Gladys and Leslie

Story Info
Gladys helps Nick get Leslie.
2.7k words
3.87
60.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkma2024
kkma2024
64 Followers

I had met Gladys and Leslie when I went to university in London. Gladys was a first year like me, black, a bit on the tubby side but full of beans and great fun. Leslie was a final year that had taken a year out so was 21 when I met her. Leslie had a long-term boyfriend also. I ended up with a girl called Tasha with huge tits (38F!) and stayed with her for 2 years. Leslie moved on to a PhD at another university in London and me, Gladys and Leslie stayed good friends and enjoyed some flirting.

I actually used to fantasise about Leslie whilst I was with Tasha. Leslie had a great arse and always wore sexy black silky panties. I spent a lot of time looking for glimpses of these and checking her out and I used to fantasy about her a lot whilst Tasha jerked me off or gave me head. I never really fantasised about Gladys though.

Anyway, by my forth year of University, Gladys was working, having qualified and Leslie was finishing her PhD. We were still friends but had lost some contact over the last year. I was now single and whilst daydreaming my attention wandered to Leslie and the fantasises I had of her.

I arranged a reunion and we all met at a bar. Leslie looked gorgeous as usual and was still with Matt. The night went well and we all had fun. I was disappointed when Leslie left early but Gladys wasn't. She made a play for me and I had had enough drinks to go along with it. I went back to hers and we ended up fucking. As I neared my organism as I fucked her big black behind doggy style I was thinking about Leslie and her name came out when I came.

Gladys was not happy, She knew I liked Leslie but thought it rude that I should call her name when I was with her.

I didn't hear from any of them for a few weeks until Gladys invited us over to hers for an evening. It was fun and nice that it was quieter so that we could talk better. I kept seeing Gladys look at me every time Leslie leaned forward etc to see if I was perving on her. Gladys never said anything or did anything unusual though. She convinced us to stay over when it got late as she had spare rooms.

I had only just got to sleep when my arms being forced behind my back waked me. Gladys was in the room and had just handcuffed my arms. I asked her what was happening and she told me to relax because she was going to make my fantasies come true. I wasn't sure what she meant and was going to argue until I noticed she was also carrying a knife. I was made to stand up and Gladys tugged my boxers down and to my surprise an erection sprung up. Gladys appeared pleased and made me walk into Leslie's room. It was dark in there but with the door open I could see from the hall light well enough to know that I was being directed to the sleeping Leslie. I was very close to her head end when Gladys made me stop. She adjusted the bedding so that Leslie's face was better visible then stood behind me. The knife was held at my throat and with the other hand Gladys gripped my cock. She pointed it at the sleeping Leslie and slowly started wanking my cock.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Despite the threat of the knife I was hard and actually enjoying having my cock wanked. I also seemed to enjoy not being in control of this daring situation. I would have loved to wank off in the same room as Leslie whilst watching her but would never dare. How would I explain it if she woke? Now Gladys had removed that problem and I could enjoy watching my fantasy girl as I received a hand job. It wasn't just any old handjob either. Gladys was clearly very experienced and was using all her know how to make this the best experience of my life. She wanked me silently for about 5 minutes before Leslie began to stir. Still sleeping she rolled away from us so the back of her head was now in view.

"Stupid bitch" muttered Gladys. She removed the knife from my neck and slipped into her knicker string. Still holding tightly on to my cock so I couldn't run away (as if I would!) she moved us towards Leslie and rolled her back over. Leslie remained asleep so Gladys returned to wanking me with her knife at my throat.

Two more minutes passed. Leslie opened her eyes for a couple of seconds and shut them again. Gladys breathed harder and slowed her wanking down to long drawn out movements.

Leslie sat bolt up right; covers pulled to her chest.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" she half screamed. It must have looked a picture to her. I watched her eyes pass to my cock then follow Gladys's hand a way then pass back to my cock. She then noticed my arms, back to my cock- her eyes followed Kirtsy's hand- I had to admire this, Leslie was awake and Gladys hadn't battered an eye lid- then she noticed the knife and looked shocked and scared. I did my best to look scared and apologetic also. "Don't panic Leslie everything's going to be alright. I'm in charge and as long as you two understand that everything will be ok. Understand?"

"... Yeah" Leslie said weakly as she nodded.

"Well Nick here is doing very well. He's being very good at being naked like this in front of you and is even trying to impress you with his hard cock." Gladys stopped wanking it and positioned it to give Leslie a good view. "You however have far too little skin on show. I think you better change this don't you?"

Leslie climbed slowly out of bed. She was wearing dark red silky pyjamas. I couldn't understand why she felt the need to pull her covers up, everything was already covered! She looked at Gladys and then fixed me in the eye.

"Don't worry Nick. I'm going to do what she says. She won't hurt you that way. "

"Very good, that's right Leslie."

Leslie slowly unbuttoned her top and her firm small breasts gradually came on show. God they were gorgeous. Her top fell to the floor and my cock twitched. Gladys gripped it tightly but didn't say anything to Leslie. Gladys knew how I was enjoying this. Leslie mustn't know, not yet anyway. Leslie had hesitated with removing her bottoms. Gladys moved the knife closer to my neck.

"Ok Ok. Relax the knife" Leslie slide her bottoms down and stepped out of them to leave her standing in very shiny silky black knickers with a hint of lacy around the waist band. Very sexy.

"Do a twirl then" Gladys ordered. Leslie spun round slowly. "Good girl now bend over nice and slowly so we can see that little arse of yours." Leslie did and it was heaven. With Leslie's gaze away from me Gladys moved into my gaze and smiled. I smiled back. I mouthed ‘thank you' to her.

"Good now sit on the bed and spread you legs wide... pull your knees up to your chest. That's it." I could now see Leslie's knickers pulled tight across her pussy. Another stunning view. Gladys made Leslie hold that pose for a while even though Leslie looked a little uncomfortable.

"Ok now relax and take your knickers off real slow, you have an audience remember." As if she could forget I though. Leslie stood up and did as she was told. Her pussy hair was trimmed neatly but not severely. Most of it was still there but it looked gorgeous too. She held her knickers in her left hand with both her hands covering her pussy as soon as she could.

"Now now Leslie, put those hands by your side. (Leslie did) now unravel those knickers and expose the crotch. You're going to hold them up to Nick's nose and let him have a good sniff."

Leslie looked a little shocked and horrified by this. I was surprised that it had occurred to Gladys. I guess she's had experience of guy's liking to sniff knickers. Leslie nevertheless started doing as she was told.

"Why are you doing this Gladys? What's in this for you? Why are you making this happen? Nick's not interested in sniffing my knickers, or any of this, can't you see? Why don't we all just go back to bed and forget all this"

This surprised me as Leslie had already done quite a lot very compliantly. It struck me as a very brave but dangerous thing to do.

"Ha, this is very enjoyable for me. (Gladys pointed her knife at my cock scaring the hell out of me in the process). How do you explain this then Leslie? This big hard cock that's been pointing at you all this time. It looks to me like this cock would happily ravish your body and give you the fuck of your life. Have you ever seen such a keen looking cock in your life?"

Leslie stood in silence.

"Well have you?"

Leslie bit her lip as she stared at my cock. Was she trying to genuinely decide or was she trying to think of the correct answer in Gladys's eyes I wondered.

"No I haven't." She replied. Gladys seemed pleased and so was I. I was happy to believe it was a complement especially as Leslie was looking at my cock as she spoke and not Gladys.

"Well hold them up to his nose then." Leslie walked towards me and held the crotch of her knickers up to my nose. I wondered how long she had been wearing them. Did she put new ones on to sleep or had she worn them all day? I held my breath just before the gusset appeared a centimetre below my nostrils.

"Now now Nick. Don't you start being polite. Have a good sniff." Gladys gave me a nudge from behind and I stepped closer to Leslie and sniffed. My senses nearly exploded. The step forward had moved my cock onto Leslie's upper tummy and the tip was touching her between her breasts, just. At the same time my nostrils were filled with the most magical scent known to man- the scent of a woman's pussy that you crave. I took several deep breaths through my nose and lowered my eyes to meet Leslie's. What was she making of all this?

"That will do. (Leslie lowered her knickers). Hook them around his cock Leslie and kneel down." Leslie did as she was told. This made her face level with my balls and gave her an awesome view of my cock. God she looked sexy like that.

"Start wanking it then," said Gladys a little impatiently. Leslie reached for my cock with her right hand and gentle gripped it. It felt a little cold but my cock throbbed in response. She gently started to work her little hand up and down my long shaft watching her hand at work.

"Put some effort it!" Gladys clearly wasn't as impressed with Leslie's efforts as I was.

"I can't I don't want to do this." Leslie's voice had a begging quality to it.

"Hmm ok. Close your eyes both of you. Now Leslie you can imagine this cock belongs to who ever you wish and you know that Nick isn't looking."

I looked down and Leslie and our eyes made contact.

"Ok."

She looked down and shut her eyes. I kept mine open. Gladys smiled at me again.

This had quite some affect on Leslie. I guess she figured the sooner I cum the sooner this would all be over. She really worked on my cock. Her tiny hand was a blur at times and she fondled my balls with her spare hand. I concentrated hard- I had to, it felt so good and I definitely didn't want to cum too fast. Firstly it would be embarrassing and secondly I wanted to saviour this experience.

"Ok stop Leslie. Stand up and do it from behind for a bit." Leslie stood up and looked me in the eye as she did. She mouthed ‘I'm sorry about all this' and I mouthed ‘me too'.

She moved behind me and resumed her wanking. I couldn't see now whether her eyes were open of not. After about 5 minutes my orgasm started to build. I looked at Gladys and she nodded. She knew what was happening.

"Back on you knees in front of him Leslie. Quickly."

Leslie did as she was told and resumed the wanking without being asked. I guess she sensed this was coming to an end too.

"Position your head Leslie so Nick can cum all over your face. You're going to keep wanking until I say ok?"

"Ok"

Leslie manoeuvred my cock and her head so I was aiming at her nose. This time she didn't shut her eyes. I came hard staring into her brown eyes. They were forced shut by the shots of cums hitting her face. She turned her face slightly and I covered her left cheek. None went in her firmly shut mouth. Like a good girl she kept milking my cock and held her face in the firing line.

I couldn't help but make a lot of noise when I came. It was so intense. I collapsed to the floor when I had finished but Leslie still held my cock.

"Very good. A nice show by both of you. You can let go of Nick's cock now Leslie. If you want to that is. (Leslie did). Gladys produced a spoon from her knickers. I hadn't noticed it before. I could only assume she had gone to the kitchen during the wanking and I'd been so involved in that I hadn't noticed. Gladys walked up to Leslie and slowly moved the spoon across her face till she had all of my cum on the spoon.

Leslie was finally able to open her eyes and looked at me all spent with my hands still cuffed behind my back and my cock all limp. She then looked at the spoon and then at Gladys.

"Now for the finale. Leslie is going to drink your cum off this spoon Nick. She's going to hold it in her mouth and then she's going to show it to you. Then she'll swallow it and show you her empty mouth and this will all be over. Is that ok with you Nick?"

"Yes"

"Leslie?"

Leslie just nodded still looking at my cum on the spoon. Her face turned up in disgust.

"Ok. Here it comes"

Gladys slowly brought the spoon to Leslie's mouth. She tried to move it away from Gladys.

"Now now Leslie. We can do this the easy way of the hard way. Plus, you don't want to offend Nick do you?"

Leslie opened her mouth and looked at me. Gladys put the spoon in her mouth. Leslie shut it slowly. Gladys very slowly pulled the spoon out. Leslie never looked away from my eyes. It was hypnotic.

Leslie opened her mouth and let Gladys look then she turned to me. I could see a big pool of cum sitting under her tongue. She crawled across the floor the few feet that separated me and put her face right in front of mine.

"Very good Leslie. You understand what's required of you a little better now."

The she swallowed. I watched her throat and my cum when down. Leslie opened her mouth as wide as she could. It was completely empty.

"There. Its over" said Leslie. "Uncuff Nick and put the knife away."

"Is it really" Gladys was smiling. "It doesn't look like Nick's cock thinks its over. I guess that show was a little too good Leslie. And besides you haven't had any fun yet."

To be continued

kkma2024
kkma2024
64 Followers