Give and Take Ch. 02

Story Info
Ryan's plan is working perfectly. Can he confess to Riley?
1.4k words
3.68
9.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once out of the limo, Ryan escorted Riley to the bouncer who was guarding the bar he was so keen on them getting to.

The brunette was led through a partially dark tunnel that they had to pass through before coming to the actual bar. He was taken to the VIP area of the bar and a male attendant dressed in what appeared to be a woman's babydoll and stockings approached their table. "May I take your order?" He asked them, his bright blue eyes momentarily flitting to Riley, drinking in his form, before settling on Ryan.

The brunette stayed stock-still whilst the blond ordered a pitcher. Just what was going on? Who were all those people? And why were they dressed all quirky like his friend? "You must've wanted to come to this place tonight," he noticed out loud.

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, the other people here are dressed so..." He glanced around at the exclusively dressed people dotted around the bar's walls and floors. "...colourful."

"It's a gay club, Ri," he replied, "but if it bothers you that much..."

"No, it doesn't bother me at all." He sat further back in the chair he was in. "I like it."

Ryan nodded slowly. "Would you think I'd have wanted us to come here for fun?"

"No, I guess not..." Riley appreciated his girlfriend's concerns about the smaller male being 'quirky' and that there might have been some truth to what she meant, but he accepted the fact that he did something not every other guy would do and that was fine.

"So it doesn't bother you?" The blond thankfully took the pitcher from the attendant when he arrived with it on his tray.

"What you do is up to you," he shrugged.

"I'm glad you've said that," the blond drew in a small sigh, "'cause there's something I've been meaning to say to you for a very, very long time and I don't want it to hurt you."

"Ryan," the brunette placed a hand on his, "you're my mate. Whatever you say won't hurt me."

Ryan gasped in shock at the fact that Riley's body was almost touching his as he leant closer to him. "So would I hurt you if I did something?"

"No," he spoke carefully, "although it depends on what it is."

With no word of warning, he closed his eyes and pressed his lips against his. He felt such a warmth of pleasure go through him as they connected and he gently slid his lips onto the brunette's lower lip, drawing out a small surprised whimper.

They withdrew and the blond snaked an arm around the other's waist, allowing his index finger to slide up and down the small of his back. "I think I love you, Ri," he admitted, "and that I have done for a very long time."

"I'm taken," he dimly replied.

"But when have you had the smoothest of times lately?" Ryan intuitively stated.

Riley shuddered from the caressing, and he found that the touch was making him relax.

"I can tell you're not happy in your relationship," he went on, "and I know that I can make this so much better."

"How?"

"We can leave this place once we've had a drink or two. Then we can either go on to another place or go back to my place. If you wanna have fun -- if you wanna have pleasure, then come back with me and I can make that happen."

He shifted about in the lush chair that they were sitting on together. He didn't dislike the kiss, but he didn't want the moment between them to be rushed -- a few kisses and touches here and there and they were done.

"If you're not sure we can stay here for a little bit longer," Ryan suggested. "After all there aren't many people on the floor down there." From where they were, they had a perfect view of the bar's floor and he was right. The night was at its peak time for party-goers, and there were a few couples but not enough for it to be swarmed.

They went down to the floor and the blond took his friend's hands with his. "Feel ok so far?" The brunette nodded. "Loosen up a little -- you're still tense."

"It's hard to do that," Riley admitted, "since we're holding hands."

He smirked in amusement at his reply. "The weirdness will go after a few minutes." He put his hands on his hips to pull him closer to him. The other let out a small gasp of surprise at feeling his desire through the tight denim, by then pressing into his.

Both of them started a slow, romantic dance to the music, joining the other couples' tempo. "I know what you really want, Ri," the shorter huskily told him, "and I can give it to you. Just give me the word and we can go back to mine where we can feel good together."

****

The limo drove the two males back to Ryan's place, and he let them in, taking him straight to his room. "Try and excuse the mess," he noted apologetically, "I'm going to get round to it at some point and sort it."

"So how do we do this?"

The blond smirked in amusement at Riley's question. "I can tell you're new to this," he sidled up to him and seductively unbuttoned his shirt, "but I don't mind. I find it cute."

He closed his eyes and relaxed against the bedroom wall when the other's lips attacked his neck, savouring the silky skin.

"Even the way you're reacting to it is cute," he added, allowing his index fingers to slide down the sides of his waist before reaching the waistband on his trousers. He dexterously moved his hands to the belt and once that was undone, unzipped the fly.

He felt his insides melt at the soft, fair flesh that lay underneath the fabric, and after sliding his boxers down and past his legs, he knelt down in front of him and buried his nose into the slightly musky hair between them. "You smell nice," he remarked, closing his eyes and sliding his tongue along the length of his excitement, "nice enough to eat."

They lay down together on the huge bed, with the shorter male gently moving his hand up and down the budding shaft and the brunette pressing his fingers into the other's crotch, which was still clothed.

The blond hadn't expected his friend to be so proficient in touching him and he didn't mind that he was pressing into his rigidity quite forcefully. It made the veins in his love organ swell and throb pleasurably. He pulled him in closer for another kiss.

"I'm sure you've done this before," he mumbled into Riley's mouth, "you're good." His hips bucked eagerly from each rub and since he was unable to control himself any longer, he stripped himself and slid on top of him. Their hips ground together, prompting both excitements to rub and share each other's juices.

Ryan closed his eyes when he felt the other's warm, sticky fluids merge with his. It made him shiver all over at the realisation that they were becoming one. "R-Ri...mmm...this feels good." He moved his hips lower down onto his, rocking his lower body back and forth to create a little friction between them.

Riley moved about a little under the silky bedclothes, grabbing handfuls of them only for them to slip out of his grip. The pleasure was proving too much for him as he started to follow the blond's movements and mirror them.

"I-I can give you more if you want," he suggested, his vivid green orbs becoming less piercing from the low thrum of his arousal. "If you want me to make you feel much better than this..."

The brunette let out a small whimper as his smaller lover reached down and placed a hand on his flat stomach. He closed his eyes at feeling his thumb gently skim over his navel. The blond dismounted him and, taking hold of his lover's legs, carefully drew them apart.

Lowering himself down in between his spread legs, he closed his eyes and flicked his tongue along the engorged length before licking the creamy fluids off its tip. To him he tasted kind of sugary. "You taste sweeter than you smell," he flirtatiously remarked.

Riley let out a small whimper of protest, arching his back and bringing it up away from the mattress as he did so.

"So then, my love," Ryan started seductively, drawing an index finger around the other male's tight opening as he leant up on one arm, "do you want me to make you feel even better?"