Girls Night Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it looks pretty good I guess, but I want to see how the red one looks."

"Okay," Amanda replied, as she quickly took the dress off and placed it back on the bed. She knew her nipples were still very erect and Angie would surely notice. She quickly picked up the lightweight cotton dress, which buttoned down the front, and undid enough of the buttons to be able to slip it over her head. She rebuttoned the front, adjusted it over her hips, and looked at herself in the mirror. The cotton material didn't display her body as closely as did the black silk, and she thought the red looked very good on her.

Angie was still standing in front of her, though she had taken a step back. She looked up and down Amanda's body, taking the whole image in. "I do like that color on you, hon, but I'm not sure that it shows off your assets the best. Hold on a sec." She stepped closer again, and adjusted the dress on Amanda's hips. She walked around behind her; Amanda tried to look over her shoulder to see what she was doing, but couldn't really see.

After a few seconds, she felt Angie's hands on her ass, and Amanda inhaled quickly in surprise. "Calm down, sweetie," Angie laughed, "I'm just adjusting the rear so it sits right." Amanda relaxed just a bit.

Angie finished what she was doing and came back in the front, now standing a few feet in front of Amanda. She had a quizzical look on her face, so Amanda asked, "What's wrong?"

"I can't put my finger on it, let me see." She kept looking at her, walking completely around her one more time. She then stood in front of her, and reached toward the buttons on the front of the dress. She began to undo the top three that Amanda had redone when she put the dress on. As she did so, Amanda gasped once again as she felt Angie's fingers brush lightly over her breasts. The attention caused Amanda's nipples to again rise to attention, and as she glanced down, she could see them even through the looser cotton material.

Angie either didn't notice Amanda's reaction to the attention she had paid to her breasts, or she chose to ignore it. She stepped back, flashed a big smile, and said, "That's it. Much better -- that's definitely the one you're wearing tonight!"

Amanda turned to look at herself in the mirror. She saw that not only were her nipples showing through the fabric, but with the three buttons undone, her ample cleavage was also quite visible. Anyone standing near her would have a great view not just of the cleft between her breasts, but a good portion of each of her orbs also. She turned back toward Angie.

"It'll never work like this, Ang. When I put the bra on, a lot of it will be showing."

Angie smiled slyly and said, "What bra?"

Amanda's mouth fell open when she realized the implication of what her friend had said, but nothing came out for a few seconds. "I ca. . .ca. . .can't do that, Angie," she finally stammered.

"Why not, you look great?"

"I'm sorry, but I just can't go out without a bra, I haven't done that in so long, and certainly not with these huge jugs on me. I'd be too self-conscious."

"Amanda, listen to me," Angie started to lecture the curvaceous woman standing in front of her. "You have a great body -- your breasts are beautiful, you've got womanly hips topped by a narrow waist, and a great ass. There's absolutely nothing wrong with showing off what you've got, and remember, it's just going to be women there. There aren't going to be any guys perving you and wolf whistling or anything like that. C'mon, let loose, we'll have a good time."

Amanda was less than convinced. Still looking at herself in the mirror, she wanted to be that kind of woman, the one who can be more sexual, flirtatious, and "out there." But she just wasn't sure. "I don't know," she said in a soft voice, "it's just too, too. . . ."

"Too what? Hot? Audacious? Not you? C'mon, hon -- just go with it."

She stared at Amanda, who still showed doubt in her face. Angie knew she had to do something -- she wanted Amanda to let her hair down, go out and be someone who she normally wasn't. But she knew that if she wasn't comfortable, she'd never do it. She walked back in front of her, and rebuttoned the last of the buttons she had previous undone. This pulled the two sides of the dress together more, covering up a portion of her breasts that had so worried Amanda.

"There, how about that?"

Amanda looked in the mirror. While it still showed a lot of cleavage and displayed her breasts, it was better than before, and she realized she was fighting a losing battle. "Okay," she sighed, resigned to the fact that she was going to allow Angie encourage her to do things she'd never do on her own.

Angie clapped her hands and exclaimed, "Great! Let's get going. Finish getting dressed and we'll hit the road."

