Give Me A Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nrjhnsn
nrjhnsn
298 Followers

As though reading her mind, Silas slid his finger down her slit, staying on top of her panties. Kenzie groaned in pure delight at the feel of his finger on her cunt. She desperately wanted more. Please! she thought almost desperately.

"Patience, baby," he told her.

Kenzie started. Was he reading her mind?

"Yes, and you're thinking very loudly."

Before Kenzie could even process that statement, Silas lifted her in his arms as if she weighed nothing, and carried her to the large bed. Kenzie marveled that he could lift her so easily, considering she was no slight burden. He laid her on the bed, grabbed her hands and lifted them above her head, and proceeded to devour her mouth. The thrust of his tongue in her mouth imitated what she longed for his cock to be doing in her sopping wet cunt. Returning Silas's kiss wholeheartedly, Kenzie couldn't keep from squeezing her thighs together, trying to relieve some of the pressure on her aching clit.

When Silas pulled away and stood up, Kenzie groaned in objection and tried to reach for him. It was then she realized that while she'd been lost in his kiss, Silas had been securing her hands to the headboard. Kenzie twisted her head around to look at her hands. Of course Bear and Lola would have shackles built into their headboard! She turned her head back to Silas. He was standing beside the bed, his gaze wondering her body, landing longer on some places than others.

"Do you know how fucking amazing you look in just that tiny thong and your hooker heels?"

"Why don't you show me?"

"You have no idea how badly I want to," he informed her with a shake of his head, "but first we need to talk."

"Okaaaay," Kenzie said, drawing the word out in confusion. Then with a start of remembrance, she asked him, "What the hell did you mean that you could read my mind."

"Exactly that," he answered, sitting down next to her on the bed. "If I couldn't, how would I have known you were even thinking that?"

"Oh." Kenzie thought for a second. "You could have guessed."

"Ok," Silas replied, "think of something." After a pause, he laughed. "Not about sex. Something not so easily guessed." Another pause. "Tacos? Seriously?" He laughed again.

"Holy shit! And give me a break, I'm hungry. Are you psychic?"

"Among other things."

"What other things? I'm getting a little nervous here and feeling a whole lot of vulnerable."

"I know you'll have a hard time believing this. And I haven't told anyone in a long time, but I think you're special; and I want you. Not just tonight, but for long term. I've wanted you from the moment I first saw you at The Drunken Dog. I know all about you; your childhood in the foster system because of your mom's overdose when you were four. How you ran away from foster care at 15 because of a very handsy foster parent. I know how you've struggled to be where you are today; a successful, beautiful, sexy artist with amazing talent."

"Ok," Kenzie said, beginning to struggle against her bonds, "I'm starting to be a little creeped out. Let me the fuck up!"

Silas placed his palm low on her belly and Kenzie stilled. "Calm down," he urged her. "You don't need to be afraid of me. I just needed to know everything about you. I needed to know if I could trust you. Bear and Lola vouched for you, but I have to be careful because of who I am." He began rubbing his palm in ever-widening circles on her stomach as he was talking, making it very hard for Kenzie to concentrate, despite the seriousness of the conversation.

"And just who are you?"

"I'm a vampire," announced to her. "Not just any vampire, though, but the king of this region."

"Oh, so fucking funny!" Kenzie said. "What kind of game are you playing? I've got to tell you, it's not very amusing to me right now."

"It's no game," Silas told her and leaned forward with the intention of kissing her again. Kenzie turned her head aside trying to avoid the kiss. Silas grasped her by the chin, forcing her face back to his. "Don't fight me Kenzie. I'm a predator. It'll only make me more determined and I don't want to hurt you."

Kenzie swallowed, feeling a kernel of fear begin in the pit of her stomach. But that fear was waging a war with the desire already residing there. And desire was winning, especially when she could see the lust shining is Silas's pale blue eyes. So when he leaned down to kiss her again she let him. Silas began the kiss gently this time, brushing his lips softly against hers, back and forth, until Kenzie was on the verge of begging him to deepen the kiss. He might be crazy, but he sure could kiss! Hearing her thoughts, Silas chuckled.

"You are a sensual creature, McKenzie," he whispered against her lips. "All in due time."

With those words, Silas began a journey down Kenzie's body with lips and tongue. He started by giving Kenzie's throat little flicking licks, interspersed with nipping bites. He worked his way sideways to where her neck and shoulder met. When he reached that ultra-sensitive spot he bit down with a good amount of force. Kenzie let out a little yelp of surprise followed by a low moan of delight. The feeling was amazing. She loved a little edge of pain to her pleasure; had always enjoyed when her lovers bit.

