Girls Night Out

Story Info
Piya Enjoys a Night With Husband.
4.2k words
4.15
33.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Piya was whistling away to herself. It was Friday night and the first Friday of the month and that meant it was her girl's night out. She loved to meet with her family and relatives but she loved her evenings spent with the girls.

They were a mixture of people that she went to school friends and also some mothers that she had met since the birth of her daughter. She walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. Whilst she waited for it to warm it she began to take her clothes off.

She removed her blouse and then unclipped her bra. She placed them in the washing basket. She continued with removing the rest of her clothes. She pulled her jeans and knickers off and also added them to the washing basket.

Now naked she walked into the shower and let the hot water cascade over her. She loved the feel of the hot water on her skin. It made her tingle with excitement and then she began to wash herself. She took the shampoo and soaped her head. She lathered it up and then she rinsed it out.

She checked what she had to use and she went for some Clinique because she knew that she some matching deodorant and perfume. She loved to smell all the same because she thought that it enhanced her scent.

She then checked out her pussy and decided that it could do with a shave. She liked to keep her pussy lips smooth and her pubic hair just about nicely trimmed. She had been for a wax once and they had some pubic hair stencils and she asked where she could get them.

They ordered them in because they were bought on mass and now she used them when ever she gave herself a trim. Tonight she was going to shape her pubic hair into a heart. She soaped her thighs and the majority of her pubic hair and then she began to shave herself.

It too her about five minutes to shave herself. It was a bit awkward to hold the stencil in one hand and then use the razor with the other but eventually she was happy with what she had done. Satisfied with what she had done she took the shower head and began to shower off the excess hair.

Accidentally she hit her clit with the shower head and that was a mistake. Her clitoris popped out of its hood and she knew that she now would have to masturbate. She used the shower head continuously on her clit whilst she used her hand to touch her pussy lips.

They were so soft and smooth and she loved the sensation of her pussy. She spread her pussy lips with her hand and inserted a finger into it. She began to move it in and out. She continued to work her clitoris with the shower head. She then inserted a second finger and was gyrating her hips as the shower hit her clitoris.

She took her fingers out of her pussy and tasted her own juices. She loved the taste of herself, other women and most certainly male cumm. She could never get enough of any of it. She re-inserted her fingers into herself and began to work her pussy.

She bent her knees so that her fingers actually hit the back of her pussy. She moved them in and out and knew that she could add a third but she was happy with just the two. She had started off slowly with her clit being aroused by the shower but now she was working her pussy hard.

She had to cumm and wished that her husband was here. They knew each other intimately and they loved to make love and have sex in the shower. It was one of their favourite places. She imagined in her wildest dreams that they were under a waterfall and they were making love.

The thought of making love to her husband under a waterfall was enough to take her over the edge. Only the thought of her husband's naked body and long cock could make her cumm so quickly. She pushed down on her fingers and came all over them. She pulsed and jerked and her knees began to go weaken.

She had to reach out a hand and place it against the shower wall to try and support her. It was a big orgasm. The thought of her husband had always had this effect on her. She loved her husband. He allowed her to have sex with other men but she saved love for her one and only man.

It was what made their relationship work. It was based on love and nothing could take that away from them. She had experienced a big orgasm but she had not squirted which is what her husband could make her do. She calmed down and then she finished washing herself.

She then stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. She dried herself and wrapped herself in the warmed towel and then she took another and wrapped her hair up in it. She brushed her teeth and then she applied the deodorant. She walked from the bathroom across the corridor to her bedroom.

Once in her bedroom she let the towel slip from her body and admired herself in the mirror. She still had good firm breasts and also her tummy was nicely toned and it was difficult to imagine that she had mothered a child. Satisfied with what she saw she sat down on the bed and reached for the hair dryer.

She blew dried her hair and then she applied the hair spray to hold it in situ. Finally she applied some subtle make-up. She was so gorgeous she did not need to draw attention to herself by having gaudy make-up.

She then walked to her lingerie drawer. This was her favourite drawer in the bedroom. When she opened it she felt like she was entering an Aladdin's cave of silk and satin and even in there some leather which she wore on special occasions for her husband. She picked up several bras and knickers and settled on a black silk half cup bra and some silk knickers. She also picked up a pair of seamed stockings and a suspender belt.

She moved back to the bed and sat herself down. She took one of the stockings and drew it up her leg. She loved the feel of the silk on her legs and she could feel herself begin to moisten. She did the same with the second stocking and thought she could masturbate right now but she did not have time.

She could already hear the girls beginning to arrive and her husband would be being the perfect host and giving them drinks. She stood and stepped into the knickers. She pulled them up and snuggled her pussy into them. She placed the suspender belt round her waist and attached the stockings to them. Finally she put on the bra and looked as her perfect breasts peaked out.

She walked to the wardrobe and found the little black dress that she was going to wear. She pulled it over her head making sure she did not touch her hair and let it slip down her body. She zipped it up and then completed the look with a clutch bag and a pair of 4in patent leather heels. She took one more look in the mirror and then she walked downstairs.

All the girls were there and they all had a drink in their hands. She asked her husband for a vodka and tonic. She loved to see her husband at this stage. As he prepared her drink she noticed that he had a hard-on. It was always the same.

He was surrounded by gorgeous looking women and he could not take his eyes off of them and Piya could see the lust in his eyes. She wondered which one he really wanted to fuck. They had often discussed it in the bedroom but he was not for telling.

He thought that might change the dynamics and instead he just looked around the room and gave her a knowing wink. The girls sipped their drinks as they gossiped. You could not believe that it had only been four weeks since they had seen each other they talked as if they had been apart for years.

Suddenly there was a beep outside and the girls drained their drinks. They all bent and gave George a kiss and then Piya told him to stand. He did as he was told and she gave him the most glorious of kisses that he went weak at the knees.

The girls all piled into a taxi and headed for town. They chatted away and soon they reached the restaurant where they were going to eat. They had decided to go Mexican tonight. They queued to get in and eventually they all got seated.

They ordered tequila slammers and mojitas and let the evening begin. The alcohol flowed freely and whilst they waited for the food to arrive they consumed copious amounts of alcohol.

Piya sat there and marvelled at her and her friends. They seemed to have hollow legs and the alcohol just went through them. They made frequent trips to the toilet. The food was really good and it was soon over. They finished their meal and paid the bill then headed for the bars.

As a foursome they were all stunning. They all had children and they all had lovely husbands who understood the need for them to have this time together. It was the same next week when the boys would all go out together. What went on these trips stayed on these trips and nobody enquired what people got up to. It was an unwritten rule between them and that way no-one was riddled with jealousy.

The bars seemed to come thick and fast and the night just passed by in a haze of alcohol and flirtations with men. They loved the attention that they got and they all knew that they were good looking. They also all knew that there was a possibility that they would end up with a man that night.

They eventually finished with the bars and made it to the night club. They took to the dance floor and partied the night away. The girls all disappeared one but one and had liaisons with some of the men I the club. The exception was Piya. She stayed sat at the table and looked after the handbags.

Oh do not get me wrong she was interested in some of the men who came to chat to her but she believed in her vows. She loved her husband to bits and no matter how she thought about it she could not get round to betraying her husband and the vows that they had made. Her girlfriends knew this and thought that it was lovely.

They also knew that Piya would not let the secret drop to their husbands about what they got up to. They were the gang of four and extremely loyal to one another. This was the bond that had been built up over the years and would never be broken.

Eventually the club closed and they had to make their way home. The girls who were there had decided that they were going to carry on the party at one of their homes. They invited three men to join them. They piled into two taxis and headed for the one house where the husband was away for the night. When they got to the house the piled out and laughing and giggling they entered the house.

They put some music on and poured some drinks and just sat there and chatted. Again the girls decided which one of the men they would be going with and off they would go to the rooms upstairs. It was a big house so there were plenty of bedrooms to play in. Piya was alone again.

She nursed her glass of wine and then she said fuck it. She drained the glass and then she rang for a taxi. In the back of the taxi she thought about the girlfriends that she had and she wondered how they looked at their husbands in the morning. Piya knew that she would never be able to look her husband in the eye if she had strayed from her wedding vows.

When she had stood at the temple and taken her vows she knew that she would never break them. It was not only that she took her vows seriously she actually fancied her husband and he was the sexiest man that she knew and there are not many women that can say that and given the choice again she would make the same decision.

Eventually she got home she paid the taxi and walked up the drive to her home. She noticed that the lights were still on and she wondered if her husband was still awake waiting for her. He did like to know that she had got home safely and was always concerned about her.

She put the key in the lock and opened the door. She entered the house and closed the door behind her. She shrugged off her coat and hung it and placed her hand bag on the table. She walked into the front room and got a lovely surprise. Her husband was still sat there waiting for her. He offered her a whiskey and she gladly accepted.

As he prepared her drink for her she put on some music. They discussed the evening but as Piya had told the girls she would never break the bond and she just told him that she was bored and wanted to come home and be with him. Her husband glowed with pride that even after all this time his wife still wanted to spend time with him. He was one lucky man and he knew that he was.

She was gorgeous and she could have had her pick of men but she had chosen him and together they made a good combination. They were a good married couple, they were good lovers and they were really good friends and he could not imagine his life with out her. She made him complete and he hoped that he had the same effect on her.

Piya drained her drink and then she stood up. She went to the stereo and changed the music that was playing. She went for something slow and sensuous. She walked back to the couch and took the drink out of her husband's hand. She placed it on the table next to him and then she sat on his lap.

She tilted his face and began to kiss him. She started by just kissing his lips but soon she was moving to his neck. She knew that he was particularly sensitive around the neck and as she kissed him she could feel his erection grow beneath her.

She continued to kiss his neck alternating which side she kissed he tried to reach out to kiss her back but she was in control of this situation. As she kissed him she moved her fingers down and began to undo his shirt. She popped a button at a time and then she stroked his bare chest.

She loved how smooth it felt beneath her fingers and could never get enough of it. She slipped the shirt off of his shoulders and drew it down his hands and then discarded it on the floor. She was still kissing up and down.

She could feel him push up into her buttocks. He wanted her but he loved it when she took control. It was a game that they played. They were so attuned to one another that they both could take turns over who was in charge and not feel intimidated. He knew that this was her night and he was going to enjoy himself.

She stopped kissing his neck and climbed off of him. She got down on her knees and began to kiss his chest. She kissed his chest and then she went to work on the nipples. She took one in her mouth and kissed it and the little nub began to grow. She gave it a little bite and felt the blood throb through it. She then moved to the other one and did the same thing. When they were both erect she kissed her way down his abdomen.

She stopped by his navel and kissed it. Then she kissed her way further down so that she was down by his groin. She undid the belt on his trousers and then unbuttoned them. She encouraged him to raise his hips so that she could draw his trousers down. She drew them and his trunks down his legs and added them to his shirt.

She looked back at him and saw his erect cock. It was about 8in long and really smooth. She loved the way he kept his cock and balls so smooth. It was a real turn-on for her and it also made him look so much bigger because she could see all of his cock.

She got down on her knees and began to play with his balls. She loved to massage them in her hand and as she did she could feel and see his cock pulse. She knew that he wanted her to take him in her mouth but she was in control of the situation and she was going to tease him until he was begging for him to play with him.

She massaged his balls and kissed her way up and down his groin for about five minutes and then she decided to take him out of his frustration. She took her hand off of his balls and placed it on his cock. She loved the heat that emanated from it. She began to move her hand up and down the shaft. She loved to masturbate him. She loved to see his shiny helmet as she pulled the foreskin down.

For ten minutes she moved her hand up and down the shaft and watched as he closed his eyes and savoured the sensations that she was giving him. Eventually she opened her mouth and engulfed the cock. She loved the way that he tasted because he took care of himself and he always tasted clean.

She let the cock rest in her mouth for a while and then she began to move her mouth up and down the shaft. She grabbed at his balls at the same time so that he was getting double sensation. She worked his cock in and out of her mouth for about fifteen minutes. Her jaw ached and she loved it. This was what she loved to do.

She may be in charge but she loved to please her lover, her husband and her friend. Eventually she felt his balls begin to contract and knew that he was on the verge of cumming. She worked her mouth faster up and down the shaft and then she locked her mouth on it as he exploded into her. She was not letting any of this go. She took it all and swallowed it with pleasure.

When he had finished cumming she took her mouth off of his cock and licked her lips. She got off of her knees and stood up and faced him. She began to sway to the music and closed her eyes in sensation. She reached round and unzipped her dress. She drew it all the way down and then she watched as the dress fell to the floor. It landed around her ankles and she stepped out of it.

She then moved and reached round and undid her bra. She teased him so she held the bra to her chest. She looked at him and noticed that he was wanking his cock back to stiffness. She loved to watch him play with himself. She could watch him all day.

Eventually she dropped the bra to the floor and she showed him her breasts. He tried to reach out and touch them but she slapped his hand away. This was her time and she was going to tease him as much as possible. She looked down and saw that her nipples were rock hard.

God she was aroused and she could feel the juices leaking out of her pussy. She was wet and she knew he would slide into her no problem. She turned her back to him and bent down. She put her hand in the waist band of her knickers and drew them down her legs. He first got to see her buttocks and when she dropped them to the floor she turned round spread her lips and was showing him the pinkness of her pussy.

She was now just stood in stockings and heels and she was not going to take either of them off.

She walked towards him and put out her hand. He took hold of it and she pulled him up. He rose with her hand and when he was stood she started to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around her and returned the kiss that she was giving him.

His cock was between her thighs and he was a powerful man. He knew what she wanted. It was her favourite position. He picked her up and placed her over his cock. She hovered over his cock for a while and then she eased herself down onto it.

As she lowered herself down she wrapped her legs around him. They held onto one another and then he began to move her up and down his cock. She loved this position because it gave her great penetration and filled her completely. Up and down she moved on his shaft.

He was now in control and she was happy to giver herself to him. He grabbed her buttocks and moved her harder and faster up and down his cock. They were now in position of being as one. She was in heaven.

This was what she loved. They were two people with one heart and she knew why she loved this man. They fucked like this for a good twenty minutes. Piya had several small orgasms and then she felt her husband begin to pulse and she knew that he was going to come again. She steadied herself because he came with such power.

Suddenly he tensed and then he began to shoot his cumm into her. It was enough for Piya and then she exploded down on his shaft. This time it was a big one and when she started she began to flooded him with her love juice. He had taken her to the edge that she loved to reach and she had gone over that edge and was in the throes of a massive orgasm.

They were both cumming so heavily. Piya knew that this man loved her and she knew that she had made the right choice when she had married him.. She felt her husbands knees begin to give way and he removed her from his cock and collapsed on to the sofa. Piya was also weak on the knees. They both took their drinks and cuddled on the sofa.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers
12