Girls Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers

"That was gusty!" He'd written, and then just beneath that another sentence. "And I don't mind telling you, you've really got nice tits!"

Having read the note, Jessica smiled, and then lifted her tube top up once again, this time baring them both briefly, and then penned some words on the same paper that he'd handed her, passing it back.

"The word should have been tit...not tits. But now since I showed you both of them, you can say that. And speaking of which, since I showed you mine, how about you show me yours?" She added a smiley face to that, and then handed over the note.

Rob read it, grinning almost as widely as she was, pointed at his chest as though wondering if that's what she'd meant. Jessica shook her head "no" and looked down towards his crotch, letting him know in no uncertain terms as she did so what she'd meant.

He chuckled quietly shaking his head, though he looked over towards her. Jessica held the bottom of her tube top in her hands once again, lifting it just enough to show the well-rounded bottoms of her breasts without revealing them completely, then shook her head "no", once again pointing at his crotch before covering them up again.

Robert looked nervously around for a moment, then positioned his own large binder so that the side flap also concealed what he was doing as he quickly unzipped himself with his free hand, reaching in, and then producing his rather hard cock, though this too he allowed to be exposed for only a moment before hurriedly putting it away again.

Once again she scribbled him a message. "I'll keep my boobs out for as long as you keep your cock out," she challenged him.

Robert read the note and shook his head. He might be tempted, but he was obviously nervous too. In a way, it was like having a fish on the hook, if she weren't careful here, she'd lose him.

Jessica waited until she was sure he was looking at her, then she slipped her hand down between her legs, turning his way just enough so that he could see she was indeed sitting there without any panties on. She ran her fingers up and down her split, and then lifted them to her lips, sucking the two of them off as she did so. Robert's eyes were wide open in disbelief, but she saw him once again unzipping his pants, removing his even harder looking cock, allowing it to stand there much to her delight though he was careful to keep himself shielded behind his binder. Jessica continued to finger herself, ensuring that he had an even better view of her now totally exposed pussy as she did so. Robert continued to sit, watching her, until she made a motion with her hand that she wanted to see him jerking himself off. She added exposing her right breast to him as further incentive as she continued fingering her cunt, showing him the glistening moisture that she withdrew on her fingers, before spreading it across her lips seductively as well as to the hard tiny little surface of her dark colored areolas.

As she'd hoped, Robert began stroking himself, slowly at first, and then much more quickly as it became obvious that they did need to hurry things along for whatever reason, though Jessica had a pretty good idea what that reason might be as Robert looked periodically forward, not towards the professor who continued to lecture oblivious to what the two of them were doing, but down towards the side door that led into the auditorium. Obviously, Robert had indeed been expecting his girlfriend to show up at any moment.

"You gonna cum for me?" She mouthed towards him, and then grinned hopefully.

Robert gave her a quick nod of his head, obviously he was pretty close already, he took one last quick glance around to ensure no one was aware of what he or she were doing, and then tore off another sheet of paper, making a pocket out of it to which he pointed the head of his dick at. Jessica nodded her head excitedly, urging him on. In the next instant he was shooting his spunk into the paper, which he carefully folded in half, then into thirds afterwards, scribbling something on it before handing it off to her to read. She read the quick note he had scribbled on the cum-filled paper. "Lick it," he'd written. She quickly unfolded the note, saw the creamy thick wad of sperm contained within, lifting it to her face which she first inhaled, then licked, and then stuffed fully inside her mouth chewing it up entirely. Robert's eyes had grown as big around as saucers as he sat there watching her do this, finally stuffing his still semi-hard prick back into his pants as he did.

He had just finished tucking himself away when he glanced up and frantically noted that his girlfriend had just then entered the chamber. Jessica followed his gaze, turning back around in her seat, but she couldn't help but wonder what if anything Amanda had noticed, though from her vantage point, it couldn't have been much of anything as she saw it. Even so, Jessica once again sat demurely, her breasts once again discreetly covered, though her hard pointed little nipples continued to poke through the material. She almost laughed as she watched Robert quickly wipe a few traces of his cum from his fingers on the edge of his seat, as Amanda began making her way up the side railing towards them. Reaching the isle, she looked down the row, not at Robert who sat smiling, patting the empty chair for her, but at Jessica, giving her a daggerous look.

"Pardon me," she said quietly as she stood next to where Jessica sat, forced to sit up slightly in order for Amanda to get by, though she could have done so without requiring her to do that. She took her seat next to Robert, gave him a look, and then leaned forward in her chair effectively blocking either Jessica's or Robert's view of one another, making it too obvious if they were to try looking with Amanda sitting the way she had chosen to do.

As the class finally came to an end, Jessica sat pretending to take notes, even after it had. Amanda stood, as did Robert, "Excuse...us," she added giving the word "us" additional emphasis. Jessica didn't bother looking up at the woman, though she did sit up giving her more room just as she did the first time, but this time, as Robert began to go by, she slipped a piece of paper into his back pocket, feeling sure that he felt her do that, especially as his hand came back to touch his pocket briefly once they'd reached the isle, though he didn't look back at her, following Amanda down the stairs instead, and who was in fact looking back towards her.

"That was interesting," Jessica mused to herself delightedly, but it certainly hadn't quenched her desires any. If anything, it had only inflamed them even more. "I need a night out," she thought to herself, and simultaneously thought of Jenny.

Jenny was her brother's ex-girlfriend. They'd broken up nearly a year ago now, but she had liked the woman and had remained close friends with her even after the split up with her brother. One of the reasons they had, was that Jenny tended to be a bit more on the wild side, something her idiot brother had been attracted to in the beginning, then got irritated over towards the end when Jenny kept being Jenny, and refused to become something other than what she'd been in the beginning. If anything, Jessica admired her for that, and had remained in close contact with her ever since.

Even though Jenny was two years older than she was, they got along fabulously, thinking alike in many ways. "Yes...it had been a while," Jessica told her self, and she knew that Jenny would have a few ideas about that if she were to call her."

#

"Hey sweetie! How've you been?" Jenny answered excitedly when Jessica called her. "What's up?"

"Well, I decided that I wanted to let my hair down a little," Jessica told her. "Actually...a lot!" she added. "Last time we went out together, I bailed on you because you were going into that club where you said things could get a little rough, a little wild."

"You sure?" Jenny asked pointedly. "Because I'm going there Friday night in fact, and you're welcome to come with. Still have that I.D. I got you?"

"Yep," Jessica said. "And yes...I'm sure." She added with finality.

"Cool, want me to pick you up? Might be better since you're under age anyway, and don't want you caught out on the road driving. Besides, you can tell that stupid brother of yours that I'm coming by to pick you up, that should irritate him a little!"

Jessica laughed at that, especially knowing that it would when she told him. "That sounds great, what time?"

"I'll be there around nine, nine-thirty," Jenny said. "Plan on it being a late one though, the real fun doesn't even start until after midnight."

#

Jessica wore a tight fitting pair of jeans with heels, showing off her tight ass, and giving her five foot eight height a little extra, making her appear even taller. She wore a loose-fitting white blouse, though somewhat sheer with no bra, a hint of her dark chocolate colored nipples occasionally winking through the material as she moved about.

Jenny pulled up into the drive right on time as Jessica's brother stood peering out the window. "What's she doing here?" he asked

"We're going out," Jessica told him. "Don't wait up."

Jessica quickly jumped into the seat next to Jenny who'd given her an appreciative look. "Well, you look dressed to kill," she told her. "Just keep in mind though, dressed like that, you're going to get hit on a lot tonight."

"Isn't that the reason we're going?" Jessica laughed.

"It is, as long as you realize that these guys won't put up with a prick-teaser," she cautioned. "Don't flirt, just to be flirting, they won't take kindly to that. If you let someone start buying you drinks, or allow someone to hang around you all night, they'll be expecting a lot more than a simple goodnight kiss. You ok with that?" Jenny asked once again.

"I'll just follow your lead," Jessica said. "But yeah, I'm in a rather horny mood myself tonight, so I have no intention of ending the evening with a simple kiss from anyone, unless it's planted right on my pussy," she laughed.

"I wouldn't mind seeing that myself," Jenny said giving Jessica's leg an affectionate little squeeze.

