Girls Trip

Story Info
The stars align for three friends on a girls trip.
5.2k words
4.24
41.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lea wakes with an acute urge to use the bathroom. She stands and makes her way, naked, through the dark hotel room, her long legs and slender white butt just visible in the early morning light rimming the curtains. She sees Mindy and Carly asleep in the other bed. The men have left. The room smells of sex.

Lea shuts the door and turns on the light and fan. Sitting on the toilet, she glances at the counter top where a few hours before, she watched Carly get fucked. "Is that a puddle of come?"

"I really need to pee you guys."

"Go ahead. It's not like we haven't seen each other naked", says Bobby as he slowly fucks Carly, her legs draped over his muscular arms. Carly moans quietly, oblivious to Lea's presence, her eyes and mouth opening and closing slightly in rhythm to his thrusts as she stares at the long black cock sliding in and out of her cunt. Lea pulls down her panties, sits and pees. Seeing Bobby turn his head to look at her brunette pussy, she surprises herself by spreading her legs slightly to offer a better view. In turn she watches his athletic brown ass, eye level, the muscles tensing, cheeks clenching together as he buries his cock in Carly's brown haired pussy. She has an urge to reach out and massage his ass, maybe even get on her knees, spread his cheeks and lick his pungent asshole. This night had really loosened Lea up in more ways than one.

The image still in her head, Carly's pussy lips, rimmed with come, hugging Bobby's thick cock, Lea suddenly poops, a quick loose plop. She wonders if the other women can hear above the fan, but then thinks; "modesty went by the wayside long ago." She looks in the bowl between her legs and sees sticky white strings in her shit and floating on the water. No wonder it was so loose. Lea's anus is tender as she wipes. She stands up and flushes, looking at herself for the first time in the mirror. Her long brunette hair is stiff on one side, small tits and pubic hair crusted with dried come. Semen oozes from her pussy lips, down the inside of her leg. Her asshole feels wet and slippery. The stretch marks on her 40 year old stomach, the small saddle bags and slightly sagging tits had obviously not lessened the passion of the young black men the night before. Her face is a mixture of shock and dreamy lust. "What a night", she thinks.

Lea washes her hands, but nothing else, and walks back to her bed. She slides under the blankets, avoiding the numerous wet spots. Her mind wanders back over the previous night and beyond. She and her girlfriends had done this girl's weekend every year for several years. Lea is the youngest of the group; most are now 45 or older. But they sure know how to have fun; a lot of shopping and drinking, and of course dancing at the clubs. It always feels taboo and sexy to dance with strangers. Funny how as they age the men interested in them get younger and younger. Most of the girls are married, though, and nothing ever progresses beyond just dancing and flirting. Until last night.

This trip feels different from the start. The talk on the car ride down gravitates more than usual to sex, and Lea is ovulating, making her particularly horny. They even discuss the Trojan vibrators being advertised, and a couple of the women admit purchasing them. Lea is rooming with Carly this time, a tall attractive 45 year old with brown curly hair, an athletic build, and very small chest. When they are unpacking, Lea is surprised to see that Carly has a large box of condoms. "What the hell Carly?"

A little embarrassed, Carly explains that she and her husband have been experimenting with these. "They are ribbed and have sensation enhancing lubricants" she laughs. They were in my underwear drawer, and I threw them in on a whim.

"Did you throw in the vibrator too?" Lea asks, half joking.

The first night they drink in the hotel bar, then shop the next day. The second night they will meet up with an old friend at a local club. As the girls get dressed up for a night on the town, Lea thinks they all look and act more flirty than usual. It may be her hormones talking.

The club turns out to be mainly 20 something's with several tables of middle aged women. "This is a known as an older women pick up bar", their friend confides with a sly grin.

They start the night with a round of liquid cocaine shots, and it isn't long before several young men ask them to dance. Many are tall black men, maybe college or professional athletes. Mindy, a short cute 48 year old brunette with good sized breasts is one of the more outgoing of the friends. She asks a particularly handsome man named Ted, why they are dancing with the older women rather than women their own age. Ted smiles and confides they find older women attractive and usually more open to experimentation in bed. "Well, we aren't going to bed with you", Mindy laughs. Lea feels herself get a little wet when he says it though, and grabs his bicep, to pull him to the dance floor.

