Girls Vegas-Style

Story Info
Lonely man in Vegas hooks up with a fine looking "lady".
1.6k words
4.31
87.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snerpyloo
snerpyloo
36 Followers

Steven sat at the bar, nursing his second single-malt. He was starting to feel it, but wasn't quite there yet. He was starting to feel a little horny on the side and decided to see if he still had the stuff to pick up chicks.

It had been a while, about two years since he and Sharon met. It was two months since they split up. Steven didn't regret the nearly two years together, nor did he regret the breakup. They drifted apart and they both knew it. It was better this way.

He turned around on his bar stool to survey the fine young ladies in the room. All were dressed to the nines. Long black evening gowns, bright sequined red dresses, heels, hair perfect. He wouldn't turn down any of these women, but of course that wasn't the situation here. They weren't flocking to him, so he needed to go to them.

He picked out his mark. She was black and easily over six feet tall, but a lot of that height was due to the heels she was wearing. They must have been five inches. Fuck was that sexy.

Her tits were perfect, with just the right amount of cleavage showing out of her gold dress. The dress stopped mid-thigh and that's where the black stockings took over, right down to those heels — those black fucking stiletto heels.

She was sitting along at a table for two and was drinking something clear and tall, but it was nearly empty. He ordered a gin and tonic and another scotch for himself and walked towards her table. She didn't look up, even when he sat down opposite her. He placed the gin and tonic in front of her and sipped his own drink.

"Hello," she said in a deep sultry voice, still not looking at him.

"Hi," he said. I'm Steven.

"Amber," she replied. "You hear for the pharma convention?"

"Yeah, you?"

"No, I'm a local," she said, finally looking up. "Boyfriend just dumped me and I'm here drowning my sorrows."

Her lips were a bright, delicious shade of red. "I'm sorry to hear that," said Steven. "My girlfriend and I split up a couple of months ago. I know how difficult it can be."

The conversation continued for about a half hour and another two drinks. Amber made the first move.

"So, you're not talking to me out of pity," she said. "You obviously have some ulterior motive in mind."

"Me? Nooo", he said, putting his hand to his chest and shaking his head slightly.

Amber laughed. "Let's go then," she said, standing up and taking his hand in hers. By this point, Steven was feeling fine, so he got up and let her pull him towards the lobby elevators

"What floor," she asked, pretending to be an elevator operator.

Steven looked at his key card. "Seventeen."

As the elevator rose, Steven put his arm around her waist and let his hand wander to her hips. She didn't seem to mind, so he let his hand do a little more wandering, to her ass. So smooth. The elevator dinged and they got out, stumbled to his room and then inside.

"Welcome," he said, waving his arms around as if to show off this hotel room.

"Very nice," she said and sat down on the bed. She patted the space beside her and Steven was quick to join her.

She brought her mouth to his and kissed him. Her lips tasted as sweet as they looked. Steven's hand made it's way up her dress, from her hips to her breasts. He felt one through her clothes and then felt the other. His cock began to stir.

He squeezed her tits and sucked at her lips. This girl was hot, much hotter than Sharon. The kind of girl you can only meet in a fancy Vegas nightclub and the kind of girl you probably didn't want following you home afterwards. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, right?

His hands continued roaming her body, now slowly making their way up her thigh. Before he reached what he knew would be a sweet, delicious pussy, she took his hand and placed it again on her breast, only this time she encouraged him to take it out of her dress. He obliged her.

What a perfect sphere of a tit, with a hard nipple that he all of a sudden needed to taste. He fondled and sucked each breast, cupping them and gently squeezing. They were more than a handful, but not too much more.

His penis was now straining against his pants and needed to get out. Amber expertly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and stroked his cock through his underwear.

"Mmmm, so hard," she said.

"For you, babe," Steven replied.

Amber wrapped her hand around his cock, stroking outside his loose boxers. She ran a finger along the underside, from the base to the tip, still through his underwear. Fuck, did she ever know her way around a penis. She licked his underwear up along his shaft.

Finally, unable to take it any longer, he lowered his own underwear and ran a hand along his cock. With nothing covering it now, she took his penis into her mouth and held it there for a few seconds, a few glorious seconds.

She began to stroke with her hand and suck with her mouth. Her long, silky black hair tickled his thighs. She sucked slowly at first, then began to pick up speed.

Steven knew that if she kept this up, he'd cum in another minute or two, but he wanted more. He wanted to fuck that pussy so bad. He pulled her off his cock and she stood up in front of him.

He reached out to touch her breasts, now hanging outside of her dress, but she stepped back, just outside of his reach. She began moving her hips slowly back and forth and lowering her dress.

A striptease. She was going to do a striptease for him. He watched and stroked himself slowly. She lowered her dress enough to reveal those full, round tits with erect nipples.

God, he couldn't wait to get those in his mouth again. She lowered her dress a little more, showing her flat belly. A little more and ....

"Fuck!" he said.

"Surprised?" she asked, as she grabbed her own eight inch cock and began stroking it. She was still wearing those long fishnet stockings and the five inch heels.

"Yeah," he said, drawing out the word so that it spread out over two syllables.

She moved closer to him, shoving her cock in his face. Steven didn't know what to do. He wasn't gay, but fuck, she was hot — even if she did have a cock. Fuck it, he thought, and took that enormous penis into his mouth.

She fucked his mouth and Steven began rubbing himself with one hand and playing with Amber's balls with the other. He moved a finger to her ass and started working his way in. If he was going to do this, he was going to fuck her and he might as well start with a finger.

Amber licked a few fingers and used her saliva to lube up her own asshole. Steven's finger slid in easily and he used it to fuck her, while she continued to fuck his mouth. That seemed to get her even hornier and she started moaning a little.

"Fuck me," she said, laying on the bed face down, ass up.

Steven spit on his hand and rubbed his saliva over his penis. He spit on his fingers again rubbed them into her hole.

He spread her cheeks and pushed his cock head into her anus. It slid in easily. He inserted it about halfway and then began fucking her, slowly at first and then more quickly.

"Go all the way in," she told him.

He fucked her deeply and steadily, shoving his cock as far inside her as he could. His hands roamed around her ass, her back and her hair. He ran his hands up her still-stockinged legs. So sexy.

He pulled out and flipped her over. He wanted to play with her tits and he surprised even himself when he realized he wanted to get his hands on that big cock of hers. He grabbed her legs and lifted them high in the air, holding onto her heels and then he slipped his penis inside her ass once again.

He kissed and licked her stockings, rubbed his hand over her ass cheeks and tits and then gathered his courage and took her cock in his hand. It felt strange. It was quite a bit longer and thicker than his own, and it felt weird stroking another man's — another person's — penis.

Weird, perhaps, but awesome. He continued fucking her and jerking her off at the same time. Soon, she was moaning and he was slamming his cock into her ass. She let out a 'unnnhhh' sound with each thrust into her.

He couldn't hold it in any longer. He thrust once, twice more and then he was cumming inside this woman-with-a-cock's ass. He thrust deeply with each spurt of his orgasm and kept on jerking her off.

On his last thrust, she ejaculated. Steven directed her cock at his face, wanting to taste her cum. It was sweet and delicious. He milked her penis until she was drained and then pulled his cock out of her ass and lay down beside her.

"That was intense," he said. "I'm glad you didn't say anything before. I may not have agreed to go along with it."

Amber smiled at him and ran a hand up along his leg and belly. It gave him a shiver. Steven wasn't gay before. He wasn't sure whether he was gay now, but he certainly had developed a taste for cock.

snerpyloo
snerpyloo
36 Followers