Given Away

Story Info
A sub's story of being given away.
1.4k words
3.55
20.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, the delivery boy's here with the sushi. Get in the bedroom."

Minx jumped up from the sofa, tossed off the blanket she had wrapped herself in and hurried to the bedroom.

She sat on the bed, tucking her hands between her naked thighs. She would wait here until he left before she came out again. Vanilla folks were not permitted to see her in her present state of undress. She waited.

Unexpectedly, Sir came into the bedroom.

"Stand up, bitch."

"Yes, sir."

Minx was confused. She didn't think the delivery boy had left yet. She watched as sir fumbled for something from the top drawer of his dresser. He pulled out a mask. He tugged it over her eyes and slipped a finger through the ring on her collar and pulled her toward him.

"Let's go," he commanded.

Minx didn't understand. What was going on? A flood of panic swept over her. She was being taken to the delivery boy. She felt sick and unsteady. Sir took his finger from her collar and tightly grasped her arm to keep her on her feet.

"Here's my big-titted slut. What do you think?" Sir released her arm and gently pushed Minsk in front of the delivery boy.

Hearing that, Minx knew what was happening. She wanted to scream, to run, to disobey. Her mind raced. Calm down, Minx. This is an issue of trust. If you don't go through with this, then you don't trust, Sir, she told herself, but how could he do this? No. She must not think this way. If she couldn't do this, then she didn't trust Sir and she didn't deserve to be with him, but she was frightened, very frightened.

"Do we have a deal? You pay for the sushi and you can do what you want with my little whore."

"I can do anything I want?"

Sir nodded. "That's the deal. She'll do what you tell her. Isn't that right, bitch?" Sir grabbed a tit and twisted it.

Minx groaned and mumbled a yes, sir.

"Take your clothes off and come over here. She's yours," Sir said to the delivery boy.

Minx focused on her breathing to calm herself. Soon the delivery boy was standing in front of her, very near to her.

"Nice tits, bitch," the delivery boy said. "Are you going to do what I tell you to do?"

Silence.

"Are you, bitch?" he asked in a louder voice.

Minx bowed her head and whispered, "Yes."

"Let's see what you can do. Touch me but keep your hands off my dick and my balls, slut."

Minx hesitated. She didn't know what to do. She put her hands toward him, touching his hairy chest. Sir didn't have all that hair. She continued to breathe deeply as she moved her hands upward and touched his nipples. She was at a loss. If she couldn't touch his dick or his balls, what could she do? She softly twisted his nipples while she tried to come up with an idea.

"Is that all you can do bitch?" the delivery boy asked. Minx moved closer, touching her tits to his chest, while she moved her hands up toward his face. She caressed his face softly with both hands. She placed her fingers behind his ears and tenderly outlined them with her thumbs. Panic was coming back to her.

Sir called out to the delivery boy. "Bring her over here."

The delivery boy led her toward Sir's voice.

"Sit down," Sir directed.

The delivery boy sat down, hanging on to Minsk by her arm.

"Put her over your knee and spank her. She loves it."

"Are you sure I can do this? I can just slap her ass?" He rubbed his hand over Minx's ass.

"Use this," said Sir.

There was a pause and then whack! Sir had given the delivery boy a toy to use. She heard Sir say, "Oh yeah. That's how you do it. Give that bitch some more."

Minx realized that Sir was enjoying this. He liked to watch her being used by this man.

In a quiet voice, Minx said, "More, please."

"Are you kidding me? This bitch is asking for more?"

"Give her more!" said Sir and the spanking continued. Her ass burned where she had been hit. When the delivery boy paused, a hand reached up and touched her cunt.

"Put your hand up there. See. She's wet. She turned on."

"Christ, bitch. You're really getting off on this, aren't you? Get off me and get on your hands and knees."

Sir added, "Present your cunt, slut."

Minx got on her hands and knees, face to the floor, her cunt raised toward the delivery boy.

Minx cringed, as the delivery boy began to finger her ass. He inserted one finger. Minx wanted to yell out. It made her very uncomfortable because what she knew would come next. He asked Sir if he could put his cock up her ass. Minx couldn't deal with it. She began to shake her head no. She didn't want to use her safe word. He wasn't her dom but she didn't want his dick in her ass. She and Sir did not do that.

"Let her suck your dick. She's a good cocksucker. Do you have time or will you get in trouble with your boss?'

"I'm not worried about it. I want her to suck my dick."

Minx was helped up and led to another part of the room. The delivery boy was already on the floor, waiting for her to suck his dick. Sir held her arm as she knelt between the delivery boy's legs. Minx reached out to hold his cock in her hand. She grimaced as she put his dick in her mouth. She held it in her mouth until she could gain control of her emotions, and then she slid it all the way down her throat until her lips touched his abdomen. She heard him let out a groan.

Minx held the base of his cock between her two fingers as she came down on him, again. Up and down she went in a slow and steady rhythm. She held his cock tight in her lips as she worked.

"Do you have something to put up her cunt? Can she handle that?" The delivery boy asked.

Minx heard Sir come up behind her as she continued to suck the delivery boy's dick. Sir shoved something up her pussy. It was hard to keep her focus. It felt so good. The delivery boy warned her not to cum. She tried to keep her focus as Sir plunged the dildo in and out. She couldn't stop herself. She came.

"Can I take her mask off?"

Sir agreed and the delivery boy pulled it off her head. Minx held his cock in her mouth and looked up to see just who this man was. He looked sweet and kind. It surprised her. Why, she didn't know.

"Do you want to fuck her?" Minx heard Sir ask.

The delivery boy directed Minx to lie down and spread her legs. Sir stood close by, ready to watch the action. It seemed to Minx that Sir enjoyed watching the delivery boy use her.

The delivery boy's cock was hard, firm as he pushed it into Minx's wet cunt.

"Don't you dare cum, whore," the delivery boy commanded. Minx nodded.

She was proud that she could make Sir happy by fucking the delivery boy. She wanted Sir to be happy. She wanted him to be happy, yes, she did. And she wanted desperately to cum.

The delivery boy's dick felt good going deep into her pussy, very good. Too good. The delivery boy repeated his command, as he pumped his cock in and out of her. Minx struggled to hold out and then she let go. She couldn't help it.

Moments later, the delivery boy pulled out of her and stood up.

"Look at that whore." Minx heard the delivery boy say. He had gotten dressed. Minx remained on the floor, motionless and exhausted. She heard Sir and the delivery boy talk and then go outside. She was still on the floor as Sir came back in.

"Get up and sit on the sofa, cunt. I've got something to tell you."

Sir sat to her right and she watched as the delivery boy came back in and sat on her left.

Sir had a big smile on his face, as he said, "This is my good friend, Will. He's NOT a delivery boy. He just helped me play a mind fuck on you.

Minx was shocked and then she burst out laughing along with Sir and the man who would be the delivery boy.