Gloria's Second Wedding Ch. 02

Story Info
Gloria's mom says her daughter needs screwing.
3.8k words
4.56
18.8k
1
2

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buck arrived for Sunday lunch and Amelia West practically launched herself out on to the front porch when answering the doorbell to kiss him flush on the mouth and to push against him. That rather hot welcome left Buck thinking if her daughter didn't want him perhaps he could consider taking her mom to bed. That's providing if women in their mid-fifties still did it.

Amelia took him through the living room and out to the patio where she screeched, "Gloria look who's arrived."

Buck had three possible scenarios in mind: The worst would be Gloria wouldn't recognize him, the most humiliating would be her yelling go away she didn't want him here or she could yell in triumph that Buck Buxton had arrived to apologize for claiming her virginity all those years ago."

Actually it turned out more like a Hollywood movie comedy.

"Omigod, Buck... Buck Buxton of my teenage years of notoriety," Gloria yelled. "Oh welcome Buck. How wonderful to see you again."

She stepped forward to meet him but the woman who'd backed up behind her was standing on the hem of Gloria's floor length patio dress. It was largely ripped from her but she walked on bravely with most of the bodice intact and a strip of the dress handing over her rear. People around her including her mother looked rather shocked until Buck coming forward yelled, "Is there a dressmaker in the house?"

Everyone cracked up.

Obviously encouraged, he said calmly, "God Gloria you have fabulous legs. Thanks for choosing to display them to me. Have you any more clothing to remove?"

Face flaming, "No naughty boy Buck. You haven't changed much in fourteen years, always the party entertainer."

They hugged and kissed and Buck led Gloria off to step inside the house where she hurried off to change.

Amelia took over. "Everyone this is Buck Buxton, a dear friend of this family. Some of you will have seen the story in yesterday's newspaper that he's the chosen candidate of the United Citizen's Association to contest our city's upcoming mayoral election."

Buck had to stop his mouth falling open. He'd not seen Saturday morning's newspaper. It was still on his front porch where it had been thrown, and remained uncollected.

He cringed but waved and the other guests clapped politely.

As nibbles were being passed around and guests were handed a choice of juice, mineral water or French champagne, a woman button-holed Buck and said, "Well Buck, what are you going to do about the quality of our city water?"

Buck hadn't a clue what she was on about because he cleaned his teeth with water but never drank the stuff.

"Fix it," he smiled.

The woman smiled at him happily and said he had her vote.

Buck was astonished he'd been announced as a candidate without consultation or even knowing if the party endorsing his candidacy was acceptable to him. Who the fuck did those band of people think they were proposing him as their candidate without a pre-selection process and without identifying their aims and objectives to him and advising what they expected in return from him for their endorsement? It was so fucking Mickey Mouse. Woops that probably was objectionable comment to Mickey Mouse.

Amelia West handed Buck a glass of champagne and asked what did he think of Thelma Eliot.

The name only partly registered and Amelia noticed his blank look and said, "My sister-in-law Thelma Eliot. You must have had dialogue with her because she's president of the United Citizen's Association that will be endorsing you as a mayoral election candidate.

"Oh Mrs Eliot of course. Um she's a complex woman," Buck said vaguely.

"Oh exactly. You certainly know how to sum up people Buck. You'll have my vote."

Eh?

Cool lips kissed just under his left ear.

Eh?

"So you think I have wonderful legs?" Gloria cooed into that ear.

"Yeah and great tits," he said in abandonment, wondering what the hell was going on with these people.

"Oooh, you have my vote," Gloria simpered, pushing one of the aforementioned into his arm.

At the same time she did that, Buck thought he caught a whiff of Gloria's pussy and he was immediately blessed/dammed with an iron-cored erection. He hurried off to the bathroom to cower in isolation.

God what was happening? It was like a nightmare being caught up in an invasion of the Little People who'd taken over his brain.

Buck unzipped and leant over the sink and allowed cold water to flow over his erection.

He'd not locked the door and an elderly woman swept into the bathroom. Probably she was Gloria's grandmother. She took one look at the thick erection and said, "Bejesus can I have a suck on that?"

"No, for goodness sake no. What is it with you people?"

"Well I shall think twice before I vote for you Buck. You are so rude," she said, hitching up the back of her dress and sitting on the john and staring at him putting his limp penis away as she twinkled.

Back on the patio, Gloria's father Jack handed Buck a beer and introduce Gloria's Uncle Clem.

"What will you stand for if elected?" Clem asked, leaving Buck thinking he'd not had time to plan strategy.

So he said lamely, "Progress."

"You have my vote buddy," Clem said and dug his brother in the ribs and ordered him to stop fence sitting.

"And mine," Jack sighed. "Actually you could just sit and do nothing once elected and be no worse than the useless jerk who's vegetated in office after over-staying."

Gloria emerged wearing long pants and although she smiled at Buck didn't talk to him alone throughout the afternoon and nor did she sit with him during lunch. He didn't mind because what else could her bumbling seducer of fourteen years ago expect?

Buck left at 3:00 before the females became too drunk and began pestering him. Gloria's grandmother made him nervous at the way she kept staring at him.

Amelia kissed him on the front porch and he could feel her tongue tip pushing against his lips.

Jesus.

"Try to date Gloria darling. She needs some damn hard screwing."

"I only date these days for companionship," he said and at that Amelia let forth a hee-haw laughed that made Buck break-free of her hold and step back and just as well because at that moment Gloria stepped through the doorway.

"Mom you are drinking too much."

Amelia hiccupped and said, "Well I'll leave you too lovebirds alone."

"God mothers can be so embarrassing," Gloria said. "Sorry about that."

"No it's fine. She'd having a great time. And you?"

"Yes I really have. It's great having friends and family around me and the bonus came when you arrived."

"You're looking really great."

"Well I'd expect you to say that. I now have lines in my facial skin, I'm developing fat under my chin and my thighs are thickening."

"Your tits and ass have become bigger."

"Yes and that too."

"I think that's wonderful. You look so ready to pluck."

"What?" Gloria said, frowning.

"I remember you as being long, thin and looking a little ungainly but you did have nice tits. Now you look all-woman."

"Are you insane?"

"Gloria you look adorable. You are entering your prime. Live with it, enjoy it. Oh I was sad to hear about your divorce," Buck said, holding out his hand. "Come out to my vehicle."

"Buck I'm not having sex with you. Christ it's daylight and you're parked on the street."

"I brought you a present."

"The invitation said no presents."

"Fuck edicts like that."

Gloria giggled and walked with him, not resisting.

"What is it?" Gloria said, looking at the long thin box, wrapped in purple paper and tied with a pink bow.

"Open it and find out."

He watched as she undid the bow and hung the ribbon around her neck and then she unleashed and ripped off the paper and gasped, "Oh my very own fly fishing rod and reel. Oooh it's an Orvis set."

"Yeah with a medium action and the rod is a four-piece suitable for packing. If you remember in the summer when we were seventeen we attended Cecil Lime's fishing school together that went for two weeks and you were really into it."

"I still do fishing occasionally with dad and use one of his St Croiz rods. Oh this is a beautiful gift, really beautiful. Here let me kiss you."

There was no tonguing and Gloria broke away looking flushed.

"You were squeezing a breast."

"Guilty," Buck said, "But I make no apology."

"None expected. I suppose this is your way of getting me out in the wilds alone?"

"Yes and a great idea don't you think? If you don't think so then bring along your dad."

"I'll go fishing with you alone, with emphasis on fishing."

"That's great. Let's start with half-day trips and work up."

"It would have to be weekends. I'm thinking of getting a job."

"Well I won't influence you. Half-day trips at first and then it's over to you to make suggestions. I have another month before I begin campaigning."

Driving home thinking about shafting Gloria out in the wilds, Buck suddenly had a great idea. Gloria's father had told him she'd graduated in media communications and had been working in public relations in her husband's company until the time of their divorce. Buck thought at the right moment he'd ask Gloria to become his full-time campaign manager.

Buck dropped a hand over his dick. Did he wish to shaft Gloria, so what if she were carrying a bit of extra weight?

Answer: yes. He squeezed his dick.

Did he really respect Gloria?

Buck unconsciously placed that hand back on the steering wheel as he thought, yes definitely.

He thought he was miserable living alone and fucking young Stacey and/or her mom was not the answer. If Betty and Harold found out he'd shafted their daughter and Betty found out he'd repeatedly shafted Stacey that couple, his neighbors, would write him off as an asshole.

An hour later when watching TV Buck took a call from Pamela, Stacey's mom, who wanted to know when did he want her to call on him.

"Pamela I'm sorry, but..."

"Are just like so many other men. You get it once and that's the end."

"Pamela let's be friends huh? If your parents found out you were having an affair with me they would cut me off."

"But you are so good at it," she whined.

"Just friends Pamela."

"Oh well okay. What about Stacey."

"Just friends with her too, right?"

"Yes."

"You were a great fuck Pamela."

"Oh was I?" she said brightly. "It's hard to get men to talk about it after the event. One usually can't find out what they really think."

Pamela said she had to go and that was it. No tears.

A little later a woman called.

"Hi I'm Brett Lime's wife Jessie."

"Oh hi Jessie, Brett mentioned he had a family."

"If elected as mayor would do you promise to do about children's substandard play facilities in council managed parks?"

"Investigate and get them upgraded."

"Oooh you have my vote. Brett had mentioned he'd met you and I got your number off him. I remember you at the high school track meet when you were an intermediate kid and yet broke the school record in the senior cross country."

"Well the seniors had a poor crop that year."

"And so that allowed you to finish in record time?"

"Well I... huh? Oh I see what you mean. I'm surprise you remembered."

"Actually the record you broke was set by my father when he was a senior at our high school. My sister is home on vacation. I'm calling to invite you to dinner with us."

"Well that's mighty kind of you..."

She's engaged to be married."

"Oh in that case I happily accept."

Jessie laughed. "Brett told me how he fell out with you over Katie some sixteen years ago. If you manage to make a home run with Anna I won't mind."

"Good god Jessie..."

"She may no longer be on heat by this time tomorrow. Good night."

"Um..."

The phone clicked.

Buck mopped his forehead. God had sleepy Brixton Junction become the new Peyton Place?

Brett called.

"Thanks for accepting the dinner invitation. I just want you to know that if Anna takes to you then be in. Jessie is scared Anna will hit on me."

"What's got Anna this way?"

"The three of us got a bit drunk last night and your name came up and, look I'm sorry about this. Jessie and I got rather carried away and talked about all of your real and alleged sexual exploits when you used to live here. Anna had thought the stories about college guys fucking the girlfriend's mom were just stupid stories and..."

"Oh shit, I get the picture."

"Are you brave enough to come tomorrow night?"

"Yeah but my dick's staying behind my zip."

"Gloria's been in for her first free casting lesson."

"Well no way... um... how did she go?"

"Pretty good really as I knew she would. Her dad is a cracker with the fly rod but like most men he concentrated on telling her what she should do without telling her about why is was done that way and without describing the dynamics involved. Women like all the details. They are unwilling to fly blind like most men are."

"I more or less knew that."

"Yes and probably less rather than more. She is all woman pal."

"Yeah, I rather gather that."

Brett laughed and said it was the most novel pre-seduction strategy he'd ever heard of. Now where were we?"

"Guess who's coming for dinner."

"Oh yes. Well?"

"I'm prepared to play ball but you and Jessie will be owe me."

"No problems. I can help with strategy and Jessie is an attorney so can be your legal adviser and act for you in areas that become sticky. She's already said part of the electorate won't be happy with an unmarried mayor so if you are shafting Gloria by then it will be to your advantage."

Frowning Buck asked did Jessie say shafting.

"Actually I think she said dating. Look as your strategist I'd suggest you time Gloria's wedding for the Saturday after the election."

"Why?"

"Half the voters are women and women enjoy being kept on the hook with romance in the air."

"Who will Gloria marry?"

"Jesus Buck. Are you really that thick?"

* * *

It was still daylight and the front door was ajar when he rang the doorbell of the Lime's home.

A 3-year old blondie in a party dress arrived and said, "Hello."

Buck scooped her up and said, "Hi Katie, I didn't know you were such a big girl." He walked in and turned into the living room as Katie said she was three.

A really good-looking blonde hurried out of the kitchen and gaped.

"Buck?"

"Yes are you Katie's older sister?"

The mother giggled. "I'm Jessie."

"Hi Jessie, I knew by your voice on the phone you'd be gorgeous."

"And what about me? And how the hell did Katie allow you to pick her up? She only allows her parents and grandparents to lift her."

"I just lifted her giving her a question to answer. It's called technique Anna. Small kids are no as sophisticated as we think. If you catch them by surprise without alarming them in all probability they'll accept it. Look I'll demonstrate. I'll put Katie down and attempt to lift her without dialogue. Here we go."

Katie was lifted without protest, placed an arm round Buck's neck and beamed at her mom.

"Um so much for theory," Buck said, shaking his head.

The sisters laughed.

"Buck this is my younger sister Anna Copeland."

"Hi Anna. You're very pretty if I may say so."

"You may but my sister is the beauty of the family."

"That might be so but is there a downside to being called very pretty?"

"Um n-o-o-o."

"Am I pretty?" Katie asked.

"No way."

"But everyone says I'm pretty. So what am I?"

"You look in the mirror and say am I pretty and if you believe that you are then you are pretty and it doesn't matter was anyone else says about how you look."

"You are funny and you are not good looking like daddy."

"I know that because I look in the mirror and I say, you are not good looking like Katie's daddy."

"Mommy can we keep Buck. He's funny."

"Well just for tonight dear. We won't want you being reeducated."

"What's that?"

Buck quipped, "Hearing too much funny stuff."

"Oh."

"Out here Buck."

"Go to Auntie Anna Katie and tell her to be funny."

Buck thrust the child at Anna who took her and Buck winked at Jessie who was looking at him shaking her head in wonderment as Katie said, "Aunt Anna I'm waiting for you to be funny."

Brett said, "Grab a beer from the fridge buddy. I'm taking the skin off this smoked trout."

Jessie entered behind Buck and shook her head when Buck offered her a bottle of beer.

"Darling could you hear all of that amazing carry on?"

"Yeah and what's the surprise? I told you if you expect Buck to behave like you expect then expect to be surprised."

"Yes you did. God no one has ever won Katie over so adroitly as that and that includes both grandmothers."

Buck grinned. "It's dead simple Jessie. Katie made her thirty second assessment and decided she liked me."

"What was your career Buck before you returned to this hole?"

"I designed kitchens for many years and then became and executive of the company I worked for then became it's general manager, grew the business, was head-hunted a couple of times and then negotiated the takeover of the last company as required by the principal owners and that left me jobless and thinking about coming back here and going fishing."

"This kitchen is an abominating in design isn't it?"

"Well Jessie the first thing is to know what you like and what you want, understand the difference between those two things and then advance from there. Some great kitchen designs have left women wishing they'd not stepped up from the homely kitchen they used to love and more or less had forgiven its deficiencies."

"Could you redesign this kitchen in sketches and we'd take it to someone to draw up the design?"

"Yes I'd be willing to do that. The one thing this room has is space. But first of all you both have to be agreed you want a new kitchen and then I'll sit down with you and talk through your ideas and my ideas. Then I begin sketching."

"Brett?"

"Sounds good to me baby."

"Right discuss when you wish to start," Brett said. "I'll take a drink into Anna."

"Oh it's all quiet in there. Katie will have gone to sleep on Anna's knee. You go in and chat and I'll make her a martini and then take Katie off to bed."

Buck reappeared and said they weren't there.

"Oh god, Anna will have tried to put Katie to bed. There will be a huge scene."

The two women reappeared beaming.

"Anna got Katie into bed without any problem, asking her questions like you did Buck. Then she read Katie to sleep and was just sitting and watching her like a loving aunt when I entered. Oh it was such a wonderful sight. I guess Brett we are guilty of having molly-coddled Katie too much, stifling the rate of her growth in independence."

Jessie stepped up to Buck and kissed him softly on the lips and said, "Thank you for your parental guidance you lovely man."

"You have a lovely daughter."

"Oooh may I have one of those kisses," Anna said, throwing herself against Buck.

He kissed her gently but what the other two couldn't see was his out-of-sight hand cupped a chunk of the base of her butt and squeezed quite hard.

"Omigod," Anna whispered as she pulled away from him.

But if Jessie hadn't seen anything untoward she must have received some sort of look from her sister or else was very intuitive.

"You two amuse yourselves in here while Brett and I prepare the entrees," Jessie said, closing the door behind her.

"Omigod," Anna gasped through an open mouth and rushed Buck.

He grinned, stuck down a hand and cupped her pussy and Anna humped against his hand and sank her tongue into his mouth as he bent over and kissed her, open mouthed.

"Get your hand in and touch pussy," she groaned.

God, he thought. She was on heat. She was leaking.

He soon had three fingers in, squelching around.

"Oh that's such a disgusting sound," she giggled.

12