Lea hears rustling from the other bed. Carly pops up and hurries to the bathroom. She is also naked, and Lea watches her ass as she goes. Lea hears the tell-tale sploosh of loose defecation. She guesses Carly is also seeing semen in her stool. "What happened to the damn condoms?" Lea vaguely recalls putting one on Ted the first time, but they were soon forgotten in the lust and wanton sex. Carly flushes and walks back through the room. Lea can't tell for sure in the dim light, but she seems a little unsteady.

As she climbs back into bed next to Mindy, Carly see's that Lea is awake. "Wow, huh?" says Carly. She stares at the ceiling and sighs. "I'm worried about the unprotected sex, but I sure had fun." "I've never let myself go like that."

"Me either," says Lea, but her mind is already drifting back to the previous night. Before Ted first enters her, Lea is afraid he is too big. Her husband is good sized, but Ted is thicker and longer. As the tip of his penis presses the opening of her pussy, she thinks, "well it is happening, I'm about to get fucked by a large black cock." She can tell he is impatient and hot to go. Her flirting, touching and sexual innuendo throughout the night, had its intended effect.

Lea hardly recognizes herself. The combination of alcohol, the scent of young black men and the feel of muscled bodies under their clothes, makes her hotter and more brazen as the night wears on. When she brushes against Ted's crotch on the dance floor, she feels him harden. When she backs her ass against him returning to their table, his hand caresses the back of her thigh. When she doesn't object, but instead gives him a soulful stare, he knows he has to bed her as soon as possible. He even whispers that they go out to his car, thinking there is no way she'll get free from her friends. But Lea has other plans.

Carly and Mindy are getting attached to two of Ted's friends. Bobby is a tall and lean, Darrell, shorter and stocky, but muscular. Both are smiling and handsome black men. When they return from the dance floor, the couples start sitting next to each other. Bobby rubs Carly's crotch under the table, her ass squirming in the booth. Darrell places Mindy's small hand on the bulge along the inside of his thigh, and she quickly considers cheating on her husband for the first time. She giggles nervously as the double entendre changes to candid whispers of Darrell's intentions.

Lea talks to Carly in the bathroom. "Why don't we bring these guys back to our room to make out?"

"I don't think Bobby would stop at making out", Carly says remembering his long fingers making their way down the back of her pants. "But I'm hornier than I've been since college." "Good thing I brought those condoms."

At those words, an ache of desire rolls from the pit of Lea's stomach, to the center of her vagina as she realizes what is about to happen. The rest of the friends start to see the writing on the wall. A few go back to the hotel, and others go to another bar after a weak effort to convince the three come along.

"Don't do anything you'll regret later" says one as she takes an envious sidelong look at Ted's butt.

Mindy stirs next to Carly, and lets out a low groan. "I am so sore I can hardly move." "I'm not used to so much athletic fucking." Lea smiles, realizing Mindy would not have used the word fucking so shamelessly before last night. "God it was great though." We were making out, and I look up to see Ted standing next to the bed and Lea sucking his cock." "So I think, well here we go I guess, and unzip Darrell's pants." Then I'm sucking Darrell, and Carly's sucking Bobby and I look over and Lea's legs are in the air." "And I think, here we go again, so I pull off my pants and pull my legs up." "He is on me and in me before I know what's happening." "Lucky I was so wet, man he's big." Then I look over to see Carly's legs in the air and to be honest, I came right then thinking about the three of us being screwed by three gorgeous black men with huge dicks." "I tell you," she said laughing, "I saw some things, and heard some things...and smelled some things for the first time last night, that is for sure."

When they arrive back at the hotel room, the friendly banter and joking in the car and elevator is quickly replaced by the sounds of kissing, muffled grunts and moans. Mindy offers everyone a beer. Instead, Darrell pulls her down next to him on the couch and kisses her, rubbing her ample tits. Lea pushes Ted down on the bed, pulls her shirt off over her head and falls on top of him, kissing and grinding her crotch against his thigh. Bobby starts kissing Carly right inside the door, finally able to reach his target down the back of her pants. When the tip of his middle finger parts her cheeks and enters her asshole, she inhales sharply and pushes her butt against his hand.

Lea feels on fire, the whole night leading up to this moment. She plunges her tongue into Ted's mouth and claws at his chest and biceps. Desperate to feel his cock, she fumbles with his belt and zipper. She gasps when her hand makes its way past the waist of his underwear and closes part way around his stiffening penis. It is as big around as her wrist, almost as long as her forearm. She tries to drag his pants down, but he moves her off of him and stands up. His cock springs free when he lowers his slacks. Lea is mesmerized by the thick black member. She immediately sits up and grabs it with both hands, stretching her lips around the smooth head. She needs to devour that whole beautiful cock. Lea looks up at Ted with a wanton gaze, working as much of him into her mouth and throat as possible. She is able to suppress her gag reflex, but eventually has trouble breathing as the thick head moves further down her esophagus. She slides back until his head touches the back of her lips and reaches with both hands, to grab Ted's firm butt. Lea pulls the young black man toward her, sliding him back in, inviting him to fuck her mouth. She has never acted like this before, but she craves him and needs to do everything dirty she can think of to his throbbing cock. Ted holds the sides of Lea's face, and slowly fucks her mouth with long strokes, pulling back when he sees her eyes roll back. Her high cheekbones and long dark hair add to the erotic sight of the black shaft, glistening with saliva, sliding between her lips. Lea watches the expression of pure lust on Ted's face, his mouth slightly open, eyes locked on the gorgeous head, lips and face swallowing nearly all of his length. Ted breaths more and more heavily, telling Lea he is approaching climax. She wonders what he'll do when he comes. Will he shoot it all in her mouth and down her throat, or pull back and let it splash on her face and chest? Her thighs clench together with a craving spasm at the obscenity of the picture.

Ted pulls out with a gasp, her lips pop from the head. She stays open, an eager O shape rimmed with spit and pre-come, her breaths short and hot on his cock. Ted has other plans for this gorgeous 40 year old. Her fun loving sexiness and trim athletic body are really turning him on. She was a blast at the bar, moving between sarcastic humor and earnest flirting. Ted almost felt in love with her right now. He usually has great control over his arousal, tailoring his love making to the needs of the woman. Lea brought him to the brink of orgasm within five minutes. It took all of his will to keep from burying his whole length in that sweet wet mouth, and shooting his load down her throat. No, he wants to be between Lea's long slim legs, deep inside her for his first orgasm. "She will have had several by then", he thinks.

Carly is standing, face pressed against the wall. Her butt juts out, legs slightly pigeon toed from the panties around her knees and Bobby's face between the cheeks of her ass. He is tonguing her asshole. Carly has never been licked back there. Her first reaction when Bobby turns her to the wall and starts to smell her butt is a mixture of disgust and embarrassment, but her attitude soon changes. He roots up and down her crack, lingering at the dank asshole and musky vagina crease. He soon begins licking, his strong thick tongue swirling and pushing its way through her sphincter, one hand spreading her wide, while the other fingers her slippery cunt. It feels wonderful and erotic, and Carly grinds back at his face, trying to press his tongue deeper. Darrell loves what he calls mom butt; asses shaped by age and experience, older women you see at the grocery store or work, walking down the aisle with this sweet little anus between their legs. The contradiction between the womanly scent of their necks and the lingering scent of shit and sweat in their ass crack, the irony of regular wives and moms, groaning with passion as they're violated in this most private place, makes him hard as a rock. Carly notices she is the first woman with her pants off. She wonders what the other women think of her ass pressed obscenely into Bobby's face. But Mindy is too busy to notice, her shirt and bra tossed aside, straddling and grinding into Darrell's bulge while he sucks one boob into his mouth. "And what is Lea doing!?" Carly's breaths come shorter as she watches Ted fuck Lea's face, strings of saliva dripping from her chin, so dirty and arousing. Carly steps out of her panties, stands Bobby up, and pulls down his pants. They pull off their shirts and embrace with a long deep tongue kiss. She can taste her own asshole on his lips and tongue. Bobby's erect penis is pressed between their stomachs, his knee grinds into her pubic bush. She turns and pulls him by his cock to the bed.

As Ted takes off his shirt Lea's hands automatically move to caress his pecs and biceps. She takes in the whole of the tall young black man, her eyes passing from his broad shoulders to his firm stomach, past his stiff cock and smooth hips, to his muscular thighs and calves. She stands and presses her face to his chest, breathing his scent. He unfastens her bra, then opens her pants and pulls them over her slender ass. He drops to his knees for a closer look. Her thighs are shapely and muscular ending at a gap beneath her sex. His fingers hook over the elastic, and tug down her underwear, exposing first brunette pubic hair, then the top of her cleft. She is so wet, her panties stick in her crack as he pulls them down. He presses his face to her bush and inhales deeply; the intoxicating mixture of pheromones, sweat and female juices cause his head to swim and cock to throb. His large hands reach halfway around her thighs as he parts her legs slightly. His tongue finds her slit and works its way between the lips to her throbbing clitoris. He sucks her cunt, peering up between Lea's small breasts, watching shadows of lust pass over her face.