Amanda opened up a dresser drawer, took out a pair of panties, and slipped them up her legs and underneath the red dress. She ran a brush a couple of times through her short hair. "Okay, I'm ready as I'll ever be," she said as she grabbed her purse.

----------------------------------------------

The two women rode down the elevator and got into Angie's Miata convertible. "What a surprise," Amanda thought to herself, "no kids -- she can have a sexy two-seater like this."

The drive to the club in Cambridge took about 20 minutes. On the way, Angie asked Amanda about her husband and kids, and told her about her job in marketing for a high tech firm out on Route 128.

They pulled into the parking lot behind the club and got out to walk around the front. Amanda didn't recognize the neighborhood, so she asked Angie where they were. "East Cambridge, near Lechmere," she replied. Amanda knew the general area, but had never been in this part of the city before.

It was still fairly early, but even so, there was already a short line of women waiting to get in the club. Amanda was reassured to see they were all shapes and sizes, as well as all ages. When Angie had first broached the idea of going to a club, Amanda was concerned that it would be full of lithe 20-somethings and she'd stand out like a sore thumb, especially since Angie could still pass for under 30 herself. So the diversity of the women standing there made her feel a little better.

"Well, I'm certainly not going to have to show any ID to get in," she joked.

"Yeah, probably not," Angie laughed back. "But it's been a while since I've gotten carded too, hon."

They waited just a few minutes in line as they made their way to the entry. A few women greeted Angie, and she was quick to introduce them to Amanda. When they got inside, even more women were saying hello to her.

"Jeez, you seem to know everyone here, Ang!"

She smiled back at her friend. "Well, I do come here a lot, and there are definitely some regulars."

Amanda looked at the women in the club, wondering which were straight and which were gay. Some women looked very fem, some looked butch, but she knew enough to know you couldn't tell someone's sexual orientation just from how they looked. Sometimes it was easy to tell which were gay -- they were often arm in arm with another woman in a way that said they were more than just friends, or kissing in a way that conveyed the same message. None of this made her uncomfortable, as she had been to lesbian bars before with Ellyn. It just made for a fun little game that occupied her as she looked around the room.

They got a drink (sticking with the same white wine and margarita they had each enjoyed at the wedding) and started in the pop music room. The put their drinks down on a railing and hit the dance floor. At first, Amanda was somewhat self-conscious of her dress, having never been out in public in such a revealing outfit before. She was fully aware that as she moved, her large breasts were shaking around in a manner that would be quite evident to anyone nearby But after a few dances, and a second glass of wine, she grew less concerned with her appearance. She told herself that it was only women in the room, so who cared if anyone saw her.

The two women switched off, each of them dancing with some of the other women Angie knew, as well as strangers she didn't. As the night wore on, and she watched what was going on, Amanda saw a number of women making out passionately, even doing some light petting in the corners of the room. To her surprise, she wasn't freaked out about it, but thought it was actually very cool that they all felt comfortable enough to do that. She realized that the fact that it was only women in the bar made it easier to do this.

A few times, she thought she saw women giving her appreciative glances, and at first she was embarrassed when this happened. However, she came to realize that she actually liked the attention. "Why shouldn't they look?" she thought to herself, "as Ang said, I have a nice body. It's not a model's body, but I do have nice curves." She smiled and threw herself wholeheartedly into the dance she was engaged in with a cute woman who looked to be in her mid-20s. As the song wound down, the woman leaned over, kissed her on the cheek, and whispered in her ear, "Thanks for the dance -- you seem like a fun woman. Hope you'll be around for a while." Amanda blushed, and as she smiled back at her and thanked her, she caught Angie looking at her over the woman's shoulder. Angie smiled, and gave her a little wink.

As Amanda walked back to the railing to pick up her drink, Angie quickly sidled up next to her. "Hey, she was cute -- what'd she say to you?"

"Oh, cut it out, Ang, I know what you're thinking -- she just thanked me for the dance."

"Well, she definitely seemed into you, I could tell just reading the body language."

Amanda blushed, "You really think so? Jeez, I have to say, I've never been in this position before."

"What, being wanted by someone. Oh, c'mon, I can't believe that!"

"No," Amanda corrected, "I mean being wanted by a woman! At least not that I've been aware of."

