Glamour Model

Story Info
Her credit card was maxed out, and she was desperate.
10.7k words
4.3
127k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,061 Followers

Many thanks to jellybelly2 for first editing and improving this story.

Immense gratitude to BeautifulStorm, the hardest working editor on this site, who not only applied incredible expertise but also tremendous effort in following through to make sure the story turned out much better than I ever thought it could be.

GLAMOUR MODELS WANTED

No Nudity

Natural bodies only

The ad had begun popping up recently on the right of the screen while Tiffany was doing a search or reading her email.

Usually she ignored ads, but today this one caught her attention. She read it twice. Below the three lines was an email address.

She wondered what "natural bodies only" meant. If it means no breast enhancements, it fits me, she thought. She was a little vain about her looks. She knew that she had a cute face, a curvy body and nicely shaped breasts.

She dressed in a way that emphasized her assets. It wasn't slutty, but neither was it modest. Mildly provocative was the way she thought of it. She got satisfaction from the way men's eyes moved toward her breasts and the way their heads jerked as she passed them so they could follow the motion of her small, firm butt.

Her dates didn't get upset at the stares she got, because she always focused her attention on the man she was with. She noticed they sometimes puffed up when they felt the envy around them.

She looked at the ad again.

"Natural bodies only."

Why did they care if there was no nudity?

She clicked on something else, and the ad disappeared.

A few days later, there it was again, and after wondering for a moment, she sent an email asking for an explanation. She mailed it from an anonymous addresses that she used for privacy. The reply was so fast that it must have been automatic. It said to please call. She was surprised that the number was local.

The ad came up again a week later. She went to her anonymous email inbox, found the phone number and called.

A pleasant woman's voice answered and said, "Hello. How may I help you?"

"I was reading your ad and wondered what you meant by natural bodies only?"

"Are you interested in modeling?"

"I was just curious."

"Well, it means that you have no body-enhancing surgery, tattoos or piercings and you don't shave your body hair. Do you qualify?"

"I don't qualify, because I shave my legs and under my arms."

"That doesn't count," said the woman. "What we mean is do you get bikini waxes or shave between your legs?"

"Why would that matter if there's no nudity?"

"I can't go into it on the phone. It will be explained at the appointment. But our requirements are firm, so it would be a waste of your time to set up an appointment if you didn't qualify. Do you qualify?"

"What if I did?"

"If you qualify and are decent looking, we pay a thousand dollars for a two-hour shoot. I've got another call coming in. If you qualify and are interested, please call again. Nice talking to you."

She hung up.

Tiffany's mind was whirling. The thousand dollars got her attention, because that amount would almost clean up her credit card debt. In the last few years, it had slowly increased, and now each bill made her angry because she was barely paying the minimum.

She thought about what she would have to do for the thousand dollars. No nudity, but she'd probably have to wear sexy outfits. On the other hand, they couldn't be too skimpy, because otherwise her pubic hair would show. Or was that the idea?

She had never shaved between her legs. She exercised a lot, but wasn't into sunbathing, so she didn't have to worry about bikinis.

Some of her boyfriends were surprised the first time they were intimate. Except for a couple, most of them either didn't care or else were turned on by her natural look.

Some got so into it that she could make them hard just by spreading her legs apart slightly, even when she was fully dressed. She got a feeling of satisfaction and power when she could control their responses that way. It also made her horny.

She called back, and the same woman answered.

"Hi," Tiffany said. "I called before. I qualify. What happens at the appointment?"

"You'll be meeting with a man and me, and we'll explain exactly what we want you to do. If we like what we see and you like what you hear, we set up the modeling session. You can bring a girlfriend along to the interview if you're nervous. We don't want any boyfriends, because we've had problems with them in the past."

"You're sure there's no nudity?"

"We're talking about a session for Wholesome Beauties Dot Com. You can check it out online. It's a member site, but you can see previews on the home page. Click on 'visitor." If you need to see more, call back and I'll give you a temporary passcode that will last a few hours so you can look at all of it. Do you want to look at the site first, or should I go ahead and book the appointment?"

"Let's make the appointment. I can always cancel if I don't like what I see on the site."

"Absolutely," the woman said.

*****************

Tiffany took the elevator to the twelfth floor of the old downtown office building and walked down the hallway until she found the door with only a number on the translucent glass window.

It looked shady until she opened the door and saw a small, brightly lighted waiting room with expensive looking decor and furniture, all contemporary. A receptionist behind a desk greeted her and asked her to take a seat.

A few minutes later, the receptionist said, "Mr. Smith will see you now," and ushered her into a medium-sized office, also tastefully furnished. Mr. Smith stood behind a desk, with two chairs facing him.

Tiffany heard a noise behind her, looked back through the open office door and saw the receptionist locking the door to the hall with a key. The woman followed her into the office and stood a few feet behind Tiffany.

The man extended his hand to her across the desk.

"Hi Tiffany, I'm Edgar Smith," he said. "This is Jane Smidge, my associate."

As Tiffany put out her hand, he gave it a friendly shake and then sat down. She sat down facing him in the chair on the left. Smidge turned the chair on the right to face her, away from Smith, and sat down in it.

"Have you looked at the website?" Smith asked.

"Yes," said Tiffany. "Is that the kind of modeling you want me to do?"

"Yes," he said. "Wholesome Beauties members are looking for the girl next door who has a twinkle in her eye. She's a little flirty and shows a little leg in her miniskirt and a little cleavage, but she's more sweet than slutty. The members are mostly men, but also some women, and they like a lot of variety. When they view the photos, their thoughts are not as shiny clean as the models in the photos. Did you read any of the comments?"

"No."

"They have no idea who you are or where you live, so there's no danger. The comments are often elaborate and graphic sex fantasies about the model. They can get kinky. Would that bother you?"

"Um, no. But I noticed that the models don't undress. Why is it so important that they are natural?"

"Jane and I do contracting for several websites. To save time and money, we interview models only once. You either qualify for all the sites we do business with, or we don't hire you. So even though you may never model for the other sites, before we book your appointment with Wholesome Beauties Dot Com, you will have to go into the dressing room through the door on your right. Jane will go with you.

"You'll disrobe, and Jane will inspect you thoroughly. She will ask you to position yourself in some awkward ways and even have you use your hands to pull certain things apart so she can make sure that you have never done anything to your body. I'm sorry, but that's a requirement."

He looked deeply into her eyes.

"Wow!" Tiffany said. "I don't know. I've heard of people setting up secret cameras and things like that."

"I understand your hesitation," Smith said. "We do everything legally. You are welcome to inspect the dressing room. There is nothing in it except for a rod with hangers to hang your clothes on, a light and a chair -- all in the middle of the room. It will be easy for you to inspect the walls, the ceiling and the floors."

He looked closely at her as he said this, and Tiffany also noticed Smidge was totally focused on her.

The room was silent. This is going to be weird, she thought to herself, but for some reason, she wanted to prove to Smith and Smidge that she was natural and had a good body.

"Okay," she finally said and stood up.

"Wait a minute," said Smith. "Please sit down."

"What?"

"We don't have to check you," Smith said. "We know you qualify."

"How do you know that?"

Smidge spoke for the first time.

"Before we went into this business, Mr. Smith and I were corporate psychologists. We can tell a lot about people by the way they talk, their expressions and their body language. That's why we were looking at you so closely. I know it made you nervous, but that was the idea. Your body language, breathing and facial expressions show that you are telling the truth, so it's not necessary for you to prove it."

"Wow!" Tiffany said again.

"Here," Smith said, handing her some papers. "These are the contract and release forms for you to sign. Please take as long as you want to read them over. They are standard model contracts. If you want, you can take them with you and bring them back when you are ready."

Smith and Smidge were no longer staring at her. Their friendly smiles were reassuring. Tiffany glanced at the form. She saw $1,000 on one line and two hours on another line. She signed.

"Thank you," Smith said as he took back the forms she signed, leaving her holding a copy. "If it works for you, your appointment is next Tuesday at seven p.m. Here is the address.

"Even though you signed the contract, you may change your mind between now and then, and that's perfectly fine. Just call us and cancel. If you forget our number, it's at the top of your copy of the contact.

"All we ask is that you call by Sunday, so we can schedule a replacement. The most important thing is that you are there next Tuesday ready and willing to work with no second thoughts or hesitations."

Though Smith attempted to make it sound natural, Tiffany could tell that his speech was memorized and rehearsed. How many other "wholesome beauties" had heard the same speech while sitting in the same chair?

She stood up.

"Thank you," she said. "Don't worry. I'll be there Tuesday night."

Smith and Smidge stood up and almost in unison said, "Thank you, Tiffany."

**************

The studio was in an industrial park on the edge of town. Even though the complex was well lighted, Tiffany was a little nervous as she drove through it, because it seemed to be completely deserted. When she arrived at the address, she saw four cars parked outside the door. She was twenty minutes early but decided to go in anyway.

As she entered, a woman sitting behind a long table in a small room looked up.

"I'm Tiffany.".

"Oh," the woman said. "You're the seven o'clock wholesome. I wasn't expecting you yet. Come this way."

She got up and took Tiffany's arm and led her through a door on her left. Tiffany thought she was moving awfully fast, even pulling her a little.

They walked quickly through some narrow corridors. Tiffany looked up and saw a high bare ceiling. This was obviously a former warehouse, and the walls were inexpensive separators linked together. The woman must have led Tiffany all the way to the other end of the warehouse before she opened a door into a small dressing room. In it was a large mirror, lots of lights and makeup materials.

"I'm Agnes," the woman said as she started closing the door. "Please sit down here so I can do your—"

Her words broke off as they heard the sound of a door opening nearby, followed by loud sobbing that got closer. Tiffany rushed to the door in time to see a young woman walking by her. Her shoulders were shaking as she alternated between gasping and crying, and she was walking in strange minced steps, tiptoeing as if she were trying not to put her feet down all the way to the floor. Within seconds, she passed the room, and Tiffany heard the sobs slowly fading as the woman walked toward the front door down the passage that Tiffany had come through.

"What was that?" Tiffany asked. She suddenly felt frightened.

Agnes spoke in a matter of fact voice.

"That was Jada, one of our models. It looks like she's not having a good night."

"That's for sure," Tiffany said nervously. "I wonder what happened to her."

"You can be sure of one thing," Agnes said. "Nothing happened except what was supposed to happen. We pride ourselves on never pressuring our models to do anything. They know in advance what's expected, how long they'll work and how much they'll make. And they're free to stop whenever they want.

"It's natural that you're nervous because this is your first session. Once it's over, you'll be much more relaxed, because you'll understand that no one here will ever ask you to do anything you're not willing to do."

"Oh, I'm not nervous," said Tiffany, although she was. One thing the woman said stuck in her mind -- "this is your first session." Nobody had mentioned that she would be offered additional work.

Agnes sat her down, covered her with a smock and went to work with tweezers, brushes and blushes. Then Tiffany changed into her first outfit for the night, a brightly colored jumper with a short skirt.

**************

Two weeks later, the check for a thousand dollars came in the mail. Tiffany deposited it and wrote a check to the credit card company for nearly the full amount she owed. While she was out mailing it, she went shopping and charged almost two hundred dollars' worth of clothes.

The session had been a breeze. Agnes was there the entire time, moving lights. Tiffany changed costumes three times, and while the outfits were a little more risque than her usual clothes, nothing was really cheap looking.

The photographer was friendly and very professional. When he touched her to move an arm a certain way or turn her in a slightly different direction, he never did anything inappropriate. She felt good about everything and with the password Agnes gave her, she looked at the website each day to see how the photos came out.

The day the check came, the photos were posted, and they were a bit disconcerting. It wasn't the outfits or the small amount of skin she showed. It was her expression.

The photographer had told her she was a natural, that the camera loved her and that she should just act as if she were teasing her boyfriend. She figured he said the same thing to all the models.

But what he captured in the photos was an expression that troubled her. She didn't look flirty or seductive, but downright lascivious, as if she were dying to have sex.