Lea yanks Ted to his feet, and falls to the bed, pulling the large black man on top of her. She spreads her legs, grinding her crotch against him. Ted feels the roughness of her pubic hair at the base of his cock, his balls against her wet opening. She breathes heavily, wild with passion. She grabs his ass with one hand, and reaches between their hot bodies, clawing desperately for his penis. Lea suddenly turns on her side, stretching to pull the box of condoms from the nightstand drawer.

"Those won't work very well", says Ted reaching for his pants.

Lea grabs the foil packet from his hand and tears it open. "Magnum!" she thinks with a nervous smile, placing the large rubber cap over his glans, struggling to roll it past the thick rim.

Again Lea pulls Ted between her legs; her blue eyes locked with his in a lascivious stare. He lifts his hips to position his cock head at her opening. She reaches to guide him, sliding his head up and down between her sopping labia, spreading her moisture. She draws her knees back and slides her butt forward, aligning her vagina with his long length. Ted uses his weight to push into her, short thrusts working deeper as her juices coat his cock. Lea feels a little pain at first, but is surprised how easily he slides past the swollen nether lips down her slippery tunnel. Her breaths come shallower; on the inward strokes, short low grunting moans emanate from her open mouth. She lifts her head to see, shuddering at the stark contrast of his black shaft and her pale white skin, her pussy opened so wide. Her lips pull outward, hugging his cock, leaving a glistening coat of her juices as they slide back.

He reaches her cervix; she jerks slightly at the pain. But he is gentle, lifting and rotating his hips, circling the inner bump with his tip. His probing massage pushes the cervix to the side, she feels him slide further, bottoming out in the depths of her vagina. She feels his balls, warm against her anus. He pulls back only slightly, then pushes in again, his slippery head grinding in the sensitive crease. A dull throb at the first thrusts, builds to a delicious itching ache of passion emanating from the center of her cunt through her lower body. Her hands paw at his shoulders and biceps; she pulls him down, her stiff nipples grind into his chest. A low growl emanates from deep in her throat, rising in pitch to panting gasps as the spasm rolls through her. She clamps one hand on his ass cheek, holding him between her open legs with preternatural strength. He feels the cheeks of her ass pinch together against his scrotum. He hooks his arms under hers and holds her shoulders, pulling her taut body tightly to his. His upper body covers hers completely, the top of her head, just visible over his shoulder. He feels the vice grip of her cunt change to rolling contractions as she finally exhales, her body shaking beneath him.

Ted watches Lea's gorgeous face as her orgasm subsides, mouth slightly open, panting, eyes shut in delicious agony. As the tension flows out of her, she opens her eyes and smiles weakly. Not done yet, Ted begins kissing her, gently at first, then more deeply. Lea reaches to feel her opening, shuddering at his girth; her vagina feels stuffed and stretched to its limits, filled solid with his wonderful cock. Ted lifts up, and places his hands on the back of Lea's thighs, pushing her legs higher. He pulls out to the tip, then pushes back in, watching her expression change with the sensation. The huge knob of his penis presses the top of her vagina as he slides in, creating a tantalizing sensation in Lea's belly. She feels her juices dripping down the crack of her ass. Quick moans of lust catch in her throat as he increases his pace, her orgasm builds anew. She clutches his neck and pulls him closer, barely able to gasp "oohh fuck me" as the carnal wave courses through her body. The lustful wantonness of these words from this 40 year old suburban housewife fills Ted with animal passion. He hooks his elbows behind her knees, and lifts up on his toes, pressing her legs back further. His long thrusts build in intensity; the angle allows him to grind against the roof of her vagina as he plunges deep inside her. Low grunts and gibberish come from Lea's mouth as she writhes under him, orgasms wrack her body. Suddenly Ted grasps her arms and pulls Lea's legs tight against her breasts, a ball of female with his cock planted as deep as it will go. He gasps and comes, pumping jets of semen into the condom buried in her pussy. Even in her delirium Lea can feel his meat pulsing inside her; she orgasms again at the thought of the creamy liquid flowing through his shaft.

12