Girls Watching Guys Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AceStroker
AceStroker
151 Followers

After a while of watching him put my vibrator in his ass, my disgust at him taking my toy slowly faded, and was replaced by a growing lust to see what he was doing with it. Like his toothbrush two weeks ago, he slowly moved it in and out several times to enjoy the sensation. Then he put it deep inside him again and held it there. Suddenly he gave a high pitched grunt, sharp in nature, almost surprised. It was followed by another one, these were new and urgent sounds of pleasure he was making, it was completely new to me. As he did this the look on his face went from discomfort at being stretched to surprise at what the vibrator was contacting. Then I suddenly remembered about his prostate. He was pushing my vibrator up against his prostate! Oh the incredible look on his face as it vibrated itself against that hidden organ. I only wish I knew what that felt like, his expression was simply amazing.

Never having penetrated a guy's butt in anyway myself, or discussed prostate play with them, I really had no idea how it felt to be touched or pressed, and certainly had no idea what it must be like to have a vibrator doing its magical thing against that gland. I had to see just what that was like for him. Later that night, this very same vibrator found its way deep inside my own butt, as I imagined it rubbing against my imaginary prostate, thought I could only guess at what that felt like.

What a view there was before me, my vibrator shoved up my naked brother's ass, as he pushed it against his prostate. He was no longer just holding it there for the sensations, I could see he was pressing it against it, back and forth, and looking at the tip of his penis I realized why. I had heard the term "milking the prostate" but never knew quite what it meant. Now I understood, I stood there jaw agape as this white milky fluid was pushed up into his penis and drop by drop came out the tip of his dick and began dribbling down the underside of it. Gary was watching this in the mirror just like me, I imagine he was just as curious at seeing it leak out like this.

Still his urgent grunts continued, it was obvious it was an extremely sharp pleasure to be pressed on like that, perhaps a bit too sensitive, but we both watched in amazement as this prostate fluid continued to slowly ooze out his hole. My heart was beating a mile a minute at the scene before me, and with my fingers once again incredibly busy between my legs, I couldn't help it as my second orgasm came over me. Again I tried to be as quiet as I could but I was certain Gary must have heard it. In his current state of pleasure he obviously wouldn't have cared if one of our parents walked in on him at that moment, he was past the point of no return.

But still, I'm sure he heard my slight gasps as I orgasmed, because immediately afterwards, like a jolt going through his own body, he could take no more. His other hand once again found his cock, and while my vibrator was deep up his ass, he began to masturbate furiously, and I do mean furiously. As heavily as he had gone at it earlier, his hand was an absolute blur. He was moaning and whining and grunting, making all manner of absolutely desperate and wonderful noises to this female's ears. For the next thirty seconds he was in this furious state of absolute delight until at last he was delivered by his second orgasm in half an hour.

With my vibrator up his butt and his hand going like mad, when orgasm hit he could hardly stand up during it, and the loudness of his orgasm was so dramatic, had I been out back on the patio I still would have heard him. One enormously long spurt of semen flew from him, very generous in amount, and it was followed by a copious oozing of his ejaculate out of his hole. The rest really didn't fly by flowed rapidly out. This orgasm lasted considerably longer than the previous one, and the fluid continued to come out much longer. I'd have thought he'd have used most of his stuff up the first time, but this one was clearly the better feeling of the two for him, and lasted much longer. I wonder if my vibrator can take credit for this, as it probed his ass and massaged his prostate while he came. I still get goose bumps thinking about this.

He was physically spent after this second orgasm, it was obvious by his posture as it was hard for him to stand. He had even reached back to turn off the vibrator, though he didn't have the energy to take it out. He just stood there, barely stood there, hunched over the counter trying to keep his balance and enjoy the fading glow. There on the counter top I enjoyed the view of his new semen mixed with the streams from his first orgasm. That my brother had masturbated twice in rapid succession, and done so while using my vibrator which he stole, I couldn't take anymore of this peeking. As I retired from my hiding spot, I didn't even bother to close the door this time, much less lock it. He had obviously heard me having orgasms right outside the door, so my game was clearly up.

He knew I was spying on him do all these nasty things to himself, and it hit me like a wave that even though he had heard me orgasming on the other side of the door, it only made him all the more hornier being watched like that. I decided against going into my bedroom to masturbate like past times, I knew he had to return my toy, so instead I went into the downstairs bathroom and fingered myself to a quick third orgasm. Of all the orgasms he may or may not have heard over the last few weeks from my watching him, this was the first one where I made sure I made plenty of noise. In a rare moment, I wanted him to hear me masturbating, it just seemed such an erotic thing. I guess I wanted him to know how turned on I was at the sight of what he had been doing to himself with my vibrator, that I had to go orgasm a third time in the downstairs bathroom really loud. I guess there's a little exhibitionist in us all, even us shy ones.