She wasn't the only one who thought that. There were already dozens of comments from both men and women about her photos. Tiffany shuddered as she read them. They were explicit about what they'd like to do to Tiffany and what they'd like Tiffany to do for and to them. Some of them were just raunchy, but many were disgusting. Tiffany quickly left the site.

***************

Seven months after the shoot, Tiffany's car didn't start. She had it towed to the dealer, where she found out that she could either fix it for a few thousand dollars or trade it in and get a new car. She chose the second option.

Her car had been paid off. Now she had a new payment every month. It wasn't huge, but her credit card debt had slowly increased to where it was over a thousand dollars again. It made her irritable and short-tempered.

She thought of the photo session again. She had only looked at the site once more. There were hundreds of comments about her photos. Nearly all of them were lewd and many of them sick and bizarre. She had put it out of her mind.

Now she turned over the experience in her mind. It was disgusting what people wrote about her, but nothing had happened to her and the photos didn't show much.

She remembered what Agnes had said about it being her first session, and she wondered if Smith and Smidge were satisfied with her work because they had her phone number on the contract but never called her.

She called their number. The voice that answered was Smidge's.

"Hi Jane," she said, "I'm Tiffany, remember me?"

"How could I forget you?" said Smidge enthusiastically. "You are our most popular girl on the wholesome site. Thank you so much for the great work."

"I was wondering," said Tiffany. "Agnes said something that made me think there might be more work. I'd be willing to do another shoot."

"Thank you," said Smidge, "but the Wholesome Beauties members like variety, so we never use the same girl twice."

"I wonder what Agnes was talking about," said Tiffany.

"She was probably thinking of one of the other websites we contract with."

"Are they similar?"

"Each one is different. For instance, there's one called Upfront at Attention," said Smidge. "It features young women who are naturally endowed going topless."

"Oh," said Tiffany. "What else do they do?"

"Not much," said Smidge. "It's very similar to what you did before, except you would be topless. You might be positioned to highlight your breasts in different ways, and you'd do strange things like jumping on a trampoline because they like photos of flying breasts. I'm sure you've seen things like that in the movies."

"Would there be a man involved?" Tiffany asked.

"No," said Smidge, "and before you ask, also no women and no touching except when the photographer wants a breast in a certain position. Mostly that's not necessary, unless you don't understand his instructions. It's the same photographer as you had before."

By now, Tiffany was short of breath. Smidge was talking as if the session were already set up.

"Thanks so much for the information, Jane," she said. "I'll think about it."

"Glad to be of help," said Smidge. "You sound nervous , so you might want to forget the whole thing. We don't want you to do anything you're not ready to do. It was nice talking to you, and thank you again for a great job. Bye."

She hung up.

I wonder why she didn't attempt to calm me down and persuade me, Tiffany thought. She thought back to some of her psychology classes in college. Maybe she was using reverse psychology.

A couple of days later, Tiffany called back, and when Smidge answered, she blurted out, "I'm ready to do it, the upfront thing."

"Whoa!" Smidge said. "Calm down. You're all out of breath. I don't think you're ready for Upfront at Attention. Did you look at the website?"

"No, and I don't want to. I'm willing to do what it takes. I know I'm a little nervous, because I've never done anything like this before. But I've thought about it. Is the modeling fee the same as before?"

"We don't discuss fees over the phone. Can you come to the office tomorrow morning at nine?"

"I'll be there."

*************

Smith and Smidge both looked at Tiffany intently.

"The contract says you are willing to do anything involving your breasts," Smith said. "What if the photographer says to take each nipple between your thumb and fingers, pull your breasts away from your chest and let them flop back?"

The question startled Tiffany, but she replied quickly, because she had already decided she was going to do this.

"No problem," she said, trying to sound calm, but not succeeding.

"What if he asks you to stroke your nipples with your fingers until they become hard and then stick out your chest?"

"Fine."

"What if he made you get on your hands and knees and sway from side to side so that he could get a shot of your breasts swinging."

edrider73
edrider73
1,061 Followers