Silas laved away the little pain of his bite with the flat of his tongue. Kenzie was moaning and writhing on the bed, her body begging for more.

"Fuck, baby, you are so sensitive. I wonder if I could make you come without even touching your sweet little cunt."

"I'm willing to let you try," Kenzie countered, breathlessly.

Reaching down, Silas cupped her generous breasts, kneading them. Kenzie's pussy clenched with desire and she groaned, squeezing her thighs. Silas ran his thumbs over both of her nipples, at once. Simultaneously, he continued rubbing her nipples over and over until Kenzie was panting and moaning. Unashamedly, she began begging for more.

"What do you want, baby? Do you want me to lick you pretty, berry colored nipples? Suck them? Bite them?"

"Please, Silas! Yes! Yes, to all of it. Please, please touch me more. Suck my nipples, bite them. I need more!"

"Greedy little thing, aren't you?" he asked as he continued to simply rub his thumbs across her nipple. After several more minutes of this, Kenzie was nearly sobbing from a combination of pleasure and need. "Okay baby," Silas crooned to her, "I'll give you more."

Leaning over, Silas opened his mouth onto her nipple and sucked the whole thing into his mouth. When he began suckling and flicking it with his tongue within his hot mouth, Kenzie's hips came up off the bed and she gave a little scream.

"Oh god. Yes. Fuck, fuck. More, Silas. Harder." Kenzie was babbling, begging in near incoherence. Silas gave her what she wanted. Moving to her other breast, he took that nipple into his mouth and bit down, the force just shy of pain. Kenzie moaned, pulling against her bindings, wanting desperately to sink her hands into his hair and pull him closer. Instead all she could do was writhe as her cunt continued to weep. Silas continued to move back and forth between breasts, sucking, licking and biting.

"Silas, I'm going to come," Kenzie panted. "Please, I need to come. Keep licking my nipples. Oh god, yes, just like that. Oh that feels so good when you use your teeth like that." Silas reached up to her untended breast and began to pinch and roll that nipple while he sucked hard on the nipple in his mouth. With a guttural groan and a hard squeeze of her thighs, Kenzie came. Silas continued to play with her luscious nipples until Kenzie was begging for him to stop.

"Silas, please! It's too much." With a final gentle kiss to the tip of each nipple, Silas raised up to give Kenzie a deep kiss, pushing his tongue between her lips to lick the entire inside of her mouth.

"I swear I can taste your orgasm in just your kiss. I can certainly smell it. Fuck baby, you are amazing. I knew you would be responsive."

"I've never come from just nipple play. That was incredible."

"Mmmm." Silas stood and looking down at Kenzie told her, "Spread your legs for me, baby. God you're wet," he praised her when she complied. Reaching down, with incredible ease, he tore her thong off of her. Kenzie gasped, feeling a huge flood of moisture flow from her cunt, flowing down into her ass crack.

"Well, shit, that is fucking hot," Silas praised as he reached down to finger the small hoop in Kenzie's clitoral hood piercing. "You are full of surprises."

Silas continued to run his finger up and down her slit, spreading her wetness around. Every time he reached the top, he would flick her clit, making Kenzie groan. "So pretty," he whispered, seemingly to himself. He slid his finger down, and in one easy move, aided by Kenzie's extreme wetness, he buried it in her cunt, all the way to his knuckle. Kenzie's hips came up off the bed to meet his thrust. She moaned deep in her throat.

"More, Silas. Please more."

"Kenzie, I'm a vampire. Do you believe me baby?" As he asked the question, he continued to thrust his finger in and out of her soaking wet pussy, adding a second finger. Kenzie pushing her hips against his every thrust.

Groaning in disappointment, Kenzie said, "Can you please stop talking crazy and just fuck me?"

"I want to baby," Silas said as he leaned down to tongue her nipple. Standing up he continued, "I have to know you know what you are getting into. I have to feed on you to fuck you."

"Ok," Kenzie said. "You're a vampire. Just fuck me." Kenzie was writing on the bed, desperate to have his cock deep inside her aching cunt. She needed to have the emptiness filled. Her inner muscles squeezed his fingers hard.

"Look at me Kenzie," Silas demanded. When she complied, Silas opened his mouth and a pair of long, sharp incisors shot down out of his top jaw. Kenzie squealed and struggled against her bonds. "Believe me now, beautiful?"

"What the fuck? That is just a trick, a Halloween prop!" Kenzie said, desperately trying to deny.

