Giving In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed him passionately, moaning and lifting my head off the floor. I pulled his cock toward me as we kissed and he slid right in. He was slowly pulling his cock almost all the way out then slowly all the way back in. Out lips stayed locked as our tongues danced around, he had his hands on the floor on both sides of my head and I had my hands on the back of his head. My head was raised up off the floor to meet his lips. It felt like we were making love, and I was about to cum from it. I released his head and laid my head down breaking our kiss. My hands found his hips and I pulled him in deep, we looked into each other's eyes as I gyrated my hips on his cock and had another amazing orgasm. He began to pick up his pace and was soon fucking me at a ferocious rate. After a few minutes I could feel the hints of another small orgasm building but then he tensed up and gave a few quick hard thrusts before fully burying his cock deep in me and unleashing a massive load of cum into my womb. I held his hips and milked his cock as a few more jolts of cum shot out.

We lay there for a while breathing heavily. I told him that he just gave me the most amazing sex I ever had and he told me I could have it again anytime I wanted. He joking asked how Keith was and I begged him not to tell anyone about this and he promised he would not. We lay there for a while small talking about our lives; where we lived, what we had been up to the last few years, our jobs.

We eventually snuck out separately and did not directly interact again during the party. I felt terrible about what happened and was extremely nervous about our lack of protection. No man had ever come in me before, not even Keith without a condom on. But every time Craig and I made eye contact that day I'd get a little wet, and I know it's dirty but us sneaking lustful glances at each other and knowing I had a load of his cum inside me was such a turn on, I would have fucked him again that day if he would have tried. It was pretty much all I thought about the rest of the party but it did not happen again...that night.

12