Giving Directions (And Taking Them)

Story Info
An offer to give directions turns into a test of endurance.
2.9k words
4.1
86.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was walking to work when the panel truck pulled to the side of the street. "Can you give us directions," the driver called out to me? "We're trying to find the Ponderosa Restaurant."

I was a few yards from his passenger side window and as I began to explain how they might get there, the driver leaned towards me. "Can you come closer?" he asked, "I can't hear you."

He was a middle-aged man, with longish hair and a beard. The type of person you might expect to see riding a Harley. Next to him, in the passenger seat, sat a woman I presumed to be his wife, a slim blond of about the same age.

I walked up to the passenger side window and began my explanation again. Then I started stumbling over my words. Standing next to the truck, I could see that his wife had on a tank top. She also had an item of clothing sitting in her lap, and that was all she had covering her. I could see her bear leg all the way from her painted toes to her waist.

As I said, I stumbled over my words for a few minutes and the man and his wife just sat there listening to me and smiling. At least I think they were smiling. I couldn't be sure because my eyes never left the sight of that woman's slim, beautiful naked ass.

Finally, my mind engaged and I stopped in mid-sentence. "Do you want me to ride with you and show you the way?" I asked tentatively.

"Thank you very much," the wife said softly as she opened the door for me to get in.

I got into the truck feeling as if I were moving through a cloud. She slid over, giving me just enough room to sit down, and as I sat next to her, my left hand came to rest on her thigh. Her husband pulled out into traffic and I found myself running my hand over his wife's soft skin. Before we had traveled a block, I had removed the clothing from her lap, slid to the floor, spread her knees, and was kneeling between them.

In front of me was a true vision of beauty – a cleanly shaved pair of plump, moist pussy lips nestled between two creamy white thighs. I had forgotten all about her husband, but when I looked up I saw him glance down at me and smile. That was all the permission I needed.

I reached under his wife's knees, pulled her forward and draped her legs over my shoulders. Tenderly, I began licking her smooth, plump snatch. With each gentle lick, I saw her pussy lips begin to swell and part before me. Heat rose from her body and her scent filled my nostrils. A soft moan rose from deep within her.

Before long, she was lifting her hips to meet my tongue. Her moans grew in volume and then she leaned over sideways in the seat until her head was resting in her husband's lap. I moved to accommodate her new position, and continued lapping along each side of the swollen clit that had now emerged from between her moist lips.

I was probing her tunnel with my tongue and she was beginning to hump my face. At the same time, I saw she had turned her head sideways and was trying to pull down her husband's zipper. As I was looked, his cock sprang free and her mouth engulfed it as if she were trying to swallow the whole thing in one gulp. I picked that moment to place my lips directly onto her clit and suck it into my mouth. Then I thrust a finger into her now sopping wet pussy. Apparently, the combined stimulation was enough to put her over the edge.

The woman's hips bucked and cries emerged from her that might have been quite loud if she hadn't been trying to swallow her husband's cock. Her juices were flowing in copious amounts and I pulled her ass to my face in an attempt to drink them all.

When at last her thrusting began to subside, I lifted my soaked face from between her thighs.

"My name is Joe, and this is Laura," her husband said. "I guess you'd like to fuck her?" It was more a rhetorical question, but I responded eagerly nevertheless.

"Yes. Yes I would. My name is Dan," I said. Then I looked into her eyes. "You're very beautiful," I said. And she was!

"Sit there and wait," Joe ordered, pointing to the seat.

He made a left, turning into a public park, then went a short distance to an empty parking lot and parked the truck. Pulling his wife from his engorged cock, Joe had her sit up. Then he looked at both of us and spoke with quiet authority, "I'm going to let you two fuck, but you're going to have to do it my way."

"Are we agreed?" he asked after a short pause.

"Yes," Laura said quietly. The husband looked at me, and after a moment I too said, "Yes." My throbbing dick overrode any apprehension I may have suddenly felt.

He told us to get out and go climb into the back of the truck.

I climbed out the door without any great haste. I wanted to fuck this woman, but I also was wondering what I had gotten myself into. Then Laura followed. Still naked from the waist down, she made a dash for the back of the truck. I looked around wondering if someone could see her, but there was no one in sight.