Jessica hadn't been with another woman before either, but suddenly the notion of doing that didn't seem entirely out of the question either, especially if it was with Jenny, and perhaps another guy or two or even three as well.

#

They arrived at the club and went inside, quickly locating a table. "It's not as busy as I thought it would be," Jessica said already eyeing the few single men that were there, many of which were shooting pool on the other side of the room.

"It's early yet," Jenny responded doing the same, then added as she spotted someone just coming in. "Oh, this should be good, Red's here!"

Jessica looked over to where Jenny was looking, but she didn't see anyone fitting that description, only a big muscular biker with bright white hair that he wore long in a ponytail down his back. He had entered the bar with two other friends, both of who were black, and one looking an awful lot like Isaac Hayes, though even bigger. "Who you looking at?" She asked. But it became a mute point as Red spotted Jenny immediately coming towards her.

"Well, well...look who' s here!" He said reaching down and lifting Jenny right up out of her seat and almost over his head, kissing her full on the mouth before setting her back down again.

"And who's this?" He said looking at Jessica appreciatively. "Not jail-bate I hope," he said leering at her.

"She's legal as far as that goes," Jenny assured him. "Jessica? Meet Red." Once again Red reached down picking Jessica straight up into the air with no more effort than it would take to lift a piece of paper. He kissed her as well before setting her down, Jessica in turn accepting the kiss and returning it fully.

"Why do they call you Red?" she found herself asking, though it was Jenny who answered.

"Because when he gets angry, his entire face turns bright red, that's why!" She laughed. "And trust me, you don't ever want to get Red angry."

Red shoved his face two inches before Jessica's staring her right in the eye, his face all tight and mean looking, "Yeah...you don't want to piss me off!" he told her, and then smiled, his face suddenly all warm and friendly again, giving her another kiss on the forehead before taking a chair, spinning it around, and using the back of it to lean on.

"You two going to be here for a while?" he asked.

"We're planning on it," Jenny told him.

"Good, I've got some easy money over there that I want to go get," he said nodding his head over towards where the pool area was and where his two friends had already headed. "Maybe later we can hook up for a little fun if you're interested," he suggested, and then stood and wandered off before she could even answer.

Jessica had to admit, Red had been a little intimidating, but he still seemed nice enough, and wasn't bad looking either, even under all that rough exterior. "I take it you've been with him before," Jessica asked.

"Couple of times," Jenny admitted, as well as M.D, and Big D who are with him. But he's more like an occasional fuck-buddy when neither one of us can find anyone else we might be interested in," she told her, then leaned over half-whispering, "though it wouldn't hurt you to be nice to him yourself if you decide to. Having Red as a friend, rather than an enemy wouldn't do you any harm, especially with this crowd." "So what's M.D. and Big D stand for?" She asked curiously, watching Red as he stood laughing and talking to his friends. "Well, most everyone call's him Mad Dog, or MD for short. But the truth of the matter is, the guy actually does have a doctorate, imagine, a guy with a Ph d who enjoys riding around on a Harley!" "And Big D?" "Oh, that one's easy. Stands for Big Dick! And honey, does he ever have one too, biggest fucking prick you've ever seen in your entire life, can't even begin to possibly take it myself, though God knows I've tried!"

Jessica thought about it and smiled. "Hmm, maybe we should party with them later," she suggested openly. Jenny's eyes widened at that, and she grinned.

"Maybe I'll mention it to him then," Jenny said once again reaching over to fondly caress Jessica's upper thigh beneath the table. "I think they just might like that, I certainly know I would!"

It was a little while later when Jenny wandered off to use the restroom, stopping by the pool-tables on her way, talking to Red briefly as she did so. He glanced back to where Jessica was sitting and smiled, nodding his head.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

Jessica turned, a tall, not unattractive guy was standing next to her, already reaching out to take one of the available seats.

"Ah, no thanks," she said quickly. "I'm with someone."

"Yeah, I noticed, but if that other girl is the someone your with, you're in the wrong place."

Jessica smiled, trying to keep it friendly, but once again refusing his offer.

"How about a dance then?" He asked, though he reached for her, pulling her to her feet trying to kiss her simultaneously.

"We having a problem here?"

Jessica felt herself being let go, turning to find Red, MD and Big D as well as Jenny standing nearby.

