Global Warming Ch. 02

Story Info
She had a different point of view.
4.8k words
4.6
16.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

I almost couldn't believe it! I was over there helping out Marilee with her frozen pipes and one thing led to another and she let me FUCK her!

Man oh man oh man! The object of every fantasy I had had since the day I looked out the window a few months back and there she was.

Long flowing hair, it shined just like that gal in the TV commercial's did, you know the one I mean, she flips her hair and it flows back like water. She also had on a halter top that had just one function and that was to demonstrate that she had nice breasts.

The white hip hugging shorts had the same intent, with a wide black belt that only came to maybe two inches above her beaver.

I stubbed my toe getting up the stairs in three jumps, twisted the little rod hanging down to open the venetian blinds enough that I could see her without her seeing me.

The best part was when she would bend over the rig to pick up a box of something and those shorts would draw up nice and snug and...

Oh my aching God! There was at least 3-4 inches of butt crack sticking out. I had my tallywhacker in my hand in no time. Once she climbed clear inside the trunk to reach something in the back, leaned way over, even more of her perfect ass came into view.

That did it. The first one let go, anyway, that was so hot my pecker didn't even go down!

Not wanting to be a nosy neighbor, I only watched her for maybe three hours, then I went back down stairs.

She had closed the trunk and gone back inside anyway.

I took a shower, put on my cleanest blue jeans and shirt, found a bottle of my best wine, good stuff too, cost me almost $5 a bottle.

I headed out the door to go over there and welcome her to the neighborhood, then came to a screeching halt.

This giant guy was getting off of a motorcycle, one of those strange looking ones with handlebars way up in the air. He had on a black T-shirt with the sleeves cut off, his arms were about the same size as my waist.

He started to fiddle with his bike, so I figured that was all he was doing and I headed over to the fence. I had just hopped over it when I heard him.

I looked over my shoulder and he was coming up the walkway.

"Can I help ya, bud?" He asked.

Damn he was a big guy. Fucking skull tattoo on his left bicep was as big as my head.

"I..uhh..I wanted to give this..uhh..to her...uhhh...my new neighbor.. as a welcome to the neighborhood gift."

I was checking out the distance to my porch, one jump and I would be on my own lawn, two jumps and..

He grinned at me.

"Oh, for Marilee? Hey, thanks! Yea, we will enjoy this, that's really nice. I'm Sam." He reached out and took the bottle of wine, then stuck out his hand.

"I'm Dan, I live right here." I answered lamely, taking his hand.

Fucking paw was the size of a catcher's mitt, he damn near broke my fingers.

Then he smiled at me again, at least I think it was a smile anyway.

Both fucking arms covered with great big black tattoos, face looked like he was one of those pro wrestlers or something, scars all over his forehead, hair pulled back and tied up in a ponytail.

I smiled back, then made my escape back to my house.

So it began, Summer came along and it was a nice warm one. I watched Marilee out the window as she rubbed suntan lotion on those magnificent breasts. She always wore a bikini if it could be called that. Sometimes she would lay back and rub her belly as I peeked out through the slats in my blinds.

Oh lord her belly! Flat as a pancake, a gentle curve down to where the top of her pubic mound was hidden by a postage stamp size piece of cloth.

Brown, too, from lots of Sun. A few times I even saw a flash of white when she reached down to tug at those tiny little bottoms, I even saw a wisp of well trimmed pubic hair.

I dug out my 40 power field glasses, it was maybe 40 feet to where she lay over there so I could honest to God make out the pores in her skin.

I got do that a lot since my work was with a contractor, I mostly cut boards and popped them into place with my nail gun.

Things had been a little slow, I was finding myself sitting at home waiting for the phone to ring with a job prospect. For months I watched Marilee and Sam, her goon that was over there about every damned day.

It was obvious as hell he didn't work at all, I was thinking the only thing he ever did was lift weights.

The funny part was he usually wore a tiny black thong and from the looks of it he wasn't blessed down there much. The nickname of "tootsie roll Sam" popped into my head and stuck.

Then he had that habit of flexing his ass cheeks, one after the other. Yea, muscles on his ass cheeks, too, what did this guy do, pick up barbells with his butt? He would do that flex his ass shit in front of Marilee which always got her to giggling.

