Give Me the Man Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,361 Followers

His blood was roaring in his ears and he was ramming madly into her, scared he was hurting her, but she was pushing back as hard against him, her fingers clawing at his back as her hips rose to meet his plunge. She began to pant and utter wordless cries in his ears, her eyes closed, sweat on her brow, sweat-slick wet between them at their join, panting, panting, until suddenly she stiffened, a rippling shudder passing through her and he felt her clamp tight about him as her orgasm took her, tipping her, dropping her, her spasms triggering his own so that he shoved hard into her in spasmodic reflex, each thrust that miniature death that is orgasm, the two of them stilling slowly, Leara's death-grip on him slackening into a caress, their breathing easing to merely fast, cooling, calming.

Leara's eyes opened and she looked up at him, a look almost of wonder on her face as she raised her hand to stroke his face, her fingers gentle on him. He smiled down at her then simultaneously they looked across at the keeta, separated now, the male's head resting across the flank of the female. The two animals were watching the humans and Ardan felt a sense of completion completely different from the love he felt for Leara.

"I never imagined it could be like that," Leara said softly, her fingers playing with his sweat-damp hair.

Ardan bent and kissed her lightly, feeling his hardness just beginning to soften as he came down from his sexual high. "I have never felt it so intensely before. Never," he said.

She smiled up at him. "How many lovers before me?" she asked, putting her finger across his lips at his start of surprise. "No, my sweet, that was not the voice of jealousy, but of curiosity. Whoever they were, I have benefited." She hugged him, fiercely.

"Five only, including my Initiation at the Temple." He gave her a lop-sided smile.

She giggled. "I must take five lovers, then, so that we are equal."

A fierce pang of jealousy went through him, but he smiled down at her. "Who will they be, these lovers?"

She made a pretence of thinking. "Well, first I would like the son of Gerlan, of House Tearo." She held up her hand to stop him speaking. "Then I think I would like to have the brother of Sana, also of House Tearo." She mused for a moment. "Then the friend of Jandol Traln who helped us load the flying machines." She frowned.

"The fourth?" he asked, grinning.

"Perhaps my mother's lover," she announced triumphantly. She wriggled slightly beneath him and he began to withdraw. "No!" she cried. "Not yet. Stay in me."

"I fear I'm softening," said Ardan with a rueful smile.

"No! I won't let you." She squeezed down on him with her internal muscles, then giggled. "You don't feel so massive to me now."

"I'm reduced to insignificance," Ardan said with a chuckle.

"Hardly," said Leara. She squeezed down on him again, then made a face. "Well, perhaps."

A sudden alarm went through him and he started. Leara was staring up at him. "Danger," she whispered.

Quickly, Ardan withdrew from Leara, scrambling for his energy rifle. He looked around, but could see nothing. Beside him, the two keeta were looking up and he followed their gaze. An invaders' flying machine was moving slowly along the tree line about a thousand paces away. Keeping a careful eye on it, Ardan spoke over his shoulder. "Put your clothes on, sweetheart, then come here."

Leara quickly joined him, dressed again, fastening the ties of her tunic. Ardan pointed. "There. See it? Watch it while I dress. It's almost dark, but I have no idea what sort of night vision these creatures have." He grabbed his clothes and dressed hurriedly, then he and Leara took their energy rifles and watched the flyer. It was almost full dark now and without any warning the flyer suddenly rose above the trees and moved North at increased speed. They watched it go until it was out of sight.

"Were they looking for us, do you think?" said Leara.

"Possibly. They have lost two of their flying machines, and they won't have found any wreckage. They have to assume they've been captured by our people."

"And presumably they want them back. Well, they're not getting them," said Leara. "I make that declaration as a free woman, born of Alna, of House Asolan, of the Hinazi people, brought to womanhood this day by Ardan, son of Gerlan, of House Tearo," she recited in solemn tones. "They invaded our peaceful world, but they shall learn the wrath of our people. This, I swear, by the Goddess!"

* * * * *

That's it for the moment, folks.. There's more to come …

As always, comment and constructive feedback welcome, and don't forget an address for reply if you ask a question.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,361 Followers