Giving

Story Info
Who gives the most in this Saturday morning surprise?
1.6k words
4.1
26.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it is your turn to be the one enjoyed.

As you wake this Saturday morning you find yourself unable to move. As you have slept I gently and quietly tied your wrists and ankles to the bed posts with soft ties made from silk cords. I smile as you grasp the situation and look at me questioningly. "What?" You ask.

I woke up earlier when you got up near your regular waking time and visited the bathroom so I know your need isn't too great to go right now.

"Shhhh," I whisper, as I gently kiss you good morning. You look at me imploringly as you wonder what my agenda is. "This morning you are mine," I speak softly, "I want to do with you as I will and I promise you'll enjoy it. So you be quiet and let me have My way for once."

You smile and nod as I move up to your hands. You think I'm going to loosen and free your hands but you are sweetly mistaken. I touch your fingers with nothing but my mouth, gently kissing each finger tip then sucking each finger into my mouth, first, your thumb, then your forefinger, kissing the tip then softly sucking downward until the whole finger is in my mouth. Your ring finger is licked then taken in. Your pinkie finger is gently kissed then softly nibbled and sucked. Your middle finger slides into my mouth as I suck it gently, making it fuck my mouth. Do you feel the rush to the center of your body as I do when you suck my fingers?

After I do this, I softly lick and bite the palm of your hand, pulling away as I see your fingers curl with the sensation. I then softly lick and kiss your wrist, down your arm, the inside of your elbow to your armpit. Ah, your armpit, your delicious armpit. I softly run my tongue over your armpit... tasting your man sweat, the wonderful salty taste of you. I continue licking and kissing until your armpit is clean and you are overwhelmed with the feeling.

I then kiss across your chest as I crawl over your naked body, smiling as I feel and know your body wants mine so badly. I start then on the other hand... licking, kissing, sucking, nibbling, biting... to that armpit and clean it with my tongue.

I then start at your forehead. "Ah! Ah! No!" I admonish you as your mouth reaches for my breasts as I kiss your forehead. I kiss your forehead, kissing the lines of laughter, letting your forehead and face feel the sensation of my mouth kissing and licking. Kissing and licking your eyelids your brows, and your temples are next. I must be careful now. Your body wants me badly as I hover above it giving new feelings to the places that never feel a kiss. In front of your ears, under your eyes, the bridge of your nose, and down it to the tip feel the soft wet pressure of my tongue and lips. I then lick your lips, letting the gentle raspyness of my tongue awaken your mouth anew.

You are surprised with the difference of feeling on your lips by me using my tongue. Then I open your lips with my tongue and relentlessly taste your mouth. This kiss is deep and full and strong, our tongues dance and war with each other.

As I do this, I feel your body becoming desparate and pushing toward mine. "You want this? You want me to take what you offer?" I ask.

Your eyes bore into mine as you breathe, "YES! Oh, Yes! Please!"

"But I'm not finished," I hesitate.

Near to tears, you softly beg, "Please take what I can give! Please let me have that release!"

"But I've not touched your body or even your neck," I whisper as I suit my words to action of kissing and biting your neck.

"Oh! Oh, god, please.., " you whimper.

You are pushing off of the bed now, trying to find my soft moist darkness with your questing hot cock. I glance down to see the precum stringing to your stomach from the tip.

"Then you will do it as I say, or it stops," I speak slowly and clearly despite my own excitement. I then reach down and pull precum to my lips as you watch and lick it from my own fingertips.

"Yes! Oh, Please! I'll do anything you say! Please let me offer you me!" You beg as I take more precum, open my legs, and slide it between my pussy lips with my finger. "Oooooohh!" You moan as you watch. I slide my finger deep inside me as you watch and pull it out. I touch that finger to your lips and watch the pleading in your eyes as you lick and suck it.

Taking pity on you and because my own need is so strong, I then raise myself on my knees over your body and, watching your face, our eyes locked together, slowly impale my soaking wet pussy on your needy hot cock. You arch up but I arch up higher and take only the tip inside me, moving in circles so that my moisture mingles with your precum to lubricate us both.. so the head of your cock feels the entire rim of my vagina and the hot wetness gathered there.

You moan and close your eyes, your breathing is measured as I slowly take an inch more of your cock into my tight cave. I can tell you are having to work at not pushing farther, at letting me control your entry to me. I lean to your sweet face and kiss the edge of your jawline, licking and nipping with my lips as I rock slowly, allowing more of you to enter me each time I move downward. Your open mouth and hard breathing tells me you are having to hold back from wrenching your arms toward me. I know you want to take over and push me down, slamming into me hard but today is not like that. Today is my day and I'm going to give you the time of your life.

As I contemplate your handsome face and neck, kissing your neck softly, I raise back up and off of your cock. Your face saddens and you open your eyes to see what's happening. I slide over to the side and start at your neck, kissing downward. I detour at your nipples and take time to lick and suck each one, making your man nipples hard. I watch your face as your head begins to slowly roll from side to side with the intensity of your feelings. I kiss down your breastbone to your waist. Your belly button gets extra attention, a deep sweet french kiss, my tongue darting in and around as your stomach writhes. You try to push your needy cock toward my face as I kiss my way down that beautiful treasure trail to your pubic bush. My fingers gently slide around the base of your cock holding it as I continue down to caress your balls in my mouth...one at a time, massaging each with my tongue and lips. I tenderly let them go and kiss your groin, that wonderful space where your leg meets your stomach, kissing up it to your hipbones..such a sensitive place, so often overlooked.

Your body has taken over now as it gently pushes against my hand holding your cock. Smiling, I then take your cock into my mouth and swirl my tongue around and over the head, listening for your labored breathing and feeling satisfied as you whimper. I take it deeper into my throat... pushing against my mouth.

My own body is betraying me. I feel my own wetness increase and know I must have you soon. Your entire body is straining to be felt... to be with mine as mine is for you. I slide up on you again and study your face for a moment. You whisper, "Please?"

I smile and move so that your cock is poised to enter my dripping darkness. I raise up, pulling your cock up inside the edge of my pussy. Then I push back and down, hard, taking all of you as deeply as I can on one stroke. "YYYEEESSSSSSSS!" You scream. "Oh! Yes!" You begin to moan loudly as I ride you hard and deeply, long stroking almost the full length of your cock with each rise and fall of my body onto yours. Your body rises to meet me of its own volition and we are timed perfectly. Our bodies slam together at that perfect point of total fullness and depth. As we rock together my clit is pushed against your pubes and I feel the rise of my inner tension and move even faster. You seem to feel it too as your thrusts become harder and faster. You see my face slacken and know my mind is on the moment of .... CUMming. I cry out and slam down hard and that puts you over the top as well. Your hot strong cum shoots into me as I grind hard against you. I feel your cock pulse as it shoots again and again. I rock against you as waves of orgasm flow over me, making me spasm and shake against you.

Finally, the feelings recede a little and I become sane again. I reach up, barely able, and untie your wrists. I don't want to move. This has been as strong for me as it has for you. You turn your wrists as they loosen up then gently pull me down to you tight. Holding me against your chest, our bodies still fitted together, you kiss the top of my head and whisper, "Baby, that was fantastic."

I slowly look up meeting your smiling eyes and answer quietly, "Yes, it was." Then I lay my head back down on your heart, thinking into the future of another time when we'll try something new and different.