Give Me An "F" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,150 Followers

Tim held out as long as he could and held onto her wonderful ass as he released his love for her. They stared in each other's eyes in amazement about what had just happened.

Tina saw everyone had climaxed except for John and remembered if any man had anything left she would have the opportunity. She moved over to John and Amy's bodies and Amy moved out from under him. "He's all yours," Amy giggled.

But as John moved to let her under him he saw Tina take Amy's hand and pulled her up. They all watched as the two girls walked naked into the main hallway and up the stairs to Amy's room.

Jake started to get up and go get Amy but Sarah pulled him back down. "I'll make you a lot happier than she ever did," she whispered. Jake smiled and planted his lips onto hers again.

"We better get out of here," John said to Joy as Tim rolled off of her totally spent body.

"You go, I'll help clean up," Joy grinned. They watched as John grabbed his clothes, dressed quickly and left. She turned to Tim and whispered, "My parents are away for the weekend. Do you want to come over tonight?"

"Yes, but Sarah...," he whispered back. They turned and saw Sarah's mouth moving down Jake's tight abs. "Never mind let's go."

*****

Margaret Jenkins told her husband to take out the garbage when they entered the house through the kitchen. She put her purse on the table and looked at the large clock above the sink. It was 11:00PM which meant they were home about 30 minutes earlier than expected. She didn't thank it would be a problem since the kids would be playing games or watching a movie. However it was extremely quiet in the family room. She moved slowly down the dim hallway and looked inside. At first she thought it was empty until she saw two feet stuck out from behind one of the chairs. As she walked inside and traced the feet up to a naked girl's ass she gasped when she saw the blonde hair moving up and down on Jake's midsection.

"AMY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Shit," Jake said when he looked up to see Amy's mother looking down at him getting a blowjob.

Margaret stood with her hands on her hips waiting for Amy to turn around however the panicked face that turned belonged to Sarah. "OH GOD!" Sarah jumped back and let go of Jake's nine inch hard-on. It stood up proudly for Margaret.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Margaret gasped. She wasn't ready for the size of it. "Where is my daughter?"

"Upstairs," Sarah quickly answered as she grabbed her panties and bra to put them on. When Mrs. Jenkins left they quickly got dressed and ran out the patio door.

Amy too was lying back naked with a head between her thighs but the head was brunette and belonged to Tina. She had forgotten about the time and after John's hard fuck she needed Tina's soothing tongue. Suddenly the door flew open and she saw her mother's shape in the bright light from the hall. "MOTHER!"

Again Margaret gasped when Tina's face moved out from between Amy's blonde puss. Suddenly Margaret's body wiggled its way down to the floor and she fell down face- forward. She fainted.

*****

"So is there a movie next week?" Sarah asked Jake as he carried her books through the hallway.

"No, Amy has been grounded until she goes away to college." Jake answered.

"Should we throw a movie party?" She whispered. She noticed Tim and Joy standing by the gym entrance holding hands. They saw them coming and smiled.

"Whasssup?" Jake asked when he walked up to Tim.

"Just chillin," Tim answered. He glanced at Sarah and saw how happy she was. "How are you doing?"

"Good, real good," Sarah giggled. Her tiny hand was hugging Jake to her.

"Are you guys up for another game night?" Joy asked. She still had not enjoyed Jake's pink salami yet.

"No," Jake said. "The games were fun but I think we need to call it quits while everything is good." He turned and lightly kissed Sarah.

"Yeah, you're right," Joy smiled. Tim had been an animal ever since that night.

Jake dropped Sarah off at her house and was driving to his when his cell phone rang. He looked at the caller Id and saw it was Amy's house number.

"Hi Amy," he said hoping she was not still pissed at him.

"Hello Jake," Margaret Jenkins said. "Amy and her father are away looking at colleges and I was wondering if you could stop by."

"Sure, I guess so," he answered afraid she would get him into trouble. "May I ask what for?"

"Truth or Dare Jake?"

"I'll be right there," he said as he stepped on the accelerator. Five minutes later he pulled into the Jenkins' driveway.

He walked to the main door and saw the small note: "Come on in to the Family room." Jake moved in slowly and when he turned the corner he thought it was Amy on the chair with her back turned to him.

"Amy?"

His eyes opened wide when Margaret Jenkins turned and then stood up in her daughter's cheerleading costume. She had died her hair blonde and had cut it the same length as Amy's. "Hello Jake."

*****

"Give me a "K"."

*****

"Mrs. Jenkins," Jake said totally shocked. Her breasts were so much bigger than Amy's and her long legs so nicely tanned.

"Please call me Betty," she smiled. "Come and sit next to me on the sofa." Jake's legs trembled as he did what she said.

"I picked up a movie. Would you like to watch it?" She asked as she put her hand on his thigh very close to the rapidly rising bulge.

"Sure........what is it?"

She giggled and clicked on the DVD. "The Graduate."

"I've never seen it," Jake said feeling more relaxed. He kept starring down at her bare legs and wondered what she was wearing underneath.

"Oh you will like it," Betty grinned. She leaned back and kept touching his thigh. "You know I was really upset when I first heard you and Amy broke up." Her fingers lightly brushed against the hard tip where his penis was. He flinched.

"I'm sorry," he said, breathing heavier. He had always admired Amy's mother and had stolen peeks at her curvaceous body.

"I'm not," she giggled. "If you were still my daughter's boy friend we wouldn't be doing what we are about to do."

"Wha.......what.....are we......about......to do?" He stuttered.

"Truth or dare of course," she replied. She turned her body towards his and leaned back. This caused the short skirt to pull up very close to her lower stomach.

"You do want to play, right?"

"Yesss," he grinned.

"Good, Amy told me everything including the rules. Do you mind if I go first?"

"No please do."

"Truth or Dare Jake?"

"Truth," he said not sure just how far she wanted this game to go.

"Would you like to see what's under my skirt?" She giggled.

Jake's eyes dropped to her hand which was toying with the hem of the short skirt. "Yes very much."

She pulled up on the skirt about an inch and dropped it. "You should have taken the 'DARE'."

"Truth or Dare Mrs.....I mean Betty?"

"Dare," She smiled.

"I dare you to show me what's under your skirt?"

"Why Jake. You horny boy. Is this what you want to see?" This time, as she slowly lifted her skirt, she didn't drop it and he watched her wonderful tan legs guiding his eyes higher until there it was. Her bare and shaven pussy lips were not hidden by any panties. His hand moved across but she quickly dropped the skirt again.

"Truth or Dare Jake?"

"Dare," he grinned.

"I dare you to tell me what you would like to do to me right now."

Jake gulped. They both knew what he wanted to do but could he say it? "You know," he blushed. It was so strange talking to Amy's mother like this.

"Tell me and don't be shy."

"OK......I would like to undress you." He looked at her to make sure it was OK to continue. She smiled. "Then I'd touch you all over."

"Say where you would touch me," she whispered.

"Your legs and then higher to your hips and then to your waist."

"Didn't you forget an area?" she giggled. She was making it tough on him.

"Yes, your vagin....."

"Say what you boys call it."

"Pussy........your pussy." He looked in her smiling face and continues.

"Good, keep going?"

Then I'd touch your stomach and then your breasts and nipples." He was getting into it now.

"How about the other side?"

"Definitely your ass," he grinned.

"You like my ass don't you? I've seen you looking at it."

"Yes, very much."

"That's enough for now. Your turn."

"Truth or Dare Betty?"

"Truth."

"What do you want me to do to you tonight?" He wanted to get it out so there would be no problem later.

She laughed. "Smart boy. I want you to fuck me with this." Her fingers crawled up over his bulge and grabbed him hard.

"Ahhh," he groaned. It hurt. She let him go. "But that's later. I want to play this game first."

"OK," he whimpered.

"Truth or Dare Jake?"

"Dare," Now that he knew what she wanted he got a lot braver.

"I dare you to take it out and show it to me."

He fumbled with his zipper and finally gave up and unsnapped his jeans. As he pulled them open the zipper came down. He now managed to reach inside his boxers and pull out his tower of power.

"Amy was a lucky girl," Betty said. "Leave it out."

"God this is so weird," Jake thought. "Truth or Dare Betty?"

"Dare Jake," Now that she saw it again she wanted to speed things up.

"I dare you to let me see your naked breasts."

"I've seen you looking at these too," she giggled. Her hands pulled the tight cheerleading sweater up over her over packed bra. She tossed it aside and reached behind her release the clasp. She laughed when she saw his big eyes when her 38Ds popped out.

"Truth or Dare Jake?"

"Dare," he answered quickly.

"I dare you to kiss my nipples."

"Oh yes," he said as he leaned down and sucked in a long hard brown tip. It was really their first contact except for the hand on his bulge before. He spent about a minute and then moved to the other one.

Betty had not had sex with her husband in over a year so when his tongue flicked on her nip she almost climaxed. She moaned and pulled his lips up to hers and sucked in his tongue. Her body pulled his on top of hers as she lay back on the sofa. "Fuck me," she whispered as she pulled up her skirt and opened her legs.

For the first time Jake was now in charge. He took his hard tip and rubbed it against her bare pussy lips. "Truth or Dare Betty?"

"OH GOD........DARE!" She cried out.

"I dare you to let me fuck your tits." Amy's and Sarah's were not big enough for him to try.

"OK," she said breathing heavy. "Do it." She moved down lower until his shaft lay between her mounds. Her fingers pushed them together until the swollen tip was sticking out under her chin. He smiled as he pushed up into her tight breasts until the crown pushed against her neck.

As Jake fucked her tits Betty pushed down his jeans and boxers. Her fingers explored his tight ass and reached under to play with his balls. "Has anyone ever fucked your breasts before?" Jake asked.

"Nooo," she moaned. She bent her head down until her tongue could lick his tip when he pushed all the way through. She had to have it in her pussy. "Truth or Dare Jake."

He knew what was coming. "Dare."

"I dare you to fuck me." She smiled as she once again lined up her dripping pussy with his cock.

Jake again rubbed his tip all around and teased around the open hole. "Are you ready?"

"YES DAMMIT!" Her hands pulled on his waist to get him in but he was too strong.

"OK, I'll do it but you have to promise me something."

"YES ANYTHING!"

"I want you to fuck Tim and John too."

"OK..........Please," she begged. These were all her daughter's friends who she had seen grow up.

Jake dropped his shaft into her depths slowly while hearing strange sounds emitting from deep within her body.

Betty felt him pass the five inch depth that she was used to and held on while he pushed into virgin space. "I never knew," she moaned. "Fuck me Jake.....please."

Jake did just that. The slapping sounds of his stomach onto hers lasted for almost eight minutes until her scream shattered into the house, echoing down the hallways and even out onto street. It was so good she blacked out. An hour later she woke up alone and heard the doorbell. She realized she was still only wearing the cheerleader skirt and heard Jake's voice. "Come in she's in the back."

Betty was reaching for the sweater to cover her bare breasts when John and Tim walked in. "Hi Mrs. Jenkins," they grinned.

"Let me get dressed," Betty said holding the sweater tight against her.

"No need," Jake grinned as he walked around his buddies. "You do remember your promise."

"No....what promise?" Betty asked as she watched John and Tim undress. She stared at John's hard black cock. "Oh my God. There is no way."

Jake pulled the sweater away and then pulled down the skirt showing her bald pussy. He gently pushed her onto her back and parted her legs. "Why don't we let Tim go first to warm you up a little?"

Betty realized she had promised to do it and all people should honor their promises. As Tim's smaller dick pushed into her dripping hole she smiled and whispered, "Take your time honey." He did and ten minutes later had her clawing at his back like Joy had done. "I'M CUMING!"

Five minutes later Betty welcomed the star quarterback into her moist home. "I'll never be the same," she moaned.

*****

It was twenty three years later when Jake and Sarah watched their beautiful eighteen year-old daughter Jennie come down the stairs dressed in her cheerleading outfit.

"Do you have a game tonight?" Sarah asked.

"No, we are all meeting over at Annie's house," Jennie smiled. "It's the annual cheerleading movie night." She blew them a kiss and ran out the door.

"Movie night," Jake repeated. "Do we know Annie's parents?"

Sarah grinned. "Just her mother......Amy Metz.....previously Amy Jenkins."

"JENNIE!" Jake screamed as he ran to the door.

Finis

Note from Slickman: Thanks to many of you who sent emails about enjoying the first chapter. I hope you liked this final chapter. Don't forget to seen me an email and don't forget to vote. It keeps me writing.

Slickman
Slickman
8,150 Followers
12