Give and Take

Story Info
Headley and Shelley both make discoveries.
1.6k words
4.08
36.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammyded
sammyded
5 Followers

Shelley lay sprawled across the bed where Headley had lowered her. With knees spread at the edge and legs dangling, her tanned body glistened with oil from the recent massage. Now, her gorged nipples pouted from the caresses they had received. Headley crouched on his knees between her parted thighs, full on top of her while her arms circled his head and her warm, wet lips sucked sensually on his moist darting tongue. Their moans came in unbroken frequency. She writhed under him and arched her groin, lusting for his rock hard throbbing rod.

"Don't make me beg," she said.

"Never," he replied. "I told you I'm available to you."

"Then, why are you waiting, you can tell how ready I am."

"Why are you waiting?" he countered, "I've been ready for you ever since you took my cock in your wet mouth."

"Oh, my gawd! Headley, I'm so hungy for you!"

"I can tell. Your steamy juices are everywhere."

"So, take me, then. I can't wait."

"Nope, I'm yours. You take me. Put me where you want me."

"Ohhh!" She groaned, reaching between their bodies. She took hold of his rigid cock, grasping its bulbous mushroom crown with firm index finger and thumb. Pulling it close to her body, she daubed its wetness against the inner lips of her foaming crease, sliding its hardness along the shaft and tip of her swollen clitoris, then thrust him past her entrance. His hips immediately pressed down, smoothly driving himself all the way. Sunk to the hilt, he held his hardness against her inner core.

"Headley! That's so good!"

"Glad you like," he whispered.

" You are wonderful, and so filling. The biggest I've had, but so good." The relief she felt against the fear she had been harboring, was clear from the way her body relaxed and her soft pink walls pulsed against his shaft.

"Sherry, you are so tight! Baby, you've got one gorgeous body!"

"I told you, its been a long time." She whispered against his throat.

"I know what you said, but I'm still surprised. I thought the toys you said you played with, would at least have kept you loose."

"And I thought you would just drive your rough meat in me, like I've heard so often about black men. You even told me once, that you were going to bust me wide open. After all I've heard about black tools, I was a bit scared."

"And after all I've heard about you white women and your sexual freedom, I really expected you to be loose."

"So we both had surprises for each other, huh?"

"Yep. I guess you could say that. So, are you ready to use up my tool or not? I came prepared with my armor to do battle, if you'll dress me."

"Oh yes, sir knight. I'll gladly do the honors."

Headley lifted himself from the bed, trailed by a long crystal thread of cooling precum. Ignoring the wet coil settling on his thigh, he padded to his clothes that were strewn across an armchair. He rummaged through a pocket and came back to Shelley, handing her a flat plastic packet. Her eyes grew large as she took it and gazed steadily at him.

"Headley, I'm believing you are clean. Am I right in trusting you?"

"Shelley, we have talked a lot. Yes, you can trust me. And I believe I can trust you too. We have even been delightfully joined already today, but it's just wise for us to be careful. For so many reasons. You agree?"

"I agree. Thanks, Headley, for caring about me. Makes me appreciate you even more." She put the plastic packet between her teeth and tore open the film. Carefully removing the lubricated rubber sheath, Shelley reached for Headley's dripping rod. She slid the thin tube down his shaft, unrolling it with gentleness, her hands stroking him as she worked.

"Mmm, I like that," he said.

"You do, huh?" She chuckled, then pulled him closer by his cock and placed the tip of it between her lips. She slowly sucked him in, and reaching for his hips, began a rhythmic movement of her head, taking him deep, then pushing back.

"Ohh, you are good!" he groaned. He straddled her chest and reached behind him to find her soft, downy-hair covered mound. His searching fingers found her steamy wet cleft and he began to stroke her clit shaft as she sucked him. Their movements became more and more intense. It was Shelley who first felt the throbbing pulses of approaching climax.

"Please, I want you inside me. I want to have you there when I come."

He abruptly pulled out, breaking her intense pleasure. Instead of entering her, he slid down to kneel between her legs. Pulling them over his shoulders, he took hold of her soft ass cheeks and began to lick inside her thighs.