Angie laughed. "Well, there probably have been times in the past, but you were so clueless you didn't even realize it. I keep telling you, women go for your body type -- they're not hung up on the skinny model body image like men are."

Amanda laughed back. "Whatever -- all I know is that I'm having fun."

"Good, that was the whole point!" Angie gave Amanda a quick peck on the cheek.

The two women danced with each other a couple more songs, then stepped off the dance floor. "Phew, I just realized I gotta pee bad," Angie said.

"Yeah, me too, I'll join you. Where is it?'

Angie pointed through a doorway in the back "Back down that hall, let's go."

Amanda followed her friend through the doorway and into a hall. They were in a part of the club she hadn't seen yet. As they walked down the hall, she looked in a doorway to her left and saw some women shooting pool. A few feet further down the hallway was another door on her right. As she walked by, she slowed down and glanced in. The lights were dim, and there was no music playing. Amanda stopped, trying to see what was going on. Angie stopped right next to her.

"What's that room?" she asked.

"Um, that's the playroom," Angie replied, a little hesitantly.

"The what?" Amanda didn't think she had heard her friend correctly.

"The playroom," Angie said, a little more authoritatively this time.

"Oh, okay," Amanda responded, though she still had no idea what she meant. She couldn't make out what was going on in the room, though there were clearly some women in there and she heard murmuring coming from the room.

They continued on down the hall and into the bathroom. Each picked a stall, and heard the other one's pee splash in the toilet as they relieved themselves. As they stood in front of the sink washing their hands, Amanda screwed up her courage and turned to Angie. "Um, Ang, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, hon," she replied, knowing what the question was likely to be.

"What do they do in the playroom?"

Angie paused a few seconds, wanting to be careful in what she said. She didn't want to scare or shock Amanda too much. "Well, sweetie, it's a quiet room where women can go for a little privacy to play a little with a friend."

Amanda finished washing and reached for a paper towel. She had a quizzical look on her face. "Why, Ang? I saw women making out, even touching each other, out in the dance room."

Angie too finished drying her hands, and threw away her towel. She turned toward Amanda, and took both of her hands in hers. "Well, they do more than just touch in there, hon -- stuff that they wouldn't necessarily want to do out in front of everyone in the club."

"Oh, okay," Amanda replied, though she still wasn't sure what went on in there.

The two women left the bathroom and headed back down the hallway. As they came to the playroom on their left, Angie stopped. She took Amanda's hand and said quietly, "Follow me."

Amanda didn't say anything, but just held on to Angie's hand and followed her into the room. As they entered, her eyes adjusted to the light that was dimmer than in the hall. She looked around the room, which appeared to be about 30 feet square, and saw some upholstered benches against some of the walls, along with what looked like a few mattresses on the floor toward the center of the room. Some of these were empty, but some she could see were occupied by women -- sometimes just one, sometimes two, and as her eyes adjusted even further, she could see that some had three or four women on them.

Angie leaned in toward Amanda and whispered in her ear, "Look over there." Amanda looked in the direction she was pointing. It was hard to see at first, but as she peered in she was able to make out the scene in front of her. She gasped when she realized what she was looking at, and Angie quickly whispered to her, "Quiet -- people don't mind if you watch, but don't make a spectacle of yourself."

Amanda whispered back to her, "Sorry." What made her gasp was the sight in front of her. A woman was sitting on one of the benches, her back against the wall, her pants and panties were pulled down to her ankles and her legs were spread as wide as they could go. She was wearing a blouse that was unbuttoned all the way down, and the two sides were pulled open. She appeared to be about their age, somewhere in her mid-30s or so, and she was built very similarly to Amanda. She could clearly see the curve of the woman's belly, and above that, two large milky breasts topped with mocha-colored areolas that covered about half of the front of each breast. Right in the center of each was a nipple that looked like it was fully erect, or at least Amanda hoped they were fully erect, because they were the biggest nipples she'd ever seen in person. Each was as thick as her thumb, and about half as long.

