Girls' Night Out

Story Info
The pretty one has all the fun.
5.3k words
2.43
25.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
248 Followers

She was an extremely attractive girl and Mark wasn't the only guy in the bar checking her out, many a yearning glance was shooting across to where she sat ensconced with her somewhat frumpy looking companion. The pretty one, no doubt used to being desired, was aware of the ogling and seemed to be rather enjoying it. Certainly she wasn't discouraging the male attention: giggles, pouting, flicking of hair, shapely legs crossing and re-crossing in her tight little skirt, shoe dangling dangerously from the end of her toes, she was definitely playing to the gallery. She was pretending to be absorbed in conversation but every so often her eyes flitted around the room to check on her admirers. A couple of times her gaze met Mark's and she favoured him with a sly smile.

Hmm.

This was meant to be a quick solo before going to Leon's place. But he could always cancel, couldn't he? Not as if he didn't hang out with Leon enough. Although normally he wouldn't crash in on two females together, he had a sneaky feeling this might be fertile ground. Only one way to find out.

'Can I buy you girls a drink?'

'Sure, why not,' pouted the pretty one. 'We're on white wine.' Her smile was amused and smugly pleased. The frumpy friend tried to smile too, but it didn't quite come off. She appeared a little strained and uncomfortable. 'Louisa, shouldn't we getting back?'

'Oh come on, Lizzie, it's still early!'

'Er, well, okay, but ...'

'Hi Louisa,' he cut in. 'Mark ... nice to meet you. So, white wine, gorgeous, right?'

She giggled and nodded. 'Lizzie' stared down at the table. 'And same for ... sorry, didn't quite catch your friend's name?'

'It's Liz,' said Louisa. 'And yes, she'd love one too.' Liz's facial expression and body language rather contradicted this, but she was going along with things. Mark sensed she was used to Louisa calling the shots.

He bought the drinks and joined the girls at their table. Turned out they were trainees at the same legal firm, in town for a conference. They were staying overnight at the Hyatt, a large hotel only a short walk from the bar. The glint in Louisa's eye when she imparted this information was distinctly promising and Mark congratulated himself for biting the bullet and making the approach.

The difference in the girls' appearance was even more pronounced up close. Louisa was medium tall with a slim and sexy figure, exceedingly pretty, a real looker, whereas Liz was anything but. She was short and plain and seriously overweight. The stark contrast in looks drove their behaviour now a man was present, the hottie exuberant and flirty, her friend meek and virtually mute. Fine by Mark, it was the delectable Louisa he was interested in. She had a rather off-hand and patronising way of treating Liz, he noticed, and he started to follow suit, being considerably less well-mannered than he usually was with someone he'd only just met. With Louisa, however, he was charm personified. He chatted her up like crazy, made it clear how much he fancied her, and she lapped it up. Before long they were flirting outrageously, more or less ignoring Liz who sat there silently stewing.

When the drinks were finished Mark offered another round. 'Your turn, Lizzie,' said Louisa, the first time Liz had been spoken to for quite some time. 'Can't have the man paying for everything, can we?'

'Um, okay,' Liz mumbled. There was something almost servile about the girl, Mark thought. 'Lizzie, you're a star,' he smirked, as she rummaged for her purse. She looked flustered but managed a weak smile.

'Alone at last,' Louisa grinned, watching her friend waddle off in the direction of the bar. She snuggled into Mark and he put his arm around her. 'So, Louisa, here's what I'd like to know. How come a gorgeous looking girl like you is out on the town with a donkey like that?'

'Mark! ... That's a very unkind thing to say about poor Liz.' Her tone was disapproving but the flicker of a smile told a different story and spurred Mark on. 'Just saying it like it is, baby. Come on, I'm curious. Is it because she makes you look even more beautiful?'

'Don't be silly!' she giggled bitchily. 'We're on this conference thing, told you that already.'

'Okay. But can't we get rid of her?'

'Difficult. We're sharing a room.'

'You're joking!'

Louisa rolled her eyes. 'Yeah, I know. The firm are total skinflints on expenses.'

