Gloria

Story Info
Widow teases, seduces teen male.
4.8k words
4.4
97.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria worked with my Mom in a department store, located in a suburb of a major East Coast city, back in the early Seventies. She was mixed-race; the warm glow of her skin and jet-black hair hinted at European, African and Native American ancestry. She and her husband Warren had no children; he took an early retirement years earlier due to failing health. Gloria was perhaps ten years younger than Warren. She had no choice but to work at two jobs, yet was always cheerful and talkative.

I used to go over to their house to mow the lawn whenever Warren wasn't up to it. Gloria occasionally asked me to pick up some sandwiches on the way over, so she wouldn't have to cook. Both of them were wonderful to me: when Warren realized he wouldn't be able to pursue his hobby of woodworking, he gave me some of his hand tools and books. I still have a tool chest and two end tables.

In October of my senior year in high school, once I turned eighteen, I got hired as a stock boy at the same store. Sometimes Gloria would be in the break room when I walked in, other times I would see her on the sales floor. Gloria often teased me, telling me with a sly wink that the young ladies couldn't get their work done when I was around. I knew she was trying to boost my confidence, and get my mind off the drudgery of menial work.

One day Mom brought Gloria home with her during lunch break. She showed her to the bedroom and bathroom, then went into the kitchen for a bite to eat. Mom explained that Gloria had been called yesterday, for a job interview this afternoon. The plan was for Gloria to change into her best dress at our house, then Mom would drop her off at the train station on the way back to work. Gloria took a half-day off from the store, which was risky.

Minutes later, Gloria came down the stairs. I had never imagined she could be so stunning, since I had only seen her in slacks and loose-fitting tops. She wore a navy blue suit with a fitted skirt, a silk blouse, white-and-navy pumps, and nylons. That suit caressed her curves perfectly: not too loose, not too tight. As they left the house, I couldn't keep my eyes off Gloria and the way her skirt hem fluttered. A tiny bit of white lace peeked out from the vent of her skirt. Exquisite perfume hung in the air. She had applied lipstick which highlighted the natural beauty of her flawless skin. That image fueled my fantasies for a long time. How I wished I could have watched her undress from her everyday clothes, then put on her pantyhose and slip! If only I had some of her lingerie to touch and sniff! I watched her step into the passenger side of the car. She looked right at me and winked, then closed the door. Moments later, alone in the house, I had the hand lotion ready for action...

A couple of weeks passed before Gloria confided to Mom that she would be leaving the store. She got the job, a major increase in pay and much better working conditions! She gave her two weeks' notice shortly thereafter, on a Friday afternoon. Deep down inside I knew she needed to find a better job than the department store, but I was going to miss practicing flirting with her.

Early in the new year, we learned that Warren had passed away. Gloria had an ambulance rush him to the ER in the middle of the night, but it was hopeless. Things had been looking up for Gloria - so good, that she was able to quit her second job, and work full-time at the new job. Then, sadly, she lost Warren. It wasn't unexpected, but sorrowful nevertheless.

When the weather got warm, Gloria stopped by the house on her way home from work. She had been able to buy a new car, and wanted to treat Mom and me to a casual dinner. We couldn't go, which pissed me off. Had to do it another day. I wanted to gaze at her, mentally undress her, fantasize about taking her to bed. That day, she wore a lightweight dress with a floral print, which flowed around her legs with every spring breeze. I caught the scent of that exquisite perfume again. I walked with her from the front door to her car, wanting to prolong the moment. She told me to remember her lawn needed to be mowed. I nodded, thinking to myself that her pussy needed to be stroked, caressed, kissed, satisfied. I opened the driver's side door for her, but stood where I could get a view up her dress. She smoothed the back of her dress, stepped in, and parted her knees ever so slightly while swinging her legs under the steering wheel. I saw her slip and upper thighs, but not her panties. She looked me right in the eye, knowing exactly what I was doing. My face turned scarlet red. She was grinning, with the tip of her tongue touching her lower lip. I felt the blood slam into my dick, stiffening with the force of a runaway train. She told me not to forget, then pulled away from the curb. The wetness of jizz soaked my undershorts. I walked back to the front door, awkwardly trying to hide the erection and stain.

In June I graduated from high school. Gloria didn't attend the party, but sent a card, wishing that all my dreams would come true. My dream was that her cash gift would be used to take her to a motel.

Early in August I was preparing to go away to college. My high school romance ended with a fizzle just before graduation, and I wasn't having any luck hooking up with anyone else. I couldn't afford to go to the shore for the week with my friends. I held out hope that college would bring new friends, new experiences, and an abundance of pussy. In the sweltering heat of the humid summer, however, I wasn't optimistic about anything improving real soon.

