Giving Permission

Story Info
Husband enjoys her best friend.
2.6k words
4.25
149.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feel free to send me an email telling me what you liked and disliked. I even enjoy getting emails from people helping me with my grammar and technical issues!

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Let me say something silly, yet some people don't get it. This story carries and adult theme. If offended by sexual stories, its simple, don't read the story. This story is fictional with fictional characters. These characters will never get AIDS.

Please feel free to send me a comment on the story. For those of you who have emailed me thanks for sharing your kind words. I have enjoyed reading the emails about the stories and ideas on what should happen with some of the characters. Thanks for the kind emails. It's nice to know that people enjoy reading them. Since they take a long time to write. Don't forget to vote and send me an email!

* * * * *

I have known Pam and Steve for three years. My wife and I spend at least one weekend night with them every month. For the past few years we have even gone on vacation with them. Mary and I have been married for eight years, but I'm not sure about Pam and Steve. Pam is around five seven and has these long legs. Pam has a very athletic body with B cup breasts. Mary is the opposite as she is five four and with thirty six C breasts and these sexy long hard nipples.

"Hey, go upstairs and be with Pam."

"What?"

"I dare you to go upstairs in get in bed with Pam."

"No you don't." Damn, is he serious? Should I? God, what if she would? What about Mary? Well Mary has told me that Pam has the hots for me. In fact, my wife told me that she wanted to watch Pam and in bed with me.

"I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Do you know why I love hanging out with you guys?"

"Sure, cuz we all have so much fun."

"Yes, but do you know the real reason?"

"No. I just assumed that we had a great time."

Steve looks down, "I'm going to be blunt. Every time we hang out, well I get laid."

"Cool. So things are good?"

"Yea, but it's not me."

OK, now I'm perplexed, what was he telling me? "What?"

"Jerry, Pam is not thinking about me. She loves flirting with you. I'm sure that she is thinking about you when we're having sex."

"Really?" Is Steve really serious? I had to know more. "Why is that?"

"Please, I have never felt her so wet until we starting going out. Do you remember the first time we went to the theater?"

"Yea the girls we wearing those sexy black dresses."

"I never felt Pam so wet before."

"She had a great night?"

"No, she enjoyed flashing you in the limo."

"That was fun," a beat. "I loved how she would cross her legs. Wait, are you ok with this?"

"Sure, I love it. I have never gotten so much pussy before. Pam is all over me once we get home."

"I would love to bed Pam," I say.

And Steve replies, "And you should." Steve takes a second. I can see him think then blurts out, "We talk about you in bed."

"What?"

"You know Pam likes for me to talk dirty in bed."

"Really?"

"And we always talk about you."

"Really?" I'm shocked.

"Don't get me wrong you know that I'm not gay it's just that we've been married for eighteen years."

"Wow, I didn't realize."

"Last night I came up behind her, removed her panties and put them on her head. A blindfold if you will. Then I told her to pretend that it was you. I told her to call me by your name."

"So you pretended to be me?"

"Hey, it was some hot sex. That night I was not a proud man, but I did go to sleep a very happy man. Our little game was very kinky."

"That does sound pretty wild."

"Maybe you could go upstairs."

"I don't know if I could."

"She wants you."

"And how do you feel about it?"

"We've been married a long time. If she wants to, then she should; it's only sex. Plus, I won't have to worry about her leaving. So she can have some fun, and I might be able to watch. So go upstairs."

"No I can't."

"Sure you can." A beat. "She will love it. Come one do it for me."

I'm sure that Steve could see the stress on my face. On the one hand, having Pam; however, the on the other hand Pam is Steve's wife. Then I also wonder what about my wife. "Ok, fine I will go. What are you going to do?"

"Hang here."

"That's it?

Steve runs his hand against his chin. "Well, I would love to watch. I'm sure that Pam would be uncomfortable with me watching. What can I say? I'm a pervert."

