Giving Her What She Wanted Ch. 04

Story Info
Annie finds out the truth.
2.2k words
4.38
97.8k
22
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they were through with her Mike laid her in the bed and smiled down at her. She'd passed out but they had continued to use for another hour, until none of them could get an erection again. The guys had bunked down where ever they could and Mike had taken her to bed.

She'd been amazing tonight. He'd never dreamed when she'd suggested a wilder sex life that he would enjoy it so much. But seeing her filled with cock, watching her body twitch over and over as she cum had made his own orgasms stronger.

He couldn't wait to show her all that he'd learned in the six months since she'd left him. He reached down, feeling how loose she was.

She would be sore so they'd have to be careful tomorrow. He could already see the bruises forming on her. Her nipples were bruised and there were hickeys all over her. Cum covered her body, leaking out of her ragged holes. He thought about washing the cum off but decided to let her wake up with it. After all this was what she'd always wanted.

***

When Annie woke up she could barely move. Her body hurt everywhere. Slowly she turned her head and realized she was alone in a bed room.

Carefully she made her way to the bathroom. The hot water felt good against her abused muscles. Slowly she felt them ease and knew she'd at lest be able to move easier. She also got a glass of water to help ease her throat.

Then she looked around for something to wear. The only thing she found was a flannel shirt. She put it on, buttoning it all the way up. It fell to her knees, covering her.

She made her way down stairs. Her legs were shaky and it took her a while. She could hear voices as she approached the kitchen and stopped.

She had no idea what they had planned for her or when they'd let her go. She only she wouldn't be able to stop them. Her cunt and ass were sore and her throat felt raw from all the fucking and screaming.

Still she had no idea where she was and needed to get home.

So she walked into the kitchen, hesitating in the door way when she saw her ex-boyfriend Mike and his friend Charlie talking. Mike stopped when he saw her and gesturing her to come to him.

She hesitated, unsure of this new Mike. When he frowned she walked towards him the best she could, not wanting to anger him after what he had done to her last night.

As soon as she reached him he pulled her down on his lap making her hiss.

"Sore?"

"What do you think?" She answered.

Mike grabbed her chin and kissed her hard before turning back to Charlie and continuing his conversation. She tried to follow what they were saying but too many thoughts were going through her head. She wanted to ask him what was going on but too was scared.

She couldn't believe that Mike had done this to her. He'd always been one of the good guys, too good for her. As much as she'd loved him she'd known she had to let him go because he would never be able to do what she needed to be done to her.

Last night he had proven her wrong.

His hand had started to work its way under his shirt and was now playing with her clit.

It hurt and she tried to pull his hand away but he ignored her. Then Charlie stopped talking and reached over and unbuttoned the shirt. She tried to slap his hands away but Mike grabbed her jaw again and held her mouth to his and her hands by her side as Charlie disposed of the shirt. When Mike finally pulled away from her she let the tears fall.

"Please no more."

"Shh. You'll enjoy it. This is what you wanted, remember?" Mike whispered putting her on the kitchen table and laying her back down.

Charlie held her down as Mike slipped between her legs. Charlie started rubbing her nipples gently.

"Please..."

She felt his fingers spreading her, three of them entered her. She had so much cum in her from last night it was still dripping out of her and he entered her easily. "Mike...please...stop."

"Shh." He slid another finger into her and she gasped. It hurt.

Mike smiled at her pain and continued to move his fingers in and out of her.

"Mike, I can't..."

"Shh, everyone else has left. It's just Charlie and I today. You can and you will."

She saw the determination in his eyes and cringed as he pushed harder into her and his palm and thumb slipped into her. Her eyes grew huge as he pushed his hand into her. She was panting, sobbing. She was way to sore for this but it felt good at the same time.

Then she felt him make a fist inside of her.

"Mike..."

"Shut the fuck up Annie, or I'll call the guys back."

She didn't want that so she shut her mouth, tears rolling down her cheeks as she looked at him.

He nodded at her acceptance and started moving his fist inside of her. Charlie leaned around her and licked her nipple, laying her back so he could enjoy both of her breasts.

Mike started moving faster, pumping his fist inside her and the pleasure over rode the pain.

She had never had something so large inside of her and wondered about the pleasure. Was it wrong for this to feel so good, after what he had done to her last night?

He rotated his fist inside of her to get into a better position and started moving faster until she was thrashing her head in mindless pleasure. Then he bent down and flicked her clit with his tongue and she came, twitching over his fist.

Mike pumped her threw it, slowly gentling his thrusts as he brought her down. Slowly he pulled his fist out of her, causing her to moan.

"Just one more thing baby and then we'll talk."

She barely heard him as Charlie picked her up and headed back into the living room. She watched as Mike stripped and laid down on the floor. Charlie lowered her onto his hard cock and she moaned. Her tissues were swollen from the abuse from yesterday and today. Still she felt every vein of Mikes cock until she'd taken him fully, his cock hitting her sore cervix.

His arms came around her, holding her chest down to him even as he lifted her head by her hair so he could look into her eyes.

"Not a word or I swear I'll call all the guys back and we'll fuck you all day long."

She knew he was serious by the look in his eyes and swallowed in fear.

Slowly she nodded. Then she felt Charlie behind her.

She fully expected him to slam his cock into her ass. Instead she felt him push a finger in her cunt where Mike was already stretching her.

Her eyes grew big and she realized what Mike and planned.

He knew the second she figured it out and scolded at her. "Not one fucking word."

She nodded as a second finger entered her. They moved inside of her, stretching her. It didn't hurt as bad as she thought it would, still it wasn't comfortable.

Then she felt Charlie spread his two fingers and the tip of his cock push against her. She gasped as he tried to push into her, but Mike was just too big and she was already stretched to her limit, or so she thought.

His fingers were replaced by his thumb which pried her apart more. He was gentle, still she screamed as the head of his cock pushed into her already full cunt.

Mike smiled below her, catching the tears on her cheeks as he felt Charlie push more of himself inside of her. With each inch the pressure on his cock increased and he knew neither of them would last long. Charlie was almost as big as him, which is why he'd chosen him for this little episode.

He remembered every word that Annie had said when she'd broken it off with him. How she wanted more, wanted a man that would do things to her, use her, fuck her like she'd never been fucked. It had broken his heart.

Then, a few months ago his buddies had taken him to a special club and he'd known exactly what he was going to do.

One of the men there had loaned them his slave and the men had fucked her every way possible that night. He'd seen the pleasure on her face, felt how hard she'd cummed around his cock and had finally understood what Annie had wanted.

So he'd approached the man and had spent the last few months learning how to give Annie exactly what she wanted.

He had to admit, watching her take all that they had done to her last night had been the biggest turn on in his life. Her screams had made his cock itch to cum.

He felt Charlie slide the last few inches into her with one long slow push and smiled. She was tight around them, almost to the point of painful.

Annie gasped above him, never had she been so full. They were gentle with her, giving her time to adjust before both of them started to move inside of her slowly. Each time they moved her sensitive clit rubbed against Mike.

Remembering Mike's threat she laid her head down on his shoulder and let them have their way with her, her body twitching uncontrollably with pleasure and pain.

Mike felt her final surrender and hugged her tighter, nodding to Charlie before thrusting up into her hard. He felt each gasp against his ear and felt her body tremble harder.

She was so close.

When she did cum, she tightened even more around them and they both lost control. They thrust into her hard, continuing to thrust into her as they shot their cum against her cervix.

The three of them lay gasping as the men grew soft inside of her. After a few minutes Charlie pulled out of her and left. Mike rubbed her back waiting for her to catch her breath.

When she finally had he sat up with her on his lap.

"Now we talk."

She raised her head from his shoulder, looking at him wearily.

"From now on you are going to live with me, be available when ever I want you."

"Don't I get a say in this?" Annie whispered, so weak she could barely talk.

"No. I own you now." He sat up, still buried inside of her and reached over to the coffee table to hit the remote control. The TV came to life and she saw herself on the couch, Mike's cock buried in her ass. She was surrounded by naked men and as she watched in shock, they took turns with her mouth and cunt.

"If you try to leave me this tape will go to your parents and any one else I think it should go to."

"Mike..." Annie sobbed, tearing her eyes away from the screen to look at him, tears in her eyes.

"Shh..." He kissed her lightly. "This is what you wanted, remember? To be my fuck toy." He kissed her, moving to her neck.

She could feel him getting hard inside her again and sobbed even as she got excited at his words.

"What about my job?"

"My wife doesn't need to work. She just needs to please me."

Annie swallowed in surprise. "You want to get married?"

He nodded. This was the hard part for Mike. He had to convince her to do what he wanted and still make it her choice. But he'd do it. He'd be the man she needed him to be, the one that owned her, controlled her.

Just the thought of loosing her again made him so angry his fingers dug into her hips until she cried out.

"Don't think for a minute it will be like it was before. You have two choices. One, marry me and I'll give you everything you want. Two, you live with me as my slave. Either way you'll be fucked when ever, however and by who ever I want. But as my wife you'll be able to have some kind of life. As my slave, I'll use you until I get bored and then sell you."

Annie thought about it for a minute. Last night she'd been so scared because she'd had no idea what was going to happen to her. The thought of all those strange men using her had terrified her as much as it had turned her on. She knew that she could never go back to vanilla sex again.

And with Mike she would always be safe and always feel loved.

"Can I watch the tape sometime?" He nodded, waiting. "Then yes, I'll marry you."

He claimed her mouth in a hard kiss, controlling her with a hand fisted in her hair. Then he lifted her off of him gently and lowered her head until she'd taken him in her mouth again.

"Yes baby, that's it. Show me how happy you are."

And Annie did.