Giving More Than Advice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robeth123
Robeth123
36 Followers

"Ok miss CEO, I have about five minutes of work left on your files. While I am finishing this, why don't you find some lotion, take your shoes and socks off and pull up a foot stool and I will take care of your feet."

"Deal," was all she said as she began to comply with my request. To add a little reminder from last week I added one other bit of instruction.

"You may want to grab a towel to lay your feet on so that we don't make a mess with the lotion." I said this as she was walking to her travel bag to get some lotion. When I said the word towel, she paused mid step for a moment as I know she had to go back in her mind to the last time I had her get a towel. 'I am one tricky SOB,' I thought to myself as she continued making preparations.

I noticed a small swerve in her step as she was making her way back to the high-backed chair she was sitting in. She also forgot to move the foot stool over to the chair which was an indicator that she had quite a bit to drink. So I had a decision to make. If I was again able to get in my sister in laws pants, she could hate me forever after she sobered up. Also, since I hadn't been drinking, I had no excuse. What would I do?

"Ok, time to take care of those feet," I said as I made my way across the room. I pulled up the foot stool and sat down as I reached for the towel. I laid the towel across my lap as I grabbed her two bare feet and placed them across my legs. I put some of the lotion on my hands and rubbed them together quickly to warm up the lotion. As I made contact with her feet (one foot with each hand) she let out a moan, acknowledging how good it felt.

After a few minutes of continuing to massage her feet, she said in a relaxing voice, "You know, you could charge for this."

"I know but then I would have to report it on my taxes and that would be too much of a hassle."

She laughed at my comment, "Ok, well since this is free, I will take about a half hour's worth."

As I rubbed her feet for a while longer, I started working my hands up to her lower calves, not wanting to go farther than I could comfortably with her in her slacks. "Your leg muscles are really tight. I'll bet your back, shoulders need a little attention too. You should really consider getting a real massage after your event is over."

"I feel like I am getting a real massage now."

"If you were getting a real massage, you would be lying face down, draped with a sheet and you would be feeling as good as your feet feel all over."

This whole time I had been rubbing her feet; her eyes had been closed to help her relax. She paused for such a long time after my last comment, I thought that possibly she had fallen asleep. Finally after what felt like an eternity she said, "Would you mind?"

"Would I mind what?"

"Massaging those other areas you mentioned?"

YES, I thought to myself. We were on our way. "Would you feel comfortable with that?"

"I've had male massage therapist in the past. Just don't watch me as I get ready, and no funny business," she said as she made her way to the bedroom. She closed the French doors behind her and left me in the main part of the suite confused and excited. Would a married woman in her right mind ask her brother in law to give her a full body massage in a hotel room? Of course not. Especially Allison who had made it clear that our activities last week were a one time thing. The only possible answer was that she wasn't in her right mind. The alcohol must have had more of an effect on her than I expected.

"Ready," she said from the other side of the doors. Her voice sounded muffled so I assumed she was laying face down. I walked in and noticed the lights were low and some soft music was playing on the room cd player. She was laying on the left side of the bed with the sheet covering her half way up her back.

As I approached, I warmed some lotion up in hands and started working on her shoulders. She let out a moan and in a soft voice said, "That's what I'm needing."

"Your shoulders are very tense but fear not, I will have you completely relaxed before I leave." As I started to work down her back, I noticed that her bra was missing but she still had her panties on. I spent about 15 minutes working on her back and she was responding to the treatment very well. When I arrived to the top of the waste band on her panties, I pushed them down ever so slightly and worked on the upper part of her glutes. She didn't resist so I thought I would push my luck a little.

"You know Allison, your glutes are one of the biggest muscles in the body and you can carry a lot of stress there. If you really want to relax I will need to remove your panties so that I can work the stress out of them, but it's up to you." I tried to pose the idea to her as a suggestion so that she could stay in control.

"I guess you're right," she said, "And it's nothing you haven't seen already."

That was just what I wanted to hear from her. She was referring back to the week before in a positive light. I reached under the sheet below her butt and reached up to the waist band of her panties. As I pulled them down she raised up her beautiful ass to help me out. I was a little clumsy with the sheet so by the time her panties were completely off, all that remained was Allison laying completely naked, face down on the bed. She made no effort to cover herself but I draped the sheet back over her to help her to more feel comfortable.

At that moment, she was completely naked and there was only a sheet between me and her nude body. I warmed up some more lotion and brushed the sheet over to her right side, revealing her ass but keeping her back and part of her legs covered. I worked on one cheek at a time, taking great measure not to move too low and thus spoil the surprise I now had in mind for her. I thought I heard her moan a couple of times lightly as I massaged her beautiful ass thoroughly.