'So, my place then. C'mon, gorgeous, one more drink then it's goodbye fatty and we get going. What do you say?'

She snickered openly at 'fatty' and pondered the proposition. 'Suppose I could, Mark. But then again ...'

'What? ... Then again what?' Louisa's mischievous expression had Mark slightly worried. She's not just a prick-tease, is she?

'You could come back to the hotel, couldn't you?' she said.

'Hey, there's only one girl I wanna fuck tonight,' he protested. Louisa's hand crept into his lap, resting lightly on the bulge. 'Wonder who you have in mind?' she giggled.

'Mmm, I wonder.' Mark's fingers had strayed to her smooth silky thigh, idly caressing it.

'You sure you don't fancy Liz?'

'Er, no, baby. Can't say I do.'

'Shame, because she fancies you.'

The idea made him chuckle. 'She does?'

'Oh definitely.'

This was all very amusing but he needed to get something straight. 'Baby, listen. I'd love to come back to your hotel, I really would. But there's gonna be no sympathy shag for lardy Liz, okay?'

Louisa flashed an insinuating smile. 'So me and you get to have all the fun then?'

'You got it, gorgeous. And we're gonna have a great time, believe me.'

'Promises promises!' she teased, giving Mark's cock a delicious little squeeze through his pants. He was getting very hard down there. 'Oh yeah, Louisa,' he grunted.

'But what about Lizzie?' she wondered.

'What about her?'

'Well, like I say, we're in the same room. Not really fair on the poor thing, is it?'

'Tough.'

'You're quite a bastard, Mark, aren't you?'

'I try my best.' It was clearly the right answer because Louisa laughed and started kissing him. Mark was happy to respond. He wanted to do an awful lot more than just snog this horny bitch but this was fine for now.

All of a sudden he remembered. 'Oh shit, I have to call Leon!'

Louisa raised an eyebrow. 'Leon?'

'Yeah. Good pal of mine. I was meant to be going round to see him.'

'Is this Leon as dishy as you?' Louisa flirted. 'Almost,' he grinned, fishing for his phone.

'So, look, why not invite him to join us?'

'What, here?'

'Yes. Let's make it a foursome.'

'But what about later?' Mark asked.

Louisa whispered her plan into his ear. It was awful but he couldn't help laughing. 'Bitch!'

'It'll be fun, though, won't it?' she giggled.

'Yeah, okay, guess it could be.'

'Go on, honey. Phone him.'

So he called Leon and filled him in. He didn't take much persuading, especially when Mark described Louisa. 'All set?' she grinned, when he'd finished.

'Yeah, he's really up for it.' They resumed snogging and were still at it when Liz returned with the drinks.

'Lizzie! Oh god, sorry!' Louisa giggled, breaking off. Liz mumbled something which Mark couldn't quite hear. She appeared a bit miserable as she sat herself down. 'No, honestly, Liz, really sorry.' Louisa's face was deadly serious now. She removed Mark's hand from her leg and moved a little way apart from him, so Liz felt less excluded, and the three of them had a proper chat during which Louisa and Mark managed to keep their hands off each other. It worked: Liz had cheered up no end by the time Louisa excused herself to go to the bathroom. Cue hip-waggling saunter across the room with every guy in the bar dribbling, including Mark. 'God, she's hot, your friend, isn't she?'

Liz nodded. 'Men always go nuts over Louisa.'

'Bet they do. She's a total babe. Fucking gorgeous!' (Exactly how he'd pitched Louisa to Leon, as it happens.)

Liz shrugged, keen to talk about something else. 'Sorry,' Mark smiled. 'Getting carried away. Hey, thanks for the drinks by the way.'

'S'okay.'

'Shit, that's my best mate Leon!' he announced, looking over at the bar. 'Do you mind if I wave him over?'