Before noon one Saturday, the phone rang. "Hello? Gloria! Hi! How are you? Good, doing great! No, she's not here, she went shopping. I don't know, maybe in an hour? I'll let her know you called. Yeah? Uh, yeah, I can do that. When? Sure. No, no, I'm not busy. I can leave here in a little bit. Do you have enough gas for the mower, or do I have to get some? OK. OK. So, I'll be there by one. OK. See you. Bye." (click)

I scribbled a note, explaining I went out and would be back later. Left it on the kitchen table. On the way to Gloria's, everything seemed surreal. I told myself it wouldn't happen, that I was fooling myself. I just couldn't get those images out of my mind, though: lingerie, lips, thighs, tongue. Lonely pussy. Lovely, lonely pussy.

Got to her house just before one o'clock. I played it cool, trying to be on my best behavior. After all, this was my Mom's friend. If Gloria told Mom I tried to get into her pants, my life would turn to shit. I figured I really didn't have much of a chance anyway, since Gloria probably started dating already. She had to be dating. Lots of men with real jobs, real money, real lives would be after her. Oh well. My fantasy, yes. My reality, no.

We chatted a bit in the kitchen, then I went out to mow the lawn. It didn't take long, since the summer heat slowed the lawn's growth. I put the mower back in the little shed, then knocked on the back door.

Gloria opened the door, and I walked into the kitchen. It took a second or two for my eyes to adjust to the relative darkness, coming indoors from the bright sunlight. To my delight, Gloria had gotten dressed up. She was wearing a really attractive sun dress. Better yet, she was wearing pantyhose! She brought over two glasses of sweetened iced tea. We sat at the kitchen table. The radio was tuned to a jazz station, volume turned down low. I was sweating, and the air conditioning felt so good. I wiped my face with a bandanna, and brushed some grass off my forearm. Looking at her legs, then my feet, I asked if it was OK to take off my dirty sneakers. Yes, she said, and your socks if you want to. I sat there in my bare feet, drained the glass of iced tea. Gloria brought another.

"When are you going away to college?"

"Not next weekend, but the weekend after. Probably early on Saturday."

"Looking forward to it?"

"Um, yeah, I guess, I mean, it'll be different, and I'm sure as soon as I find my way around, you know, like the places to eat in town, it'll be cool."

"Where are you going to live?"

"In a dorm. All freshmen have to live on campus. I got a work-study scholarship, so I'd rather live close by, instead of driving or bumming a ride."

"Are you taking your car?"

"Uh, yeah, but I'm not supposed to. Freshmen aren't allowed because there's not enough parking on campus, but I know someone who's gonna let me park at their place off-campus. Everybody does it, so yeah, I'll be OK."

"Did you ever find what you were looking for?"

I paused, not knowing what Gloria meant. I just looked at her with a puzzled expression on my face.

She leaned forward, and touched my knee. "Bobby, you know. Do you remember the day I came over your house?"

"Yeah?"

"You were looking for something?" My face turned scarlet red again. I knew what she meant now.

"Yeah, um, I'm sorry about that."

"Bobby, listen. With women, you just can't take what you like, when you like. If a woman wants to share, she will, but you can't do what you did."

"I'm sorry. Uh, my curiosity got the best of me, um, it was stupid."

"No, no, no. Everybody is curious, OK? What happened to that girl you were seeing?"

"I dunno. Nothing. I mean, there was nothing there, just when we were in high school."

"Are you bashful around girls?"

"No, no, um, but sometimes I don't know how to act. I mean, I'm not a football player or nothing, not real popular I mean, and sometimes I, um, I don't know what to say or do. I get laughed at, and... I don't know, I don't know what to do. Or say."

"But you were OK at the store."

"Yeah, well, that was different. You're OK to talk to, but when the girls get in their little groups and giggle and laugh, you know, I guess they're laughing about me."

"Well. It's always been that way. Don't worry. Boys talk about girls, girls talk about boys and girls and everything. Right?"

"Right."

The warmth of Gloria's hand on my knee had my heart racing, blood flowing. I could feel my mouth getting dry, my chest getting red and blotchy. My dick was swelling.

"Bobby, have you ever seen a girl? A woman?"

"No. Not in real life, no." She must have thought I was a real loser, eighteen years old and never saw a pussy, still a virgin.

Gloria hiked her dress halfway up her thighs, still seated. I saw the lace of her slip, and caught a whiff of her body aroma.

"Are you OK?" She giggled.

"Yes," I said breathlessly.

