Girl's Night Out Ch. 1

Story Info
Bicurious friends have a night on the town.
2.3k words
3.82
59.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as you're putting on your dark burgundy lipstick, there is a light knock at the door. You glance one last time over the entire length of your tall, slender body. You look awesome, nothing unusual there, your 38D breasts almost bulging out of your low cut, backless halter top. Your dark, almost black hair cascades halfway down your bare back. Your short, shiny black skirt tight against your firm ass. The split in the side giving slight, quick glimpses of the creamy, white flesh of your ass. You wink approvingly at your reflection knowing that no guy would be able to resist you when you are in full action tonight.

You hurry to the front door and swing it open to reveal your best friend Megan dressed to the nines. "Hola Kim." Megan greets you. You can't help but glance down Megan's pink, low-cut top as she leans forward to kiss you on the cheek.

"Damn, girl you look hot tonight. Planning on meeting some men tonight, aren't ya?" Megan jokingly asks. Every night they went out ended up with at least one of them, but usually both of them, hooking up with some guy and going back to his place.

You slowly look Megan over. With her long blonde hair and slender figure, Megan liked to play up the little girl angle. Her hair was up in long, straight pigtails, pink bows adorning each ponytail with a giant swirl lollipop in her hand. Her pale pink, low-cut, belly shirt and short black mini were hot, but her thigh-high, patent leather, fuck me boots completed the outfit.

Megan looked hot. You had always thought of your friend as good looking, but had never considered acting on that feeling before. Could tonight have many more possibilities in store, more than you had considered?

"Tonight I think I'm looking for something new and different." you tell Megan as you give her a sexy smile.

"What are you thinking? Are you taking home two or three guys tonight? Come on, tell me what's up?" Megan eagerly asks you.

You gather your coat and follow Megan into the hallway, looking at how you can just see the crevice below her ass peeking out at you, begging you to touch. You quickly turn and lock your door. What is coming over you tonight, you can't stop thinking of Megan, of her tight, wet pussy.

"You'll see what I'm thinking later, it's a surprise. And I think you'll like it." you tell Megan. This seems to start her thinking, wondering what you could have in store for her.

You catch a cab to one of the hottest clubs in the city and bypass the line. With a little giggle, rubbing of the doorman's crotch, and promises of sucking him off when he's done working, the both of you are let inside.

"So does this curious night of fun involve us picking up one guy, two guys, three guys or more or any at all?" Megan asks you.

You're glad to see that Megan is pretty much open to whatever might lie ahead.

"I think one guy apiece should be enough, but don't leave here without me." you tell Megan. You both order two rounds of drinks and quickly finish them. You order another two rounds which are also quickly drunk. By now you're feeling kinda good and decide to let Megan in on your plans.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" you ask Megan, hoping not to startle her too much.

"No, but that doesn't mean I'm not curious." she says as lowers her eyes and smiles.

You reach over, under the table and begin to caress Megan's knee.

"I don't know what came over me tonight, but ever since you showed up at my door, I can't stop imagining what it would like to be with you, to kiss you, touch you, lick you. I've never been with a woman either and that's why I don't know where these feelings are coming from." you say as you start to retract your hand from her leg.

"No . . ." she whispers as she grabs your hand and puts it back on her leg, higher now almost to her pussy. "I want to see where this night leads."

"What I had in mind was you, me, and a couple of guys. We could go back to my place and do all kinds of things. Then we can kick them out and see what happens . . ." you tell Megan, slowly inching you hand upwards closer, closer.

"Mmmmm. That sounds like it has incredible possibilities." Megan tells you.

Your hand has now discovered that Megan doesn't like to wear panties. Her clean shaven pussy already feels hot as you slowly insert your finger into the wet slit. You pump in and out a few times, you and Megan looking intensely at one another. You then ever so slowly remove your finger from her pulsating cunt and push it past her pouty, pale pink lips to feel her tongue suck and caress your finger.

You then sit back in your chair, surprised at your boldness. It is then that you look over to your left and notice an attractive, young man sitting a few tables over. Nice build, soft brown hair, medium height. He seems to have noticed you too. Did he see what you were doing to Megan. If he had, he didn't seem to have minded.

"Excuse me babe, but I think I've spotted my conquest for the night." you tell Megan. "You need to go scope out a guy too so we can get the hell outta here and start the real party."

You saunter away from Megan and, knowing that she is watching you, you slowly wiggle your ass.

"Hey there." you greet the gentleman. "Mind if I sit down?"

"Please do. Can I get you a drink?" he asks.

"Sure, I'll have a Jack and Coke. By the way, my name is Kim. And you were?" you ask.

"The name's Pete. Say I rather enjoyed watching you and your friend, uh, converse over there." he says.

"To tell you the truth, I didn't even think about anyone watching us. I was just so completely turned on. That didn't offend you did it?" you ask.

"Hell no! Are you kidding? Two hot babes, totally into each other, and now one is sitting at my table hopefully hitting on me. Am I right, were you coming over to try to pick me up tonight?" asks Pete.

"I'm glad to see I still have the touch. I'd love to pick you up, take you back to my place, and have my way with you." you reply sexily as you move closer to him, your leg brushing against his semi-hard cock. "Do you mind if my friend, Megan joins us?" you ask.

"This is unbelievable, I've always dreamed about this. Please invite her, I don't mind one bit." he stammers.

