Glen's Pride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FD45
FD45
887 Followers

"What is this one?" she said, picking up the third document.

"That is an affidavit that you cheated on me."


"The divorce for adultery isn't enough?" Her eyes raced down the page.

"No, I want to make sure..."

She interrupted me by tearing it in half. "I won't sign this."

"It isn't really negotiable." I started.

"I won't sign it because it's not true. That said I gave myself totally to my lover and that's not true. It wasn't love and I never let him do 'anything' and I won't admit to a lie."

"What are you saying?"

She reached over and put her hand on my arm. "This pretty much says I was a whore for David. And that's not true. If I won't let the man I love," I started to protest but she cut me off, "I said LOVE take my rear, then I'm not going to give it to someone else. I'm the same person, not some cock crazy slut. So I'm not signing it. Why do you want it anyway?"


"I didn't want to be the bad guy in this drama."

"You're not. You're trying to be the good guy...at least as much as you can. I can't say this doesn't hurt, but...well, let's get it over with. What's the third thing?"

I started to reach over to the side of the chair to get the bag. "If we start to have sex again..."

"If? IF?!? If it's 'IF we have sex' then you can damned well take your papers and shove them up your ass! I'm not going through this so I can have a roommate. I want my husband back not a lifetime of walking on eggshells and not being...not being..." She was breathing hard and her face was flushed with fury.

And I felt the knot loosen in my chest. Just a little. She was serious. A platonic or crippled relationship didn't interest her. She wanted to be here and she wanted to be my partner and she wanted to have sex with me. It was important enough for her to call me on this. One of the crippling things about this was the uncertainty that she loved me, that she wanted me. And while I couldn't know if she liked sex better with David or not, the fact that she valued what we had and desperately wanted it back enough to put up with my conditions made me feel...not healed, but it made me feel better. It gave me some hope that maybe we could come through this.

I fell silent breathing hard. It took me a few moments to gather myself and suddenly my last condition seemed a little silly.


"Honey? What's the last condition?" She said looking at me carefully. Peggy could tell that something significant happened and who knows? Maybe she was feeling a bit of hope too.

I blushed a deep red and picked up the bag. "WHEN we start to have sex again, I'd like you to...I'd like you to use these for a while."

She reached over with an expression which was a knowing expression mixed with a bit of trepidation. She peeked in the top and her expression quickly turned puzzled. She dug through it, looking for the sex toys and lingerie. "Honey, there's nothing in here but douches."

God damn that guy and his fucking cream pies!

FD45
FD45
887 Followers
12