Girls Together

Story Info
A woman humiliates a young girl.
3.1k words
3.88
260.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura Davis pulled into the driveway of her new home. Life was pretty good - she now had a nice new house in a good residential area and a generous ex husband to finance her life style. To be fair to her ex, he wasn't a bad guy he just wanted younger and tighter pussy. If large monthly payments to an ex wife were required to get this, then he'd willingly pay. He certainly never have his little daughter wanting for anything and realised that despite her may faults, Laura would be a much better parent. Looking after the baby on her own would be tough but Laura knew that she could always rely on her sister Susie to help.

Laura was only in her early 30's, still a head turner with her slim 5 foot 10 inches body (which had recovered quickly from her recent pregnancy), a 26 inch waist and her shoulder length brunette hair. The only part of her body she'd change was her 36C breasts. She'd always wanted to be bigger – even Susie's 38s looked appealing to Laura but bigger still would be even better. Still as she was currently still nursing baby Linda she had temporary use of another cup size!

Laura got out of her car to see a middle aged woman striding towards her from the neighbouring property. She was followed by a girl who from the facial similarities could only be her daughter. Not that many people would linger too long on the girls face - she possessed the biggest pair of tits Laura had seen for a long time (outside of some of her ex husbands more exotic magazine collections). The girl's tits were bouncing and jiggling as she scurried to keep up with her mother.

Laura forced her attention away from the girl to focus on what the mother was saying.

"I'm Pam Johnson from next door and this is my daughter Mary. We just wanted to come round to welcome you to the neighbourhood."

Laura introduced herself and exchanged the usual pleasantries. Fortunately Susie chose this moment to emerge from the house bringing little Linda. Pam immediately cooed with delight and grabbed the baby. Mother and daughter started fussing over the baby.

Susie, standing out of sight of the Johnsons, caught Laura's eye and held her hands out way in front of her while looking at Mary - making the universal gesture for big tits. Laura smiled in agreement. In addition to her most obvious assets, the girl was also blessed with long blonde hair (apparently natural) and a clear white complexion. She wore a high neck, white polka dot dress which went beneath the knees. The bust of the dress was stretched tightly around her considerable charms, clearly illustrating the outline of what looked to be a formidable brassiere.

Mrs Johnson explained that she was having a family and neighbours barbecue the next day and invited the two sisters to attend. Promising that they would, Laura and Susie were finally able to get away from their neighbours and into the house. They went into the kitchen, placed the baby in her cot and sat at the table drinking wine.

"Susie, did you see the size of the fucking tits on that girl!"

"Language Laura! Not in front of the baby!" her sister replied. "Fuck – they were huge though!" Susie agreed.

"I'm guessing 40DDs - really firm and perky too," Laura queried.

"Maybe even bigger – and the little bitch is so slim. Think she's had them done?"

"No Susie – you met the mother – I can't see her paying good money for that sort of thing. Must be real!"

"She's built to fuck," Laura exclaimed.

"Sometimes having you around is like having a man in the house!" muttered Susie. "I don't think the comment is appropriate – she's dressed like a nun. Not an inch of cleavage showing and barely any leg. Mind you I doubt her legs have ever been that far apart!"

"The bodice of that dress was certainly straining though – bet she goes through a lot of bras!" Laura replied.

"I'll bet!" Susie replied. "Are you going all lesbian on me sis? Planning to deflower the neighbor's daughter with your favorite dildo?"

"No – my lezzy days are over – respectable mother now," Laura grinned. "Her mother said she's only 18 anyway."

"Just a baby!" Susie smiled. "Well actually she's well equipped to look after babies with those knockers. Bet you can't get her to breast feed Laura junior."

"That'd be too easy," her sister replied. "Give me a month and I bet I can make her do anything I want – no matter how humiliating."

"You always get your own way sis but I'll enjoy watching. Bet you can't get a look at those titties by the end of the week."

"Tell you what, Susie; I have a plan for us both to see them tomorrow"

"You're on sis. Poor innocent little bitch – she doesn't know what's in store for her!" Susie smiled as she remembered the girl bending over, her heavy bosom pressing against the thin material of her dress.

Laura sipped her glass of white wine and smiled knowingly.

Next day, the sun shone and the temperatures soared into the 80's. At 2pm the two sisters (plus the baby) went next door to their neighbor's yard for the Johnson barbecue. There were about 20 people present, the Johnson's with their 2 children Mary and John plus an assortment of neighbors and relatives.

Laura was wearing a backless yellow dress, short well above her knees and designed to give the impression that if you got the right angle her little yellow throng would be visible. It was cut low at the front but the effect was spoiled by her sturdy maternity bra - Laura didn't want to have any leaking issues. The outfit wasn't getting much male attention - who wants a panty flash when there are big jugs to be seen? In deference to the weather, Mary was wearing a fitting red dress with a scoop neckline. The girl had obviously been encouraged into a more daring outfit - she looked uncomfortable and periodically checked that she wasn't falling out the front of the outfit. Laura could see that she was pretty well being followed around by a couple of the younger male guests in the hope she'd have to bend over and give a proper sight of those huge mounds. Actually just the way she filled the bodice of her dress was pretty erotic and although her bra struggled manfully, there was still plenty of movement to be seen.