'No, course not,' Liz said. So he did and Leon brought his drink over and joined them. Mark made the introductions. 'Hey, Liz,' said Leon, gazing into her eyes. He was a muscular, good looking guy, Leon was, and Liz was clearly smitten. She was blushing. Louisa returned and Mark introduced her to Leon. Who did well. He said a polite hello, managed to keep his tongue in, and quickly returned his attentions to Liz. 'So, we're double dating now?' Louisa said, with a knowing grin. 'Looks that way,' said Mark. And they were. They were double dating. They stayed in the bar until late and they all had a great time. Mark and his girl; Leon and his girl. Leon's girl had the best time of all. Liz could hardly believe her luck, hunky guy chatting her up, calling her 'sweetheart', buying her drinks, flirting with her. Louisa suggested that they all go back to the hotel to 'continue the party' as she put it. 'Yes, let's,' agreed Liz, flushed and excited, looking at Leon. 'You bet!' he grinned.

They left the bar and strolled the short distance to the Hyatt, walking as two couples, Leon and Liz going a little ahead. Leon had his arm around her and she was kind of pressing herself into him as they walked along. 'Look at Lizzie,' whispered Louisa. She was trying not to giggle but wasn't quite succeeding. 'The poor thing's in love!'

'Certainly looks up for it, doesn't she?' Mark chuckled, giving Louisa's peachy ass a firm squeeze. 'So Leon's definitely cool with this?' she asked.

'Yeah, he thinks it'll be a scream.'

They got to the Hyatt, which was a pretty decent place, and rode the elevator to the seventh floor. Leon kissed Liz during the journey up, kissed her properly, then whispered something into her ear. Whatever it was made her giggle in delight. She looked quite radiant (if no less unattractive).

The girls' room was surprisingly impressive, two sizeable beds next to each other, a large sofa plus a comfortable looking armchair, plenty of floor space, ensuite bathroom, plasma TV, a little kitchen area with a fridge, everything they needed for their little 'party'.

'So, make yourself at home, boys,' Louisa said, flopping onto the sofa. She rested her feet on the low coffee table and languorously crossed her legs, allowing her skirt to ride a long way up her thighs. An alluring vista and Mark wasted no time settling himself next to it. Louisa cosied up to him, head on his shoulder, her hand on his leg, but she didn't forget there was another man in the room. 'Leon?' she smiled invitingly, patting the sofa on her other side. Leon hesitated, looked at Liz, then he shrugged and joined them. Liz looked a little lost for a moment because there was no more sofa space, there was only the chair opposite, separated from the sofa by several feet of carpet. So that's where she ended up sitting. Louisa fired up the TV and found a music station and they chatted for a while. Or rather Mark and Leon and Louisa did, it was difficult for Liz to get involved from where she was sitting and they didn't make much of an effort to include her. Leon did throw her the occasional grin and comment but most of the time he was laughing and joking with the other two. Louisa manages to flirt with him even though it's Mark with his arm around her, who's kissing her neck, nuzzling her ear, generally smooching her. Leon kept leering at Louisa's legs (impossible not to, how she was showing them off) until Mark joshed him about it. 'Hey, man, eyes off my woman!'

Leon looked sheepish. 'Well, you know, girl's got great legs.' He glanced over at Liz to see how she's taking this. She's saying nothing but seemed a little sad. Louisa rolled her eyes and made a production out of pulling her skirt down by about a centimetre. 'God, Lizzie, can you believe these boys?' she giggled. Liz smiled, but it wasn't a particularly genuine one. 'Okay, drinks!' Louisa announced, clapping her hands and looking expectantly at Liz. 'Um, sure ... what would you guys all like?' said Liz, rising from her chair, walking over to where the fridge is. A beer, Mark informed her. Louisa wants a rum and coke with ice. 'Three cubes,' she specifies. 'Oh and a slice of lemon, Lizzie, yeah?' Leon is just sat there with a big grin on his face. 'I love this song!' shouted Louisa at the TV, and she leaps up and starts dancing. 'What would you like to drink, Leon?' Liz asked shyly, standing by the fridge. She still had hopes, judging by the way she was swooning at him. 'What? ... Oh yeah, beer is fine,' he said, distracted by the sight of Louisa grooving around to the TV. Mark was watching her avidly too. She'd kicked off her shoes and was looking so fuckable in her short skirt and sexy little blouse it wasn't true.