The back of the truck was nearly empty. Once inside, Joe again took charge. "Get undressed," he told me as he took his wife by the arm. He led her to the middle of the truck and had her face the cab. Then, taking a roll of duct tape from the floor, he pulled her hands behind her back and taped her wrists together.

‘This is getting interesting,' I thought as I removed the last of my clothes. Laura was now standing naked before me and Joe had started to use lengths of rope to secure her in place. He tied a knot around one ankle, securing that leg to a fitting in the floor of the truck. Then he secured the other ankle to another fitting about three feet away.

I just sat there and stared. Laura was beautiful. Her shaved pussy and slender frame gave her the look of a much younger woman. And here she was standing naked and helpless before me, with the flush of excitement covering her chest.

"Just a few more," Joe mumbled to no one in particular as he picked up another rope. Then, grabbing her right breast, he wrapped the rope tightly around it and secured it with a knot. He took the other end of that rope and tied it to a cleat in the ceiling of the truck, and then repeated the procedure with the other breast.

Now his wife was truly helpless! Her hands were immobilized behind her back, and the rest of her was in a unique sort of spread eagle position – anchored to the floor by her two feet and to the roof of the truck by her two bulging, reddening breasts.

I wondered if Laura might not be a little frightened at this point, but I didn't have time to dwell on it.

"She looks good doesn't she?" Joe said as he tied a gag around her mouth.

"She looks very good," I replied, my eyes gazing down at her naked, wet pussy.

"Now it's your turn," the man said to me as he approached me with the duct tape. The realization suddenly hit me that he intended to tie me up as well.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back," he ordered.

Should I try to get away? I didn't have time to think, or perhaps it was simply that, in that brief moment, I had already made my decision. In any case, I did as he instructed.

He bound each wrist to the opposite elbow so that my hands were crossed tightly behind my back. While he was doing this, my mind was racing. But I reasoned that if he had wanted to kill me he could already have done it. Then my arms were secure and I knew I was truly at his mercy.

Reaching down, Joe grabbed my balls in his fist. Talk about feeling helpless! He tied a rope around my testicles and, leading me by the rope, walked me over to his wife. He passed the rope through her legs and pulled me hard up against the front of her body. Then, Joe kneeled behind his wife and began stimulating my cock. He stroked it with his hand, and then moved the head of it back and forth between his Laura's soaked pussy lips.

Staying soft was not an option. With Joe manipulating my cock and rubbing it against Laura's wet pussy, my cock soon became a throbbing piece of hot steel.

Without any preamble, Joe pushed my cock into Laura's pussy. She was wet and tight and, God, it was wonderful. I let out a low moan. But hardly had time to catch my breath before my balls were suddenly being yanked up between her ass cheeks.

Joe had taken the rope and stretched my balls to the breaking point. Now he was securing the rope to the ceiling.

He gagged my mouth, and then, "Just one more thing," he said. He took the duct tape and bound each of my ankles to the inside of Laura's ankles.

Having finally completed his work, Joe stepped back to admire what he had done. All four of our legs, Laura's and mine, were effectively anchored to the floor. We couldn't have taken a step if we'd wanted to. Our hands were tied behind our backs, my cock was deep inside her pussy, and our upper bodies were secured at three points: her two breasts, which were tied to the ceiling behind me, and my balls, which were tied to the ceiling behind her.

We couldn't fuck in this position. I couldn't even begin to thrust in and out of her! But my cock was throbbing inside of her nonetheless. Unfortunately for my stiff cock, it also seemed to be supporting much of her weight, and my balls must have looked obscene the way they protruded from the back of her ass.

"Have fun you two," Joe said. Then he climbed out of the truck and closed the doors.

For a moment I panicked. I thought he was just going to leave us hanging there like that. But we should have been so lucky. Instead, Laura and I heard the truck's cab door open and close, and then the engine started.

When Joe put the truck into drive, there was nothing Laura and I could do. All our weight shifted to the back of the truck, and since we couldn't move our feet, Laura's breasts took the brunt of it. Something between a grunt and a squeal emerged from her gagged mouth. What I saw in her eyes looked more like a scream.

Then it was my turn. Joe braked for what may have been the park's exit and the combined weight of Laura and I shifted forward. Suddenly it was my testicles that were holding us up.

I think I groaned at that point. It hurt, there was no question about it. But it wasn't so much that the pain was excruciating. It was more like I groaned out of fear. I was wondering if my balls were going to be ripped from my body.