Since neither of us had spoken for a while I thought I would break the silence. "It looks like I just have the back of your legs yet to go and then you will be finished. Has this been ok for you so far?"

"Yeah, Beth was right, you do have magic hands."

"Thanks, I only aim to please."

"You've definitely done that so far."

"Ok, well I have a technique that I use where we work the muscles in your legs from your feet back up to your core. If at anytime you are uncomfortable with what I am doing, just say so. My job is to relieve all of the tension in your body."

"Sounds good," she responded. Now a couple of objectives were accomplished in that final statement. The first one was that I had put her in control of the situation by giving her instructions to tell me when to stop. Secondly, I informed her indirectly that I was going to push my boundaries. The way her body was responding to my touch at this point was proving very favorable.

I moved around to her feet and put a large amount of lotion on my hands and started rubbing from the bottom of her feet all the way up the back of her legs, stopping short of her beautiful backside. After performing this motion for a while I started applying pressure in such a way as to make her legs start to separate ever so slightly. She didn't complain or make any attempts to stop me so I kept up with my effort.

As I started working higher, I moved up on the bed where I was supporting myself on one knee that I had placed between her ankles. This allowed me to increase the distance I was massaging up the back of her legs to now include rubbing her ass. As I did so, I worked her cheeks apart to get a look at her asshole and part of her pussy which appeared to have a little less hair on it than I remembered. This was an indication that she had taken my advice from the week prior and done a little trimming.

The effort I was putting into the massage was starting to yield results in a couple of areas. The first was that her legs were far enough apart that I had moved my other knee up on the bed without any complaint from Allison. In addition, she was starting to moan ever so softly as I spread her cheeks apart and massaged closer to her pussy. It was at this moment that I decided to get a little risky.

"Is this ok so far?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she moaned.

"Do you want me to keep going?"

"Uh huh."

At that, I moved from the bed being sure never to lose contact with my hands to her legs. I moved my hands from her legs up over her ass and rubbed her lower back some more. Then I moved back to focus on her ass. Standing even with her midsection and looking back toward her feet, I was in a perfect position to execute my next move. As I kept massaging, I intentionally made contact with her asshole and I rubbed down to the bottom of her pussy. I figured if she didn't resist that, I was home free.

Not only did she not resist, but she seemed to shift her body to provide better access to her hidden rewards. As I continued this motion for a few more times, I started to lower my face closer to my work. The smell of her womanhood was intoxicating, and out of reflex more than anything, I placed a light kiss on her left ass check. Instead of resistance I heard a soft moan and so I kissed the other cheek just to keep up the sensation.

By this time, I was making enough contact with her pussy to realize how wet she was becoming. She was even starting to move her hips a bit to indicated that she was really getting into the moment. It was then that I placed my right thumb into her pussy and my index finger was rubbing her clit. I used my left hand to spread her ass cheeks and I started to lightly work my tongue around her asshole. At that point, she finally spoke up.

"Oh, please don't stop!"

And so I didn't. I increased the intensity of stimulation I was providing to her pussy and her asshole. She start to buck her hips and I matched her intensity with my hand and fingers until I felt her body start to tense. She was cumming and it was going to be a good one. She said nothing, but was moaning until she went completely quiet and I felt her pussy and ass clinch as the orgasm gripped her body. As it started to subside she said, "What the hell was that?" in a voice that sounded like she had just ran a mile.

"That, my dear Allison, was you relieving all the stress from your body."

"No, that was you fingering my pussy and tongue fucking my asshole until I came."

I hadn't heard her talk so crudely before and the apparent anger in her voice was very much a turn on to me.

"I'm sorry. I told you to stop me when you were uncomfortable."

"That's the problem. I was never uncomfortable. After our episode last week, having you bring me off again just felt natural."

Not knowing what to say, I just looked at her, trying to figure out what was going to happen next. After what felt like an eternity, she finally said, "Well, are you just going to stand there or are you going to finish the job?"

"What do you mean finish the job?"

"Are you going to fuck me?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes I'm serious. You've been wanting to do it for a long time."

"What makes you think that?"

"It's easy to tell. The way you look at me, the way you're always there to help me, it's not hard to figure out."

"And you think that me fucking you will be a good idea?"

"Look, after that orgasm, I would love another. If you weren't here, I would go find someone down at the bar anyway so why not you? I know you're clean, you've had a vasectomy so I won't get pregnant. It just makes sense, and besides, after you get it out of your system, we can get on with our lives."