"How fun." We both laugh.

"I would love to watch but next time."

"Why next time?"

"After living with her this long I know her. She will take you and then see how I am. Once she sees that I'm fine and not jealous she will love for me to watch."

"Cool."

"Yea I know. So hurry up and go!"

I can't she's sleeping. Once she figures out it's me and not you she will scream, or she will scream once I get in bed with her."

"Please, the only screaming that will happen is when she cums. Do you know that every time we go home Pam's panties are soaked? You have been the best foreplay for us. Most nights, I don't have to do anything. For example, do you remember last weekend when you were wrestling with her?"

"Sure, oh man I hope you were not upset?"

"Please, I was rock hard."

"How funny, so was I."

"She went down on me on the way home. I can't remember the last time she gave me head, let alone in the car."

"No way!"

"Swear to god."

"You lucky dog I would love that."

"So, go! I'm sure she will give you head."

Is Steve kidding? Man, I would love to bed her, but I wish that I could talk to Mary. Well, after all it was Mary who has encouraged me to tease Pam. "Steve, you want me to go upstairs and have sex with Pam?"

"Well I would love to but she would be pissed as it's so late."

"But it's ok for me to?"

"Please, she will be all over you." Steve placed his hand on my shoulder, "trust me!"

Finally I walk away and up the stairs, these few steps, in a way, twelve steps to heaven.

The bedroom door is open, but it's so dark. I can't tell if she is awake or not. I can't, but god do I want to. What am I doing? I hear Steve whisper to me, "Go, hurry up." I keep on going. It took a second for my eyes to adjust. There she is, lying on her stomach. Wow even in the dark she looks sexy.

How strange. I'm about to get in bed with another man's wife. Her husband is thirty feet away demanding me to join her. Should I undress first? No, I should join her. What if she rejects me? If I'm clothed I can leave. If I'm nude and have to run down stairs, well that is not good.

It's now or never. Gingerly I move under the covers. I put my hand on her back.

Pam rolled over and looked at me. It took Pam a second to realize it was me. "Oh hey."

I felt her hand on my head and she pulled me to her. I watched as her eyes closed and our lips touched. Pam came up to me and kissed me.

"I never thought you would come to my bed."

Pam's lips were soft and tender. She kept pulling me into her. Her lips parted and her tongue touched mine. Her fingers started to dig into my hair. She pulled me tighter into her. Our tongues danced, and then she pulled my tongue into her mouth. She kissed me with passion.

Pam removed her top. "Oh, I've wanted you for a long time."

"If you only knew how much I wanted you."

"Where is Steve?"

"Down stairs waiting."

"Good." She kissed me, "Undress now and fuck me."

"What about Steve?"

"Oh he will get it later. Unless he cums downstairs. Now, let me feel you take me, use me. I don't care. Just take me now!"

She reached down and grabbed my shorts. She pushed me over on the bed. I felt her hands remove my boxers and shorts. I lost complete control of my cock. She would not take no for an answer. Her goal was to remove my clothes and she did just that.

Here I am sitting on a bed with my friend's wife wearing only a thong and me with my cock hard and pointing towards her. I'm watching her hand move down her body under her panty. She touched her pussy and brought it to her lips. How kinky. Her hand went own to her pussy again only this time her fingers entered my mouth. "I wanted you to taste me."

Pam reached out with her left hand. She held my cock. I watched as her hand started to stroke me. Talk about erotic and kinky.

With out warning Pam reached down and pulled her panties to the side. "Tomorrow I want to see you're cum on my panties. So fuck me hard and cum in me." She lay back on the bed, her legs parted, and she looked at me. Oh she looked so sexy, a woman in need.

"Take me, I'm yours." She just looked at me.

I moved on top of her and slid between her legs. My hard cock rested on her public bone. I knew that Pam shaved. Her body was smooth and smelled sweet.

