubbed it at medium speed against her clit. This was met with almost instantaneous protest – "Oh no you're gonna make me cum!"

With her objection it seemed like the time to go for it all, so I placed the tip of the cock like vibe on the opening of her soaked pussy, and as she continued her motion of grinding with my cock in her ass, I began to insert it.

Oddly enough the vibe went in with relative ease, and I was able to rest the base just above my cock. (Pretty cool like having two penises)

This was an incredible sight as well as an amazing sensation…to good to last for long…

Within seconds I felt her begin to cum so hard. Her ass just squeezing the cum out of me – it was uncontrollable! I didn't intend to cum in her ass (as per her usual request), but I had no choice. My cock was pumping beyond my control for what seemed to be minutes – it just pumped my juice deep inside her ass – in mass volume.

When we both finished cumming Courtney removed the vibe and just sat on top of me (cock still inside), seeming bewildered – unable to comprehend what she had just done. Her orgasm had all but paralyzed her.

I slowly withdrew my cock to wash up, leaving her alone with her thoughts – hoping some of those thoughts to be how she has to do this again, and again…