Giving a Friend a Hand... and Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmm" I heard my wife moan.

I wanted to cum so badly myself that I knew I was going to have to go back to my room and finish the job after I watched him cum. And did he cum... my goodness it was like he had been storing it all for a year. My wife was trying to give him the whole porn star treatment as she knelt in front of him cupping her boobs for his pleasure and his cum (if he desired) while keeping her mouth wide open for his cumshots.

The first looked like a goddamned rope shooting out of his cock into the back of her mouth. She's not afraid of a little cum, but this was like one giant, thick blast straight to the back of the throat. She had to close her mouth for a second to keep that much cum inside and she tried quickly swallowing it but with her lips closed, his second blast splashed across her lips and all over her chin and cheeks. She managed to open up again for the third, fourth, and fifth thick blasts of cum but again she had way too much in her mouth and I could hear her laughing a little as she struggled to get all of Matt's cum down her throat.

Matt laughed too and said "I told you I've been saving it up!" and he just kept jacking his cock off right in front of her reopened mouth and shooting more and more inside. I had never seen a Peter North cum shot so big―this was beginning to look like one of those fake cum movies where they hook up a tube and a pump of pastry glaze and the guy just hoses gallons of cum on the girl―but it was real. Finally he made her put his cock in her mouth and "finish sucking it all out."

She slurped and sucked for a while, milking his cock with her mouth and hands while Matt kept talking dirty to her.

I had to cum so badly, and thinking he was going to collapse on the bed and fall asleep, I made my way out of the adjoining room and headed to our master bedroom. I had the bathroom door locked and my stiff cock in my hands in seconds and I lasted just a few minutes―tops before I blew my own equally impressive load. I sneaked back into our bedroom thinking Sarah might be there already or would be coming any moment and I climbed into the sheets and waited.

I closed my eyes to wait for her and must have dozed off for a bit but when I woke up Sarah still wasn't in our bed. I assumed she had fallen asleep in Matt's room, which was totally okay with me but I still wanted to sneak over and check on them just to see. If I was lucky, Matt might realize he could have another go with Sarah and I wouldn't care (and I'm sure she wouldn't care). If I was lucky I'd go back and he'd be fucking her mouth in another position or maybe tit-fucking her. I had to know.

I wasn't even fully in their wing of my U shaped house when I heard my wife moaning for all she was worth―not those "Oh God I'm gonna cum!" moans, but those "dear God it hurts, help me!" moans―long, slow, steady.... loud.... constant. I had to see what the hell was going on. As I got close to the spare room near Matt's bedroom where I could look through the closet I realized my wife was practically yelling her moans... like they wanted or needed to be heard. Except for the pain I heard in them, I thought I was sure my wife wanted me to hear her and watch.

When I got to the crack in the closet wall I could see my wife face down on the bed with all of the bed pillows under her hips. Her eyes were clinched shut and Matt's hand was clasped strongly over her nose and mouth, his left arm around her tits―his left hand clenching at her throat. His chest was on her back and his hips were rising and falling up and down in powerful, slow, rhythmic thrusts on top of my wife's hips.

"I knew it." he kept grunting into my wife's ears as his hips smashed down on her buttocks from behind. "I knew it."

"It's so tight. I knew it... I knew it would be so tight... I knew it.... Sarah.... it's so good, baby... it's so good... I knew you could do it." He said as he clearly, unmistakably fucked my wife in sortof a half-doggie, half laying on her position.

My wife kept moaning as Matt fucked her from behind... her body shaking with each collapse of his weight on her hips and back... her anguished moans unabated through the rhythmic, rough sex.

That's when I began trying to figure out why she was moaning so hard... so loud... a little doggy style sex never seemed so uncomfortable to her before―it's not like Matt's cock was monstrously huge or anything compared to mine... what was off―the position―it was just... just a little.... off.

"You're so tight... so tight... I knew you could take it." he said to her.

His hips were a little high on her ass... it was almost like... "no way." I thought to myself... she doesn't do anal... it's just... it's not... but look at where his cock would have to be if his hips were so high up her backside... it would explain the moaning... it would more than explain the moaning....

Holy shit―not only was Matt fucking my wife (which I was surprisingly cool with), but I was pretty sure he was fucking my wife in her ass!

"God damnit, Sarah, shut the fuck up! Do you want to just call him in his room? You're moaning so loud he can probably hear you way over there! Shut up damnit!" Matt growled at my wife as he shook her head by a fistful of hair. "You fuckin' came last time so why are you throwing such a fucking fit now?"

When did my wife cum for him? What before? What time was it anyway?

I checked the time in the room―my few minutes asleep had actually been hours... Matt had apparently been using my wife for the better part of the night and had just turned to some serious ass-fucking. My wife was trying her best to accommodate him―but this clearly wasn't her cup of tea.

"Get up... let's take some more pictures." Matt said to my wife as he pulled out of her ass and climbed off of her.

More pictures? When had they taken any in the first place? How many did he have and of what?

My wife said, "Thank you, Matt... where do you want me?" as she rose from the bed and wiped tears and saliva from her face.

"Put your shoes back on... I want to fuck you in the ass against the wall. You'll be able to show Paul that you can take it in the ass now." Matt said.

I was shocked that my wife followed Matt's orders so easily―putting on her platformed high heels and moving to the far wall of the bedroom where she leaned forward and braced herself with both hands, looking back over her shoulder. Matt took a few pictures of her naked body and ass this way with his cell phone and then moved in behind her with his cock in his hand. I stood in erect, stunned silence as he pushed his cock into my wife's ass while shooting photos of it disappearing into her tight back door. Where I had only managed to get the head popped in once for a couple of suggestive photos, Matt was busy going balls deep in her ass―in and out again and again while my wife breathed heavily and moaned.

Matt fumbled with his cell phone for a few moments, then leaned over and talked directly into Sarah's right ear. I couldn't hear what he was saying but she kept saying, "Really? Are you sure? Ok... Ok... Ok... sure."

Matt put the camera down on a table I had in the room and checked the screen to make sure he could see Sarah in it―then he want back into the camera's view and I realized he had it recording in movie mode.

My wife fell to her knees and began sucking Matt's long hard cock―using her hands to jack him off while she sucked him, causing him to get longer and harder while she did it. After a while she moved him from her mouth and got higher on her knees―wrapping her beautiful tits around his cock and saying, 'Fuck my titties Baby... oh yeah, fuck 'em... fuck my big tits!'

Matt tit-fucked her for a few minutes before saying, "I know what you really want baby..." to my wife.

My wife looked up at him while stroking his cock―glanced over at the camera―looked back into his eyes and said, "I want you to fuck my ass."

I can't tell you how incredible hot it was seeing this beautiful chinese woman of mine looking into this guy's eyes telling him to buttfuck her, but God was it ever hot.

She stood up, bent over at her waist and grabbed her ankles and said, "Are you gonna give it to me in my ass or not?"

Matt stepped in behind my wife and brought his cock to her asshole and hooked one arm around her hips (careful not to block the camera) and pushed forward.

My wife groaned and pleaded, "easy baby... take it slow, ok?"

Matt was having none of that. "Fuck you, whore... you said to fuck you in your ass and that' s exactly what I'm going to do."

"Wait baby―not like this!" My wife pleaded, but Matt began hammering my wife's ass fiercely from behind. I couldn't tell if this was play acting, part of what they discussed, or what, but Matt was hammering my beautiful tiny Asian wife hard. I had to jack off right now―I didn't care if I ruined anything in the closet or if they heard me or what... I took my cock out and went to town.

My wife moaned and begged for Matt to ease up, but he just kept pounding her butt from behind. Really pounding it―I couldn't believe she was taking it so easily, willingly... he just held on to her forcefully and kept going until finally he said, "Turn around, bitch and get on your knees!"

Sarah fell to her knees in front of Matt, with her mouth wide open―as if she had been making porn for years. Matt put one hand behind my wife's head and used his other hand to hold his cock against her bottom lip as she kept her mouth open for his cum. I didn't know how many times he had cum on the night but in nearly super human form, he began shooting cum into my wife's mouth again. Honestly I hoped the camera was really getting it because it was one of those cumshots dudes give women when they want it all to go in their mouths... and she took it like a champ.

My wife even smiled as she finished him off, pushing him lightly to where he fell backwards on the bed with a pleased sounding groan.

"Are you really going to give these to Paul?" My wife said as she walked over and stopped the recording.

"Why not?" Matt said, adding, "he clearly wanted you to cheer me up didn't he? And I know he never really got you into anal. He'll love it!"

"You don't think he'll be jealous you got to fuck my ass and he hasn't?" my beautiful wife asked.

"Look at it this way... I got you tonight... he gets you for the rest of his life." Matt said to my wife.

"I'm really tired, and sore... if you want anything else tonight, you'd better make me cum again―this is like twice in a row you came and I didn't." my wife said.

"You still have to ride me with my cock in your ass." Matt said.

"More anal??" My wife exclaimed.

"Come on―you know it doesn't hurt anymore." Matt said.

Really? To my wife it always seemed like I was killing her when I tried pushing inside.

"I know... it's just, man... guys really like anal huh?" my wife replied.

Matt's text message chime went off on his phone and he laughed and said, "haha... Tim loved your tits and said you looked sexy taking a cumshot in your mouth! We wants to know if he can DP you tonight."

"You bastard―I told you not to send this shit to anyone―I thought you were joking!" my wife said, slapping him lightly.

Holy shit... they were too drunk to know what should stay behind closed doors and not―apparently he was texting pictures of my wife to our friends. Not good―but not bad either, I guess. They knew I had a hot sexpot for a wife...

I came all over the closet wall and floor as I watched Matt go down on Sarah again. He wanted more... I wanted to watch all night, but knew the longer I was there the more likely I'd get caught.

Text message chime. My wife read it this time.

"She looks great with a dick in her ass―tell her I'll be by to get it in a few minutes? Tell him he's out of his fucking mind!" my wife giggled.

Text message chime. My wife read it out load again. "Front door? What does that mean??"

Matt told Sarah to hold on as he positioned her with her face on the bed and her ass in the air and told her to wait there. I heard him creeping down the hall and I waited...

I couldn't sneak away now if I tried―but there was no way I was going anywhere... if what I heard was true―Matt had just invited our former coworker Tim over... to fuck my wife!

I could see Tim walk into Matt's bedroom and say, "Holy fucking shit... it's really happening. It's really going to happen!"

"Matt, this is too far!" My wife exclaimed, although she didn't sound too pissed.

"You said you wanted a DP, Sarah... well here you go." Matt replied.

"I meant with you and Paul!" Sarah exclaimed.

"But you're the one who wouldn't let me go wake him... come on Sarah―I know you want to try it." Matt said as Tim disrobed.

"Tim no! Matt!" my wife said frantically as Tim climbed on the bed with her.

"Come on Sarah... I know you're drunk... I know you want it... and I know you can suck a dick... get started with mine." Tim said as he pushed his cock into my wife's face.

"Tim! Tim―no-noooOOOPMH!" my wife said as Tim shoved his dick in her mouth while she protested. He held her head steady in his lap with too much of his cock inside for her to easily spit him out, and he began rocking his hips back and forth.

"Come on Sarah... go with it... just go with it." Tim said, trying to get my wife to relax.

Matt's tongue on my wife's pussy and his fingers on her clit and in her holes made her moan and it was clear Tim was freely moving his dick in and out of her mouth.

"No cameras." my wife said around Tim's cock as he tried to take her picture... He thought about it and reluctantly put it away as he told her, "then suck me."

She did. Like a pro... two hands, sunken cheeks, stretched lips... dirty talk... I realized her objective was to make him cum quickly―so he could last when they fucked. My little drunk minx... She came from Matt's oral skills while Tim vigorously pumped her moaning mouth.

"I don't want to cum yet―come here." Tim said as he pulled my wife's legs over the edge of the bed and put her feet on the floor with her face and shoulders pressed down on the mattress.

I couldn't see it clearly, but I didn't need to see it to know he had started buttfucking my wife. Her muscular, swimmer ass and legs shook madly from the pounding she was getting, but luckily I guess her ass had opened to anal―so she didn't seem to mind. Matt said something to her and she looked back at Tim and began talking so incredibly dirty I got hard again.

"Take it, Tim. Take my ass... fuck me up my tight ass, baby... I know you've been wanting it for so long... give it to me baby... oh yeah... oh god... oh yeah... fuck me baby... fuck me... fuck me... my... my assssssssss!"

When she moaned out the word ass at the end she knew Tim was cumming... she turned around quickly and opened her mouth only to have him shoot into her eyes and all over her face. He waited too long to pull out and was just cumming everywhere. Sarah did her best to take it all, clamping her mouth down onto his cock while he was still cumming and listening to him stifle his moans.

Tim came for a while, and then began saying, "Ohhhhh.... ooooooh.... OH shit! Shit, man... she's getting me hard again!"

"I told you dude, she's a fucking rabbit!" Matt said as he wiped her face with a towel.

Matt got behind Sarah and said, "This is one kind of DP, Sarah... enjoy it."

I could tell she loved it―one man in her pussy, one in her mouth―the two of them totally into her... I was mesmerized as they pumped her at the same time, and then in counter-timed strokes... Then Matt slipped out of her pussy and said, "And this is another."

His hips blocked my view but there was no question that she was now getting it in the ass and mouth at the same time. They fucked her this way for several minutes before turning her around and letting Tim buttfuck her while she sucked Matt.

"Now for the real deal." Matt said as he pulled my sexy Chinese wife onto his cock and made her ride him.

"Oh my God, you're going to really do it." My wife said in disbelief.

They wasted no time confirming things for her―as Tim knelt between her legs and Matt's and brought his cock to her tight back door while Matt held still in her pussy.

"Whore sandwich." Tim said as he entered my wife's ass.

"AAAAAHHHH... slowwwwww!" My wife begged.

My wife's eyes were closed most of the time and her mouth was gaping open most of the time, but when she finally began looking around, she realized Matt's camera phone had been set up across the room and was video'ing the whole scene in 720p HD glory.

"Oh my God... I said no cameras!" My wife gasped.

"You told Tim no cameras... don't worry baby, this one's just for me." and he pulled her face down on his as he began kissing her and rubbing her clit while they DP'd her ass and pussy in unison.

You have no idea how sexy it is to see your wife pushed beyond her limits... beyond her comfort zone... to the point of no return, easy blackmail, and everything else... but I had a raging hard and I loved it.

Tim pulled my wife upright against his chest and turned her face back to him to make out with while he pumped her ass harder and Matt worked harder on her clit and pussy. After a few moments, Sarah and Tim began moaning as Tim began cumming in Sarah's ass. Sarah couldn't quite have another orgasm, though, and seconds later it was clear Matt was releasing himself inside her pussy. Exhausted, Sarah passed out on top of Matt, who rolled her onto the bed and hustled Tim back into his clothes and out of the house.

Shit! I was stuck in the spare room and Matt might go to my room to check on me. The tap on my back shoulder told me my hunch was correct.

"Enjoyed the show?" Matt asked me as I gasped and smiled at him in the dim light he had turned on.

"Did you enjoy making it?" I asked.

"I owe you one for this... I owe you two. Or three... or ten..." Matt said to me, shaking my hand.

"Tim was an unexpected touch." I said.

"You told me I could be creative." he said with an evil grin.

I guess I did, Matt... I guess I did.

12