Girth Ch. 01

Story Info
I'm all about girth...
3.3k words
4.48
35.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jenyes
jenyes
119 Followers

I'm all about girth.

She said those words to me as we were talking about my current lover...lovers. In the midst of questioning me about what I liked, and their physical attributes, she let that slip. I knew her husband had a thick cock and the idea of sharing that fat piece of man-meat with her had been a fantasy of mine for some time. I loved a long cock ok, I guess, but size was never really the total determinate for me; I wanted someone who could make me cum, and if big did it fine, but they didn't have to be.

I guess I never much thought about just plain ole fatness. A fat head, yes, that was, if nothing else, visually exciting. Thinking about it, being stuffed with a thick cock always DID make me cum, although what was attached to it didn't always make me want to return for more.

Anyway, now that she put the thought in my mind, I'm turning it over and over....

All this taking place as she leads me into a room; a cold, hard room of concrete walls and floors. Sounds reverberating off the walls at our entrance; sharp clicks of our heels as we make our way down a hall.

I'm naked. She had me undress, except for my heels, before we started down to this room. Nude but for the heels, and another item she added; a black leather collar around my throat, to which she's attached a leash, the leash used to pull me behind her.

I'm all about girth.

The words repeated as she opened the door, bringing into sight the swing and the table below it. On the table, perhaps a platform might be a better description of it, protruding through the top, two dildo's. One fat, thick, long; the other shorter and not quite as wide around. But both seeming to reinforce her statement. Another oddity of the platform and its two appendages was what appeared to be a motor of some sort on the underside.

With a soft kiss on my cheek, she slips a heavy hood over my head; fastening it, in a fashion, by tightening a cord that runs along the open end. Pulled just tight enough to hold it in place above the under edge of my collar, and adjusted so that a round opening is in front, allowing me use of my mouth should she need or desire it. Satisfied with it, my hands are pulled behind me and bound after she directs me to grasp my hands just below the elbow of the opposite arm leaving them folded behind me in this manner.

A tug on my leash and we start forward. From my brief glimpse of the room, I know we have reached the area of the swing; confirmed as I'm told to wait and listen to the sounds of what must be the swing's loosening, buckles opened and leather straps whistling though metal orifices. I stand motionless, awaiting direction to turn or move to allow my lover to place me in the swing; but I wait and wait, the room now silent. Within the confines of the hood, I'm aware only of my breathing and the beating of my heart pounding in my ears in the minutes – or was it only a minute seemed much longer by the anticipation – that follow.

Zipppppppppppppp.

I barely hear it but oh do I feel its bite. From behind me, striking across both cheeks, something thin and hard makes its acquaintance. A sharp line of burn left in its wake.

I gasp and hear a chuckle.

"Oh you liked that didn't you?"

Senses keen now, all sounds dampened by the fabric of the hood, I prepare myself for another strike. But again I'm treated to a pregnant period of waiting, which serves to highlight the entire length of the cane's landing. Certain it was a cane that was employed, my mind turning over the memory of the room wondering how I missed seeing it; and wondering what else I failed to note when we entered this place.

Another touch, this one small and sharp, the tip of something tracing along the line the cane left; she is using the point of the cane, needless drawing for me the welt left on my ass.

"Yes, I think I liked it too. Already such a lovely stripe."

The point retreats and I breathe in. This time not disappointed in my prediction of more caresses, more markings, from her new toy. The air cut with the zip of the cane until it lands across my butt; once, twice, a third...they follow in quick succession, the angle changed each time to cover as much new flesh at possible. I can't help but jump, rising forward on my toes, my heels just returning to the floor in time for the next one.

Another pause, and a hand on my shoulder, she brings her face close to my hidden ear.

"Baby, can you feel it? They rise up instantly. Leaving no doubt as to where I struck you."

I lick my lips, my mouth suddenly dry, swallowing in an attempt to answer. Through the opening, her mouth finds mine, kissing me, keeping any response I may have made locked within my brain. Before her mouth leaves mine, her fingers find a nipple; twisting and tugging with it pinched firmly between her thumb and index finger.

"Try to hold still, I want the lines distinct."

Released from her grip, I suck in more air; and I begin to count as she resumes her work. Lines are drawn up and down, then crisscrossing; the pain searing each time, and I'm unable to remain motionless or quiet. She stops after five and I'm gasping for air, for control, swaying slightly, or perhaps trembling, in their wake.

Seconds, long as minutes, pass as I continue to shake. Jumping at the unexpected, soft touch of her fingers over the welts.

"I know baby, this does deliver far beyond its size. I can tell you don't want to cry out, but you are. And I have...well...plans yet to complete."

Her fingers leave my ass and push at my chin, opening my mouth wider. I want to swallow and manage a gagging one as she keeps my lips apart; the opening then filled with the hard roundness of the ball gag. My chin released, I close over it and feel the strings in each corner of my mouth as she ties them together at the back of my head.

My mind in a panic, knowing that the gag will stifle any cries and suddenly very afraid of the cane's ability in her hands. I steel myself as best I can but tears are flooding my eyes as I wonder how many more bites of the thin reed I can take without falling or screaming in pain.

This time the sound preceding the strike is duller, a paddle replacing the cane, its touch wider, more diffused. Relief washes over me as I realize she has changed her method of attack. After the third strike she again breaks off; her palm moving over my ass, as she speaks to me, her voice soft and comforting.

"Just a few more baby. Your ass is becoming just the right shade of pink, with these delicious red lines."

She slaps my ass with her hand. And I jerk onto my toes again.

"Oh you know what this does to me? How it makes me want you. Yet...I need another need too..."

I envision her stepping back, the paddle raised, gripped securely in both hands. The muscles and tendons in her arms and torso tensing...

The next blow is hard, accompanied by her grunt of exertion. I can feel the paddle seemingly flatten my ass cheeks as I'm lifted upward. The next one, stronger still, and I bite down on the gag, my tongue feeling the teeth marks already there, those of mine and of others. My body wants to fall forward but with no arms to break my fall, I dare not; and I step to regain my balance.

"Good baby, just one more. I have to..."

Her words cut off as she hits my ass again, the blow making me stumble forward. I'm about to lose my balance when she grasps my bound arms and keeps me upright. As she holds me still, a deep throbbing brought about by the paddle vies for attention amid the flaming welts covering my ass.

My teeth are biting the gag hard, jaw locked in a vise-grip upon it. Tears rolling down my face, some flowing into my mouth guided by the gag's cords, completely hidden from her view.

"I think you're ready now baby."

A slender finger slides into my folds, into the molten wetness of my pussy.

"Oh yes, very ready."

Her arm around me, she guides me into position; my legs wrapped with bindings, the back of the swing against my back from shoulders to my upper thighs. Sounds of cranking, my legs drawn upwards, feet off the floor, and I'm raised into a suspended sitting position. Mechanical sounds as the swing holding me lifts up a foot or so towards the ceiling before moving sideways.

Stopped, I swing to and fro; blind and aching, the leather of the swing increasing the burn where is meets my ass. But I'm left open and exposed at the center, the swing built to allow easy access to that part of the body. Swaying there until gravity holds stills the movement, I feel like such a slut with my sex available this way; especially in the blindness of the hood.

I sense her movement before me, then a tug at the back of my head as the gag's knot is undone. She pulls the gag free and trapped saliva spills from my mouth. I suck and swallow at it but not before my chin is coated and some rolls down along my throat. She kisses me, quickly, far too briefly, but its more to get me to loosen my jaw again than anything else.

"You saw these I believe, but not long enough to get to know them."

My lips are parted by the entrance of the firm latex of one of the two toys I had seen rising up from the table. I open and take it, using my tongue to bathe its length as more is pushed in. My lips stretch as the thickness quickly grows; making it obvious this was the longer, thicker one. As my tongue moves around and along it, a faint flavor begins to grow. With a sudden, and yet unsurprising, revelation, I can taste that this toy has been used recently.

I suck harder, the toy moving in and out of my mouth, as clearly the idea is for me to clean it, prepare it. My mouth open wide to try to accommodate it, and that's all I can do...try. She pushes it in and out and I'm afraid that she might try to move it into my throat; my fear being that gagging would be the least of my concerns. With a sense of relief, its withdrawn and rubbed over my lips and face.

"Mmmm, don't you just love its girth..."

Now gone, I listen and imagine, from the sounds, its placed back into its original position on the table. A lick of my lips, and I wonder who I might be tasting. Uncertain if its use was earlier today, the night before or perhaps even longer ago. Was she a new lover, or someone she's enjoyed before? A blonde, brunette? My age, older...younger? Not that it mattered, I was just curious.

My musings interrupted as her fingers open my mouth again; the second toy now here to be serviced. Smaller in length and only slighly in circumference, it doesn't fit any easier in my mouth, and I suck at the end of it; but, unlike the other, there's on residue from recent use. Having anticipated the sharp, bitter tang, its absence was somehow disappointing. Her voice soft in my ear as I draw upon it anyway, knowing she would want me to.

"Good things come in small packages, don't they baby? I know you tasted her on the first, but not this one huh? I can see in how you take care of my toys that you enjoyed the sample I left for you and that you will enjoy the other uses to which I intend to put them."

Impossible to answer, and an answer not expected or even desired, I lick along the bulk presented to my lips; knowing it recently had been lubed and used on someone else; and soon will be used on me.

"Oh she had these enticingly large hanging breasts, so much larger than you and I put together."

Her fingers moving between mine to emphasize her point.

"And how I loved playing with them!"

She slaps my left breast as if to demonstrate.

"I'm afraid the novelty of their size and her reaction got to me."

Another slap.

"I do believe she has a bruise right here."

A fingertip traces a circle on the inside of my left breast, the one she had been slapping, just to the right of the areola down to the sternum.

"You know how I love turning domme's, especially when they express an interest in you."

A soft kiss upon the corner of my mouth, the ball gag in the way of a proper kiss.

"I DID...," the word spoken sharply, "promise her some time with you baby." "And I know you won't disappoint her, or me."

I know now exactly who she had here earlier and I moan around the gag. Yet to meet her, she and I had chatted briefly on line, since I had been given permission to do so.

My face gripped tightly, fingers pressing into my cheeks roughly until they meet the hard cylinder of the dildo. The toy drawn along my lips while the fingers continue to press in. I'm held that way for a minute; perhaps being appraised, or perhaps just a pause as she contemplates what part of her plan to follow next.

"I could just slap you... But the hood is in the way."

With that, my head is pushed away and my body, locked in the saddle of the swing, sways in the air. I swing out further as I'm again raised higher. Racketing of chain rings down from above as the swing is moved to the side. With a jerk, I drop down several inches; the swing lowered to bring me, now that I feel the tip of one toy, closer to the table now below me. Hands on my legs move me slightly to allow the tapered end of the toy to settle in my lips. Another sudden release, and the toy is firmly, abet shallowly, within me.

My eyes pop open; only an inch and the fat head feels enormous. I begin to understand the definition of girth as I drop another inch and it stretches me. My nostrils flare as I fight to gain air and calm my racing heart. A fire spreading down below as my sex is opened around the first toy.

A switch is flipped and...oh...my...god..., its moving! Up and down, I'm being fucked by the dildo as some mechanism moves it piston fashion up and down, several inches up, followed by several inches down. Its delicious size fills me, no stuffs me, and my body responds to the pleasure it brings.

I can't help but moan as the movement is regular and satisfying, the toy not quite in me halfway, I wonder, no I know, what should come next. But blinded by the hood, I almost try to turn away when the gag is again pushed at my mouth. My hood grabbed, the ball jammed home, my misplaced resistance overcome with little effort and I'm gagged again.

"You'll learn..."

My head swims and a cold sweat breaks out from the tone of her voice. The machinery grinds to a halt and I'm left suspended and partially impaled. Angry steps away then back. The now familiar zing, and the cane lands across my chest; drawing a line on a diagonal over both breasts, missing both nipples, but not by much. I hiss out in surprise and pain and bite down on the gag, just in time for another strike across my breasts.

The cane tossed, I hear the hard wood bounce and clatter across the floor, the machine kicked back on with the speed turned up a notch. On an upstroke, the swing, and me, drops another inch and the second toy presses at my backdoor. Without stopping the movement of the first dildo, I'm adjusted again so that my ring is centered above it.

Another switch is activated and I'm anally penetrated. Gratefully, thankfully, the toy had been lubed beforehand but this relief soon fades as its size becomes more apparent. Combined with the first, I now now the true definition of tight while that of girth is further clarified. Like the first toy, it moves up and down several inches; not completely filling me with its full length. Both of them moving in unison in and out of me.

I feel as if I'll be torn and ripped. The thin wall separately my vagina from my anal canal surely incapable of handling the abuse these two thick toys are imposing as they thrust together in and out. I may have had a cock or toy this size in me before, but not two of them that size TOGETHER! And my experience with double penetration has likewise left me unprepared for this assault. Taking two men front and back, they rarely moved in and out at the same time; and the withdrawal of one would leave room for the insertion of the other.

I'm being pounded in a way I've never remotely experienced before. Girth indeed. And I have not received the full measure of either toy!

Five minutes of this and I'm chewing the gag that stuffs my mouth. I'm left there to experience this in silence, seemingly alone as she neither speaks or touches me while the machine works with endless efficiency. I'm becoming increasingly crazed within my bindings and my head is spinning in the dark of the hood. Just when I'm about to reach, what I believe will be, new crests of orgasm, my body is dropped again, bottoming me out on both toys.

They never pause in their relentless pursuit of fucking me, only now I'm treated to the full lengths of both.

Girth, girth, girth, girth...her word repeated in my mind each time my ass and pussy are forced open and stuffed.

My teeth sink into the rubber ball and I'm amazed I haven't bit it in half. This pushes me over, I cum harder than I can every remember, trying to scream with my release but unable to do so with my mouth stuffed. With my arms still bound behind me, I can only gyrate on the toys in an attempt to get away from them which only increases my need to cry out as wave after wave of orgasm washes over me.

Its only when I'm beyond hope, my body a rag doll held upright within the leather, fabric and ties of the hanging swing that keeps me erect and impaled, that the toys stop moving. A moment passes and the hood is partly lifted so the strings holding the gag may be undone and retied below it. One the gag is secured, the hood jerked from my head, allowing the light of the room to replace one blindness with another, forcing me to blink and squint in an effort to regain use of my vision.

jenyes
jenyes
119 Followers