Liz handed Mark and Leon a beer each. She got a grunted 'thanks' but that's about all because they were fully occupied with ogling Louisa. Liz put Louisa's rum and coke down on the table. She'd got herself one too, which she took back to her chair. The poor girl's looking even less appealing than she was in the bar and her outfit (a kind of mumsy, shapeless, knee-length dress) isn't helping one iota. They were all three watching Louisa dance now, the two guys enraptured and Liz looking distinctly queasy about what's going on. Four of them watching, actually, since the full length mirror on the wall allowed Louisa to indulge herself in a fair degree of self-appreciation. The gooseberry craned forward in her seat and made increasingly desperate efforts to engage Leon in conversation but she fails to get his attention, he can't take his eyes off Louisa. Neither could Mark. She'd undone a couple more buttons on her blouse and every time she paused from dancing and leant over to take a sip of her drink (which was quite often) the boys were treated to a thrilling view, a glimpse of heaven, namely a pair of spectacular breasts nestling in the skimpiest of white lace bras. And that skirt, fuck, it really was hot! Meanwhile, Liz is looking more and more downcast. The harsh reality of the situation, that Mark and Leon were both besotted by the lovely Louisa and had no interest whatsoever in her, is dawning. Louisa grinned over at her. 'Wanna dance with me, Lizzie?' Liz shook her head. She was wishing the evening would end right now. 'C'mon, don't be like that,' Louisa persisted. 'Let's both dance for the guys!'

'Yeah, Lizzie, let's see you strut your stuff,' cackled Leon, as Louisa dragged the reluctant Liz up and out of her chair. Cue a pretty hilarious spectacle: the girls performing together for Mark and Leon, one of them tall and slim and looking utterly gorgeous, basking in lustful male attention as she moves smoothly and sexily to the music, the other one short and fat and painfully unattractive in comparison, kind of lumbering around like a buffalo and looking and feeling absurd. Leon and Mark watched from the sofa, flipping between laughing their heads off at Liz and lusting over Louisa. Liz soon realised she was being made fun of but there isn't a great deal she can do about it, she was trapped in the situation, had nowhere to go, her self-confidence so low that she can't stand up for herself. She's a natural victim, as Louisa knew when she hatched her plan. Which is working perfectly: Louisa is having a ball, her performance increasingly brazen as she shamelessly shows off for the boys. She's hands above head as she dances, shaking her tits, wiggling her ass, the sexy bitch is really flaunting it. She knew that Mark and Leon were getting hard watching her and she's enjoying teasing them. To raucous audience approval she undid a little more of her blouse, asked if they'd like her to take it off. Yeah, too right they would. She giggled and removed her top completely, tossed it to the floor. Then she reached behind and unhooked her bra. 'And this?' she pouted.

'Fuck, yeah!' came the chorus. Louisa grinned and loosened her bra and let it fall over her perfect breasts. She caught it and held it there, just barely covering her nipples. 'More?' she giggled, blatantly toying with the two guys, driving them nuts and loving every minute of it. 'C'mon, Louisa, honey. Stop being a fucking cock-tease!' Mark protested. 'Yeah, baby, c'mon,' grunted Leon. Mark switched his gaze to poor Liz, no longer trying to dance, just hovering around and looking unspeakably awkward and embarrassed. 'Tell her, Lizzie. Tell your hot little friend we wanna see those fabulous jugs of hers.' Louisa couldn't stop giggling. 'Should I, Lizzie? ... Should I let these horny boys see my boobs?' Liz looked all at sea. Poor cow didn't have a clue what to say or do. 'Um, dunno,' she eventually muttered.