Like a perfect gentlemen (if a brother that goes into your panty draw to steal your vibrator and ram it up his ass while he knows your watching him qualifies as a gentleman), Gary cleaned up my vibrator very well, went into my bedroom and returned it to its rightful place under my panties with everything remaining in perfect order as if he hadn't even been there. Of the three times I had spied on him, this was clearly the most amazing of the three. They say the first time is always the one most remembered, but this day lives with me and I think about it nearly every time I use my vibe. When I use it, I think: This wide little thing was shoved up Gary's butt. He used it to rub his prostate. And like that it disappears into my pussy for a wild orgasm.

Three orgasms from watching him play with my vibrator, that night I did it in my bed two more times, one with that very same vibrator inside my vagina, and a second time deep in my ass, pretending I was pressing on my prostate. While I was normally silent in my bed when I came, I'm absolutely certain he heard both my orgasms that night. I'm sure he knew I was using the vibrator, so I wonder what was going through his mind, imagining that toy that was up his butt hours earlier, now in my own hands, wondering if it was being put up any of my own holes. Could he even imagine that I was sticking it up my own butt? Clitoris quite raw, vagina and ass well stretched and used up, let me assure you this horny girl slipped into a very pleasant sleep.

********

Girls Watching Guys Gary's Side of the Coin

And just like that, she walked in without knocking, at the most perfect moment, just as my underpants were sliding down to my ankles leaving me stark naked. Instantly seizing upon the moment, I dared not move or hide or cover up, letting her see what she might see. What a fabulous moment knowing we were face to face like that as she looked me over! Those two times doing all those things in the bathroom, I pretended like I didn't know she was there, and we never made eye contact. Now I was naked seeing her standing there before me looking curiously at my crotch, and I felt like an anatomy lesson she was eyeing hungrily.

Actually getting to see her looking down at my crotch with interest was electric. The uncontrollable way in which she stared, I thought a female would be able to show greater restraint. Her very focused expression while watching me grow to attention was equally amazing to watch. She was riveted by the sight of the male member growing to size and pointing upward, she stared at it growing like a person who had never seen a dick do that before. It was quite an experience to realize that her merely looking at my naked genitals was what caused me to grow erect that quickly, without the slightest bit of physical contact. Her inquisitive and lustful eyes alone had done that.

When she got her eyeful at what she had created and finally walked away, with the erection I had it was quite obvious to both of us that I was going to go show off for her in the bathroom once again. But you must be wondering, why did I do the vibrator thing? Why did I do it so she could see me using her secret toy? For one thing, she wasn't going to tell our parents I was going through her panty drawer, because I could just as well tell them she had been spying on me in the bathroom. Feeling confident on that front, it left me with the opportunity to let her see me playing with her most personal possession. I wanted to know what kind of effect it would have on her seeing her little secret in my hand, and being used for my own pleasure. To let her know I knew she masturbated.

How did I come across her vibrator in the first place? Lets be honest for a moment folks, young men are ridiculously horny and extremely curious about anything female in nature, not the least of which is her bra, panties, and any other hidden secrets she might have lying around. What horny young man hasn't rifled through his sister's room, shuffling through her underwear drawer and found all her secret things? Let he who has not done this cast the first stone. That's what I thought, I don't see any stones flying. Bottom line for all you girls with brothers, trust me, your brother has definitely gone through all your panties and bras, and if you have a vibrator or dildo hidden somewhere in your room, you can be absolutely certain that your pesky brother knows about it, has seen it, has turned it on, and even used it on himself a few times. What's this, are you blushing?

I had originally intended to let her see me using her toy on my dick and balls, but because of her standing at my doorway watching with great interest as I grew erect, I was so overcome with horniness that the second she opened the bathroom door I at once set to masturbating with my hands. One very quick and powerful orgasm ensued, which I hope she enjoyed, I was even a bit surprised at how quickly it happened. When I regained my senses, I realized her vibrator was still there on the sink beside me, unused. Lest she think I was done with my solo play and leave, I quickly picked it up so she could realize with horror that I knew about her dirty little secret. Holding it my hands, I let her know beyond any doubt that I was fully aware that she masturbated too, and that she used a large silver vibrator to do it with.

I can only imagine waves of shock and embarrassment that came over her when I presented her with the evidence. It may sound like a cruel trick by a brother, but considering that she had spied on me jerking off, this was well within the established rules she had written over the past month. I was merely returning the favor so to speak. I could only wonder at the time if through all the embarrassment of seeing me holding her secret toy, if she was just a little bit tingly down there at the fact that I knew she masturbated. I wondered if she was curious at what must be going through my mind as I looked at her toy. Did she wonder at the mental picture I might have of what it must look like when she put it on her clit, or stuffed it in her hole, or how she looked when it gave her an orgasm?

