Giving in to Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lets begin then shall we." He said. "I'm afraid, 'the sooner we start the sooner we finish', doesn't apply." He teased her. Chuckling to himself he clipped nipple clamps upon her hanging breasts. Bent over as she was they were a perfect target. Clenching her teeth she managed not to cry out, not that it would have mattered in the dungeon. In anguish she watched him fitting a weight to the light chain hanging from her breast. Another to the left breast caused equal torment. The nipples were elongated straining under the weight. She watched them swelling unable to move her head away unable to close her eyes for fear of what torment was to be next. Not wanting to see yet needing some warning of the pain sure to come.

Now behind her out of sight she was startled by a slap to her rump. Over her shoulder a riding crop flicked her long blond hair. "Just to let you know what's next." He said. The tip of it slapped her buttock. Firm but not hard, just enough to sting. She remembered his stocky build and the hard muscles in his arms and began breathing hard in fear of a certainty that dreadful pain was to come. A few stinging swipes led her to believe he was teasing her, that he was preparing for a dreadful retribution. A very different touch shocked her as something entered her anus.

"My, what have you been up to?" He asked. She hesitated not knowing if he required an answer, besides she didn't understand. "This thing just slipped in. Easily!" He said. "Explain yourself slut." He said looking amused, holding a large phallus in front of her face. He chuckled, "Well?"

"I have been wearing a butt plug. A large one, Master." She said, feeling and looking completely humiliated.

"What for?" He chuckled as though it were a perfectly innocent question.

"For men to." She couldn't say it.

"What for? Slut." He said, pulling on a nipple. She shuddered, braced her body and mind to say something that hadn't been said out loud before.

"For men to use my bottom, Master." She said quietly. He wouldn't leave it alone picking at something she had not wanted to think about. She had shunted it away even when being abused she had ignored the possibility, the time when even this opening would be used.

"What men? What for exactly!" He pressed.

"Any man. I wore a large butt plug to make it easy for anyone who wanted to fuck my bottom. Master." She said. The sordid truth spilt out like a confession of murder, with the emotional torment such a squalid revelation brings.

He stopped before her taping the phallus in the palm of his hand wondering what to do next. He released the nipple clamps causing the blood to flow with an excruciating effect. He was hard put to think of a way to humiliate her more than already accomplished. Jimmy had been instructed to bring her down but not even Jimmy could have brought a woman to this lowly state without her compliance. "I was wrong. You're not a come slut. You're a sex doll. A three hole sex doll." His voice was low and he was thinking out loud.

"Yes, master." She agreed. He stepped back a little to look her over. "Since when have you made this available?" He asked, while teasing her anus with the phallus.

"Never, master. I've just finished with the biggest of the butt plugs, master." She spoke in a rush attempting to assure him this hole at least was virgin as though it were her only saving grace. Undoing the clamp he raised half the stocks, helping her stand. The long blond hair flowed around an attractive face as though helped by a breeze. Her skin was silky smooth without a blemish. For the first time he looked past the large breasts noticing a tiny waist, rounded hips and long legs. "Turn round." He ordered, flicking at her with the crop. Her bottom was a perfect heart shape. An idea occurred to him. Revenge is one thing but a business deal is far more interesting.

He retired to a private room that wasn't overlooked. Lying back on the soft cushions he told her. "Show me." He said. Puzzled she wondered what he meant for she was perfectly naked. "Show me these new skills. Pleasure me." He demanded. Relieved to be released from the dungeon she was eager to please, afraid of being returned there. "No! Not that thing, it's been used by too many. Not your mouth either that's more worn than your pussy. Again she hesitated a moment until realizing what he meant. As instructed she turned around and gently lowered herself upon his hard cock. It was a tight fit but she managed to ride him to his satisfaction. For the first time she received not the slightest pleasure while being used. Her body was being exploited entirely for his satisfaction. She was completely resigned to it but the feeling of his come spurting up her bottom was degrading.

She followed him to his car wondering what more humiliating punishments he would inflict upon her sore body. Where he was taking her didn't matter for he had made it so very plain she belonged to him now.

Slipping out of her mouth the man spurted over her face, which hadn't happened for some time as she had such skill, a man would normally only lose control when she was ready to let him. Standing up she meant to wipe her face but he held the wrist tight warning her not too. He turned her head gently to face the man behind her. Obediently looking down she noticed he too had come into her and automatically dropped to her knees to clean him. Licking him clean she found it was this stranger who had come into her bottom. Introduced like this to each in turn she discovered by taste how they had used her. Each of these men had deposited their semen into her somewhere and now it was running down her thighs and chin for they hadn't stopped to let her clean up. She licked at it as some ran down her face onto her lips.

The men stood around holding glasses of scotch and soda or gin and tonic as though it were a refined cocktail party with genial chat about the weather and golf, all the time watching her lick her lips of their combined sticky fluid. One of them guided her hand between her legs meaning for her to mop up the trickle of fluid, then lifted it up to her mouth. Sucking and licking her fingers she tasted their salty come while they looked on, transfixed by the regular movements of her hand. Down, wipe, up and lick. The humiliation was so intense it blocked out all rational thought leaving her body to respond like an automaton repeating the movement until completed.

On her knees, circled by the group of strangers, she noticed one of them had become ready again. She heard herself say, "If you wish you can use my bottom, Sir. It is tight but I am sure I could stretch it open for you, Sir." To each in turn she smiled offering herself, occasionally licking her lips meaning it to be a provocative gesture.

"She's just as promised. A right filthy whore! You can do what ever you like with her." One of the men said. She didn't know his name and wouldn't dare ask.

Having satisfied themselves they had her crawl around the floor mewing or lying back with legs spread playing with her body until she came, or pretended to. They were competing with each other inventing humiliating tricks until eventually they tired of the performing sex doll. She had proved Andrew right that she would do anything their twisted imaginations came up with. This evening's gentlemen hadn't been very ingenious though as always the fee had been exorbitant and handed over without question.

Andrew had her shower then bring him a drink. "That's the fourth session this week. You're certainly popular and very profitable." He said, chuckling to himself. The new apartment he had installed her in was sumptuous but she preferred to return to her own small apartment even at this late hour.

In her inspector's uniform she stood straight backed with a reputation to match. Before the new recruits she posed a formidable authority figure and was aware of her reputation and of the nickname, iron knickers. Little did they know she rarely wore anything at all under the smartly pressed skirt. At least she no longer had to wear the butt plug with her bottom kept relaxed by constant use. Almost every night she entertained tormenting males and enjoyed every minute of the humiliation.