Giving Her The Grade

Story Info
She really needs an A.
1.3k words
3.45
190.1k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been the longest week of Debra's life. She had just gotten fired from her job at the bar near campus because she refused to sleep with the manager. Now, she was in her least favorite class getting the paper back that she worked 2 weeks on perfecting. This was the last grade before the final and she needed to get an A or she had no hope of passing the class. She had already failed this class the last semester and there was no way she could repeat it again. She would go crazy. The worst part is that there was only one professor who taught the class and he seemed to have a vendetta against her. The previous semester she got an F on this very same paper by 5 points. She went to speak to Professor Parker about it and he just laughed in her face. He told her she didn't deserve the grade she DID get and there was nothing she could do to change it.

So, here she was, waiting for him to call her name so she could retrieve her paper and find out if she was doomed or not. When he reached her name, she grabbed her paper and left the classroom before she looked down at it. Right there on the front page in red marker was "85-Much Better!" Was this some sort of sick joke? She was NOT going to fail this class by 5 points again!

It was already late, this was her last class of the day, so Debra decided to put the paper in her desk drawer and try her best to enjoy the weekend. She would go see Professor Parker on Monday during his office hours.

The weekend passed and Monday morning Debra headed to the English department to fight for her grade.

When she reached his office, John, one of her other classmates, was just leaving and he was screaming at Professor Parker as he left. "Oh great, he's already in a bad mood," she thought.

She went into his office and he asked her to turn the notice on the front of the door to say that his office was now closed and to close the door behind her. There were only 5 minutes left, after all. Debra went in and took a seat in front of his desk.

"Well, well, Miss Fredericks, here we are again. How may I help you?" the Professor said with a smirk. He was an old, short, portly gentleman who was probably in his late 50's.

"Professor Parker, I don't understand why I received an 85 on my paper. I followed all of your guidelines and I worked my butt off on that paper. What did I do to get 15 points taken off," Debra pleaded with him.

"Debra, can I call you Debra? I don't have to explain myself to you. Your paper was simply lacking. You are capable of doing so much more. You've grown so much this semester and proven that you are willing to work so much harder for a good grade. And this paper just didn't show the effort I was hoping for."

"But, Professor, I can't take this class again. I've worked so hard to make sure I wouldn't have to. Isn't there anything I can do? Is there any extra credit work or another assignment?"

"I told you last semester, Debra. I don't allow extra credit. You get the grade that you earned. And you EARNED an 85. You should have put more work into it. I didn't just start having office hours. You could have come to me while writing your paper for any advice on how to make it just right. I'm done talking about this. Your grade is final. Please leave my office now."

Debra couldn't even think anymore. She just broke down in tears.

Professor Parker hated when the students did this. What was he supposed to do? He was fair with all of his students. Although, maybe he was just a little bit stricter on Debra. Part of him really wanted to see her in his class next semester. She had the hottest body out of all of his students. And she always wore revealing clothing. He had to stand behind his podium for most of the class just to make sure no one noticed his constant erection. Now, seeing her so vulnerable was really having an effect on him. If he couldn't have her in his class next semester, maybe he could get something from her now. Before he could really think about the consequences, his cock got the best of him.

"Please don't cry, Debra. We can work something out." As he said that, he got up and walked towards her. She could see the erection growing in his pants. She was frozen in her seat. What was he thinking? He handed her a tissue as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Should she get up and walk away or just pretend that she didn't notice? Maybe he didn't realize it was visible and was genuinely trying to be nice. She took the tissue and wiped her eyes and nose.

"Thank you, Professor. What can I do?" She sniffled.

"I thought you'd never ask," he said as he unbuckled his pants, pulled out his throbbing cock, and pushed it at her mouth. She was stunned. How dare he presume she would do that!

"Suck it or maybe I'll decide that the 85 was a little too generous."

He grabbed her head and held her nose until she gasped for air. As her mouth opened, he pushed himself deep in her throat. He didn't even stop to think about her feelings. He just started throat fucking her. It felt too good to care about anything else. She struggled against him, but he held her head on him. He wasn't letting her go. He kept pounding away until he was so close to coming that he had to stop. He wasn't going to let this end so quickly. After all, he'd already started the unthinkable.

"If I remove my dick, you have to promise not to scream or making any noises. If you do, I'll shove it right back in until I come and I still won't give you the grade you deserve. Do you understand? Nod your head yes."

She nodded. What else could she do? If she didn't do what he wanted, she wouldn't even get the grade that she had already earned. He would take that from her.

He slowly removed his penis and stood her up. She was wearing a skirt so he reached under and yanked her underwear down as he threw her face down onto his desk. She started crying even harder. She didn't know what to do. She was so lost and so confused. How could he do this to her?

He spit on his hand and shoved two fingers into her. He was going to fuck her. He had wanted this pussy all year long and he was finally going to get it, no matter what. The second she was moistened up, he impaled her with his dick. He thought about going slow and savoring the moment, but his cock just wouldn't let him. He wanted to blow his load in her so bad. He grabbed on to her hips with all of his might and thrust as deep as he could go, over and over again. She sobbed and gasped with every thrust, but it just made him push harder.

"No, stop Professor, you're hurting me," she sobbed.

This just pushed him over the edge and he exploded into her. He was still hard and thrust a few more times to make sure he was completely spent.

Professor Parker pulled his pants back on and grabbed her paper from the floor where it had fallen. He found his red marker, crossed out the 85, wrote a 98, and threw the paper on her back where she still lay on the desk. He grabbed his briefcase and walked out of the room, closing the door and leaving her to compose herself.