How long did I know she had a vibrator? Oh, I would say about a year. And did I take it out of her drawer a lot to look at it? Really silly question. The only limiting factor was that I could only use it when I was home alone, I couldn't risk anyone in the house catching me going into her panty drawer, there would be no way to explain away that one! Just turning it on and hearing that buzzing noise, and knowing it did that solely to stimulate her clitoris made for great masturbation material. I would sometimes put it on my dick, usually when it was still soft, and have her toy give me an erection. I would also jerk off with my hand while having it touch my balls, that feels quite erotic.

Had I ever put it up my butt before? I blush as I answer that this was the first time. Aside from thin pens and my toothbrush (you do remember that one?), I had never put anything big up there before. Why I did it, I don't really know. I think I was out to shock her as much as anything, and once I reached back there and put it against my butt hole, there was no turning back. Having never had anything that wide up there, it was quite an uncomfortable few moments let me tell you! If she hadn't been watching I probably would have stopped at the beginning. But I figured she'd probably be interested at the expression on my face as I was being stretched like that. And, of course, it was fun to do because it was something new. The fact that it was vibrating as I inserted it also was a new sensation that I wanted more of.

Doing this with something that size is the perfect combination of discomfort and pleasure, though I found myself taking deep breaths to offset that uncomfortable feeling. As it vibrated I ever so slowly worked it in more and more until it was in me a good way. Oh the feeling of it vibrating away like that was incredible. Knowing she was watching me do that only doubled the pleasure of the moment. What must be going through her mind? And of course when I put it in deeply enough, I found my magical spot, the prostate. I had rubbed on it a few times before, but never with something this big, and certainly with nothing that was vibrating. What an absolutely intense feeling that brought, it was almost too much sensation. Between that and the feeling of being full back there, I couldn't help but let out some uncontrollable grunts.

Stacey having seen me do everything else to myself over the last few weeks, from peeing, to genital exam, to growing hard, stroking, stuffing things up my butt and watching me shoot, there was only one thing she hadn't yet seen, and that was fluid leaking out the tip of my penis as I pressed the vibrator down on my prostate. Getting a firm grip of the vibe, I pushed it rather stiffly against my gland, despite the too intense feeling that created, and watched the tip of my penis just like she must have been doing, as the prostate fluid slowly oozed out, without any stroking of my dick.

I very simply could not take anymore of these incredible sensations. True I had just orgasmed, but between her standing at my door staring at me growing erect, and her watching me stuff her own vibrator up my butt, I needed to get off again. So while her vibe did its thing to me back there, I stroked away with my free hand furiously, making sure to keep the vibe pressed against my prostate as I came. Let me tell you, there is no more intense orgasm for a guy than that. I really don't know how I managed to stay on my feet as it hit me.

Collecting myself and pulling out the vibrator, I admired my dual load of semen on the counter, and once again decided to leave it there for her to see. At this point I heard her rushing down the stairs, and glancing at the door, I realized she hadn't only forgot to lock it, but didn't even bother closing the door. Hearing her enter the bathroom right downstairs from me, I realized what she was up to, and bent an ear to hear her getting herself off. She was not the least bit quiet about it, I don't know if it was by intention or she was so horny from watching me do that with her vibrator that she couldn't help herself, but what a wonderful series of sounds she made as she approached and reached orgasm.

I cleaned up her vibe real well, cleaned myself up as well, and leaving my ejaculate on the counter for her, snuck back into her bedroom and carefully put her vibe away. As it turned out, I wound up totally forgetting that I left my cum all over the counter for her. I had intended to clean it up before our parents got home, but much later that evening lying in bed I realized with horror that I forgot about it. Going straight to the bathroom I saw with horror that the counter top was completely cleaned off. I still to this day do not know how many saw it, or who actually cleaned it up, but nobody ever said anything. I just know it wasn't me.

That night in bed, Stacey masturbated again, but this time unusually loud. I heard her have two orgasms, and they both sounded quite differently. I'm absolutely certain she was using her vibe, having seen me using it earlier in the day, and I wonder by the difference in sounds she made if she was filling her hole with it the second time. It was an infinitely erotic thought to know she had seen me masturbate with her vibe against my prostate, and then had stuck it inside her own hole that very night as well. To this day I still masturbate thinking about that afternoon, as she watched me whip out her secret toy and use it on myself. I tend to think she probably remembers the scene fondly as well.

AceStroker
AceStroker
151 Followers
12