"You can't say anything to anyone. Ever."

"I know."

"I mean it. Promise me."

"Gloria, I promise, um, I'll never ever say anything to anyone. Ever."

We sat in silence, eyes locked. I looked down, right at her crotch. Finally she spoke.

"OK, you can look up my dress. Don't touch, just look." I slid to the floor, legs to the side, with my face almost touching her knees. She held the dress taut, then parted her knees slightly. I saw her inner thighs. She parted her knees a little more. I could see the place where her pantyhose changed color. I took a deep breath, savoring the warm smells of nylon, cotton and feminine juices. Finally, she moved her knees a little further apart, the triangle of panty becoming visible beneath the pantyhose.

"Is that what you were looking for?"

"Yes. Yes!" She crossed her legs, then uncrossed them. She kept her knees slightly apart, showing her panties again. Gloria just smiled at me, then leaned forward and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Can I see more?" She giggled. "OK, listen. Just do what I tell you. Come on. Come on."

Gloria stood up, and walked away from the table toward the dining room. I followed obediently. She walked into the bathroom, handing me a damp washcloth. "Go ahead and wipe the grass off of yourself. I was aware of a huge, powerful erection and a wet spot in my undershorts again. I took off my t-shirt, revealing a blotchy chest. I did a quick wipe of my face, arms, and chest. Gloria wiped the sweat off my back. The chill from the air conditioning felt refreshing. She left the washcloth in the sink, the t-shirt on the window sill, then led me into her bedroom. She walked to the far side of the bed, and pulled the sheets and cover down. I did the same on my side. She sat, removed her shoes, then stood up facing me. She started unbuttoning her dress, then stopped. "Come here." I walked around the foot of the bed. "Unbutton my dress." I started at the top, working my way down the front, hands grazing between her breasts. I could see her bra, then the waistband of her half-slip. After I loosened the final button, she shrugged her shoulders, and let the dress fall. She stepped out of the puddled dress, and draped it across the back of a chair.

"Do you want me to take your bra off for you?" I asked, hardly believing that I was speaking those words.

"No, not yet. Let me take the slip and pantyhose off." She worked her thumbs under the waistband of her slip, thrusting her ass back, then sliding it down the curve of her hips. She stepped out of it, also draping it across the chair. Next, she worked her thumbs into the waistband of her pantyhose. She wiggled it down, sat on the edge of the bed, then removed one leg at a time. They wound up being tossed in a beige clump on the seat of the chair. She faced me, revealing a beige satin soft-cup bra. Her matching beige panties, mid-rise, had lace scalloping above the leg openings and just below the waistband. I could see, faintly, a slight shadow of hair in the crotch.

Gloria looked me in the eye, moved closer, then put her hand on my erection. She smiled, and reached with both hands to the small of my back. My erection was pressed against her as she reached down to squeeze my butt cheeks. I got a kiss on the lips, then she had her hands inside the waistband of my shorts. Down went the gym shorts, followed by my undershorts. I stepped out, leaving them on the floor. My erection was glistening from the excitement. Gloria turned to pull the drapes closed, revealing an ass with a fantastic shape. "OK," she said, "help me take my bra off." I reached for the shoulder straps, but she said "No, go around back." I used both hands to unhook the bra, savoring the sensation of her breasts rubbing against my chest. She wiggled out of the shoulder straps, stepping back momentarily to let the bra fall. It landed on my erection, hanging in mid-air. It was soft and warm, but Gloria just laughed. She tossed the bra over her shoulder with a flourish, neither of us caring where it landed. Her nipples stood out proudly, thankful for being released. Only her panties remained in place, so I went for it. I lowered my head to her abdomen, planting a little kiss on her belly. I dragged my tongue down to the waistband and tried to grab it in my teeth, but Gloria had stepped back slightly. The feminine juices smelled delicious rising from her pussy! "Bobby," she said, "look at me. OK? Promise me again that you won't say anything. OK?" "Gloria! Yes, I promise, really and truly, that I won't say a thing." Our eyes locked again. "In the bed," she commanded me. I sat on the edge near her, and scooted to the other side. That exquisite perfume she wore for special occasions was present on the sheets and pillows. Finally, she put her fingers down the front of her pretty panties. With one move, she pushed them down to below her knees. They fell the rest of the way to the floor. Pussy! There it was, not the thick patch I had expected, but a lovingly trimmed and manicured muff. I could easily see the vertical smile, with obvious moisture near the labia. I moved to the side of the bed closest to her, my eyes mere inches from her pussy lips. A faint aroma of pee mingled in with the love juices, which I found exciting.