She took my ear in her mouth and whispered, "I can't wait to feel you fuck me."

Something pulled me away. I just had to look at her. Being as gentle as I could, I sat up to take her beautify in. My cock, which was rock hard, throbbing over her and for her. How kinky. God I wanted to be in her. Her eyes opened and met mine. The look in her eye told me what I knew--she wanted me.

We've both wanted this. Tonight we were going to take what we wanted. For years we had danced and played the flirting game.

Pam reached up and held me, "I want this in me."

"Pam, you are so beautiful. I've wanted this for years." I slid back down on her. Our bodies touched and formed into one. Her legs felt so soft against mine. Damn, I can feel how wet she is! My cock moved between her lips. A sexy moan escape Pam's lips as she thought that I was about to enter her.

"I want to feel you cum in me."

We kissed. Her lips were delicious.

Later I collapsed. First on her, then mustered over on the bed. I liked being on my back with her next to me. She snuggled up to me.

Then out of no where, "So how was she?"

I didn't realize that Steve had joined us. My voice crackled, "It was awesome."

"I can tell!"

"Steve, how long have you been here?"

It was strange, Pam's body was exposed. I had just cum in her pussy. Soon, my cum would be leaking from her pussy. Steve had just watched me take his wife. We used each other, used the other's body for our own pleasure. Even though it sounded selfish having sex like this is hot and mind blowing.

Pam started to nibble on my ear. Talk about a rush, feeling her nude body against mine, her soft warm, wet lips nibbling on my ear. I couldn't help it as I started to become hard again.

"Oh yea fuck me with him watching. Oh don't tell him you came in me as I'm not on the pill."

"You going to fuck her again?"

"Steve, he's rock hard. Do you want to watch this time?"

Pam moved her hips and guided me in. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her. Pam's pussy was wet from her arousal and our cum. I slid in. Steve came over and sat on the other bed. I felt Pam's legs wrap around me and pull me in. Her long lean legs.

"Oh Steve, are you watching? Jerry just fucked me hard and I came on his cock. Now he's going to fuck your wife again."

Steve started to shuffle around. It made me a little uncomfortable. Then I realized what he was doing. He undressed and started to masturbate. I started up a nice rhythm, one that Mary loves.

Pam looked me in the eyes "oh god, keep that up and I will cum soon! Mary told me that I could have you. She's been telling how good you are in bed."

"Oh, you two talk about me?"

She moved her legs up her ankles were by my ears. "Yea, she wanted me to seduce you and that I would enjoy your cock!" She was groaning and had a half dazed look on her face, "I can't wait to tell her."

Now Pam started to fuck me, she rocked her hips working my cock. She wanted to cum bad!

"Will you fuck me tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"Please tell me that you will fuck me with Mary watching?" That stunned me a little as I didn't realize that she was a bad girl. I love bad girls.

Then Pam started to dig her fingers into my back. "Give it to me."

Steve loudly grunted and groaned. He just masturbated watching me fuck his wife.

Then Pam tensed and held her breath. Oh her orgasm is started to grip her body. I'm sure her toes where tingling. I pumped hard and deep.

Pam took a deep breath, "oh god!" I pulled out, "Oh god!" I slammed into her. Pam gave in, enjoying her our moment. Pam came hard and dug her nails into my back. This pushed me over the edge and started to cum in her.

We stayed like that for some time. Eventually my cock softens and I'm not sure when it came out of her. Pam just kissed me as we lay in bed.

Her hands went to my face, "thank you." She kissed me, "you better go back to Mary."

With that I moved off the bed and put my boxers on. I walked downstairs and into my bed. Quickly I drifted off. I awoke not sure if having Pam was a dream or reality. Finally, I had something erotic and sexy to share with my wife.

* * * * *

Please Vote and tell me what you think! Send me an email!

Thank you, I hope you've enjoyed the story. Let me know how you felt through the feedback form, and of course, don't forget to vote!