He glided his mouth inside her knees, working his way up to her soft, swollen vaginal lips. The repeated the movements down the other thigh. Licking, sucking and kissing each side. He shifted from the outer walls to the inner pink core. He found her firm hardened bud and licked it while his lips held and sucked hungrily. He slid a middle finger past his mouth and entered her channel where he insistently stroked her canal as he sucked her.

"Oh, my God!" she wailed, "You're killing me! That's so wonderful!."

Her body arched off the bed and Headley knew she was at the verge of orgasm. He stopped the oral stimulation and removed his fingers. He climbed up her body and kissed her full on her lips, then he sucked her tongue into his mouth, while caressing her breasts. He gave special attention to each of her hard nipples, tweaking, squeezing, massaging, palming them.

"Headley, I need you, now! Please!"

He positioned himself above her and slowly descended between her thighs. Inch by inch he drilled, always retreating before advancing. Shelley held her breath as spasms of passion coursed like sea waves through her. Her body grew hot and she clasped him tightly as perspiration soaked her. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the magical warmth of her welcoming body. Convulsions of her heated flesh squeezed and released his probing cock.

"I can't get over how good you feel; how tight you are." He whispered.

"Oh gawd! I can't get over how filling and wonderful you are. Not a monster, but so big and good!"

"I'm glad you like me... and my size."

Shelley raised her legs and wrapped them around his back, digging her fingernails in the flesh of his rib cage. She arched upward and shoved her foaming meat towards him, while in perfect timing, Headley surged downward to meet her. Their bodies moved as one as if in a perfect dance.

"Let's shift positions" she said. Headley inclined his body sideways, rolling under her, and Shelley mounted him.

With wanton motions, she shoved her hips downward, all the while, frothing liquid leaking down her hot thighs. He lunged up to receive her thrusts, and she caught and gave back his stout filling sword.

Without warning, Shelley began trembling as a gurgling sound throbbed in her throat and her hips thrashed up and down in wild, frenzied movements. Her head began to whip from side to side as her tongue protruded and a grimace-like grin contorted her face.

"That's it big boy!" She shouted, hurling her ass cheeks into his thighs. "You said you wanted me. Show me how much! You said you'd bust me wide open, now do it! Shove that big tool deep and fill me up. Bust me wide open as you said! Oh Gawd, kill me, Headley, Fuck my brains out! I want all of you!"

"Baby, I'm giving you all I have," he shouted, holding her hips tightly, and thrusting his upward. "Take me, babe. Oh, Shelley, you are incredible. I can't get enough of your tight, sweet body!"

"And I can't get enough of that big bulging cock. Oh, Headley, give it to me! I want all of it. "

Impulsively, without breaking contact, Headley reversed position, putting Shelly beneath him again, and returned her legs to his shoulders. He grabbed her hair and pounded her body with his turgid tool.

"Yes! Here it is! Here it comes, Baby!" Headley moaned.

Shelley's body was awash with perspiration as her legs thrashed above his back. Her heels dug into his shoulders. Her mouth hungrily found Headley's and clutched him hard. She clung to him desperately as he pounded her pussy with deep and deliberate strokes.

"Ohh! I'm coming for you, my knight in shining armor! Here it is! Here's my passion and my tight pussy. I'm yours! Agghh!" She dug her fingers deep in his back and screamed in ecstacy, then drove her hips upward in a final lunge of complete release.

In wild delirium, Headley, galloped on, probing her foaming, popping, pussy with his cock.

Shelley's constricted walls pulsated against his tool, urging him on. His ass clenched tightly as the orgasm built and ripped through him. He bellowed his released and tore his mouth from hers to take one of her hard nipples between his lips. He suckled the nipple hard while the climax tremored through him. He gave a few more desperate thrusts, then collapsed between her sudsy thighs and sweaty breasts.

"They were wrong!" She murmured. "You are not an animal, you are a tender, virile, loveable man. Maybe a bit more expressive than most I've met, but definitely a wonderful lover."

"Baby, fantasies of white for blacks, and black for whites, will always be different from the reality. But I'll take you any day, over any woman I've ever had. Thanks for giving so well."

"And thank you for giving and taking so well, Sir Headley Thomas Johnson"

sammyded
sammyded
5 Followers