It just occurred to me that she was using logic more than emotion. Which was probably how she ended up married to John for mutual benefit more than love. Not to mention the fact that she was right and I had been wanting to do this for a long time. Since she was being so logical about it, I decided to be logical right back.

"Ok, but if you want to have another good orgasm or two, you should be on top so that you can control your stimulation."

"Fair enough," she said as she crawled out of bed and moved the sheet and bed spread out of the way. I was undressed in about four seconds and jumped on the bed, quickly rolling onto my back. My cock was standing at full attention and Allison seemed to pause for a split second to admire it. Then she crawled on the bed, straddling me. As she moved up my body to the point that her pussy was in contact with my cock she stopped and looked me in the eye.

"There is still no kissing. This is just for our mutual enjoyment."

"Fair enough," I said as she reached down and guided my cock into her extremely wet pussy. As she lowered herself on my shaft, she closed her eyes to take it all in. When she hit bottom she shook a little just as if a small orgasm hit her again.

"That's two" she said with a serious look on her face.

"Are you going to count them all?"

"Maybe," was all she said. As she started to move up and down on my cock ever so slowly, she would alternate with little gyrating motions at the bottom for her stroke. I noticed my hands were making contact with her knees so I moved them up so that I could grab her ass. She moaned in appreciation which encouraged me to start matching her motion by raising my hips. Her eyes were closed tight most of the time but she opened them every once in a while to glance down at our groins.

Based on the shortness of her breath and her increase of speed I knew she was about to cum again.

"Would you pinch my nipples a little bit?" she asked with her labored breath. I answered by moving my hands up to her tits and started rolling her nipples between my fingers. This was the first time I had given her tits a second thought and since this may be the last time I see them, I decided to give them more attention. I raised my head up to start licking one on them and she responded instantly by dropped her torso down to meet my mouth. The new angle must have done something for her because she instantly started cumming again.

"Hold still," she said as her pussy started gripping my shaft and I obeyed. The pulses coming from her body seemed to last a good thirty seconds when she finally released her breath.

"Good God that was awesome! I think we need to change positions and do it again." With that she rolled to her left and landed on the bed next to me. I quickly jumped between her legs and lined up to enter her again. As I started to enter her she put her hands on my hips as if to hold me back.

"Go easy big boy, she's getting sensitive."

"I guess three orgasms can make that happen."

"I think I'm at four but I'm done counting."

"Tell me when I can pick up the pace because I only have one orgasm in me and it's not far off." With that I could see the idea of me cumming inside of her had the desired effect. I buried my cock completely in her and started to keep a steady rhythm. Before long, she started to match my thrusts as well as encourage me to pick up the pace.

"You can speed it up now. A little harder now, I'm about to cum again." I started to pick up the pace. This was all I had ever hoped for.

"Harder Bobbie, harder. Make me cum again." At that I realized that I was getting really close to cumming myself.

"Mind if I join you in this one?"

"Go ahead, cum inside me."

"I'm about to."

"Don't wait, I'm cumming too." At that announcement, I exploded inside of her. Feeling her pussy clamp around my cock was all I could stand. When I looked in her face, she was looking straight up at me. Her eyebrows were furrowed and I could tell she was focused on making the most of this orgasm. She had to have felt my cum shooting inside her because there was so much. Finally I started to come down off the mountain and she was slowing down too. When we finally stopped moving, I decide I should dismount.

Before I could roll off of her, she grabbed my shoulders with her hands and stopped me from leaving. Holding on to me she pulled herself up and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. She then lowered herself down, my cock still inside her, and she then broke the silence.

"You realize we can never do this again don't you?"

"Yeah, I do."

"And we shouldn't have really done it this time."

"I know. That's part of what made it so exciting."

"And we can never breathe a word of this to anyone."

"I know." At that she gave one quick little squeeze on my cock with her pussy, and then allowed me to roll off of her.

"But you have to admit, it was awesome," I added.

"There is no denying that. Now get cleaned up and get home before Beth wonders where you are."

"Alright, do you want me to turn the lights off on the way out?"

"Yeah, I'm not moving until morning."

With that, I went to the bathroom, got cleaned up and dressed and started to make my way out.

"Goodnight Allison."

"Goodnight Robert, and thanks"

"You're welcome," I said with a smile. As I was making my way toward the elevator I pondered the fact that I just had sex with my sister in law for the first and most likely the last time. But who knows?

Robeth123
Robeth123
36 Followers
12