Give a Name... Ch. 07

Story Info
Whenever Sam calls Dean's name, Dean wants his brother.
2.8k words
4.18
20.9k
5

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peccato
Peccato
28 Followers

Chapter 7: To What You Have Lost

Luke arrived an hour later looking better in his ordinary clothes than he did in his nurse's uniform. With a tanned colored vest over a red turtle neck sweater and khaki pants. Luke's blond curls were pulled back from his face with red corded head band. It made his freckled face and his hazel eyes look golden. It was eye catching and Sam mouth dried up of spit.

Luke's suntanned freckled skin pushed his eye color up to nearly sepia and Sam was captivated by the color. But, what caught his breathe, was the red surrounding Luke's irises; it was obvious the guy had been crying.

Sam exhaled and stepped aside to allow Luke to enter. The rest of Luke's body was just as impressive as his eyes. Luke's body was slimmer, but still muscular and was about an inch or two shorter than Sam's. It was impossible for Sam to miss Luke's broad shoulders; they looked almost as wide as his.

No wonder, the guy had the strength to hold me back like he did...

The motel room was cleaner and spacious, than their usual pickings. The sturdy wooden beds and night stands were to the right. To the back was the closet and in the left hand corner was an eating nook. To left of it was the door to the bathroom. Everything, besides the walls were colored in different tones of red.

Luke walked to the middle of the room. They both looked at each other awkwardly. All of a sudden, they were unsure where this was going. Sam asked if Luke would like to have a seat. Luke sat in one of the folding red plastic chairs under the bolted red plastic counter table. The victim's files were piled on top. After seeing it, Luke dropped his head in his hands and began to cry again. Sam kneeled beside his chair to put a comforting hand on his back.

"Listen to me. We are going to catch the sons of bitches, who did this. We're going to catch them. Remembered I had promised you that! Talk to me..." Sam whispered.

"I was supposed to be the godfather of Ellen's baby." Luke said laying his hand on of top the file marked Ellen Richards.

"We're supposed to celebrate after the baby was born. She couldn't wait to like drink enough alcohol to drown a fish in." Luke's hand pushed the file aside.

The next said Molly Wright.

"Miss Wright and I was Mister Wong." he said smiling fondly.

"We were supposed to go shopping. She couldn't wait to buy new 'mommy and daughter' matching dresses for her and her baby girl. Purple was her favorite color and not pink. Lucky for me! She'd wanted to buy me a matching purple daddy outfit, too." Again Molly's file was pushed to the side. This time it was Stacy's.

"Stacy couldn't wait to be a mother. When she found out that she was pregnant. She cried so much from joy that we'd kept her under serious observation. She'd cried until she'd vomited. It took like forever for her to settle down. We're like so scared she was going to miscarry. Fuck, was that woman so determined! She'd wanted this so much that she held on to her belly and prayed for her happiness to go away. To wait, until after Mary was born."

Sam perked at the call of his mother's name.

"Mary...?"

"Yeah, the name of her baby girl. We had to call her unborn child, Mary. Mary was going to be according to Stacy, her blond green eyed Saint. The savior to her mother's sorrows..."

If that didn't cut Sam deeper than a hot knife through butter, then this world wasn't going through its apocalypse because Sam hadn't been born and his mother was still alive.

Sam wanted to kill the bastards. He wanted them to bleed thick copious amounts of the red hot liquid and lick their coppery fluid from his hands, to spit it back at their corpses. He was going to deep fry their asses with a side of 'fuck you's' and 'dammit to hell's'.

Sam was trembling from his anger. So, much hatred ran through his veins that he hadn't noticed that Luke was kissing him. A hard tug at his lips brought him back to harsh reality and he bit back. A moan escaped from the other pair of lips and Sam slid his tongue in.

Sam was kissing back, hard. Controlling the kiss while his feelings were raw and burning with hate. He didn't care if he was hurting Luke. Wait, this is Luke I am kissing. My brother is going to kill me.

Sam pulled back so fast that Luke toppled over him.

"Uhm... Sorry about that. I think we should stop and uhm... Head back to the clinic. I need to contact my partner and we need to protect Morgan from losing her life and her child." Sam said moving back.

Luke kneeled over his lap and began tugging at Sam's tie and pulling his jacket off. Sam moved back and tried to get away from Luke's efforts.

"Stop moving. Don't talk anymore. Just do this for me. Please." Luke begged with his eyes.

Sam felt Luke rocked back and forth in his lap. He was getting hard and less caring if he was dressed or not. His attentions focused on Luke and the intoxicating way he moved over him. Luke nibbled on his ear and licked his neck.

Sam grabbed Luke by his hair and tugged his head back away from his erogenous zones. He began nipping and biting Luke's jaw line and throat.

Luke moaned and lifted his sweater off. Sam kept assaulting Luke's body, now that it was naked and open for his touch. He pushed Luke to the ground and moved over him, while his teeth scraped over collar bone and his mouth moved down to suck fiercely on Luke's nipples. Sam noticed the gold chain around Luke's neck. The amulet that hung from it was the same as the statues that stood outside the door.

Sam took it in his mouth and pulled, Luke's head came up with the tug. His golden eyes were carrying fear that the chain might snap.

Sam ground his hips against Luke's erection, giving his captive needed friction. But each time Luke moved to get more or tried to push him over. Sam would pull harder on the chain. Luke stilled and Sam saw the submission in the man's eyes.

Luke moaned knowingly and seemed to have given up on taking off Sam's clothes and busied himself with taking off his own pants. Sam kissed each muscled pecs on Luke's stomach and tongued his belly button. Luke arched up and at the feel of Sam's wet tongue. Suddenly, Luke's khaki's were gone and his erection brushed against Sam's chest. Sam began fisting Luke's meat. It was thick in Sam's hand and Sam moaned with approval.

"You got a thick cock." He whispered into Luke's ear and then licked it.

A whining moan was Luke's reply. Luke had been moaning and squirming underneath him. Sam saw the way, Luke was looking at him. The plea and desperation in Luke's eyes was enough to make the walls of Gibraltar crumble and Sam wasn't that strong.

With as much spit he could muster, Sam roughly started to work Luke open with his fingers. Luke kept moving against Sam's fingers and the hand over his cock. To Sam's delight, Luke was coming apart, making lewd noises and was bucking his hips up with fervent excitement. When, Sam saw Luke's tears rolled from his eyes down his cheeks. Sam knew Luke wanted more. More than a simple hand job had to offer.

"We should stop. We shouldn't be doing this." Sam said more to himself.

He knew it would have led to this but he wanted it. He wanted this. Looking at Luke, Sam knew that look. He saw it sometimes on Dean. When, Dean had that look, he was in need of Sam's comfort and love. Luke was hurting and Sam was hurting, too, but they can't comfort each other. God, he knew from the beginning that if he had hung around Luke long enough, it would have lead to this. Luke had made it clear from the start that he was interested.

But Sam had tried to prevent it from coming to this, hadn't he?

"Please, I need you. Don't leave me like this. I can't take this anymore!" Luke whimpered.

Luke's body arched when Sam added his third finger and brushed his prostate.

"Please, I want to feel you inside of me. To fill me up and leave nothing else behind." Luke said through his sobs.

Without hesitance Sam removed his shirt and leaned over Luke's body. Slowly, he flicked his tongue into Luke's mouth. Luke reached up and held Sam close to him. Sam took his time and kissed him slowly, first Luke's pouty lips, then the tear tracks on his cheeks and finally his wet golden eyes.

Sam unzipped his pants and pulled himself out. He brushed it against Luke's. He kissed Luke's lips gently again. When, Luke calmed, did Sam pulled back to spit in his hand and lathered himself up. He grabbed Luke's thighs and pushed Luke's legs closer to the freckled chest. Sam lined himself up with Luke's readied hole and thrust. He held still. Luke tensed from the intrusion, but soon enough he gave Sam the green light.

Sam pulled out one more time, to thrust back in and started fucking. Luke cried out and began sobbing. Sam couldn't stop himself from moving within the tight hole. Even, if the room was on fire, he would still be moving into Luke's ass. Sam felt a tremor run through Luke's body. Luke began grabbing Sam's waist and wrapping his long legs around his hips, pulling Sam closer to the body beneath him.

Sam leaned in, grabbed Luke's blond curls and started to kiss him, forcefully. Biting and pulling at Luke's lips, as if trying to suck away the man's pain. Sam kept thrusting with slow powerful strokes into Luke's body.

Luke couldn't get enough of it. He had unwound his legs, to spread them wider for Sam to thrust deeper and Sam felt Luke's body shook with pleasure. The string of lewd comments started up from Luke's mouth.

"Yeah! Oh, shit! Right there! It feels so fucking good! Fucking fuck me hard, baby!" Luke cried out.

Sam cock twitched with each word. Dean was a mean fuck in bed but this was too much for Sam. Luke was fanning Sam's dominance in bed and there was nothing that Sam wasn't allowed to do. He tugged harder on Luke's curls and felt the man's cock twitched against his belly, the same time Luke's muscles spasmed around his dick.

"Oh, fuck, Luke! You're so fucking tight. Your fuckable ass is milking my cock." Sam said, while he nibbled on Luke's ear.

"Say my name again." Luke panted.

Sam removed his tongue from Luke's ear and it hit him smack dead in the middle of his forehead. He can call Luke's name.

"Luke..." Sam said at first timidly then, "Luke, Luke, Luke..." Sam repeated over again like a mantra, savoring the name on his tongue.

Luke only whimpered and pushed back harder against Sam's thrust. Kneading Sam's broad back and rocking back harder. Their grunts were mimicking their joint efforts, to get each other off and forget about the pain.

Sam could feel his own climax approaching. Sam moved to hold Luke's wrists with one hand above Luke's head and started pumping Luke's thick cock. Within moments, Luke started to cum and was spilling hot jets over Sam's hand. Sam stopped moving and lifted his hand to his mouth to lick away the bitter fluid. Luke shivered and grabbed his pulsing dick to push the last of his orgasm out.

"Now, it's my turn!" Sam said pulling his hand away from his mouth and flicked the rest of Luke's cum off.

Sam went really at it now. Swinging Luke's long legs over his shoulder and bending Luke's back in half. He pushed his knees up and got them under Luke's ass. Luke's muscled ass was flushed against his hip.

Sam slid further in and started to pound into Luke's ass like the pistons in the Impala's engine, pistoning and pumping; hard and fast. Luke had difficulty breathing with the way Sam held him down and was thrusting into him. His breathe came out ragged and choppy.

Sam felt heat tore through his body and pooled in his balls. Like as if, his life force was being cultivated there and was getting ready to leave through his dick. His member swelled enormously and before it spat ropes of cum. Sam pulled out fast and held his dick.

He saw black for a few seconds and shook his head. He was still coming while he held his cock in his hand. His grip loosened and the first spray of sperm hit Luke's inner thigh. The pleasure was for too much to bear. Wave after wave racked through his body till it became painful when his cock twitched.

Luke sat up on his elbow and took a deep breath. He looked fresh as a glass of sun golden orange juice. He had an after sex glow that made him shine. He looked golden and not even disheveled. Luke looked down disappointingly at Sam's twitching cock and made a child-like unhappy face.

"That should have been inside of me." said Luke whining, spreading his legs wider.

"What the fuck? Luke, something's wrong?" Sam said shuddering.

He couldn't keep his body from another spasm. Tears swelled up in his eyes as he watched Luke spread his legs. He shook from the sight. He felt himself being pulled away. His heart this time felt like it was trying to tear through his cock and leave his body.

I'm fucking think I am having a heart attack

"Oh, yeah, we've got a problem! You see... If you had of cum long, hard and deep inside of me, I could have feasted a little more on your life force." Luke said sitting up to lean in and licked Sam's face.

Sam pulled away from the lick but it still caught him across his ear and his cock pulsed some more. He needed to get his legs working and defend himself, while he held on for dear life. But the waves of pleasure that shot through his body, was making it hard for him to keep still and collect himself.

"Get away from me!" Sam shouted and tried to move Luke away from him, while keeping a tight grip on his cock.

Luke sat up on his haunches in front of Sam. Sam saw his cum on Luke's inner thigh and trembled at the sight. Even with his firm grip more cum leaked out of his dick's head. Sam suddenly saw black again and blinked it away gripping his cock painfully tighter.

With another deep breath Luke pulled more of Sam's life force out of his body. Dammit, no wonder why he felt attracted to him. Luke is a damn incubus.

"Surprisingly enough, like I knew you would be good but I had no idea you would be this good." Luke chuckled bringing his hand behind to finger himself.

When he moved the hand in front over his thigh and coated his fingers in Sam's cum. He brought it to his lips and licked. Sam moaned and another pulse shot through his balls, shaking him to his core. Sam was bent in on himself, doing his hardest not to buck up and thrust through his hand.

Luke huffed and leaned in closer to Sam's head. Sam watched Luke menacingly, trying his best to look like a threat. He would rather have his hands wrapped around the man's neck, instead around his dick. He fought hard against the little twitches and spasms running through his body. Tears were streaming down from his eyes. God help me, I still wanted to finish fuck Luke.

"Ssshhhh, sugar...just let it happen." Luke said kissing Sam's temple.

Sam was feeling himself being dragged deeper into darkness. His cock gave another violent twitched and Luke breathed deeply, looking at him. His gripped was loosening.

Sam's hate and anger at himself, for being so careless, kicked in long enough for him to spit in Luke's face. He thought Luke came to him, searching for comfort for his loss. But he was here to make sure, Sam lost his life.

Luke blinked and laughed loudly. The blond curls illuminated with the sun light. The sun streamed in from behind and it gave Luke an angelic look. He licked his lips, his tongue licking up Sam's spit and he leaned in closer inches away from Sam's lips. Luke took another deeper breath.

Sam was amazed at how long that breath took before the darkness washed over him.

Peccato
Peccato
28 Followers