Girl's Night Out Ch. 04

Story Info
5 gals and 5 guys get it on over a weekend.
1.5k words
3.89
17k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 12/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

After making love in the park for a while, Penny and Ramone dressed then went to her house, a few blocks away from The Naughty Bunny. Ramone held her hand the whole way there. They arrived at her house and went inside. The first thing Ramone noticed was the scent of lavender in the air. He looked around the livingroom and saw several large purple pillar candles set out on the mantle, coffee table and end tables.

Penny said, "Lavender calms the nerves and helps relaxation." when she noticed his gaze on the candles. She went around the room and lit all the candles as Ramone sat on the sofa. She went into the kitchen, and came out a few moments later with a tray in her hands. She sat it on the coffee table and Ramone saw that there was a bottle of champagne, 2 glasses, and a couple of bowls covered with black linen napkins. She poured champagne into both glasses, then handed him one.

Before she took her own glass, she walked over to the stereo system and pushed the "play" button on the cd player. The sounds of a Garth Brooks cd came softly through the speakers. Penny turned and smiled lovingly at Ramone, then sat beside him on the sofa, lifting her glass and taking a sip of her champagne. He finished his glass and sat it on the tray. Ramone took Penny's glass from her and placed it by his, then pulled her close, kissing her deeply. She returned his kiss, then placed her hands on his chest, pushing him back a bit.

"I have a surprise for you, babe." she said as she stood and walked to the closet by the front door. She took out 2 black garment bags, and handed the larger of the 2 to him. "Go in the guest room and change into this, honey, while I go change my clothes in my bedroom." she said as he took the bag from her. She turned and went to the coffee table, picking up the tray and taking it with her to the bedroom. Ramone followed her then went into the guest room across the hall. He heard her open her door and say to him, "Come knock on my door in fifteen minutes, Ramone. I'll be ready for you with the surprise then."

He didn't open his door when he answered, "Ok honey." He laid the bag on the bed and unzipped it to find a police officer costume complete with a hat, badge, handcuffs, and a night stick with one end shaped like a real penis. He chuckled at that then laughed out loud when he noticed that the pants had no crotch or seat, only small flaps of cloth covering the front and back areas. They looked almost like chaps that cowboys wore. He smiled then quickly undressed, tossing his jeans and shirt onto the chair in the corner of the room. He put the costume on, pinned on the badge, put on the hat, and tucked the cuffs and night stick into loops on the sides of the pants. He went to the door and said, "Babe, I'm ready!"

She shouted back, "Just a few more minutes then I will be too, honey." So he sat on the bed and waited.

In her room, Penny was pulling on a pair of black fishnet stockings and attaching them to her red leather garter belt. She slipped on a very short black leather mini skirt which barely covered her ass, and a red leather corset, which barely covered her lush nipples and breasts. She slipped her feet into red 4 inch high heels, pulled a black & red feather boa thing from her closet shelf and wrapped it around her neck and shoulders after putting on a single plain gold chain necklace. She touched up her make-up, brushed her hair and checked everything that was laid out on her dresser top: a black blindfold, a pair of handcuffs, the two covered bowls that she had brought with the champagne, and a big bottle of strawberry-flavored massage lotion. She also had a vibrator there which she would use on him first thing.

After covering the vibrator and other items with a black towel, she opened the door to her bedroom and stepped across the hall. She opened the door to the guest room, and stepped inside. Ramone's eyes almost popped out of his head when he looked up and saw her standing there looking like she just stepped in off the street. He was speechless from her beauty. The skirt and corset clung seductively to her curves, outlining every inch of her body. She looked him over as he stood up and she couldn't help but smile. "Damn baby, I picked the perfect costume for you! You look HOT in those cop chaps! Mmmmmmmm!" she said as she licked her lips in anticipation.

He stepped close to her and brushed his palm over her barely covered breasts and said, "You look good enough to eat as well, darling. In fact, I think I will, you naughty hooker!" Then he took the night club and poked her in the ass with it as she turned to go back to her bedroom, her ass swaying teasingly at him as she walked.

Ramone followed Penny to her bedroom and closed the door behind him. He looked around the room and his gaze settled on the arrangement on her dresser. The champagne bottle and glasses were there, along with the 2 covered bowls, and a black towel was laid over some other objects as well. He was very curious about what was under those black linen napkins and that black towel, but he didn't ask her about it. She turned to him and he pulled her into his embrace, kissing her deeply, his hands moving up and down her back and over her ass.

She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and slid her hands in under the fabric, rubbing all over his warm skin, her long red-polished fingernails scraping gently over his male nipples. She heard him suck in a breath when she bent her head down and nipped his chest with her teeth. Then she suddenly stepped away from him and said in a really sexy and seductive voice, "So you're the bad cop I've heard all about from my hooker girlfriends, huh? I wonder what kind of fun bad cops like to have."

He started to smile, then realized she was playing out her fantasy roll, so he put on his most serious face and said, "Yes Ma'am, I'm Officer Ramone, and I'm working to get all you "Ladies" off the streets."

Her voice practically purred when she replied, "Well Officer, just how do you plan on getting us all off the streets? Are you gonna lock me up until I promise to be a good little girl like my momma always wanted me to be?"

He grinned and said, "That depends on how naughty a hooker you really are, Miss Penny."

She stepped up to him, making him back up against the bed til his legs bumped into it, then she pushed him back on the bed and said, "Get up there in the middle of the bed and put your hands above your head. I'm going to show you how naughty I can be, Officer Ramone." He did as she wanted, and she handcuffed him to the bed. She unbuckled the belt of the chaps and removed them, noticing he still had his underwear on. "Oh no, you bad boy! You were supposed to take these off. You've been a very naughty officer." she said as she snapped the waistband of the underwear against his groin.

She quickly removed his underwear, fully exposing his erection to her hungry gaze. She went to the dresser and lifted the black towel that was covering the cuffs and other toys. She picked up a large pair of ankle shackles, then came back to the bed. She shackled his ankles to the bed, the chain of them running through the bars of the footboard on her bed. She went back to the dresser and grabbed the blindfold, then put it on Ramone, covering his eyes so he couldn't see anything. He started to struggle a little, then said, "Well, well, well. Looks like you are a very naughty hooker, Miss Penny. I might have to take you down to the station and lock you up in one of the private cells."

She laughed, then grabbed the large vibrator from the dresser, turned it on to the High setting, and held the tip of it against the tip of his erection. He gasped as the vibrating penis shaped plastic touched his sensitive tip. The feeling was unbelievable and he groaned loudly as he felt her slide the vibe down his shaft to his balls. His sac tightened and he knew that he was close to cumming even without her touching him with her skin. That vibrator was bringing him to orgasm too fast. Penny must have sensed that because she suddenly took the vibe from him and turned it off, laying it on the night stand by the bed. She leaned down and kissed him on the lips, her tongue thrusting inside his mouth.

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers