Glad I Called You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please stop, I don't want to cum too soon." Theo breathlessly manages to pant at me as he stops thrusting; pulling away Theo kneels in front of me and kissed me with such passion that it felt like his life depended upon it. As we kiss he moved his two fingers back to my sopping wet pussy and inserting them back inside, costing them again with my juices and then slowly searching for my G spot. Finding it quickly I was amazed a how easily it was for him to create these emotions inside of me, and the range of emotions I could go through so quickly too.

Slowly kissing his way down my body Theo removed his fingers and began rubbing my swollen clitoris gently, at first all I felt was his breath on my pussy and clitoris then his mouth slowly kissed its way around my pussy lips. Moving his fingers away from my clitoris Theo continued to gently caress and kiss all over my thighs and pussy lips, slowly building up the desire deep inside my body. Slowly Theo's tongue is licking the outer lips of my pussy before he slowly worked the tip of his tongue deeper inside, probing further inside of me. Exploring my inner depths, Theo moved his thumb back to gently brushing over my swollen and highly aroused clitoris causing me to moan softly. Placing my hands in his hair I laid back upon my bed and closed my eyes and gave myself over to all the new and explosive emotions deep within me, feelings I never thought I would feel again. His long tongue is slowly exploring every bit of my pussy, creating a longing in me, a longing to be taken to a place I'd never been before, taking one of my hands away from his hair I slowly begin to stroke my own body taking one of my breasts and caressing it. Moaning softly Theo began to move his tongue towards my clitoris and after a slight pause was soon seeking the hardened nub out, causing me to open my eyes with a start and call out his name.

"Oh Theo, please." Is all I can manage to breathlessly moan as I start to feel my orgasm building, taking my hardened nipple in between my thumb and forefinger I gently pull it a little making it stand out even more. Softly stroking my breast I then move my hand across to the other breast and do the same to it, pulling a little more on this nipple enjoying the feeling as I do. Taking my other hand from Theo's head I take both my breasts into my hands and continue to caress them, pulling gently at the ever hardening nipples as I do. As Theo moves his tongue back to my pussy I feel him probing deep inside again, caressing my things with his hands as he continues to lap at my pussy. Slowly moving one of my hands down towards my clitoris I feel nervous, never having 'touched' myself in front of a guy before I'm not entirely sure I can bring myself to do it now but as I adjust myself I can see Theo look up at me with his deep eyes and I feel relaxed enough to continue. Taking a deep breath and hoping he doesn't think I'm not getting off on what he's doing I slowly being to search for my own hardened clitoris, moving my hips up slightly I can feel him probing further with his tongue and can sense he's happy to continue. Softly I rub my finger across my clitoris randomly searching for that spot I know always makes me cum as I find it I begin to feel my own orgasm getting closer, and as I take another of my fingers to it I can tell it won't be long before I come.

As Theo pushes his tongue deeper inside me as I begin to rub my clitoris a little faster and can't resist busking my hips not only against his mouth but also my own fingers, moments later I called out that I was cuming and placed my free hand back in Theo's hair holding him there. Not wanting to come down from this high I tired to keep rubbing but as my clitoris became to sensitive to my fingers I stopped, which allowed Theo to move his tongue back to my highly sensitive clitoris. As he gently searched for my nub again I began to feel another orgasm building deep within me, finding the spot easily it took Theo seconds before I felt myself cum again calling out his name as I did.

"Oh Theo." I call as I hold him there with my hands in his hair, grinding my hips and pelvis against his mouth as he held me against him as best he could. Slowly I began to come down and regain my composure, shutting my eyes and laying back down upon my bed I can slowly feel my breath start to return to normal and my pulse steady. I can feel Theo move and lay next to be before he lays a soft kiss upon my cheek and began to gently stroke my cheek with his soft hands, slowly I open my eyes and silently we look into each others eyes not wanting to break the spell we had both seemingly fell under.

"Can I make love to you Nicky?" Theo whispered into my ear as I lay being cradled in his arms, turning to face him slightly I smile and nod. Kissing me with more passion than I have ever felt Theo moved into position and slowly entered me, not stopping until he was fully and deeply inside me.

"Theo." I gasp as I feel his thick cock filling my tight pussy, wrapping my arms and legs around his body I pull him closer to me. Gently we tenderly make love in almost silence as we move as one, joined in passionate unison as we let ourselves get lost in the ever growing desires and emotions we both never expected to feel. Looking deep into each others eyes time becomes immaterial as we loose ourselves in the feelings we both create in each other, as I started to stroke his back gently he began to softly moan. Telling me how beautiful I am and asking me if I was ok often, I knew I could never regret this night and as I began stroking Theo's neck he would pick up the pace of his thrusting slightly.

"Oh Nicky, don't stop." Theo softly moaned as I move my hips to match his own thrusts, soon I can feel another orgasm building inside of me and I too pick up my pace. Moving in unison I am still stroking Theo's back and neck, pretty soon he is alerting me to the fact he wants to cum.

"Nicky I'm going to cum..." Pausing Theo slowed his thrusts almost to a standstill and whispered into my ear.

"I want to come inside you." Looking deep into each others eyes I nod and pull him closer to me, kissing him with all the passion I can muster we began to pick up speed again. Pretty soon I can feel my pussy clench and tighten around his thick cock, feeling my own orgasm follow I call out his name.

"Oh Theo, I love you." As I wrap my legs and arms tighter around him, never wanting these feelings to end. My actions cause Theo to cum also and tip over the edge, closing his eyes as he called out my name.

"Nicky, I love you too." He breathlessly moans as I can feel his hot cum shooting deep inside my tight dripping wet pussy, pulling him closer I began kissing his neck trying to hold back the tears I knew would fall. As our breathing slows and our heartbeats return to normal Theo relaxed into my neck, silence is all around us as we regain our composure neither of us wanting to move or break the spell we were under. As we kiss I can feel him shrinking inside me and soon I can feel our cum running out of my pussy and down to my asshole.

Pulling out of me, Theo momentarily disappears returning with some tissues for us both. Cleaning first me and then himself up he is soon laying next to me in the centre of my bed, silence still surrounding us but both feeling relaxed and comfortable with each other. Silently we softly caress each other trying to stay awake and fight the exhaustion we are both feeling, kissing my forehead Theo spoke as he took me into his arms and held me close.

"I meant what I said you know? I've not felt like this in a long time, I loved you from the first moment we met." Pulling me closer so that my back is against his solid chest I can feel him kissing my neck and wrapping his arms around me tighter, relaxing into his arms I close my eyes and listen as he continues.

"I know the age gap will cause problems, but I really do want to be with you. I don't want this to be a one night stand, but I also want you to feel comfortable with 'us' ok?" Sighing I knew that I wanted Theo and although the age gap could cause me problems I was willing and more than happy to deal with it, turning to face him slightly I replied.

"I want you Theo, I want to be with you. I have since we first met, and I meant what I said too." Pulling Theo close I kissed him with all I had and felt as he kissed me with the same passion, knowing what we both wanted I pulled away and smiled. Smiling back Theo pulled me closer into his arms and closed his eyes, closing my eyes too I cuddled further into his arms and chest.

"I'm glad I called you Theo, I love you." I said once more before we both drifted off into a deep sleep, knowing neither of us would regret that night. As I dream of all the hurt and pain I had gone through I smiled to myself knowing that all this was in the past and that Theo had done something to me that night that no other man ever had, he stopped my tears and took the pain away.

12