Gloria placed one knee on the edge of the bed, then sat down. She extended her legs toward the foot of the bed, then reached for my erection. "You can finish inside me, OK?" I nodded, expecting to shoot a load clear into the next county before long. She got on her back, then parted her legs slightly. I placed one knee between her legs, then she opened a little wider. I got both of my knees between hers. She pulled her knees toward the ceiling, and for the first time I saw the inner lips of her pussy. I wanted to put my face right in the middle of it, but Gloria told me "No, just come up here and kiss me." I did, with all the gentleness I could. I knew not to kiss aggressively or sloppily, so I just placed my mouth upon hers. My dick was right on top of her hot, wet pussy. "Make love to me, Bobby," she moaned. With a gentle push, I felt the head of my dick make contact with her pussy lips. It slid right into a delicious, tantalizing world of warmth and wetness. I felt my balls pressed between us, also conscious of her love juices slathered all over our loins. I withdrew slightly then pushed right back in. "Slower," she said. "Oh Bobby, give me the long stroke, stay in me, then give it to me sloooow!" "For you, Gloria, yes!" I exclaimed. I really thought I was expected to pound it in there aggressively, but I learned a valuable lesson: Pleasing a woman sexually can also involve savoring every square inch of her body, slowly and gently. Gloria wanted it as badly as I wanted it, and neither wanted it to end too quickly.

I had my hands under her ass, admiring her breasts from above as they heaved with delight. Went back down to kiss her, enjoying the intense heat radiating from both of our chests. She alternated between clenching her legs tight around me, and loosening her grip. I could not believe I had a willing female beneath me, telling me how she wanted to be fucked, revealing the truths about how to please a woman. Her breathing picked up tempo just as I felt that familiar sensation deep inside my pelvis. The cum rushed out of me in those delicious spasms, while Gloria made soft, sweet panting noises. She clenched me with her legs tighter than before, then shuddered while getting a little louder. She held me inside her during the deepest part of the thrust, while I rubbed circles against her clitoris. I couldn't believe that my erection was beginning to soften. She knew, and released her legs. I rolled to my side, facing Gloria. Her hair was a little sweaty, nipples still erect, and we were both panting. "Bobby, you made me so happy now, did you know that?" She squeezed me, kissed my nose.

"Gloria, you made ME so happy! I'm glad we did it, I'm glad it was with you, yeah!"

"I needed it SO bad, it's been so long..."

"I thought I'd never do it! At least, not anytime soon."

She kissed me again, then scooted to her side of the bed. "Now you know all about women, right?" She giggled at me, then stood up. "I'll be right back," she said.

"Where are you going?"

"In the bathroom," she said. "I want to clean up a little, and I have to pee."

"Let me help you with that." I couldn't believe I had the balls to say what I did.

"What? Wash me?"

"No, no. Um, Gloria, um, can I watch you pee?"

"Watch me pee?"

"Yeah, pleeeease? Um, that's something else about women I've never seen."

She paused. I really thought I fucked up royally that time. Shit.

"Why?"

"I just wanna see it. It's, you know, one of those taboo things, right? Not supposed to talk about it in polite society? Sorry, I just don't know much about those secret female places and things, and, um, who else can I trust to give me an answer? I mean, I don't want to get busted peeking inside someone's window, or through a keyhole. I want it to be somebody I know showing me."

"I know what you mean, I... I never had anybody ask me to do that before." She looked away for a moment, then said, "All right, you can watch. You're still going to keep quiet about everything, remember." I followed her into the bathroom. She sat down, then opened her legs just enough for me to see her stream begin. "I can't open too wide, it'll splatter all over." She laughed, and told me "I tried that a few times, when I was little, and once out in the woods. I wanted to do just what the boys did, but without a weenie!" The first drops gave way to a strong, golden flow. A couple of tiny golden drops attached themselves to her pubic hair right along the labia. The pee hit the water, making the familiar sound, creating bubbles in the process. The stream slowed to a trickle, then just a few drops. It stopped. She reached over to the toilet paper holder, and gathered a few sheets in her hand. I stopped her. "May I?" She gave me the paper, and said, "Don't be rough. Just go easy, easy. You only have to make one pass, from front to back, toward my bottom. Or you can just dab at it, that'll work." I did exactly as she said, gently pressing against the smile several times. Made sure I got the stray drops caught in the hair too. Dropped the damp paper in the bowl. She stood up, closed the lid, and flushed. "Is that what you wanted?" asked Gloria. "Yeah, pretty much. I really wanted to see the actual secret hidden opening do its thing, but I see how that could get messy." "Well, you were gentle," said Gloria. "Maybe next time."

12