"Red!" The guy said suddenly, sounding like Red was some close buddy of his he'd known for years or something. "No, no problems here, was just asking if the lady would let me buy her a drink."

Red stood smiling at the guy, but it wasn't exactly a friendly smile. "Mighty nice of you, in fact...maybe you can buy us all a drink," he suggested with just a hint of "you'd better if you know what's good for you," thrown in with it as he spoke.

Nervously, he motioned for one of the waitresses to come over to the table. "Set them up for whatever it is they're drinking, on me..." he added, then sheepishly wandered back over towards his friends, all of which had suddenly turned away becoming interested in some other subject.

"Thanks," Jessica said.

"Best you stay close to Jenny," Red told her. "Or me," he added once again smiling. "Jenny mentioned you might like to party later," he asked curiously. Jessica returned the smile, nodding her head.

"Well, I've got a few more suckers to clean out first," he told them, "But I wouldn't mind a little appetizer before that if you two've got nothing better to do at the moment."

Red stood leading the girls over towards the bar. "Hey Mike, need to use the office for a few minutes," he stated simply not even waiting for a reply. The guy standing behind the bar merely nodded his head smiling. "Thanks," Red said and again led them down the hallway past the bathrooms to a back room where he produced a set of keys, unlocking it and let himself in. Jessica grinned at Jenny realizing that Red obviously had done this before, several times in fact if he had his own keys.

The room wasn't anything like Jessica had expected, it was clean with expensive looking furniture along with a working desk that was also almost as neat and orderly as the rest of the place. Red immediately took a seat on the massive couch, motioning for the girls to sit down on either side of him. Jessica continued to stand for a moment eyeing the room. "What? Surprised?" Red asked. "You expecting a big stinky mess?" he laughed. "Yes, well, sorta," She admitted to him. "Well, maybe another time I'll take you up to our spot if you'd like." "Your spot?" "Yeah, a place we like to go and party," he told her. "Outside!" Just hearing that made Jessica even more wet between the legs. "I'd like that!" she told him. "I'd like that...a lot!"

"Well then, I'll take you there, but for now, lets see some tit!" he said simply. Jenny didn't even hesitate, already beginning to unbutton her blouse. Seeing her, Jessica immediately began doing the same until the two of them sat there to either side of Red, their breasts bare and inviting as he reached out to fondle and compare the two of them simultaneously. "Very nice, very, very nice." he again smiled continuing to caress their breasts, playing with them like a kid with a new toy. "Unzip me," he added a moment later, it wasn't a suggestion.

Jessica was the first to respond this time, immediately slipping off the couch down on her knees, the zipper to his pants already coming down as Jenny now fumbled with his belt, undoing it. The moment she'd done so, it made it far easier for Jessica to take hold of Red's prick releasing it from the tight fitting pair of black leathers he was wearing.

"Oh my!" Jessica exclaimed the moment she had done so. "You sure this isn't the real reason they call you Red?" she asked. "It's all angry and Red looking!" she giggled waving his rock-hard prick back and forth.

Red burst out laughing. "I think I'm getting to like this one," he told Jenny.

"Thought you might," she responded already licking along one side of his massive swollen cock. Jessica took the hint and quickly began doing the same to the other.

"Ah yeah, that's nice," he told the girls as they teased his prick, continuing to take turns licking and sucking it, passing it back and forth to one another. "Kiss one another," he told them. "With my dick sandwiched between," he said crudely.

They did, though they struggled to do so, placing their lips on either side of his massive shaft, kissing, sucking and trying very hard to place their lips together. Jessica was highly aroused, just as Jenny was, as Red obviously was.

"Now, rub my dick against those nice hard nipples of yours," he told both girls. "Lets see some nipple flick-fucking here!" he told them.

Jenny held Red's hard angry looking cock in her hand, placing it against one of Jessica's breasts, her nipples stiff and hard as Jessica began rubbing Red's cock against her, then slapping it against the young woman's nipples, teasing them to an even greater firmness. After a few moments of this, Jessica then did the same to Jenny, enjoying the feel of his prick in her hand, now slick with his juices as she used them to further sensitize Jenny's tits, smearing his lubrications over and around them.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers