Ӕgir's Captive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,499 Followers

His strong fingers laced through her hair, tugging on it, pulling her head back, forcing her to look up at him. "Mitt damer," he spat. Those eyes were glazed, had darkened to an almost blue black. She shivered and was about to ask him what they meant.

But he pulled harder on her hair, forced her backwards, her feet moving tentatively backwards. Then she felt something solid at the back of her thighs, opened her mouth once more to speak, but he covered it instantly, another of those scorching kisses that seemed to go on and on, stealing her every thought. Except this time she was falling, actually falling. Then a cloud came up to cushion her fall, surrounded her in its softness while it trapped her against his hardness. She moaned into his mouth as his tongue plunged down her throat.

She felt his hands about her waist, realized that he was battling with her skirt and tights. She lifted her hips, tried to dislodge his weight but the movement only aided his task as he pushed the layers of material over her hips and down her thighs. Then he gave her the release she sought. Drawing back, his fingers pulled her clothes down to her ankles. Her boots stopped him, but only for a moment. Then she was naked. Totally naked in this stranger's bed. With her arms trapped behind her back, she could not move enough to sit up. He smiled down at her as he reached behind him. "You like ropes?"

It was a rhetorical question. Kirsty was fascinated with bondage. Shibari, the ancient Japanese art of knots, in particular was her favorite new fetish. In fact, they had met in a forum on the subject.

But she had not yet worked up the courage to do more than look at the photographs of women, usually naked, contorted and bound. Then she felt those strong, rough hands about her ankles. He crossed them, positioned her so that her thighs were spread open as he bound her shins to one another securely, preventing her from closing her legs.

"I don't think," she began.

"Good. Do. Not. Think." He growled as he tied off the last knot. She looked down at the intricate lattice work of rope and knots on her legs. How had he managed such complex beauty in the space of just a couple of moments.

He smiled again as if reading her thoughts. "I have been working ropes, learning knots almost before I could walk."

She nodded, but the knot that worried her most was the one growing in her stomach. When he bent over her, kissing her lips softly this time, it loosened, but just a bit. His hands snaked under her and a moment later she found her own hands free once more. She sighed with relief.

But it was short lived as he brought another rope from somewhere beneath him. It was cinched already. He had only to slip it over her wrists then secure it above her head to a hook on the wall. How had she not noticed them sooner?

"No," she cried out, thrashing about on the bed.

His golden brows arched as he smiled down at her. He reached for her one free limb. She thrashed about, trying to dislodge his weight, reach her other hand, free herself. Somehow. Panic and bile rose in her throat as the degree of her vulnerability dawned upon her.

"Stop," his command was quiet but compelling. "Do not hurt yourself."

"Let me go," she pleaded.

"You do not want this?" His smile broadened as his hands ran down her upper arm, her neck and shoulders. His hand tenderly cupped her breast as he stared directly into her eyes. "Then why are your nipples hard?" To emphasis his point he ran his thumbs back and across both of them until a soft moan was torn from her throat. "If you do not wish to be bound by me, then your little pussy will be tight and dry, will it not?"

Kirsty's blush deepened at his bold words. Or perhaps the blush had more to do with what she knew he would find. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. She swore that she could actually feel the cool sea air caress the wetness of her folds, wetter than she could ever remember being, so wet that she feared it would actually drip down the crease of her ass onto the bed. "Please."

"Oh, Kristen, mitt damer, I will most definitely please," his mouth covered hers to inhale the sharp cry from her lips as she felt her other hand captured and quickly bound above her head. Her heart bounded so fast within her ribs that she feared it would explode from her chest.

His mouth, lips, tongue and teeth began a leisurely exploration of her bound and naked body. From the depths of her throat down along her firm jaw lower still to the pulse that strummed in her neck. He bit at the veins in its side as he slipped his hand between her legs. His fingers found her slick folds, the rough pad of his thumb danced against the hard nib at its apex until she arched her body up against his. His thick middle finger slipped into her quivering channel, finding a spot that she had only heard about. As his fingers pressed deeper and harder against it, she cried out, feeling a gush of fluid unlike anything she had ever imagined.

He laughed aloud at her predicament. "Most definitely as dry as a desert," he licked across her collar bone as he asked, "Would you like to reassess your claim not to want this, Miss Dickins?"

When she arched this time, it was not to seek out his touch but to dislodge him. "Bastard," she spat.

His teeth bit hard into the tender swell of her breast. She feared that they would actually break the skin, leave marks for days to come. She screamed in shock and pain. The hand between her thighs pushed harder and deeper into her depths, driving her over the edge once more as she felt the wetness spread on the bed beneath her. His other hand wrapped through her hair, pulling her head back hard against the pillow, tugging so strongly that tears sprang to her eyes. And still his teeth held their perch upon her breast. The pain and pleasure melded together, one augmenting the other as sensations crested over her like a tidal wave. Her throat was growing dry from screams, but it did not move him. He continued to torment and tease her.

She felt her world lurch then he was sliding slowly up her body once. Her breast ached where he had bitten into her, her eyes were blurred as he suddenly loomed over her. She realized then that his hand was no longer between her thighs that were spread open mercilessly by his bonds. She felt that hand, still wet with her juices, bite into the soft flesh of her ass, tilting it upward, holding her in place. Then he was filling her. Her eyes went wider still in fear.

"No," came out a throaty whisper, an unheard plea. "Please no," she tried again. She felt her body stretching slowly, burning as he pushed deeper and harder inside of her. She was thankful for the orgasms he had given her earlier, their wetness cushioned his thrusts. He was considerably larger than Raj. And not at all the tentative, gentle lover that her ex had been.

Then why was her body betraying her? Why was it opening for him? Drawing him deeper? Spasming around this invader. She had to stop this. Had to reason with the man before this went any further. Before it was too late. "Please, Sven. Please, there's condoms in my purse. Please," she whimpered.

"Nej," he growled into her ear as his teeth found the same tender spot on her lobe, biting down once more. "Nej," he repeated as he pounded harder and faster inside of her. "Mitt damer, mitt bebis."

She shook her head, uncertain what he had said, but somehow knowing it was not the answer she had hoped for. She fought against the bonds once more, knowing that it was too late, that she was powerless to stop this man from doing whatever he wanted with her. And hating herself for the choices that brought her to this point.

But no matter how much her mind might fight him, her body was surrendering to every touch, every bite, every thrust. Her body was tightening, straining, reaching once more for the powerful release that she had never felt before. It was so close, so incredibly close, she could almost touch it, but not quite.

Then he pulled her hair hard once more, his teeth pulled her ear away from her head and his cock thrust deeper inside her than anything ever had been. "Nu," he roared, "nu, mitt damer, nu!"

She felt him swell inside of her. Knew that it was too late for reason, too late for more pleadings. Too late for her. But not for her body, she arched upwards as she crested the peak once more. Her orgasm matching his own, going on and on. Until her brain disconnected for her traitor body. Until nothing mattered anymore. Only the intense need and power that was thrumming inside her. Everything inside of her burst outwards in a million bright lights that went higher and higher, soaring, reaching towards the stars. Then it all went black.

***

He bent and kissed her. His fingers found her pulse and he smiled. "God natt och dröm sött. We talk imorgon." But for now, he had things he must see to. Even if his body protested, demanded that he join his mate in slumber. If they were to sail, he was needed on deck. Besides they had much to discuss, he and his brothers. It was not every day that they took a captive. A captive bride. Their bride as ancient custom commanded.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,499 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Turns out that the brothers are from the Lofoten islands, Norway and should be speaking Norwegian, but the author has them speaking a mixture of Swedish, German and Danish?!! Not a good sign for a story. Try using Google translate, it's very easy to use. *Anony-mouse*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Tilbury (no high street!!) and it's docks are about an hour from central London, still on the Thames and it's opposite Gravesend. You can take the ferry from Tilbury to Gothenburg in Sweden and sailing past Southend on sea at the mouth of the Thames estuary. Not that far away is Harwich where you can get the ferry to Hamburg and not recommended if there is gales in the North Sea (my friend spent the night in toilet (with very small shower and handbasin!!)) My father was in the Royal Navy and I was on ship's at 6 months old in Utro and after being born, 6mths, 1 year and so on till my father left in 1970 after 28 and a half years in. I enjoyed the smorgasbord going to Hamburg and the small cinema which was showing Leon and at the end I was the only one in the cinema!!( was a force 6 gale!!) So this fishing vessel (in Tilbury?! Which is Not near the English channel) Has to cross the north sea, go round Denmark and past Copenhagen and Malmo in Sweden and around to Finland. Quite a trip with Sven and 2 brothers!! Now to get to the Artic you have to travel up the Norwegian sea via the baltic sea, up as far as Tromso the city in the artic circle...and I will see in 3 weeks on the Norwegian coastal express ferry and all the way to kirkness at the top of Norway and on the Russian border. Then back down again to Bergen and visits 31 ports. Some comments are about the authors use of Swedish and I am just on about geography!! The brothers could of asked her to go to Hull or Newcastle as it would of been a shorter sail but ask her to stay overnight in a Premier Inn would of been tricky. Also how many women blackout after a g spot orgasm during sex?! Like all the women written about on Lit, she can come from penetrative sex (fingers, penis and dildos) without clit stimulation. That's only 20% of all women (3.9 billion in the world, of female's) the 80% left need clit stimulation to come, you can try all day with the g spot ( it's an area ) and the poor woman will just get sore!! And only 8% of women actually squirt from the skanes glands and it's a milky white fluid and only a small amount is produced. The rest, like you see in porn is urine which has been diluted by lots of drinking of water, as most women's urethra (tube to the bladder) is near or by the vaginal entrance and the woman has a nearly full bladder when having sex, if the urethra is irritated enough especially with fingers and the bladder will empty. Porn actresses train their bladders to only squirt so much over and over. Also squirting is Not a sign of orgasm, can be before or after. Unintentional water sports!! I work in medicine for the NHS and occupational therapist's don't get that much money, unless they are working in private hospitals, her consultant parents will have private work as well in whatever they are working in.(not said in the story) and the NHS is vast because it covers all 4 nations of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. And it's free, and prescriptions are £9 per drug but if you need to be on a drug for life then all you prescriptions including other drugs are free. And only people in their 20's and early 30's will use American slang words from watching porn. Though ass is still arse or bum. Us oldies over 35 and not brought up watching American porn will use the old words or the medical words instead. America has the biggest porn industry in the world. With the image of church going, flag waving buttoned up Puritans isn't true. 1 last thing, only 9% of men in my country are circumcised for religious or medical reasons and that figure is falling. In America 75% of men are circumcised and that isn't all for religious or medical reasons!!(Health professionals misleading parents about circumcision for a fee?!!) Eile(Scotland)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love

This is my favorite story of all time. I come revisit it often xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great read!

Really well written, with the obvious exception of language.

The previous posts on linguistics are more than sufficient to bother working through the details, so I'll just say this: if you are going to use a foreign language, get it right. In today's day of Google Translate (and scores of others, all free) there simply is no excuse to do it halfway.

That said, the opening chapter was quite... captivating ;)

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Swedish

If it's Swedish it's supposed to be, I can provide some help. You use the pronoun "mitt" rather than "min". Swedish changes pronouns by word gender (a concept you don't have in English). Female gendered words (like dame, kvinne and fru) should have "min" in front of them, nott "mitt".

I'm unsure what you intend to convey with "mitt damer" some possible alternatives:

My woman = min kvinna

My wife = min fru

My bride (also frequently used colloquially for "my girl", especially among teenagers) = min brud

"Min bebis" would refer to an infant, not "baby" like you would say to a lover. I don't think that has a good translation in Swedish, but you could use the English "min baby".

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sacrifice A voluntary sacrifice meets an unexpected end.in NonHuman
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
Love...and Love Intensely Ch. 01 She is taken, completely.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories