Gloria's Second Wedding Ch. 03

Story Info
Gloria sighs, Buck fucking Buxton.
3k words
4.67
12.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two nights later, with the kitchen conference over and Anna had again put Katie to bed and sleep successfully, the four of them began on the two bottles of French champagne Buck had picked up on the way over and they had a magnificent evening, finishing with two of Brett's favorite reds reserved for special occasions.

Buck made the final toast.

"Thanks Brett and Jessie for receiving me so warmly into your family fold and you Anna, thanks for being a real hot lover and such a lovely lady. I wish you the greatest happiness in your marriage and get stuck in with Rex to give real zip to his business. I've told you several things to consider and you can always email me for further suggestions or advice. Goodbye lovely lady, stay in here after we drink this toast and then that's it. No wailing at the front gate."

"I'll be fine," Anna sniffed.

"To us," offered Buck and the other three replied indulgently, "To us."

He kissed Anna and smacked her ass and she squealed.

Buck kissed Jessie who was flushed with liquor and she wanted her ass smacked.

He shook his head laughing but changed his tune when Brett said, "She wants you to do it buddy."

The slap made Jessie really squeal and red-faced she said, "God I must have sounded like a whore?"

"No way," Buck said and Brett said no way.

Buck then left and he was pleased when glancing back saw Anna waving and smiling. She wasn't crying and that made him feel good. All she'd wanted was sex and that was good too.

Brett called Buck next morning. He'd left at daylight and was miles up Ryman Valley on a fitness hike.

"We've just dropped Anna off at the airport. She asked us to tell you she's very happy to be returning home and wants you to know that time with you produced some of the best moments of her life."

"Well thanks for that and thanks for allowing it to happen."

"Thanks pal. Here's Jessie."

"Hi Buck. Brett has been talking to me about your run for election. I'm prepared to donate my time to be your legal consultant and to act for you legally where necessary."

"That's really great Jessie. Look I can afford to pay for your billing."

"Thanks Buck but it's my contribution toward getting this city the new mayor it needs."

"That's really great. Um is Brett..."

"Accepting the invitation to be your campaign strategist? Yes and here's Katie to say hi."

"Hi Buck. I say you are very good looking. Aunt Anna really likes you didn't she?"

"Yes and she likes you even more. Bye Katie and thanks for talking to me."

"That's okay. Bye."

Buck put down his phone and thought there must be a phone tower in the area to make phone reception that good. He decided after the events of recent days he'd never been this happy for a very long time. It felt like he was being accepted into the community.

He remained sitting on a log and called Gloria.

"Hi Buck. I've just walked in to the hairdresser's hoping you might call today suggesting we go out to dinner tomorrow night or whenever."

"Tomorrow night sounds fine but what say I cook dinner?"

"That would be lovely," she said carefully. "And then what?"

"Gloria darling, that's entirely up to you. Oh could you keep the Saturday after the week of the elections free?"

"Okay I have my electronic diary with me. Goodness knows why. No I'm not working I rarely use it. What will the date be?"

Buck told her.

""Right I have it. What do I write in?"

"Gloria's 2nd Wedding."

He heard the gasp.

"What? Are you crazy? Who would marry me?"

"Have you had any recent proposals?"

"No and none is likely."

Buck said calmly, "Gloria please write that info in and leave details blank."

"Are you thinking of proposing?"

"Have you written in that info?"

"Yes."

"Well let's see how we go and if you become interested in receiving a proposal from me, whether I win or lose the election."

"You can't leave this hanging like this."

"Well I have and I think nothing can be done to erase the possibility."

"Omigod this is insane."

"Well at least it gives you something to think about. Now the real reason I'm calling is to ask you to become my fulltime campaign manager and head my campaign team. I suggest payment based on a salary of $50,000 and the position terminates on the night the final election result for the mayoralty is declared."

"I-I don't know what to say."

"Think about it and talk to me tomorrow night when you come to dinner."

"God this is so crazy. Um could we switch dinner to tonight? I couldn't go another day waiting to talk to you about this."

"That's fine. Do you really like sex Gloria?"

"What!"

"Oh sorry. I'm guilty of putting another idea into your head. We really must set up some fishing dates."

"Oh glory be, something I can handle. Yes that will be fine. I'll pick you up any time you suggest."

"Your vehicle is not four-wheel drive. I'm thinking Skipper's Pool."

"Oh yes. Lovely. God why am I speaking so nicely to you?"

"Bye sexy lady," he said and cut the call, hoping she could handle this aggressiveness.

Gloria called back immediately and said calmly, "You're an asshole" and cut the call.

Buck grinned. He'd definitely not been given something to think about with that message. She was riled up, in danger of being shaken out of her lassitude.

* * *

Gloria's regular hairdresser bought her coffee and apologized about the wait.

"No problem Debbie, I have calls to make."

She called her mom.

"Mom he's angling to marry me?"

"Who is?"

"Buck fucking Buxton."

"But he can't be interested in you. He wants to become mayor."

"Oh thanks very much," Gloria said.

Amelia rallied. "I shouldn't have said that."

"No you shouldn't have. Apologize."

"I'm sorry darling I can imagine he'd be very interested in your butt."

"Mom!"

"Covering it in kisses is all that I meant. Tell me about it all darling."

"Well, well. A thousand bucks a week for playing nursemaid is pretty good isn't it?"

"Very generous and I have a suspicion about what he wants from his nursemaid."

"Well he's male darling and we all know what males want."

Gloria sighed. "Mom he's asked me to make a diary note for the Saturday after elections week."

"What sort of note?"

"All he would say was to write in 'Gloria's 2nd wedding'. I told him I had received no proposal and all he said was he might, that it would depend on me."

"This sounds so crazy."

"Ah at last I can agree with you mother."

"Has he become demented?"

"I have to say no. Something tells me he expects to win the election and he's damn sure he'll marry me the following second Saturday following the election."

"Is that what you want?"

"I have no idea. You tell me."

"I don't really know what to say."

"Yeah right. As they say, watch this space. Bye mom and please kept this conversation to yourself until I say you can spread the rumor."

"Very well dear."

"Mom I really mean that."

"Oh all right dear. My lips are sealed."

Gloria asked her gum-chewing hairdresser for advice.

Debbie listened and then said, "You have no option but to accept. Most of us girls today just wait and wait for a proposal of marriage that we fear may never come.

"Okay Debbie so what is the thing you think you'll treasure most about being married?"

"I guest being pulled out of deep sleep to have sex when I least expect it."

"Oh," smiled Gloria. "There's no doubt that marriage means different things to different people."

"Eh? Who are these other people?"

Gloria was relieved she had no intention of living with her hairdresser but the good thing was Debbie did a damn good job with hair.

Head held high, Gloria left the salon after leaving behind a largish sum of money for the privilege of having her hair and her vanity groomed, she wondered who was around to grab her hip after midnight and presented her with his heat-seeking missile? The only name that came to her lips was Buck fucking Buxton. The reality hit home and she groaned.

Gloria had lunch alone because he mom was lunching with friends. That made Gloria think of her loneliness and she thought of all the opportunities to enjoy companionship, affection and, yes, sex that she was missing.

And then she saw the light.

Omigod, Buck fucking Buxton was dangling these things in front of her to get her off her butt and back into having a real life. Of course he wished to fuck her. That was well understood; she'd seen the way he looked at her tits and her mouth. But it went beyond that. Darling Buck was on a personal crusade to rescue her and give her back a real life. He was prepared to pay her a salary to help him fight the mayoral election and presumably if she satisfied him sexually and that got along well then he would be prepared to marry her.

Yes. Buck was prepared to marry her because he knew he wished to have a wife again and knew beyond reasonable doubt that she wished to have a husband again, one who'd work with her to ensure her second marriage did not fail. Oh holy shit. Buck was prepared to pay a stiff price for the privilege of fucking her, to have someone beside him who'd awake to feel his grip on her hip and all she had to do was to roll on to her back and spread her legs. But if she loved and respected him and knew that the best sex occurred when two people really put their backs into it. She'd shove his dick into her and bounced back against him and make music... well she knew what she meant. Oh yes.

"Okay baby, just let it unwind. Don't rush it. He'll want to make sure I'm as good as I look and he'll want me to be sure I think he's worthy to be my suitor," Gloria whispered, knowing she was committing to sensible strategy.

And so first things first. If Buck wanted to fuck her tonight then he was welcome to go right ahead and do it and if he invited her to stay the night then she would. This wasn't being submissive; it was being pragmatic. Nail the guy while he was within reach.

Absolutely.

* * *

Buck came out to meet Gloria as she arrived, nosing her blue Focus into the visitor's parking space. She was uptight, feeling almost as if this was a form of entrapment. Buck wanted sex and wanted her to help his election bid but what was he really offering? Well yes a funny kind of wedding had been suggested but on what basis? It was without foundation, conjured out of his mind without any involvement from her.

It was bullshit, nothing less, and nothing more.

Buck came up to the driver's window and leant through and they kissed. She thought she ought to be polite but then decided she should be honest with him.

"I'll stay the night and have brought my hiking gear and rod if you wish to go out fishing tomorrow."

"Oh that's really great Gloria, I like it. Please ensure I remain the perfect host. Show me your tits."

Oh god, he was into it already. She decided not to head off and leave him to stew in his outrageous juices. What? What she was thinking didn't make much sense.

She said defensively, "Are you aware I'm not wearing a bra?"

He raked his eyes over her and Gloria was sure her nipples were stiffening. She spluttered, "I really need a bra to stop them moving out in opposite directions."

"Such oscillating movement could make me rather excited."

She eyed him and said obviously he had romantic notions about breasts without realizing more than 99% of the time they had no involvement with sex.

"I rather gather that but I guess they are a point of focus for sexually active guys."

"Particularly guys like you."

"Particularly guys like me."

Well, she thought, at least that were on the same wavelength over that. But hadn't he a clue about wooing. She'd never been a pushover and never would be.

She grinned and hoisted her top and stared at him.

When Buck took in the eyeful of swelling breast flesh he licked his lips lasciviously.

The result of that was she lost control.

"Omigod Buck," she almost whimpered, pulling down her top. "You're heating me up."

Gloria groaned to herself, god why are you telling him that you stupid bitch.

"I think you are very sexy Gloria. Very sexy."

"Can we go inside," she squeaked.

"Yes sure. You go inside and have a wander around. Mom and dad left old furniture in the place to make it look inhabited when they vacated and the house remained unsold. I need you to help me select new furniture and those other touches that women know about."

She took a few steps toward the house and stopped. "Did you like this house when you were a kid?"

"I love it."

"So did I when I came to one of your birthday parties before you reached the age when you invited only boys. You were smart buying it. Not all homes are loveable so you can consider yourself as a buyer a lucky man."

"Yeah, well said. Have you decided to become my campaign manager? I would need your services for at least twelve weeks and would pay you $1000 a week."

She had rehearsed for this moment. "Yes I'd decided to help you. I won't require payment. I have plenty of money from my divorce settlement to live on and so don't mind the wait until you get into election mode. I repeat you don't have to pay me."

Buck said firmly, "I need to pay my campaign manager to produce results and to deliver long hours of productive work. In other words I would be paying for results and service over and above what a voluntary worker would expect to deliver."

"Very well. We'll do it your way."

"Thanks, that makes me so happy," Buck said and his phone went.

"I'll inspect the house," Gloria said and left.

She arrived back in the hallway just as Buck was entering with some of her gear.

He stopped and said, "That was a close call."

"Oh was something not going to plan?"

He stroked her cheek and she stayed still, rather liking it, accepting it was a very intimate touch.

"Bad news initially," he frowned. " The caller was Jessie Lime who's acting as my campaign legal consultant. Earlier this afternoon she read the City Charter and found that one of the requirements for mayoral election was the candidate must have been a citizen of the city for a minimum of one year."

"Oh fuck."

"That's what I said in shock to Jessie but she just laughed and accepted my apology. She went over that section in the document with three senior partners in her firm and has just come away from consulting Judge Manners at the courthouse. They all agreed with Jessie's initial reading and that was no time frame for the minimum residency stated, and that was rather shoddy drafting. That combined legal opinion says that because I was born in the city and remained a resident until I went away after graduating college I have exceeded the minimum residency requirement."

She gave him her number one smile and said lucky boy.

He continued. "That of course could be legally challenged but according to the legal advice Jessie obtained, it is unlikely in my circumstances that I could be legally disqualified and in the unlikely event of that declaration being made the disqualification would be overturned on appeal to higher jurisdiction."

"Well done."

"God that's exactly what I said to Jessie."

"Well you have survived that shock, so what now?"

"I haven't begun dinner. We could eat late or go to a restaurant or we could go out and camp and catch a trout for dinner. There's three hours of daylight left."

"God that's high-risk but offers excitement to see who catches the trout. I go for that."

"Right sort out what to take with us and hurry. I'll look after stuff to go with the fish and pack the camping gear including cooking gear."

As they journeyed deep into the valley in the Explorer heading for Skipper's Pool, Gloria talked about an action plan they'd need to emphasize his local connectivity.

"It would have helped had you owned local property continuously."

"There's the house."

"But your ownership only goes back to when you purchased it."

"Oh Jesus, what about this. I'm in a family trust with mom and dad of assets he inherited from his parents. The trust owns the Fraser Street parking building where the City Police Department leases the entire ground floor and we also own Maxwell's two-level emporium next to it and the adjoining Regent Picture House. I've been a beneficiary of the trust since I was eighteen and that money put me through college."

"That's fantastic," Jessie said. "It means you have indirectly paid city taxes here since you were eighteen. You must email that information to Jessie to put on her file."

"I'll do better than that. I'll give her full documentation later this week when I sign up to become a client. I'll need an attorney when I buy some kind of business. With my golden handshake plus money invested here and there I have sufficient to buy a fairly major business."

"I've heard Fairfax Ford is looking for a buyer."

"Really? I could run that kind of business standing on my head. It's the biggest dealership in the city I believe?"

"Yes by far," Gloria said, now thinking that clearly Buck had more to him than just being a guy intent on shafting women and coaxing trout out of rivers and lakes.

"Gloria do you truly enjoy fucking?"

She groaned to herself, oh god Caveman was back.

More to Come