Silas gave an aggrieved sigh. "How much more convincing do you need? I can read your mind and I have fangs!"

"You're really a vampire? Are you going to kill me?"

"No, Kenzie," Silas said with a small smile. "I already told you I wanted to keep you. I just need you to know what I really am. I want to bond you to me and to do that I need to feed from you. Let me. I won't hurt you, I never would."

Looking deep in his white blue eyes, Kenzie could see the truth of his words. And she wanted him. More than any other man she'd ever known.

"Ok. You're a vampire. You want me. I can accept that. Now will you just fuck me before I gnaw through these bindings and fuck myself?"

"Gladly." With that single word, Silas's pants seemed to disintegrate. In the blink of an eye, vampire speed, Kenzie though hazily, he had his shoulders wedged between her legs, spreading her wide. He placed his hands under her ass and tilted her cunt up toward his waiting mouth and, with his teeth, gently tugged on Kenzie's clit ring. Kenzie moaned, panting with need.

"Oh yes," she whimpered. "Harder! Yes, just like that. Ahhh, yes, suck it. That feels so fucking good." Kenzie continued to encourage Silas as he licked and sucked her hard little clit into his mouth. He used his tongue to flick her clit back and forth, alternating with forceful suckling. Kenzie was nearly incoherent with the intensity of the pleasure he was giving her. "Silas! I'm going to come!"

Silas pulled away for a moment. "Come for me baby, come all over my face." His dirty words were all Kenzie needed. As Silas leaned down and sucked her clit back into his mouth, biting down, she came with a shout.

"Fuck, fuck!" Kenzie was near tears, her head thrashing back and forth on the pillow. Silas just kept sucking, keeping her riding high on her orgasm until she was begging him to stop. "Stop, please! Enough, I can't take any more," Kenzie begged, thrashing her head back on forth on the pillow.

Silas relented, rising up on his hands and knees over her. Damn, he thought, she looks beautiful with all that dark red hair spread out around her, her lips dark with desire, her pupils dilated. He crawled up her body until they were face to face.

"You pussy tastes so good, baby. Taste." With that, he leaned down and kissed Kenzie deep, thrusting his tongue in her mouth. Kenzie groaned in pleasure, suckling his tongue and delighting in her taste on his lips. Silas leaned down slightly, rubbing his chest hair lightly over her nipples, making Kenzie whimper into his mouth. He pulled his mouth off hers.

"Little girl, I'm going to fuck that hot little mouth of yours." Kenzie moaned and squeezed her thighs together as a spasm of longing rocketed through her pussy at just the thought of Silas shoving his cock down her throat.

"You're in luck," Kenzie informed Silas, "I happen to give very good head." She looked him in the eye, licking her lips and tasting herself again in the process. "Mmm," she teased him, "I do taste good."

It was Silas's turn to moan. He was infatuated with this sensual, sexy creature underneath him. He climbed up the rest of her body until her was straddling her shoulders. Balancing with one hand on the wall above her, he grabbed his cock in his other hand and pumped it, running his fist up and down the long length. Kenzie watched intently, a gush of fluid pouring from her pussy. There was nothing sexier to her than a man handling his own cock.

Silas brought his cock to her mouth and rubbed the head against her lips. A drop of fluid leaked out of the tip, coating her lips. She licked it off, licking the head of his cock in the process.

"Yum," she told him.

"Little girl, you are going to kill me," Silas moaned, "and it's damn hard to kill a vampire! Open your mouth baby and let me in."

Kenzie immediately complied, eager to taste him. Silas pushed just the tip into her mouth and she reached out her tongue to swirl around the head. Closing her lips, she suckled on the head, using her tongue to probe the slit in the tip, coaxing more fluid from him. With a guttural groan, Silas threw his head back and pushed his cock the rest of the way in, bumping the back of her throat. Kenzie took a moment take a breath through her nose, making a conscious effort to open her throat and take him all the way in.

"Fuck, baby, you are good," Silas groaned and he pulled back only to thrust even further down her throat. Every time Silas pulled back, Kenzie took the opportunity to suck hard on his cock, swirling her tongue around its length. Silas set up a steady pace of thrusting into Kenzie's hot, and oh so willing, mouth. With every plunge, Kenzie was able to take him deeper down her throat, breathing through her nose every time he pulled out, smelling his pleasantly arousing musky scent. Finally Silas pulled out all the way. Kenzie whimpered in disappointment.

"I'd like nothing better than to shoot my load down your throat, but the first time I have to be buried balls deep in your pretty pink cunt."

Silas moved back down her body. Positioning his cock at the entrance of her still pulsing cunt, he leaned down and brushed his lips across hers.

"Mmm," Kenzie whispered against his lips, "now we can taste each other." She wiggled her hips, lifting them, trying to force his cock into her, utterly ready for Silas to finally fill her aching cunt.

Looking her in the eye, he asked her, "Are you sure? If you say yes, there's no turning back. I won't let you go. Make sure you mean it. After this you're mine. I'll fuck you so hard and so good you'll never want anyone else."

"Yes. I want to belong to you."

Without further delay, Silas thrust his cock into Kenzie's soaking hot cunt all the way to the hilt. Kenzie let out a keening wail as he bottomed out in her, bumping hard against her cervix, causing a pleasure so great it neared pain. Reaching down with one hand, Silas hooked Kenzie's knee on his arm, spreading her wide and sinking himself deeper in her pussy. Kenzie was stretched so wide from the size of his cock, she was burning. But she wasn't about to complain. She'd always enjoyed a little pain with her sex.

"You okay, baby?" Silas asked.

"Oh, yeah," Kenzie answered, breathily. "What are you waiting for?"

Silas pulled back to until only the head of his cock remained in her pussy, then thrust back in – hard. He repeated this slow, powerful pistoning over and over again. With ever y thrust, Kenzie grunted in a combination of pain and incredible pleasure. Silas leaned down and sucked her nipple into his mouth, causing her to tilt her head back, arching her back, straining to get her nipple further into his mouth.

Releasing her nipple with a pop, Silas told her, "We are going to get these pretty little nipples of yours pierced."

"Yes, anything you want."

"Good girl, Kenzie," Silas praised, pleased with her unqualified submission. He thrust hard into her, bottoming out in her cunt again.

"Please, Silas, faster!" Instead of speeding up, Silas pulled out. Kenzie cried out in protest, nearing the point of tears from the need to have him fuck her hard and fast, deep. "No. Silas, that's not fair!"

"Hush, baby." Silas soothed. "I'm not nearly done with you yet." Silas leaned up, grabbed her by the hips and flipped her onto her stomach. There was enough play in the bindings that her arms were able to criss-cross comfortably. "Ass in the air and keep your head down." Silas commanded. Kenzie scrambled to obey, not wanting to delay, even for a moment, getting Silas's cock back in her.

Without warning, Silas spread her ass cheeks, a hand on each, and leaned down to run his tongue from her cunt all the way up the crack of her ass. Kenzie thrust her ass back at him, silently begging for more. "Greedy little bitch aren't you?"

"Hmm," was all Kenzie could manage and, chuckling, Silas went back to licking her. He continued to tongue her luscious ass; long sensuous licks, short flicks and finally deep stabs directly into her tight little hole. "Oh yes. That's it. Lick my ass. I love it. I want you to fuck my ass so bad."

"Another time. Right now I just want to get back into you pretty little cunt and fuck you until you scream." Moving up between her legs, Silas palmed her ass cheeks, spreading and lifting them, and plunged back into her dripping wet pussy. Kenzie was so wet that Silas could feel her fluids against his thighs where they had dripped down her own. He began thrusting into her hard and fast. Kenzie began to scream into the pillow under her. Silas could feel his cock bumping against the bundle of nerves that comprised her g-spot with every thrust. Releasing Kenzie's ass, Silas leaned over her and reaching under her, grasped her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, twisting and pulling them.

Kenzie turned her head on the pillow. "I'm going to come again," she wailed, releasing a sexy little grunting moan with every thrust.

"Not yet," Silas told her, and pulled nearly all the way out. He kept himself still there and, leaning down, began licking and kissing her neck and shoulders.

"Silas! Fuck me!"

"Mmm, are you telling me what to do little girl? I'm in control here, not you."

"Yes. NO! I don't know. I just need you!"

Releasing a breast, Silas wrapped his hand in the hair at the back of Kenzie's hair, twisting, causing enough pain to feel good. Kenzie gasped and Silas felt a flood of her juices flow out of her cunt onto his cock and down his balls. With his other hand he reached forward and released the bindings imprisoning her to the bed. Using his grip on her hair, he lifted her up until she was sitting in his lap. Grasping her by the hip and the hair, Silas pulled her down, impaling her on his huge, swollen cock. Kenzie moaned out and let her head fall back on Silas's shoulder, surrendering completely.

nrjhnsn
nrjhnsn
298 Followers