Girly Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Get out' he said as he opened his door. I followed him up to the front door where he fumbled with the key for a moment before opening it up. We walked though into a large living room and I stood uncertainly in the centre of the thick carpet as he sat down on the sofa.

'Well then Jane, here's your chance to back out -- no harm.'

I thought about it for a moment but I have never been a welcher. 'No sir,' I said, 'I meant everything I said to you in the club. What would you like me to do?'

'Strip for me.' He said gruffly.

I did as he asked, first pulling my thin top over my head, exposing my perky little breasts to him, my pink nipples red form the pinching he had put them through. Next I unzipped my skirt and slipped it down my legs, stepping out of it and standing in front of him naked except for my heels.

I felt vulnerable and a little scared as he gawped at my body and with a deep breath I did a slow turn, letting him see every inch of me before bending over with my back to him, spreading my legs and showing him my pussy and ass. God it was humiliating but the girls would be very disappointed if I didn't do everything to the letter -- I was this man's property tonight after all.

He made me suck his cock after that, on my knees as he held two fistfuls of my hair and fucked my face. He stopped before he came but not before my jaw ached from the stretch and my cheeks hurt where he had slapped me.

Next he took a short rope from a drawer in his kitchen and tied my hands together behind my back before grabbing a handful of my hair and slapping and pinching my poor abused tits until I squealed and begged him to stop. This only seemed to excite him even more and he just threw me over the arm of the sofa and crammed his fat cock into my pussy, fucking me hard and calling me names until he came with a shout deep inside me.

He had a little break then to recover, during which he took me into the bedroom, made me lie on the bed and masturbate for him - 'until I had cum at least five times' was the command and shamefully, It didn't take long.

Watching this had aroused him again and he took up the rope, turned me onto my stomach and tied my hands securely to the headboard. Kneeling next to me he fed his cock into my mouth and slowly started to pump away as he rummaged in his bedside drawer with his free hand, pulling out a tube of lube after a moment.

'I'm gonna fuck your ass now Jane, then I'm going to kick you out on the street.' He said as he pulled his cock, wet with my saliva, out of my mouth and moved down the bed.

'Yes Sir,' I replied as I gasped for breath, 'please fuck me hard Sir.'

'Oh I will girl,' he chuckled as he forced my legs apart with his knees and grabbed my hips with his rough hands, 'It takes me ages to cum for a second time and I'm not stopping till I'm blowing my load in that tight ass of yours.'

With that I felt the cold lube squirting on my sensitive little asshole and soon enough, the thick, unyielding head of his cock forcing itself into me.

***

The next morning I was woken by the phone ringing. I had flagged a taxi in the street after Simon had finished with me -- he had been as good as his word, it had taken ages for him to cum and my poor ass was feeling very sore this morning.

Also, as soon as he had finished he untied my hands and told me to 'get my clothes and fuck off.' Charming but I have to say, perfectly in keeping with my friends intentions.

It was Claire on the phone, demanding a full update on the previous night. I told her I needed a shower and they should come over.

Both Claire and Rhian were ringing the doorbell within half an hour and I had to live through the experience of being fucked by Simon a second time as they made me take them through it in exhaustive detail. They laughed out loud when I told them how the night had ended, me calling an old, Asian Taxi driver 'sir' as cum dribbled down my legs.

'So when are you getting dressed for your big date then?' Claire asked after I had finished my story.

'Big date?' I asked confused.

'Yes Jane, don't tell me you've forgotten?' Rhian butted in.

'I don't know what you're talking about,' I said, though there was a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Claire smiled at me while tut tutting and shaking her head.

'It's almost like you don't want to go through with your forfeit Jane, you know as well as I do that you promised Eric that you would phone him today.'

My guts sank. 'You can't be serious? Eric? He's a complete fucking asshole -- if he has his way I'll never hear the end of it!'

Claire shook her head, her smile turning into a frown.

'You know the rules right? The one about how you do anything, any man tells you to?'

I nodded, giving in.

'Well,' she continued, 'there you are then. Eric wants to fuck you and is probably harbouring some resentment at how you treated him a couple of years ago. So you are going to get dressed exactly how we tell you to, then you are going to phone him and invite yourself over and do anything he wants you to.'

'Given his reputation,' Rhian interjected with a grin, 'I suspect that tight little ass is going to be given another work over.'

'How do you want me to dress then?' I sighed.

It took nearly an hour before the two laughing girls finally made their minds up. They had me in a tight little top that showed off my taught midriff, a pair of denim hot-pants that barely covered my ass cheeks, a bright pink thong that they insisted I wore with the thin straps showing over the top of my shorts and a pair of high heeled, knee high boots. My hair, they had put into bunches 'like a sweet little thing' as Claire put it.

Next they made me phone Eric and god was it mortifying, Claire dialled from my mobile and put it on speakerphone so they could both hear.

'Hello?'

'Hi Eric, its Jane.'

'Jane? Why are you phoning me?' he sounded confused.

I looked at the two girls who were both grinning widely at me. Rhian was mouthing 'Sir' at me with a mock frown.

'You told me to last night Sir,' I said with my eyes closed, 'you said I should come over today -- that you could fit me in?'

There was a long pause.

'I get it, this is some sort of a joke right? You girls having a fucking laugh?'

'No Sir,' I said, 'I promise I'm not joking around. You told me to call and so I'm calling you.'

'And I suppose you have just suddenly decided to do everything I tell you to, right?'

'Yes Sir, if you tell me to come over I will Sir.' There was another long pause

'Well if you're serious, come over but I'm warning you this better not be a fucking joke.' The phone clicked off and my friends erupted in laughter.

To be continued...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Exhibitionist Pet A college slut is forced to humiliate herself, and loves it.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 01 Girl has her most secret desire forced on her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Roofie-Queen She's roofied and gang banged. Somehow she likes it.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Public Humiliation How I was used at a party.in BDSM
Above It All Bartender at a biker bar gets a side hustle.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories