Girls Night Out Ch. 04

Story Info
Birthday girl has wild night at a CFNM show.
1k words
3.63
47.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had taken her a while to forgive me. And although she did eventually forgive me, I knew she'd never forget that I suggested us having a threesome. With women 'forgive and forget' always morphed into 'forgive but remember everything' so that the next time you argued they could beat you over the head with it.

Arguing with a woman is a losing situation. The best defense is to agree with whatever they say and apologize to make them feel that they are accomplishing their mission, that being changing you from the dastardly husband or boyfriend that you are to the well trained dog that she wants you to be.

Donna arrived home after I had already retired to bed. I lifted my head to look at my watch and it was after 3am. I had an early meeting with a client, who also happened to be the strip club owner. I was looking forward to him filling me in on the details of Donna's first night at his club. Remembering the argument that we had before she'd left I didn't even bother asking her if she had a good time. I just rolled over and went back to sleep. I figured, if she wanted to tell me, she would.

When I met with my client, instead of talking business, the first thing on my mind was what happened last night with Donna and Yan.

"I couldn't sleep all night wondering about what happened with my girlfriend. I'm dying to know."

"Well, one stripper pulled that Yan chick on stage. She's a knockout," he said. "He had her kneel in front of him and he held the prerequisite towel behind her head while he offered her his cock. At that point she'd already had 4 or 5 drinks and willingly stroked him a few times while looking up at him and before taking him in her mouth." He gave me a wink and a smile. "He told me later that she gave him the best blowjob he's ever had."

My cock hardened at the thought of Yan sucking that stripper's cock, the lucky bastard. Just the image of her on her knees giving that stripper a blowjob made me want to experience the same from her. I knew I should have been with Yan instead of Donna. I could only imagine the hot pillow talk we'd have had when she got home after she blew the stripper and we had hot sex while she whispered the dirty things that she did in my ear.

"They tried pulling your girlfriend up on stage but she wouldn't go," he said.

Of course not, she's a no fucking fun, stuck up, stick in the mud, I thought to myself as he was talking. God, she makes me wish that I was with Yan.

"Finally, later in the evening, her girlfriend persuaded her to go on stage. My stripper got them to lie on their backs on stage while he reached under their skirts and pulled off their panties," he said.

"Are you kidding me? Donna? Are you sure it was Donna?" I couldn't' believe he what was telling me about my reserved, anal Donna.

"Yeah, it was her alright. She acted embarrassed by holding her skirt down and closing her legs," he said. "Only what she did next was uncharacteristic of any woman we'd ever pulled up on stage."

"Why? What happened? Did she start crying? Was she screaming that it was all a mistake? She didn't start yelling rape, did she? God, I'm so sorry."

"Rape? No, no, of course, not. What she did instead was she rolled over to Yan and started kissing her, French kissing her," he said.

"No fucking way! Are you kidding me? You can't be serious. Fuck! I wish I had been there to witness that."

"Actually, they were rolling around the floor making out. The two of them put on a show that eclipsed the stripper's show," he said. "Your Donna had her skirt hiked up to her waist with her knees up and her legs spread exposing her shaved pussy to everyone and holding Yan's head between her legs while Yan licked her pussy and fingered her clit."

"I don't believe it. No way! Oh, my God. I can't believe this." I leaned back in my chair. "I'm sorry about the behavior of my girlfriend, but this blows my mind."

"Nah, don't worry about it. We sold a lot of alcohol that night due to that extra side show." He smiled, "Matter of fact, anytime they want to return, so long as they repeat their show, the drinks are on the house."

"That's it, she must have been drunk," I said to the owner and he nodded his agreement. "Yeah, well, they both were a bit tipsy, but they weren't falling down or staggering drunk. They still had their wits about them. That's not to say that they could drive. I'm glad they had sense enough to take a cab home."

All that went through my mind listening to him talk about Donna and Yan was, since when did Donna shave her pussy? She'd always had a bush. I wondered if she'd shaved it especially for that night. Was she thinking about doing something like that with Yan as she was shaving off her fur?

I thought I would cum in my pants when he told me all this. I couldn't wait to return home from work, so that I could confront Donna.

"Eventually," he said, "we ushered the ladies backstage where they continued making out. I called for a cab to drive them home."

"What time was that?" I asked. "Oh, it was, maybe, around eleven when the cab finally came and they left the club. Yeah, it was around then, because there was still another hour of show left."

I remember looking at my watch when Donna got home and it was after 3am. I wondered what she'd been doing during the intervening hours as the club is only a short ride to our downtown apartment. There was more than 4 hours unexplained.

When I arrived home from work, Donna was already there resting on the sofa.

To be continued...