Given

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers

He lay on top of me for what seemed like ages, his cock softening and slipping from me just as Sam's had, until eventually he raised himself on his elbows and looked into my eyes.

'I loved seeing you get fucked.'

'Did you darling?' I asked. 'Would you like to see it again?'

'I'd love to, anytime we can make it happen.'

'Then you can give me to anyone you like, anytime you like. I'll do anything with anybody.' I said it because I meant it. Having Derek watch me with Sam had been the biggest thrill of my life and I was pretty sure it had been Derek's too. Maybe Sam would call again next week. I'd forgotten all about him while Derek and I were fucking, and now I looked around to ask him if he would come back and do it again, but his clothes were gone and so was he. He must have dressed quietly and left while we were busy, and I'd never heard a thing.

'Sam's gone!' I exclaimed.

'Yes, that's what we arranged.' Derek smiled. 'We both figured it would be less awkward if he went while I was taking my turn.'

He rolled to one side and gazed down at me. 'Anyway, if we do do it again, I think I'd like it to be a different man each time, wouldn't you?'

Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers
12