Girl's Night Out

Story Info
Wife brings home a present for husband.
850 words
3.76
195.6k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the garage door open and glanced at the clock. It was 1:15 AM. A minute later the door downstairs opened and closed, followed by footsteps up the stairs. She came into the living room where I was lying on the couch and stopped.

“Did you have a good time?” I asked.

“Yes, I did. I forgot how fun it was.”

She pulled her shirt over her head, then reached around and unhooked her bra, letting me see her full tits and pink nipples.

“Do you want to see your birthday present?” she grinned down at me as she began to unbutton her jeans.

“You know I do.”

She wiggled her hips as she slid her jeans down. I noticed her panties were gone. Her jeans dropped to the floor and she stepped out of them, kicking her shoes off as she did. She was naked now. My cock was already hard in my shorts. She lifted one foot onto the couch and spread her legs, pushing her crotch inches from my face.

“Here it is. I didn’t know if he would be able to make it down here but he called from the hotel just as I got to the bar. Is this what you want?”

While she was talking I was staring at her pussy. The lips were bright pink and puffy from being fucked. She reached down and put one hand on either side of her pussy and tugged it open. I could see her clit, still swollen and shiny. Her inner lips were even darker pink than the outer ones, and as I watched a mixture of her juice and cum oozed out of her pussy mouth. I reached up and ran a finger along her lips, then slipped it into her pussy. It was hot, and tight, her pussy muscles squeezing on my finger as her crotch twitched.

“Mmmm, it is so sensitive now.” she whispered.

I leaned forward and licked her clit as my finger moved slowly in her steamy pussy.

“Ahhh,” she moaned, her knees starting to buckle.

I sat up and slid off the couch, guiding her down. She sat on the edge of the couch and leaned back, pulling her legs toward her chest with her knees spread wide. I knelt in front of her and looked at her freshly fucked pussy. She knew I loved seeing her like this. She was oozing constantly now, the slick juice running from her open pussy down to her asshole. I followed the trail with my finger, down her pussy lips and between her cheeks. She put her hands on her ass and pulled the cheeks apart, showing me her tiny pink bud. I held my slick finger against it and she relaxed it, winking it open in invitation. I resisted for the moment, instead putting my hands on her thighs and leaning down to find her clit with my tongue.

She gasped when she felt me lick her, then began a steady moaning as I slipped my tongue into her hot pussy and around her swollen lips before flicking her clit again. She was cupping her tits, gently squeezing and rubbing the nipples as I ate her. My cock was drooling, aching to feel her pussy squeezing it. I raised up and pulled my shorts off, then leaned over her. My cock found her open pussy and I sank into her, grinding my pubes against her clit. She rocked against me, pulling her legs open even further to get me as deep as she could. I held still, loving the feel of her pussy, throbbing and milking my cock. I kissed and nipped her neck as I slowly fucked her, letting my lips move from her neck to her nipples and back.

I wanted to cum, but I had to have her ass. I backed out of her pussy and laid back on the floor. She squatted over me and reached below her for my cock. She rubbed it back and forth between her swollen pussy lips, then without my asking she pushed it further back until it was centered on her asshole. She looked at me as she started to settle down on it. I felt her open up and swallow my cock, the tight ring of muscle sliding down until it was gripping the base. She sat up and arched her back, rocking slightly. I could see her pussy, still open and drooling. She reached down and began to rub her clit as she moved on me. My hands found her tits and massaged them. She began moving faster, raising up and slamming her ass down on my cock. Her fingers were a blur on her clit, then she began to cum.

“Ohhh, mmmmmm, yeahhhhh,” she grunted out.

I felt her ass clamp down, then start spasming as her orgasm rolled through her. I couldn’t hold it any longer, and felt my cum rocket out of my balls and into her ass.

She collapsed onto me, my softening cock slipping out of her. She kissed me and whispered, “Happy Birthday.”