"Well she's looking for her own man right now, but it shouldn't take her too long. Then we'll be off to my place." you tell Pete.

Just then Megan walks up with a 6'8" man in tow. "Hey there Kimmy. This is Max, I met him on the dance floor. Max, Kimmy." Megan says as you reach out to grab his massively huge hand. You hope the rumors you've always heard about big hands and big feet are true.

"And Megan, Max this is Pete." you say.

"One more round before we jet?" asks Pete. Everyone agrees and the drinks are quickly finished as hands begins rubbing and caressing each other.

In the cab you're practically dry humping Pete while reaching over and fondling Megan's voluptuous breasts. She is bent over Max's cock sucking for all it's worth.

As you arrive at your apartment, the cab fare is quickly paid and everyone rushes upstairs.

"Why don't you fellas take a seat on the couch while Megan and I get nice and ready." you tell them. You and Megan hurry back to the bedroom.

"Why did we leave them?" asks Megan.

"For a few toys like this." you say as you pull out at 14" double dildo and a 9" vibrator.

"I thought you'd never been with a woman before, why do you have that dildo?" Megan asks.

"I guess I just bought it in hopes that one day I would use it not only on me." you tell her. You turn on the vibrator and touch it against her skirt, right on her pussy. You move over so the vibrator is now stimulating both of your pussies. You both begin to moan with pleasure.

"Ok," you say as you switch it off, "let's save it for our guests." You both return to the living room with the toys.

"First we want you to watch us, with each other and with our toys." you say to the men. You lead Megan over to a big, comfy chair and lift off her top. Her round tits fill her pale pink bra and the nipples are barely visible through the thin material. She reaches over and removes your top, your tits now fully exposed. She yanks down your skirt leaving you completely naked. You then kneel down and unzip her skirt, lowering to the floor and revealing a smooth pussy, pink with excitement. You decide you want her to keep wearing the boots, because they're just plain hot.

You spread her thighs and, looking up at her, slowly insert your finger into her cunt. Megan throws back her head in pleasure as you begin to pump in and out of her now wet pussy. You use your other hand to spread apart the smooth lips, then begin to lightly lick her clit. Light, gentle, quick licks followed by long, hard, more forceful licks.

You gently lead Megan down so she's now sitting in the chair, near the edge, and laying back. Her swollen clit and dripping pussy is now ready and in your face. You use your tongue and thrust a few times into her pussy. You can't believe how good she tastes. Again and again you thrust your tongue into her slit.

You back away and grab the vibrator. You turn it on and as Megan hears the humming of the toy sits up to look at you. "I want to eat you out too, before we go too far." she complains.

"Don't worry baby, we got all night. Let's just see where this goes, alright." you tell her.

"Well, at least let me feel your pussy, its warmth, its wetness." she says as she reaches down and forces two of her fingers into you ready and waiting pussy.

"Mmmmmmm." you can't help but moan. Megan hungrily begins kissing your lips and before you know it you two are passionately kissing.

You push her back down on the chair and again grab the vibrator. You begin by gently caressing her breasts with the toy. You like how the vibrator makes her nipples extremely hard. As you move the toy down her body, you can't resist leaning over and lightly biting on her rock hard nipples. This causes Megan to cry out, "Ooohhh."

The vibrator is now close to Megan's pussy. Her breathing has become faster, shorter. You lightly touch her clit with the toy. The sensation makes Megan call out, "Holy shit!" and then begin to moan. You lower the toy lower and gently insert it into her juicy cunt. This drives Megan over the edge. Her pussy juice spills out over the vibrator, wetting your hand. You continue to pump her with the toy until her body lies limp.

You sit back and look up at her. She looks down at you and already knows what you are thinking. She slides off the chair and pushes you to the ground, shoving her tongue deep into your mouth. Her hands frantically grab at your tits and pinch at the nipples. Megan then slowly glides down your body and approaches your wet cunt. She hungrily begins to lap at your clit, using her fingers to open your pussy.

Never before had you been turned on like this. You look over at the men and see them jerking off as they watch this hot scene. Seeing them do this turns you on even more.

Megan is now licking your clit and finger fucking you. It feels so good. She then slowly removes her finger from your dripping pussy and runs it light over and around your asshole. She then forces her finger back into your pussy, back over your asshole, back into your pussy, back over your asshole, and finally she slowly inserts her wet finger into your tight asshole. A little bit at first, now a little more, and finally all the way in.

This is too much and causes you to loudly moan. Megan removes her finger from your ass and begins to lick it.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. That feels so good. Don't stop. Ahhhhh." you moan.

Megan leans over and grabs the double ended dildo. "Let's use this like it was supposed to be used." she says with a wicked smile.

You sit up and watch as she slowly inserts the head of one end into your excited pussy. Megan sits across from you and allows you to help guide the dildo into her. Pretty soon you're both grinding on each other's hips, the dildo barely visible between your bodies. Megan is biting and nibbling at your neck as you suck on her bulging titties.

"Here I come." you cry out, "Aaaaaaahhhhhh! Uhhhh, uhhhh, uhhhhhhhh."

"Oh God, me too. Aaaahhhh, yeeees! Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't . . ." Megan cries as her body convulese with pleasure.

You both lay back completely satisfied and spent. "Hope you girls have some juice left." says a voice from the couch.

To be continued...