Mary seemed to be a pleasant, softly spoken, slightly shy girl. It was a warm summer day and sun dresses were very much the order of the day for the female guests. There was plenty of leg and cleavage on display.

"Bet I wouldn't get attention even if I whipped my tits out and started feeding little Linda," thought Laura. Linda was currently in the arms of her aunt Susie who was showing off the child to a couple from one of the neighboring houses.

At the moment Pam was lecturing her daughter on the perils of having a second glass of wine - "You know you're not used to it!" seemed to be the argument. A few minutes later came the opportunity Laura was waiting for; she waited until no one was looking, crossed the yard and quickly emptied a small vial of liquid into Mary's unattended drink. The vial contained a very powerful laxative - Laura had trained as a pharmacist assistant after school and still knew how to mix some very potent drugs. Like the time she'd put together a special Viagra for her boyfriend that kept him stiff for 12 hours leading to a 12 hour fuckfest - both she and him had been very sore for a week after.

Laura noted the time and signalled her sister that the job was done. The mixture would work in about an hour; the trick was to spot when the girl started to look uncomfortable.

About 45 minutes later, Laura noticed the girl rubbing her stomach, obviously in some mild distress. Now was the time to act - Laura took her baby from Susie (nodding that it was time) and walked up to Pam Johnson. "Hi Pam, I think I need to put the little one down for her afternoon sleep. If she settles I'll come back in a little - I can bring the baby alarm to check on her."

"I understand dear - I hope you'll be able to come back soon," Pam gushed. "Do you need any help?"

"That's okay Pam, I'll manage," Laura replied. "Although perhaps Mary would like to come and help?" she added brightly.

"What a wonderful idea - I'm sure Mary will end up babysitting for you soon. Go on Mary - I can manage here".

The trap was sprung - there was little Mary could do but agree to go. Laura beckoned for Mary to come with her and slowly lead her out of the yard into her property. Mary farted quite noisily and hurriedly looked away. Laura pretended not to notice - "it's coming soon she thought.

Laura and Mary entered the kitchen of Laura's house. Laura took a prepared bottle from the cupboard and pushed the feeder into Linda's tiny mouth. She started sucking immediately. Mary was now obviously in some discomfort. She opened her mouth and got as far as the phrase "Can I use your" before Laura thrust the feeding child into Mary's arms saying "Sorry - got to pee. Put her down in her cot when she's finished," and dashed from the room.

Fighting to suppress her giggles, Laura ran upstairs and bolted the bathroom door.

She looked at her watch, picked up her magazine and started to read. She gave it 12 minutes. Then she flushed the loo and went slowly downstairs. Linda had obviously finished her drink, had been laid in her cot and was now fast asleep. Mary was standing next to the cot her face was red and the kitchen stank of shit.

"Wow that baby certainly did a smelly one," Laura scowled.

She crossed the room to stand next to Mary. She sniffed suspiciously and asked "Mary dear, have you pooped your panties?"

At this the girl's tears started flooding out. "I'm so sorry, it must have been something I ate, I couldn't leave the baby while you were in the bathroom and I was so, so unwell. I'm so ashamed of myself".

"There, there dear," Laura cooed while taking the shorter girl into her arms, pulling her close to comfort her whilst pressing herself against those soft, magnificent tits. While holding her, she lifted the skirt of the girls dress. "You certainly have filled those panties. Come upstairs and we'll get you cleaned up".

Laura led the girl upstairs. On the landing she took the girl into the baby room rather than the bathroom. "Take your dress off - I'll just get something to clean you up."

Mary obediently slipped off her dress. She stood in the room clad only in her big white brassiere and her bulging panties. The panties were also white but the back of her panties were a satisfying brown color and they bulged with their noxious contents. Laura left the room and came back in a couple of minutes with two plastic bowls, one of which was full of soapy water.

She examined the girl critically - "My you certainly have filled your panties - good job you don't wear a throng like me - I'd be mopping shit off the kitchen floor. We'd better get you tidied up - your mother would have a fit if she knew you'd drank so much wine you shat yourself".

"I don't think it was that Mrs Davis, I only had two glasses"

"Well unless you're generally not potty trained I think it must have been. Slip off those panties and put them into this bowl."

Again Mary obediently slipped off her panties. She placed them into the plastic bowl and shyly tried to cover herself.

"Don't be silly girl, I'm a grown woman and I've seen plenty of fannies," Laura said as she brushed Mary's hand aside to reveal a beautiful golden triangle of hair - the bottom part of which was matted with runny brown goo.

