Girls Watching Guys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AceStroker
AceStroker
151 Followers

It was quite difficult to look him in the eye that night at dinner, I tried my best to avoid him all night. He wouldn't have known why I had such an embarrassed look on my face even if he saw it, but nevertheless what I had watched Gary do was so incredibly erotic that I just could not dare look him in the face for fear of giving away how much I loved what I saw that day! This day was definitely a learning experience for me. I had watched my brother in the shower naked, watched him go from completely soft to sticking straight up in the air, watched him touch himself in several different ways, and saw his awesome ejaculation.

I think that every girl should have the opportunity to see her brother masturbate like this. Not only was it an incredibly horny experience that I have cherished and relived to this day, (I can't tell you the number of times I've masturbated over the years thinking about that scene!) it also answered a lot of questions for me of what guy's genitals look like when they're hard and how they play with themselves. Girls, if you haven't yet had the opportunity to watch a guy do this, you don't know what your missing! Later that night I overheard my parents talking, and my father mentioned how unusually quiet I was at dinner, and how I just looked at my plate. My mother sort of brushed this off with a laugh, saying, "Maybe she found a boy." If they only knew!

AceStroker
AceStroker
151 Followers
12