It wilted my weenie when he did that.

Damn that guy was big! I am not exactly small, and I stay in shape from lugging those huge sheets of cement board siding around all day. But this guy had shoulders that were at least three feet across.

It shot the shit out of my alpha male attitude, let me tell you.

I did have a girlfriend of my own, her name was Kathy. She packed a nice solid 25 pounds extra, and most of that was where it didn't belong.

There were no muscles on her ass. just lumps.

For one thing her idea of a date was go out to eat, then later we would go to my house. Sex with her was just...well, sex. She didn't really do anything at all, she more or less just let me have a piece.

Payment for dinner I guess. The problem was that work was slow so the dinners got to be less and less, and she was showing less and less interest in me.

Nookie seemed to be attached to a dinner somehow.

Then the weather turned off cold, I was stuck at home trying to keep the pipes from freezing up, in between yelling at the TV set cussing government for all of the ills of the world.

Fucking warming, yea, sure. Probably just some way to get more tax out of us. I did sit there and watch some silly asshole get bopped on the head with a nightstick by a cop for rioting in the streets demanding government DO something!!

Hell, that was probably the last goddamn thing we needed, government couldn't run a pay fucking TOILET if they had an entire team of professional help.

Even if the goddamn oceans were rising, it was doing it so slow that all anyone would need to do is go buy a pair of fucking boots!

Swell, go out and do something to cool the fucking planet, I was already fighting my water pipes trying to keep them thawed out and the news was saying 11 fucking degrees?

How goddamn cold did they want the fucking planet, anyway?

Jack up the fucking power rates, then cool the shit out of everything, I could see the goddamned conspiracy in that crap.

I flicked the TV channel, some talking head was yapping about it being George Bush's fault.

Probably was, too.

Things just weren't going my way, here I was with no nookie and fucking prime rib class stuff right next door, no work, no money, freezing my ass off and all they can shoot their mouths off about is how fucking hot it is?

I was well into one of my rants at the TV when the phone rang.

I was hoping it was a job, even if it did mean going outside in the cold, I had maybe $300 left in the bank and my house payment was $550.

It was Marilee. Her water was frozen up and she needed my help. No Sam around to help her, it seemed she had kicked him out?

Kicked Sam out???

Three (give or take a little) seconds later I was on her porch with my arm in the air to knock when she opened it, dragged me inside and gave me a grateful hug.

Instantly I knew there was nothing under that fuzzy blue robe but Marilee. My dick got so hard that I swear if someone tapped it with a tack hammer it would have shattered.

Either that or it froze stiff when I was outside under her house with nothing on but a shirt and my shoes and jeans.

It took me maybe 20 minutes to unfreeze the valve, my lower body stuck outside the crawl space with it 18 damn degrees outside and the wind blowing.

Back inside Marilee brought me some coffee, then she saw me shivering so she rubbed my shoulders. Next she plopped down on the floor and began to rub my feet, sitting there crosslegged with the T-shirt hiked up.

A pair of white panties were staring me in the face! She noticed the bulge in my jeans when I was forced to reach down and move it before it broke or something. A small damp spot appeared in the crotch of her white panties.

Somehow we were then going at it like rabbits, dang!

Every fucking fantasy I had ever had for the last six months came true, not only did I get to fuck her but she seemed to like it!

I no longer gave a damn about the bills or work or anything. Marilee had already asked me to come over when she got home from work, check her water again, she said.

I had me some plans to check her pipes, all right.

I did get one other phone call along towards afternoon, an honest to God job! Two whole weeks tearing down some rich guy's garage and putting up a new one.

Maybe I wasn't going to have to live in the Datsun after all, I was suddenly very happy.

The fucking clock even seemed to go faster, I had been checking it every 60 seconds or so waiting until the time Marilee was due home.

Then there she was, she slammed the car door and darted for her house, her coat tugged securely around her against the biting cold.

Not wanting to seem overly eager, I waited 20 seconds before heading over there.

Once again, the door opened before I could knock, she dragged me inside and kicked it shut.

Then she kissed me, after a few seconds she leaned back with a smile.

Then she pushed my hands away just as I was reaching for some tit.

"Hey, I want to talk to you." She said.

"OH OH!" I thought. She led me over to the couch, then sat down right across from me.

"I just wanted you to know that...I am not really that kind of girl, this morning was just a...Oh, I don't know what happened."

"It was a surprise to me too, you just looked so beautiful..and all."

Marilee beamed at that.

"You think I am pretty?" Her hand came up and flipped her hair, it fell right back to where it was.

"Yea! You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." I gushed.

"Oh, you. It's just that....I never did anything like that before, I mean..I barely know you?"

"It was like we just clicked, it was perfect, that happens sometimes. Two people that are meant for each other just....." I encouraged her.

She was acting just a little bit..standoffish? Damn, I had just got done waiting all day to fuck her some more, too.

"Well, I was feeling bad from breaking up with Sam, and then that problem with the water pipes. You were so nice to rush right over to help me, it was just...? I don't know, that was just...an accident?"

Accident? No, I really did intentionally...?

Hell, the way she was talking it almost sounded like..

No more pussy?

"It was a wonderful accident." I gave her my best smile.

"Yea, I guess so. I just was worried you would think I was one of those...easy type of women?"

"No, nothing like that. I just saw you, and was wishing..Then...we were meant for each other!"

"We need to get to really know each other...first. You won't mind, will you?" She told me.

Won't mind? Won't mind what?

Oh. No pussy, obvious now. My woody began to wilt.

Dang.

"No, it's all right. We can date and then..uhhh...hey, I got some work." I cleverly changed the subject.

"Really? That's good. What kind of work do you do, anyway?" She asked.

"I am a contractor." That was a bit of a lie, I planned on getting my license if I could ever get the $250 ahead for the application and the money up for the bond I had to post.

"Oh, wow! You can do pretty good sometimes, right?"

"Yea..uhh...sometimes." I had made over $200 in one day once but that was almost three weeks before.

"I am just a secretary, I type out forms at the insurance office."

We had a solid hour of conversation just like that, all day the fantasy had been in my head of sticking myself in Marilee again the minute she got home, but it wasn't looking like that was going to happen.

Later we had a nice dinner, Marilee could even cook pretty well. Then we spent the rest of the evening watching a movie on TV.

It became obvious that nothing was going to happen and I didn't push the issue, it hit me that she was a little bit bashful about us ending up on the carpet making love like a couple of animals.

Around 10 PM I made my excuses and went home. The next day I went to work, freezing my ass off, but it was also one of those day job deals so I got paid at the end of each day's work.

With $100 in cash in my jeans, I called Marilee the moment I got home, asked her out to dinner.

"Why don't you just come on over, I will make dinner, it's too cold to go out." She asked.

I was over there in a flash. After dinner, she poured each of us a glass of wine, I noticed the bottle looked familiar. It was the same one her boyfriend Sam had taken out of my hand a few months before.

I know it sounds strange, but over the next few weeks we actually just dated. The very first time we were even close to each other we had ended up on the carpet going at it like Rabbits, then it was like we had started all over.

We did kiss a lot, but if I tried anything at all Marilee resisted. The fact that we had had sex somehow faded into a memory, it was almost like it had happened to someone else.

During that entire time I didn't call my old girl friend Kathy, and she didn't call me. It was obvious that that was over anyway.

I also managed to finish the one job which worked itself into another one. The weather changed into the usual Oregon rain, I found myself not only working all week but also working weekends, there was a whole string of those rush contracts with deadlines.

I actually got calls right along with work, I had built a reputation of doing good work and showing up right on time, something that seems to be rare in this business.

Then came my big break, I actually got some cash ahead so I filed for my own license. Since Marilee worked at an insurance company I had her help me with the bonding.

I knew a lot of the sub contractors by then, I was pretty sure I could put together a bid. I ran some ads, in the meantime I kept right on going out on jobs.

Marilee and I kept dating. A few weeks turned into a few months.

A few months with no pussy was beginning to tell on me. I was actually starting to wonder about her. How could a woman be so hot like she had been that first and only crazy time, then somehow turn into almost a Nun on me?

I decided there was no way in hell I was ever going to figure it out. I really did like her, Marilee was the most beautiful thing in the world to me, but I was getting tired of solo sexuality.

I even thought of heading out to the clubs a few times, usually I could manage to attract something. But I was also close to dead tired when I got home each night so instead I went to bed.

At first it was just a day or so that we didn't see each other, or at least talk on the phone. Then it was several days, finally over a week.

I got completely distracted at one point, I had placed a bid on a very large house, the bid was high enough I knew I would make a pile on the deal.

If I got it. But fat chance of that, I had already bid a bunch of contracts and didn't win any of them.

The phone rang one afternoon, I got that job!

Suddenly my life became a whirlwind of subs that were late or didn't show, things broken, deliveries late, phone calls, inspectors and their damned red tags, no end of things to deal with.

Of course I had to buy materials, not exactly easy when there is no cash on hand. But the guy that owned the lumber yard knew me by then, he let me sign the ticket. I looked at the amount and almost choked, but I managed to keep a straight face.

My life changed to getting up at 4 AM and dragging home way after dark.

One inspector was a dead serious pain in the ass, he didn't like the headers for the windows, didn't like the framing job, he kept somehow being out of his office when I called. Finally I figured out he wanted his own garage rebuilt, so I bid it for him at cost.

Oddly everything was all smiles after that. He even gave me his cell phone number.

There is a learning curve in the construction business.

The truth is that running a construction project is not easy. A few times in there I was thinking things would go smoother and faster if I just did it all myself.

Around halfway through things settled down, the checks came in and went out, then one day it was done. Not as good as I had hoped but suddenly I had almost 8 grand in the bank and a nice new Dodge Magnum in the driveway with my name and logo on the side of it.

Payments for the next 5 years or so but what the hell, gotta look prosperous.

I handed the guy at the lumber yard a check, the biggest one I ever wrote in my entire life, doing my best to act like it was no big deal.

He grinned, I grinned, everybody was happy.

Within a week, I had tagged another job. It seems that one well done project, finished on time breeds another one. The whirlwind began again.

During that time I was still seeing Marilee, but less than once a week or so. Some of those were dinner dates, a couple of times we went to a concert, but that was about it.

They say that men think about sex dozens of times every hour, but that isn't true. Not with the phone ringing every 60 seconds, and a couple of dozen men to keep track of. I didn't think of sex more than once every 10-15 minutes.

One Sunday morning I woke up to the Sun shining in my window. The news said it was going to be a hot one. I glanced out the window just as Marilee came out, she had on that microscopic bikini again. I poured myself a cup of coffee, planning on going out to join her when the door opened and Sam walked out.

That was a shock to my system. I did notice he was fully dressed. He sat down in a lounge chair next to Marilee. They were talking, she kept shaking her head no. I couldn't hear what they were saying, though.

Then he seemed to be pleading, Marilee jumped up and started for the house. Sam reached out and grabbed her wrist, pulled her back. She started to struggle but this guy was huge, she had no chance.

I was out the door in a flash, I hopped the fence just as he looked up at me.

The guy was probably going to kill me but what else could I do?

"Let go of her!" I told him.

"None of your fucking business, bud." He told me.

"I think it is, let go of her!"

He let go, Marilee stepped a few feet away.

"Are you OK, Marilee?" I asked her.

She nodded, but her face was flushed. I could see she was frightened.

"Don't be manhandling the lady, Sam." I told him.

"Just what the fuck are you going to do about it, bud?" He glared at me.

"Whatever I have to." I looked right at him.

Hell, Sam was huge, a good 50 pounds on me, I prepared myself to die.

He glared at me for a moment or two.

"Not fucking worth it." He muttered, then he turned and walked away. I watched as he straddled his huge bike. He reached down and touched the starter button, I got a giggle out of that. I had always thought big bad biker types used the kick starters.

"You OK?" I asked Marilee again.

"Yes. Thank you Danny."

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Sam called me, he wanted to talk. I told him I didn't really want to go out with him any more. He just kept on, then he got mad and that is when you showed up." She stepped up to me and hugged me, her cheek turned sideways against my chest.

"Well, I think he will leave you alone now." I had a small struggle, Marilee only had on that small sunbathing outfit. Finally she let go of me and stepped back. She stood there and looked at me for a few seconds, then she burst into tears and ran back inside her house.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12