'Guess I ought to, didn't I?' Louisa whipped her bra all the way off and it joined the blouse on the floor. 'And my skirt too?' she wonders. The boys nodded avidly. 'Ask me nicely?' she teased. They did, they pretty much begged her to lose the skirt. She slowly slid it over her hips, let it fall to the ground, and carried on dancing, naked but for a pair of little white knickers. Louisa looked utterly delicious and she knew it, was revelling in being the gorgeous sexy tease, tantalising the drooling boys with her beautiful body, while poor unlovely Liz stands pathetically next to her looking stressed and miserable. 'Great show, huh?' Mark said, gurning at Leon

Leon cracked an evil grin. 'Mmm, luscious Louisa and lardy Liz. Talk about beauty and the beast.' 'Leon!' exclaimed Louisa. 'Don't be so rude. Poor Liz!'

'Yeah, Leon, c'mon man,' Mark told him.

Liz was staring down at the carpet like she wanted it to open up and swallow her. Tears were welling up in her eyes. Louisa stopped dancing and told Leon to turn the TV off. 'Now look what you've done,' she admonished him, all serious. 'You've hurt my friend's feelings.'

'Sorry, gorgeous,' he said, not appearing to be. 'Just that she's such an ugly cow. I don't have to sleep with her tonight, do I?'

'Thought you fancied her, Leon?' smirked Louisa. 'Back in the bar you seemed to.'

'No, baby, I don't.'

'Oh. So who do you fancy then?' The brutal little bitch was enjoying herself immensely.

'Think you know that, beautiful, don't you? Not called luscious Louisa for nothing, right?'

The giggling Louisa pouted at Leon, preened around, struck a few provocative poses. 'But honey, luscious Louisa is with Mark ... I mean, you can share me, I suppose ... but only if Mark says it's okay with him.'

The boys feasted their hungry eyes on this near-naked honey of a girl. They had a brief discussion and agreed that, yes, they wanted her so badly that they were prepared to share. The object of their adoration pondered gleefully for a moment and then, with a little 'what's a girl to do?' shrug of acquiescence, she turned to the hapless Liz. 'You don't mind, Lizzie, do you?' No reply, the poor girl seemed to have lost the power of speech. Her head kind of twitched but it was hard to say if it was a nod or a shake.

'We'll take that as a yes,' said Louisa, winking at Mark and Leon. 'Hey, aren't you boys a little overdressed?'

Needing no second invitation, Leon and Mark stripped for action, down to their boxers. They both had large and obvious erections straining in their shorts. Louisa looked at them appreciatively. So did Liz, which was funny. It was just a quick ogle before she looked away, red-faced, but they all noticed. 'It's okay, Lizzie, you can look,' Louisa taunted her. 'Aren't I the lucky girl? Two handsome men all to myself! Imagine the fun I'll be having in bed tonight!' It's clear that Liz was imagining exactly that. Poor girl looked sick with envy. Mark blew her a sardonic kiss.

'Should we see the boys fully naked?' Louisa mused. They took the cue and removed their shorts, each of them now sat on the sofa wearing nothing but a wolfish grin. Their cocks were sticking up loud and proud. 'Ooo, I do like the view!' Louisa teased, sliding her tongue slowly and ostentatiously around her lips. 'C'mon, baby, you too,' Mark told her, staring meaningfully at the only bit of her mouth-watering flesh still covered. 'Yeah, gorgeous, we wanna see the whole package,' Leon leered, fingering his dick. Louisa pouted prettily and obliged. She slipped her knickers off and stood there goddess-like, flaunting her magnificent body, revelling in the impact it was having on Mark and Leon. Then she turned to Liz with a bitchy smile. 'Lizzie, this is not fair! The men want to see both the ladies naked!' Liz shook her head wildly, utterly mortified at the prospect, but Louisa was merciless. 'Don't you, boys?' she prodded. 'Yeah!' they shouted. They didn't really want to see lardy Liz in all her glory, truth be told. They did, however, want to bed this hot little bitch Louisa and were more than happy to play along with her sadistic game. 'Please, no,' Liz pleaded, starting to sob. Louisa just laughed. 'Sorry, Lizzie, you heard the guys.' Louisa had dropped all pretence, it was crystal-clear that she was choreographing (and relishing) her 'friend's' humiliation. Liz knew this too, she's hating Louisa with a passion right now, but she's too cowed and pathetic to put a stop to things.

hobrigef
hobrigef
248 Followers
12