But the woman's nudity wasn't the part that made Amanda gasp. For kneeling in front of her, was a very thin, totally nude woman whose blonde head was between the first woman's thighs. She looked very young from the back, though Amanda couldn't see for sure. It was quite obvious what the younger woman was doing because her head was bobbing slightly up and down. And as she did this, the older woman was slapping her ass cheeks with what looked like a fly swatter, alternating first the left, then the right. Amanda was mesmerized, unable to take her eyes off of this scene.

"You okay, sweetie?" Angie leaned down and whispered in her ear.

Amanda gulped before replying. "Um, yes, I think so."

As she continued to gaze upon the younger woman licking the pussy of the dominant, older woman, another woman walked by Amanda and Angie. She stopped next to Angie, smiled, and Amanda heard her say in a soft voice, "Hey, Ang, how you doin babe? I see you're watching Kat and her little friend there. You want to join the action?"

Angie smiled back at her and replied, "Thanks, Sarah, but I'll pass -- I'm here with my friend."

"Well maybe she'd like to join in too."

Angie chuckled slightly. "No, I don't think so, but thanks anyway."

"K, suit yourself."

The woman continued on to join the two women on the bench. She bent over and started kissing the woman she had called Kat. Kat stopped swatting the younger woman, and reached up to unbutton Sarah's shirt. She pushed it off of her shoulders, and started feeling her breasts while the younger woman continued licking her pussy. Sarah just stood there, letting Kat have her way with her breasts. At one point, Kat grabbed one of Sarah's nipples between her thumb and forefinger, pulling it away from the breast. She said something to her, but neither Amanda nor Angie could hear what it was. But Sarah stayed rooted to the spot while Kat yanked the nipple even further, looking almost as if she would pull it right off the breast. A look of pain came onto Sarah's face, but she still didn't move.

As this went on, Amanda wanted to flee from the room, but she found herself frozen to the spot. She thought to herself that it was like watching a train wreck -- you don't want to but you can't tear yourself away, hard as you try.

Angie could read the conflicting feelings on her new friend's face. She didn't intend to bring her in here, but Amanda had asked about the room, so she figured why not. Even given what she knew about Amanda's somewhat sheltered and vanilla life, she figured she wouldn't freak out if she brought her in here. In talking with her over the last couple of days, she somehow got a sense that she would be okay. And so far, at least, she was right. Amanda's inquisitiveness apparently was winning out over her instinct to flee a situation she had never encountered before -- and probably never thought she would see in her lifetime.

Angie turned away from Amanda, and looked back at the scene surrounding Kat, at whom Amanda was still staring. Kat had stopped pulling Sarah's nipple and had retrieved the crop she had been using on the blonde. She started to swat at Sarah's breasts, lightly at first then harder. As she did this, Sarah had one hand down the front of her loose pants. While they couldn't see exactly what she was doing, Angie was convinced that Amanda knew what was going on. Kat stopped swatting at Sarah's breast, and reached over to unzip the fly of her pants. After doing so, she put her hand in to join Sarah's. As she did this, her own head went back against the wall and her eyes closed. Her thighs were alternating between squeezing and releasing around the head of the young blonde licking her. Kat started breathing more heavily, her large breasts heaving up and down with each breath. After a few moments of this, she let out a loud "Arrrrggghhh" as she yanked her hand out of Sarah's pants and with both hands pressed the blonde's head hard against her crotch.

As Angie glanced over at Amanda again -- who was still holding Angie's hand -- she couldn't help but notice that Amanda's nipples were now jutting out against the red cotton of her dress. Angie gathered that Amanda was aroused, as it was plenty warm in the room so that couldn't have been what was making them stand at attention like that. Amanda also seemed to be breathing very quickly.

She whispered to her, "Okay, let's go," and started to walk away. But she realized that Amanda wasn't following her. She went back to her and said, "What is it, hon -- you still okay?"

Amanda didn't respond, and when Angie looked in her eyes, she looked like she was in a spell. "Amanda," she said a little more sharply in her ear, "you okay?"

Angie turned to look at what Amanda was staring at. It was still the scene with Kat, but now the young woman who had been licking her pussy had gotten up and was sitting on the bench next to her. When Angie looked in her face, she realized why Amanda was mesmerized -- it was the young woman she had been dancing with.

"Amanda," Angie repeated, "Are you okay?"