"Another time we need to lose some of those blonde curls down there - fine for a little girl but you're a woman, you should have a much trimmer pussy!" In one fluent move Laura also undid the clasp of Mary's bra and pulled the article off the girl, freeing her glorious breasts from their restraint. Her tits were a pale creamy color, her aureoles were the size of quarters and her nipples while not erect were obviously sizeable. "You're certainly not lacking in the tit department though!" she informed the girl. Mary wriggled uncomfortably and tried to cover herself.

"Now do as you're told or shall I leave your mother to clean you up," she threatened. "Get on the changing mat and get on all fours."

For a moment Mary looked like she'd object but her strict upbringing requiring deference to adults kicked in. She got onto the floor on all fours with her ass facing the door. Her long blonde hair fell over her face and her tits pointed south big time.

"Good girl. Now open those legs wide."

Mary opened her legs as ordered and Laura thrust a soapy flannel between her legs and started flannelling her pubic hairs vigorously. At this point Susie appeared in the open doorway.

"What on earth has happened here?"

Mary turned her head to look towards the new comer and seeing her started to rise.

"Stay you stupid girl - my sisters seen tits and fannies too," said Laura as she pushed the girl back down and continued to clean.

"Miss Johnson here had a little accident in my kitchen so I'm cleaning her up!"

"Doesn't look that small an accident judging by those shitty knickers," Susie commented.

"Well she is quite a big girl you know - look at this," Laura replied lifting Mary's bra for Susie's perusal.

Susie looked at the label - "42DD - you are a big girl Mary. Bet you're popular with the boys!"

Susie patted Mary's ass and stepped around to the front of the changing mat. She gathered the girls hair in one hand and lifted it clear to get a better look at the naked girl. "Very, very popular I bet."

Mary was now blushing pink so Laura took advantage of her discomfort to accidentally slip a finger into the girls' cunt. She received a rewarding gasp in return.

"Sorry honey - almost done down here," she reassured the girl. Laura looked at her sister and mouthed "wet" - she'd triggered the girls' internal self cleaning mechanism! "Can you hand me that baby cream - don't want Marys botty getting sore! Thanks sis!"

Laura rubbed the cream into the cheeks of the girls clean white bottom. She could fell that she was enjoying this. "You're going to be so much fun you little slut," she thought.

"All done - nice and clean now. Let's sit you on the loo for a while though," Laura said pulling the girl to her feet and taking her to the bathroom.

To Mary's embarrassment both Laura and Susie stood over her while she sat on the toilet. All she could manage was a little dribble of pee. The naked girl stood and reached for the toilet roll. Laura was faster, grabbing a few sheets and dabbing the girl dry between her legs. As a final gesture she gently patted the girls' bottom.

"There - that's better. Let's get you dressed again."

The 2 women and the girl trooped back into the baby room. Susie handed Mary her bra. Mary pulled it on quickly. "That's a bit crooked," Laura said reaching into the huge white bra, grabbing a huge mound of tit, giving it a little squeeze and pulling it slightly to one side.

"No sis - better as it was," said Susie grabbing a big handful of tit, giving it a slightly harder squeeze and pulling it the other way.

Mary's nipples were swollen and hard after all this hard treatment, pushing hard against the soft material of her bra.

Laura held up Mary's once white panties. "These will need scrubbing to get the brown stains out. Leave them with me; I'll do them with Linda's diapers. But you can't go back to the party with no panties," said Laura. "I'll get you a pair of mine!"

She disappeared and came back within seconds with a little pink throng. "Here - Slip into this," she said holding them open for the humiliated Mary to step into.

Mary stepped into the little panties, Laura pulled them up, making sure the throng went into the girls ass crack. Again she patted the girls' ass. The grateful girl uttered her thanks and pulled her dress on. The three of them descended to the kitchen.

She stuttered her thanks to Laura for all she'd down. Laura handed Mary a glass of water and urged her to replenish some of her obvious water loss. The girl downed the glass in one, eager to avoid any more humiliations.

Laura hugged the girl close (took another surreptitious squeeze of her tits), patted her ass and told her she'd come back to the party in a few minutes. Mary bade Susie farewell and scampered from the kitchen before she could be molested further.

Susie looked at her sister admiringly. "So sis, in summary: You've made Mary shit herself, stripped her naked, washed all her little holes and crannies whilst slipping fingers in. Displayed her naked to your sister, had various ass pats, tit squeezes etc. And unless I'm very mistaken she's now wearing a pair of your dirty panties!"

"It's even better - I'd worn them last week when Frank fucked me. He wiped his cock clean on them. This is probably as close as missy has ever got to a cunt full of cum!"

"Fess up sis - what was in the water at the end," asked Susie.

"The direct opposite of the first potion. That girl won't shit for a couple of weeks now - next weekend she'll be back for Aunty Laura to give her a nice big enema!"

Susie laughed at her sister's comment - she knew then that her sister would inevitably get her own way with the girl.

The End.