For a while, that's how things went for Laura and me. One moment our weight would shift back, and her breasts would be wrapped around me, holding us up, then it would be my balls that were supporting our weight. When we rounded curves, I looked at her breasts wondering whether they might be ripped from her body. The flesh on her chest was stretched freakishly taut, and the reddish blue globes that were topped by her nipples looked like they might explode from the pressure.

Interestingly enough, while all this was going on, my cock began feeling harder than ever inside her. With every shift of our weight, my cock would shift in Laura's cunt. When we leaned towards the front of the truck, the tension on my balls would force the base of my cock against her asshole and the tip of my cock against the front of her pelvis. When we were standing straight, because of our disparate heights, she would be nearly lifted from the ground by the hardness of my erection. And when we shifted towards the back of the truck, my cock would be pressed against her clit, threatening to slip out of her altogether, only to be kept in place by my balls being crushed between the cheeks of her ass.

More and more, my attention began to be drawn to the pleasure I was feeling in my groin, and less and less to the pain. The movement seemed to be having a similar effect on Laura. As I could feel my cock throbbing wildly inside of her, I could also feel Laura's pussy clenching it tightly. Her juices had been coating my thighs, and now our bodies were making squishing sounds that could be heard above the noise of the engine. She was moaning almost constantly and I could feel her juices dripping all the way down to my knees.

Though it hurt, I began trying to thrust into Laura's sweet pussy. Unfortunately, no matter how I tried, I couldn't develop the friction I craved. My efforts seemed to be having a more positive effect on Laura however. With a suddenness that startled me, her pussy clamped down on my cock and she let out a high-pitched moan. She was in the throes of an orgasm, and her cunt was clenching me rhythmically, coating my thighs with cum.

Moments later, Laura began to sag against me, stretching my balls still further. Thankfully, at about that time, the truck came to a halt and the engine was switched off. The back doors opened, and Laura and I were momentarily blinded by the daylight streaming in. Then I saw Joe walk around behind me.

A moment passed, and I felt something cold and wet being spread between my ass cheeks. ‘On my God!' I thought, and no sooner had I thought it than I felt a finger slide into my ass.

Now, I was truly panicked! My balls felt like they were on fire, and a second finger was rudely being shoved into my ass. The pain in my ass made me scream into my gag. It couldn't have been worse if he had stuck a hot poker into me. I was nearly sobbing, begging unintelligibly for Joe to stop, but he continued fucking those fingers into me.

And then a funny thing happened. After about a minute I began to feel the pain in my ass ease. And not long after that, I began trying to push back against the fingers. It was starting to feel wonderful! My cock began throbbing wildly inside of Laura and it felt like it had grown even longer as it moved against her cervix. I felt heat running through my body, and felt an orgasm straining for release.

Then I felt Joe's body press against mine and he thrust his cock into me. My ass felt like it was stretched unmercifully, but the pain was gone. Instead my ass was opening itself for Joe's cock, inviting him to go still deeper. Laura had once again started moaning and her pussy was squeezing my cock. And Joe began pounding into me with deep hard thrusts. My attention was flitting back and forth between the two sensations – the feeling of fucking and of being fucked. It was feeling so damned GOOD! I was moaning uncontrollably now, with no concern for how badly my balls were being abused. And that's when it happened.

My cock exploded in the most intense orgasm I've ever felt. I shot and shot and shot, my head exploding into a million stars. The orgasm seemed to keep growing in intensity. And, at just that moment, Joe cut the rope that held my balls.

Later, I realized that I must have passed out at that point. All I remember is finding myself lying curled on the floor of the truck with my hands holding my aching balls. The rope and tape that had bound me were gone and my balls were still attached to my body, thank God. But I knew I had serious rope burns. Then I looked at Laura kneeling beside me and saw her holding her wounded breasts in her hands with tears were streaming down her face.

She saw that I was looking at her, and smiled at me. Then she started laughing, just a giggle at first. I started laughing too, and before long we were both rolling on the floor of the truck in uncontrolled mirth.

Laura finally caught her breath. "That was fucking intense!" she said, and we both started laughing again.

Then Joe spoke from the corner of the truck. "It's also going to be one of the best home movies we've ever made," he said.